Be checking The Long Dark reddit because I'm a faggot

wired.com/story/long-dark-game-review/

please use archive.is/the-long-dark-delayed-release/

I don't know how to archive, so I'm leaving that to someone else, but the long and short is this. The former is about how it SOMEFUCKINGHOW ties into climate change(despite the problem being about a pole shift if I remember correctly), the second is about how they must of held back the release date so that they could fully implement the female(also bullshit)

Why does this shit exist? How did we ever let these twats into our areas?

I'm going to assume with no evidence aside from that screenshot that this is yet another walking simulator. If that's the case, then what did you expect really?

Why does this shit exist? How did we ever let these twats into our areas?
There was a reason jesus chased the money changers out of temple with a whip made of reeds.

It's actually a survival sim. The sandbox mode is not too bad, except for the wolves which act like stupid zombies who's sole goal in life is to pursue you to the ends of the earth. The story mode (which the dev's decided was their main goal) is pretty meh, the dev's really should've spent more time trying to make the sandbox better, but whatever.

I know

Winter survival simulator. Boring to some, loved by others. I go from playing it religiously every night for a week or two, to leaving it for months.

Lurk at least two more years before posting. Also check'em.

Barebones survival game they decided to make a story rich experience. It's somehow less video game than it was in early access.

Weak.

So much wasted potential. Instead it took them a year to implement fetch quests and janky cutscenes.

I can't be the only one outraged.

umm… and your point is? just because you don't believe 98% of sciencists doesn't what mean that he can't include it in the game?

I seriously don't get deniers…do you need 99.99% of all regular people has will to believe before you will too believe?

seriously though - why do you need to bring it up on the video games board when is just about your personal politics and you don't agree with your developer who has every right to share his message

My problem is that they are reporting on a game when they didn't bother to learn that the cause is a magnetism shift.

Fuck off back to reddit

I refuse to believe anyone typing like that much of a faggot and pulling random percentages out of their ass is serious.

Why are you posting here then?
And without archiving to boot.
You have to go back.
Take with you.

Why didn't you stay there though?

well maybe just maybe it's the reporters take on the subject? and how do you know that he magnetic field didn't change with the higher carbon dioxide/temperture/sea levels etc.; whatever really it's you who is saying it can only be the one interpretation when the other one (of the dev) might be as the journo says

Eh, it's not bad for a survival sim if all you want to play is the sandbox mode. The wolves are retarded, but they do say at the start of the game that they know wolves don't generally attack people, so it's just (((game logic))).
I don't know anything about the devs (pirated the game too because it's too fucking expensive for a cold sandbox), but I guess I'd say it's pretty solid for what it is. The radial menu sucks ass, though.

Op is a faggot.

I've been noticing faggots linking reddit directly lately, anons better nip this in the bud now while there is still a chance.

and please enough with the reddit hate, op might just want to go to a site with more people for his game news

Well this tells me everything I need to know about your post.

Some things never change

op please can you filter 'sage' out of the thread so we could have a real discussion

Through darkest times and endless nights, OP will forever be a fag.

Did someone say dubs?

I'd be funny were it not so sad.

here m8

hwere?

and i was so confident that time

YOU FUCKING BASTERD

Was expecting a bunch of posts losing their goddamned minds about anyone visiting [enemy site] under their own volition and wasn't disappointed, fantastic bait OP

Nah. Reddit is a good place, lots of gays over there. Still, I prefer the dicks here.

Rollan

czech em

Both places kick and stomp and screech if presented with something they don't like except we sage and try to get numbers to shout it down and they downvote to shout it down, truly we are two sides of the same faggoty coin

And we both suck large penises.

Check em

Trips

Nice.

sequence of numbers

Bump.

This is why neo-Holla Forums sucks

oh my god,how can you still be at this hours later? I quit this thread when I learned it was just going to be taken over by dubs meme (which isn't funny for years any more by the way) and now you are still complaining about Reddit and you don't what even give a reason why it's bad you're just trying to bully people who are different. if you can't accept that people come to here from different places, country, language etc.

In Short, if you don't have anything constructive to add please stop wasting your time when we're trying to have an actual grown-up conversation, Thank you.

I agree but some people here just don't seem to get it. Maybe they should take it to the random board instead.

Jesus Christ dude, leave this fuckin website. You're embarrassing yourself

Exactly, dude. Don't let these haters fuss up your day.

I agree with this post as well.

Gonna check me own trips to confirm this is a good thread.

You said that, not me. Quit acting like a Redditor while simultaneously crying about Reddit is my philosophy, ebic sage downvote by the way

Now that's just funny.

Op is gynormous faggot, but goddamn you're really not helping at all.

OP, before posting, next time spend some time lurking. It literally takes a single google search to learn how to fucking archive posts, you didn't even fucking try to seem like you weren't a flaming homosexual.

This b8 is so obvious it's actually funny.
Here, have a couple (You)s on the house.

off topic but how do you delete a post if it says wrong password?

You don't, because you clearly don't have a password you otherwordly nigger

You should delete yourself instead. Get out

thanks for bumping this again for no reason faggot
really helping

this is you /v
trapped in the past

I know you guys are triggered, but I definitely prefer this kind of entertainment to the shit on Holla Forums where the vol deletes shit and bans people just because they don't follow his made-up rules.

All rules are made up, you retarded coon.

Yes, but the key here is being that it's the vol's 'rules' rather than the rules of the board.
Don't know what part of that makes you imply I should go back, though. Do you enjoy just using memes you don't understand the meaning of? Maybe you should lurk more.

The cuck shed you spawned from. Go back please.

spotted the cuck

You don't smell like Holla Forums. You smell like >>>/girltalk/

Gas yourself.

XD

Hang your self reddit.

At least he isn't a faggot like you

Nice

op would you mind deleting my posts in this thread?

yes i am newish but i was told one of the benfits would be i get to be anonymous, now im learning there's some kind of tracking id? on my posts? that is one thing that still bugs me about reddit but now learning it's also here (eg someone would look at all my post history on Holla Forums and use it against me like happens on reddit) I thought it was suppose to be a major distinction

had another thread on the day guy literally hours before you posting…

anyway, anyone actually playing?
passed to the second phase of the storyline in mystery lake, and holy fuck passed some really tight scrapes there

We just had a thread about this trash game, give it up guys.

At first I thought this was decent bait but it's either masterfully done or you really are retarded.

Too late. We've got your IP and home address now. :^)

GO BACK WE DON'T WANT REDDITORS HERE

Wow. It really makes you think how second worst Batman kills the worst version of Joker.

who has the magnet link?

too late, we're on our way to your house to fuck your mother

Dubs

That's not a downvote sage if its the only thing he posted you flaming reddit FAGGOT.

OK that's it, I originally thought when I was coming here when i was told that it might be a place I could learn to fit in and not get bullied from my past like would happen in other zones as reddit, neogaf, roblox etc., now i see that people don't want me here not because of anything i did but only because of my history in other places…

i was told to avoid 4chan because of various dox attacks that could happen and the site has a very dangerous history from my research, but now i feel this is not what i meant to get myself into here with posters threatening my "home" (although i am one of the lucky ones because i don't live in one place my ip address gets changed if i ask for it so at least that cannot be used by stalkers)

what i don't get is why does everything here either have to be just such a big joke but then it changes into an attack straight away and then joke agan about reddit? no kind of real community can be that way and also then to cast out those who would join your ranks.

Anyway i'd like if an admin to have my account/id deleted as i no longer have any interest in participation in these boards which i was told you could have a real/serious discussion but then i end up just getting attacked for being different. thanks at least to those who were nice to be but i can't stick around in such a bad environment.👋😿

Because when you first noticed them, Holla Forums’s ears perked up and we offered you explanations for who they are and solutions for getting rid of them, and you faggots autistically screamed that you didn’t want to be associated with ‘racist sexist bigots’, so we left you to your fate.

You forgot to make the airplane noises.

Reported.

For about a year now Google has refused to actually search for any doujins. What’s the source here?

A pretty good incest doujin

now something actually on topic with game

wolf stalked me for a fucking long time, didn't about the flare I threw at his face and finally attacked me
now, there's no question that the wolf (and every animal) behavior, is glitchy at best
but one satisfying thing was finding its footprints and blood trail a short while after, only to see the moment the wolf actually went down

Google only cares about diversity now.

nice, well done

I forgot to sage

Very nice

Impossible, there are no girls on Holla Forums!
Are there? I still bet most of these faggots are just pretending to be females/post op/pre op transexuals

I really hope that you're just baiting and you aren't literally "that" retarded.
Either way, kill yourself.

He's obviously just a really ineffective shill user. Not even fresh off the boat newfags would be this self unaware.