Games where the evil route is more rewarding gamplay wise

I.e. all the sweet chaos war gear you can get in dow2, all your powers getting cranked up to 11 in infamous

Every rpg where speech check can skip a slaughter.

The red lightning was also pretty cool, so was the black lightning.
Infamous 2 evil finale is better, the confrontation with Zeke gave me the feels, but the evil powers were kinda shit.

There's barely any situation where the extra wargear outbalances having both Davian Thule and Cyrus's mend for unlimited healing. That's not even including the pure-only wargear you're also missing, like free terminator armor and the best hammer in the game.

Those are some of the shittiest examples I saw in a good, long time.

Bioshock.
Fuck saving those little murderous shits, fuck morals, fuck having to wait for "gift packages" in order to gain the adam you'd normally get straight up, and fuck the stupid power you'd get if you played nice.
The only good thing is the good final, since the evil one is pure edge.

Post better ones then faggot

Pretty much all of them.
Moralfaggot routes always end up being limiting shit

OK, how about Fable? TLC, of course. Way of the Samurai, Mountain blade, almost anything D&D, CK2, GalCiv, (heroes) of Might and Magic, Sacrifice, JA2, MW2(4), Blood Omen, Inquisitor, Black and White, Vampire the M or Dark Messiah. You want some more you low effort piece of shit?

Agreed, the heal was just too strong. I never died again after getting Davian.

I hope this counts, if so, that faggot wasnt even worth killing. He deserved all the shit he got.

Killing that faggot does everyone a favour, he's a liability.

You monster, you dont deserve those trips or the harem ending.

undertale, because you get to fight harder bosses

That's every game retard.
Evil is literally always easier than good when given the option, except when faggots like you cry and then they slap a quest with 9,000,000,000 good boy points because
WAH I GOT THE BAD ENDING

Ok, almost, always easier.

That motherfucking force choke and lightning storm. Also most of the jedi masters were cunts.

Although in jedi academy you can use the dark side powers and still be good. Honestly you might as well since light side powers are even more cruel when you think about it, like turning someone against their own friend and having them fight to death even long after the spell had ended.

Shitty bait op. Dawn of War 2 has you choose between serving forces fundamental to nature, reality and human psychology or an empire that routinely executes billions of its own people, sends trillions of its people to die each day and has a leader that personally eats tens of thousands of human beings each day.

It's more immoral than explicitly evil but when I'm playing games where there is anything that's not nailed down to the floor and has value, it will have a reasonable chance of getting stolen by me. I think it's also why I like Thief/The Dark Mod so much.

Similar to Ace Combat Zero, where killing everything and getting a mercenary rank makes the game harder.

I got a real kick from how the dialogue changes from each end of the spectrum. Knight Ace is so business-like while Mercenary enemies are shitting their pants in a mixture of pure hate and fear.

I didn't know gypsies had access to computers.

probably stole that too.
Does Mass Effect's asshole mode count as "evil"?

Most games rewarded you for being the hero and selflessly saving others. Often you would get extra rewards for doing so.
Kreia was an excellent character in KOTOR 2. She was always there to stop you from going full cuck.
Never had a game character convince me to watch a guy get beat up.

I guess Dishonored counts. You will either try and avoid combat and using most of your powers to get low chaos or you will slaughter mostly innocent people just doing their jobs so you can get to the real target.

Yeah, exactly, Chaos.

Yeah. Dishonored's high chaos route was fun but too easy and its low chaos route was moderately more challenging but too boring.

Anyone who refused to shoot lighting out of their hands needs to stop playing video games.

The evil route was pretty good in Butt Adventures.

Evil route gets you more boss fights therefore more sweet, sweet lightsaber combat.

For 2 the Ash Wave was pretty awesome since it made enemies just stand there for quite a bit of time. Otherwise Good powers are mostly better but Evil ones are still pretty good.

There is no real significance to being good or evil in Bioshock 1 besides good touch vs bad touch. Atom evens out enough that the bonus tonics is the only reason you'd not go evil, and plus you can cheese the whole game so you don't even need all that atom.

That's false though, in Undertale the evil route is the most unrewarding route except for the bosses

To say nothing of throwing people into the abyss with Grip, or snuffing out the odd enemy with Force Drain. Dark powers were just the best.

Only downside is not fighting that one boss. Then again the one you do fight is pretty rad too. Even better, you can use those grab moves with the iknowkungfu cheat.

Don't even bother, dude. He's one of those "difficulty is the only thing that matters in a game" types.