Hey Holla Forums, I want to get into gaming. What are the best games for pc?

Hey Holla Forums, I want to get into gaming. What are the best games for pc?

Battle Engine Aquila

Lurk a year before posting.

Shogo Mobile Armor Division

Crimzon Clover: World Ignition

boku no pico

Dink Smallwood.

Why play PC games when you can play the dubs game?

DAMNIT

This tbh

Pleb
Check these

Fuck

Theee

Goddamnit

Too late
Reminder that Monolith is dead and that Warner Bros killed it

It only took you 6 tries.

33 what?

You best be joking.

Quads

Better luck next time.

get the fuck out of here mr. beefy rig

Just some ones i enjoyed most in the last few years off the top of my head:
Deus Ex
AM2R with Controller "with decent Dpad"
Kotor 1 &
Kotor 2 with the restored content patch
Vampire the Masqurade Bloodlines
Starbound "Terraria with Quests in Space"
Postal 2 & Paradise Lost "Dig up the Postal 2 demo online first. Unless you dig the humor you may not like it"
Doom w/ sourceports
System Shock 2 "Check out System Shock 1 enhanced if you enjoyed it"
Planescape Torment "Prepare to read a lot"
The Jedi Knight/Dark Forces series "You'll have problems getting DF2 and Mysteries to work on modern hardware, GOG version is less fucky than Steam version, So you'll likely want to skip those two. Shame but the Sith engine didn't age well"

Multiplatform games:
Pre-absolution Hitman series
Bioshock 1 & 2 w/minerva's den
Just Cause 2
Dying Light

smfh

checkem

Nice taste

Impressive.

Overwatch and Undertale.
Some people might debate you on the first one because "muh Blizzcuck" but it is undeniable that a large portion of the community here plays and loves Overwatch. It is a sharp shooter with highly responsive controls and despite the foolish le ASSFAGGOTs XD meme, its actually really fast and requires stellar teamwork to win. Teamwork which is usually accomplish by having to comunicate with other people aka "normalfags" ao the faggots on this board who are completely incapable of human interaction will say its "shit" becuse they are too socially awkward to take part in this games voice communication. Blizzard is constantly updating the game to make sure its fair and that the heroes are balanced, and the community is ALWAYS growing so you will never get bored.

Underale, now while the first one might be debated, this one is by far agreed upon as being THE best game of 2015 and THE best game of all time or if not THE BEST at least in the running for it. I mean don't just take Holla Forums's word for it and the unending generals and fanart or should I say PRON XDDDD that gets posted here as evidence of the sheer quality of this game, but just go look at the multiple video gaming journalist, forums, and magazine that hail this game as the next big step in gaming. Move over Super Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, those game while good aren't the sort of timeless classics of Undertale.I mean this game is stunning, its brave and bold and dares to challenge societies accepted norms and VIDEO GAMEs accepted norms, I mean the gameplay is impeccable and never before seen and dare I say it down right revolutionary. The art style is fresh and new, nothing like this game has ever been seen before and it clearly a creation of a very unique mind that forges their own path and does not derive their work from other sources BASED TOBY ;p. This game will make you think, it will make you fall in love, it will make you angry, sad, happy, and just feel like you are apart of a whole new world and for that you MUST BUY IT and you must play it, It is absolutely a must have for any one who calls themself a gamer.

What a fine example of a squeepost. Such technique.

Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums newfag

Kyonyuu Daimaou no Dosukebe Quest ~Kanzen Haiboku Shita Shounen Yuusha-kun UC~
Veri good gaem.

minecraft

w-wait

Here friend i got very good gaem for you
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1972D85F2A8D35849984AB1C271E4D1DBB81AC52&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce