What are some mobile games that are good for passing time when you have nothing else to play...

What are some mobile games that are good for passing time when you have nothing else to play? Preferably ones that don't require wifi to play.

None now fuck off

Emulators

Sonic 1 and 2 mobile are the best official ports of those games. That is all.

Nethack

I should also mention that the mobile version of nethack also comes with different sprite sets for casuals.

Does anybody know if the yugioh games need wifi?

Besides emulators, I usually play a game of Sudoku, however it has now become too casual for me, and I started playing Killer Sudoku.

Hoplite is a fun little turned based game.

Match 3

Besides Retroarch, DraStic and PPSSPP, some decent games are.
Also Hotline Miami, Crazy Taxi, GTA3/SA and Max FUCKING Payne had android ports, so you can look into them
That's from the top of my head. I'll post more games when I remember them

I really like slayin.

If you're a weeb/fatefag Fate/Grand Order is nice

you mean Powder?

NGPC emulator and Card Fighters Clash 2. Otherwise, I don't know many good mobile shits.

Get a PSP and play some real video games you fucking fagcunt

xash 3d run goldsource based games on the go.

Devil May Cry 4: Refrain is better then I thought it would be, and it's neat to see what are basically PS1 graphics on a DMC game.

I really like the Flow Free series.

faggot

user, you can emulate up to the PsP on your phone now. You could be playing mgs:peacewalker on your phone.

bump

Is this what hell looks like?

It's not perfect, like allot of moves are swapped in and out Godhand style, but for an early IOS game it's not bad.

soul knight

Is this really what this board has regressed to now?

Pokemon Duel

Requires wifi though

the pirate: carribean, and it's sequel are both pretty good, best pirate sims i've ever played, they're open world (with optional fast travel), they have multiplayer that nobody bothers to play
i think they needed wifi to load your data though, might be wrong about that

Yes

Emulation
The Quest