Black History Month

Ahhh I love when Feburary rolls around. Do you think Black History Month is good for kickstarting communism? Also, post black history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFWHNpfjByQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is one of the better bait threads, I'll admit.

How is it a bait thread

Pure idpol.

Blacks have no history, in Africa they did a whole bunch of nothing and then they were sold into history. I think this trauma, of entering university where history suddenly plays a role in the consciousness makes them salty when they find out they don't have one.

fuck off liberal

The last thing blacks contributed to The Left was 'racism = prejudice + power', we have to look elsewhere

Yes, this must be shocking to the average American.

I don't have a problem with it per se, but in its current incarnation it's just a way for porky to broadcast a controlled narrative scrubbed clean of any uncomfortable facts or ideology.

It's a celebration of idpol.

t. never heard of Ghana Empire or anything at all

False. It was created and popularized by white ladies.

Peggy McIntosh, you kulak.

oh, i'll check myself into the gulag

Altho you're not too far off. Critical race theory is about the same thing, and borrowed the name from "critical theory" just to fake some authenticity.

never forget

Trump is having a black history listening today.

Literally hitler

Heres the truth about Morgan Freeman

Check out this documentary about the Black Panthers, its fucking dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFWHNpfjByQ

I'd rather live in pre-Colonial Africa with its "savagery" and "stupidity" than a modernized, industrial or post-industrial country where psychological suffering is so prevalent, where people are told by the electronic gods that they're important, but ultimately they're just another one of the countless slaves to the Machine. Philosophy, technology, knowledge, what does it get us, where does it take us, and why do people think that the pros of technology balance out the contras?

??

It's absurd how strongly this has been bent back against its own meaning, just in prejudicially defining "power" a priori.
When what it really means has more of a "People's thoughts and feelings about you don't matter in a vacuum, grow a thicker skin you fuck. Sticks and stones."
Though this sort of corruption shouldn't be at all surprising. It's the natural result of abandoning a materialist analysis of history. Impressionistic whinging about "structural racism" based not on material conditions or actually observable social structures but on who dislikes who, and why they themselves say they do, is an obviously bankrupt theory.
You know it's time to revisit the foundations of your theory when Ben Fucking Shapiro, of all people, can BTFO it and provide a deeper analysis.
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

not if the black nationalists gain too much traction

Black history month is aight. It's not going to usher in the new age of communism but i think it's a nice gesture to the black community. Honestly, people would get way less triggered if they had called it black liberation month, thus reminding everyone why we have it in the first place.

im a darkie and black history month is pure feel good liberalism
We need more fred hampton posts

Agreed

Fellow black comrade. I wouldn't mind Black History Month if it wasn't a tool for porky to propagandize. "Huey Newton, Fred Hampton, Stokely Carmichael, Marcus Garvey, who are these people?! Only MLK and Rosa Parks, they knew to never be violent! Stay in your place prole!"

By some miracle they haven't tried to erase Malcolm X, but they've tried to drag him into a false dichotomy with MLK. "He was a good man, but he didn't understand that violence is bad, not like your hero MLK. Obey!"

Black History Month is purely a reaction to racists who try to say blacks are all just savages and therefore deserve to be treated like subhuman. Literally a month dedicated to refuting that and pointing out all the accomplishments of black people. It may not be revolutionary, it may even be pretty spooky but it's a good way (for normies) to btfo racists

do you have youtube video of this?

Why not celebrate Jewish History Month instead to promote leftist ideology? I seriously want to create a utopian society through revolution and changing how the economy works. Who's with me? Who are some dead Jews that we can promote and educate about?

Black history is cool, symbolic theme months are useless

idpol pls go