From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry

Are any of these games something to brag about?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wtxbB
store.steampowered.com/app/635250/Evil_Genome/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senuna
boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104357744&postcount=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QUE TE JODAN

I just read the entire thing and realized

Wow, it's like they're actively warning you not to play it beforehand.

That triggered me timbers.

Only if you're this faggot.

Maybe Heavenly Sword, since it was a life raft for the poor fools stuck in Sony's sea of nogaems. No one even remembers Enslaved. Reminder that these assholes will never be shut down due to Britain subsidizing their asses to produce british culture.

They have one of the best motion cap set ups in the world. The government doesn't need to give them money when they constantly get paid by (((Hollywood))) to make CGI shit.

IT'S TIME

Just accessible cinematic beat am ups with QTEs. God of War did what they did before a long time ago.

Worse God of War
I heard it's like an uncharted game in platforming and has meh combat, but I can't say for certain if it's bad
Despite being the actual worst thing to ever happen to Devil may cry, it isn't the worst gameplay ever, the plot and story aren't worth caring about, such as any reboot, but it's infamy should be telling enough when it comes to it's overall quality.

If we follow that track record this game should be the best game ever
What could possibly go wrong?

That looks like such a shitty boss fight.

Wew laddie, Ninja Theory pushing the envelope yet again!

Immediately clicked "Not interested" when I saw that. What a bad way to advertise your game.

With nothing to show for it.

Stop it user, you are making the game look good and now I want to play a Spanish/Mexican themed game.

Gog's front page. Am I unaware of some incredibly unusual circumstances behind its development and publication or is this tagline bullshit?

play Total Overdose.

Are you trying to say this is an unoriginal idea because permadeath is a thing that exists, or are you trying to say it's not a thing that exists and thus this idea is somehow a stupid one?

Please clarify.

On the one hand, it might filter out casuals
On the other hand, it will probably be so fucking easy that casuals will play it and upon success think to themselves "oh man i am so fucking hardcore, i could go pro"

It's a shitty game
All of the bosses are like that
Big thing in the middle of the screen that hardly moves, you hit it's weakpoint and then use the whip.

Except the Vergil boss fight which is just a cheap imitation of the DMC3 Vergil boss fights

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

AAA is supposed to be a measure of quality and production cost, independent means they didn't funding to make it. It's easy to think of them as being mutually exclusive though because most of the time the only way to get "AAA" development funds if if you let a publisher fuck you in the ass repeatedly.

didn't take* funding to make it
Sorry I was distracted by the horrible game trailers. Making webms for this shit now so you can all cringe with me.

Not quality, just budget.

I'll cringe with you if you're five five with dark hair, green eyes and C cups

He said "supposed" to be. It hasn't been a mark of quality in fucking forever, now. What it actually means is "mainstream game cranked out with a bloated budget by colossal development and publishing entities."

Quality among the normalfag/journo crowd, sorry I should have specified.

Here's a quick and dirty rip of the 480p YouTube version of the official trailer. More to come.

What's indipendent about that?

didn't mean to quote

Independent, meaning not dependent on anyone. Notch is a billionaire, if tomorrow he decides to form a studio and make a new game with a $500m budget, he could do so out of his own pocket, completely independent of anyone else.

So in this case, they are saying this is a "AAA" level development project but they didn't get the money to make it from anyone they would now be beholden to.

It is supposedly self-published, and they are using AAA in its literal sense here. Apparently it's been part of their marketing gimmick since at least two years ago, I hadn't been paying attention.
archive.is/wtxbB
Seems pretty dumb to sell your game's unique appeal as "hey it's indie but we promise it's really good too", may as well call Overgrowth an independent AAA game now.

I get it, but I don't think it means anything. Because if you have someone that can offer you a huge budget then you're clearly dependent on them
Unless everybody in the studio is massively rich I guess?

Just doesn't make much sense, you can't call yourself independent because you're not working with EA, Activion or Ubisoft

now that is what i call strong story telling experience, GOTY right there.

Can I put quarters into my machine to continue instead?

Another dirty rip, this time I just had to compress the audio slightly without touching the 720p video.

It makes perfect sense. It's not about whether the individual employees get paid. If if the company itself has enough money to pay the staff to make the game, and the money didn't come from someone else.

The term "independent" has been warped into "indie" and that name has been attached to "broke faggot in mom's basement" but that's not all it can be.

I don't know why they have so many trailers. In fact Steam has one that I'm not sure is on their YouTube channel (not this one, some other one).

That is one ugly bitch. They quite clearly tried modeling a young Sigourney Weaver, and somehow decided to take an extra couple steps to make her less attractive.
I also truly enjoy how that shit has fucking no gameplay at all. You still know almost nothing about the game itself. Not that this is news.

And again

AND AGAIN fucking jesus christ
all these trailers, no gameplay at all, and that second video has a dev with the balls to beg "please support us because we're going digital and giving you a premium AAA game for half the price, buy our shit please!" fucking pleading for money while they've shown you NOTHING ABOUT THE PROJECT
I think this just became a rage thread. fuck

I just found a "dev diary" about the combat, and it shows that Tameem got a haircut. Trying to download it but YouTube just shit itself it seems.

Oh Jesus Christ, there's a "History of Ninja Theory" video and the comments are filled with faggots saying how much they loved DmC and that they want a sequel and that the old fans are stupid. Fucking hell.

store.steampowered.com/app/635250/Evil_Genome/
Thanks op

Cursory google search for "hellblade gameplay" brings up a six minute video from a few years back showing the basic melee system. Can't say I like how claustrophobically close the camera placement is, unless every fight is going to be one on one.

Don't tear open this wound

that looks interesting unless it's yet another gay ass asian trash heap

I hope they step on a Lego

No idea, but it has bouncing anime tiddies which is an instabuy for me.

Video finally cooperated, here's Tameem's haircut. I'd have to compress this video down properly so that will take some time.

So i guess it'll be a more of a movie than a game.

These faggots need to be gassed.

You're the worst kind of person

Is that so? Because of persons like me senran kagura made its way to PC and to glorious 60 fps.
Which is I'm more than happy about, feminist goons can go fuck themselves.

If I see a game featuring bouncing tits, this game automatically deserves money.

Well the title is pretty edgy. Does it get worse?

Keep playing your weeb trash then

According to their dev diaries, the main character suffers from psychosis - hears voices in her head. They brought in professors who study the condition as well as people who suffer from it to get their feedback to make the experience more realistic.

So yeah, pretty edgy.

this has got to be bait.

Will do, thanks.

Never been to senran threads eh?

Why do they keep spouting off the term independent AAA when the term AA exists? Why even bother noting that when you have quality action games like Bayonetta which you can get for like 20 bucks (and 30ish for the sequel)?

Seriously what's notable apart from the fact that this is more or less mediocre Dark Souls where the main character is insane!

Also some gameplay, probably from demo, as it looks buggy as fuck.

I have, and you are low even by those standards.

I don't use social media and am not e-celeb with large number of rabid drones to do as I command.
How exactly can I by myself fight against femnazis?
By financially supporting games that directly contradict cancer spreading like wildfire for years now.
So yeah, I buy games with tiddies to encourage devs to make more games with tiddies and not listen to crowd that doesn't buy and play shit.

Case in point, around 65% of all titty games turned out to have decent enough gameplay to actually worth purchase on its merits alone.
Games like Nier Automata or Onechanbara would still be fun action games even without sexy protagonists.

Yeah. That was one of the things they were doing by marketing it as Independent AAA. Also, they added that subtitle to let you know the game is female lead because that was somehow important thing to have come across instead of just calling it Hellblade.

Here's that combat dev diary, doesn't look the best but it will do.

You wouldn't brag about making the only good DMC game?

Fuck off Tameem.

It's Chinese, so it's probably a Frankenstein monster of stolen assets.

Didn't they make the main character look pretty good only to then realize in horror that they had made an attractive female character which caused them to redesign her to be as ugly as she is now?

Not even going to pirate it.

Never existed at any point in history.

According to the older dev diaries, she is named after a Celtic Goddess that had been discovered in 2002.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senuna

You are correct that the model changed, though I don't feel the old version was particularly good looking. A bit better than what they have now though.

Aw fuck, and I just saw in the same video he says "in Celtic culture, women fought alongside men, often leading them into battle."

Isn't that nice, bringing their women out so the Romans don't get tired before raping them.

I like the idea of playing as a psychotic grill, especially if there are hallucinations, but I'm not expecting much out of these guys. At least they're not fucking up an existing franchise.

Maybe she ought to classify herself as obsolete
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE

Go read a history book on Boudicca Queen of the celtic Icenis who led a massive armed rebellion against the Roman invaders.

Enslaved was a decent game. I got it in a bundle.

They know that we can make backups of files, right?

Then they are making a AA game, but I guess it's more marketable to call it AAA.

We might need the pond, Brother EC3.

Get a load of this faggot. Fuck off back to Reddit. Oh by the way it was a massive defeat and she killed herself to avoid capture. Good fucking job, Queenie.

She was originally more of a fit girl, not beautiful but had a good aesthetic and a face that wouldn't make you puke. You know, a viking warrior woman who was strong and capable. But then they remembered that feminists don't want strong and capable, they want meek and ugly, so they changed her.

I've been thinking about these freakishly round and doughy-faced yet supposedly "strong" women with badly textured skin in games a lot lately. Like the remastered version of nulara croft or the bitch from that sony BOTW clone.
I think part of it might be some kind of tranny acceptance angle. Like, if this shit becomes "passable" in the public eye, maybe less of their tranny friends that just look like chubby guys with long hair will end up killing themselves. Bad news for everyone else if true.

Or maybe they're just trying to model the average british woman, in which case, you could call this a complete success rather than a failure

Be clever boys. Harvest the salt

The red head dev girl is cute.

Dante is shit too

She looks retarded.

That's like your opinion man.
I'm also bad at screenshotting.

Tbf she is literally the only example anyone can up with, and she was only in such a position because her husband, who was the leader, was killed. It certainly isn't the case that women fought alongside men.

You are shiiiit fight me you little nigglet. Of fucking course that it had to be some retard iN Euro hours that says the dumbest shit cant you just like smoke fucking assault rifle you poor fucking slav or whatever aaahabaabagasgahsxhd and fuck you fucking fuck niggershit worth nothing limp dicked cum guzzling peabrained retard go bareback an electric outlet

So the game is piss easy or unfair. Noted.

Post your face. If it isn't cuter than that redhead, your opinion is invalid.

You post your dick first.

Sodomite

No she does fuck you.

F-fine. I hope you choke on it you faggot.
W-well, this is me

This is why I hate storyfags, if storyfags weren't a thing these cinematic games/Hollywood bait wouldn't a be a thing. I never though I would admit this, but Soulsfags were right, a game's story should be BURIED beneath the gameplay and you have to work and read shit to understand it, not be spoonfed to you. I have seen three trailers now and I still have no idea what this game plays like or the mechanics of it. All I'm getting is minority female lead so strong and a bunch of overly dramatic cinematic cutscenes. I am done with games like these, I just don't have the patience or the time anymore, I want a game to drop me straight to the gameplay.

Love that mature dick.

I wish.

Fucking furfags.

It wasn't a bad game. It was just the equivalent of paint by numbers for a video game.

Excellent idea, goy! All the hardcore gamers would love to do that. You're not a casual are you? Git gud, goyim and hand over more shekels!

Hang yourself

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your mother

This game won't have a good story nor will it focus on things like atmosphere, background lore, world building, immersion or even just a simple by the books "enjoy this simple story we feed to you" plot. Like most modern AAA games it will just be a crappy story nobody cares about featuring characters nobody cares about with a villain people might care about before realizing they are retarded. The reason there is no gameplay in trailers has nothing to do with a story focus and everything to do with the game likely being shit and this being the way companies try to avoid showing that now.

Dante is an irritating ""look-how-cool-I-am" tryhard, while Donte is a edgy asshole.

Both are shit for different reasons.

Women are intimidated by attractive women. They know they can't compete so they reject attractive women. If you want to appeal to the female audience you need to make bland characters they can inject themselves into, any personality or good looks will destroy their little fantasies.

Alright Ahmed.

flock off

Wow, a lives system. What a novel idea.

Goddamn you're stupid

I'm not even pirating it. The gameplay looks like trash, plus the SJW propaganda

Who is the target demographic for games like this? Who seriously pays money for this kind of garbage trash? How was this considered a decent business idea? How did anyone assume this would turn a profit?

But user, 52% of gamers are women!

Not an argument.

Heavenly Sword was an alright tech demo for the ps3, but they never built upon it afterwards.
Either way I'll never buy any of their games after the way they acted during dmc's development. I'm not even a huge fan of the originals, but it's bad form to start working on an established IP and then start shitting over the fanbase that made it popular in the first place.

Why does she not react at all?

MC of this game is really fucking terribly designed.

I think she's alright.

They come off as pretentious twats. I am surprised the whole studio didn't die from suffocating while inhaling their own farts.

They had a 20 person team. How can you forget their names? Oh ya they probably contracted out work so they could claim to be small. I bet the mo-cap group isn't a part of their "team".
Has anyone actually found game play or played this themselves. If this review is correct then this might get interesting. The game is simple enough, pretty enough, and inclusive enough for the press to hail as a amazing innovative independent title. While regular people will be like wtf is this babies first hack n' slash.

Fuck, wrong painting

Wouldn't be the first time they did this.

Ru-roh, looks like it might be one button combat. The theme of the negitive reviews seems to be: looks great, sounds great, mechanics suck, linear gameplay, and $30 for 2+ hours is not worth it. Basically this should have been an animated movie and not a game.

Yeah who ever heard of arcade games and continue systems. Not like it matters it seems like the game's a complete fucking joke in terms of combat like everyone predicted.

This isn't a good comparison, since in the arcades, as long as you had enough quarters you could play the game indefinitely, no mater how many times you died. A better comparison would have been some old NES games with no password system and limited continues so if you died enough times you would have to restart the game from scratch. Or you could have said that some(if not most) rogue-likes operate on the same principle of dieing means restarting the game.

Yeah, that's what I mean, should have said Arcade-style games like the NES version of Contra.

Everyone thought the combat sucked when they first showed the gameplay of it but now it looks like it has more puzzle elements than what was advertised at first. I'm watching a stream and you've get your story from circles expositioning norse mythology with crazy whispers from your own mind (I'm guessing).

I guess independent AAA is a short, over-priced game that is visually beautiful but is mediocre in gameplay, strung together by pretentious storytelling. They at least succeeded in that aspect. A cleverly disguised blockbuster walking simulator with light gameplay elements. They could have done like developers in past and made an adventure game instead.

They should have made this a movie or a tv series. It's a damn right waste of effort to put so much into story and FUCKING NOTHING into gameplay.

>From the creators of Shit Nobody Liked comes the next installment of Shit Nobody Asked For
Pretty much par for the course in today's industry.

She isn't even designed. She is a 3D scan of a physical fitness trainer's body merged with a 3D scan of some other chick's head that voices her. Oh and the clothes are just bits and pieces copied from Game of Thrones which they said we're "real life examples." It's all in the dev diaries. I got tired of downloading and webming them.

Apparently the permadeath is a bluff.
I guess Ninja theroy made it up to get people to talk about the game.

But user, my university professor, Mr. Shekelstein, told me that ugly women sell. He tells me ladyboys with fridge bodies are all the rage!

Also, what is this game and why is this the first time I hear anything about it?

That pic gave me cancer

How about this one?

Time to pirate

So what's the gameplay like for this Hellblade game? I vaguely remember see just one gameplay video and that about it.

Fucking hell.

It seriously looks like the "dramatic zoom in" during a QTE finisher that glitched out and never repositioned the camera back into the right spot.

Call me late to the party, but that trailer was fucking terrible. If the whole game, or even large parts of it, is just some race-mixed girl sitting there looking sad, how do they think anyone will want to play it? It looks so fucking bland, like they went for the safe, comfortable design route after the experimental garbage that was DmC.

Why would you even bother pirating it?

She looks like ordinary british cunt.

How is that different?

I'm sure even the Celt washed themselves on occasion.

Does she wear Oedipal panties?

Not worth even pirating.

There's no bathrooms in hell.

what a waste of money

you have low standards

hilarious mods… maybe?

Mate, that's a ten year old picture of reviewbrah wearing a wig. :^)

To be fair, at least the guy tried to prove that the 'permadeath' probably takes 100 deaths.

Dunno which I'm more pissed at; the fact that the hack Tameem was allowed to make another game after the travesty that was DmC, or the fact that he rapes both Celtic and Nordic cultures/religions at the same fucking time with this game (more likely the latter). I'd ask if there was any developer who could give us a proper Celtic or Nordic game that actually stays true to the teachings of the cultures, but I know that it would never happen in this day and age with how much real Celtic/Nordic culture is too triggering for modern devs and the neo-pagan/Wiccan "practitioners" (more like modern hippies that are nothing but big hypocrites)

The only thing i've seen about this game circulating on normalfag-media is "OUR CHARACTER IS A FUCKING SCHITZO" and how that's supposed to be new or cool. game will die hard because it has had no media otherwise. I haven't even seen gameplay footage anywhere, I only remember seeing an initial pre-rendered trailer.

But anone aren't you ready for God of War 4 and Thor: Ragnarok? They both have cool nondescript "viking stuff and snowâ„¢" like SKYRIM

He made it sound like those 57 deaths were in the normal course of game play and not because of testing.

Like every other derivative piece of shit you've ever made, I see. Nice of you to stick to your boring ass formula so I don't have to feel bad about shitting on you for making DmC.

I like how you can tell those dodges are only activated on a timed press with the highlighted enemy and isn't an actual fucking dodge button. this is horseshit out the gate

hilarious and lost to the void of the internet never to be seen again

Beween the descriptions for this and Tacoma on GOG I've identified a new red flag term: narrative-driven.

even schreier on his ignorance was able to not mix both as the same thing, suck a dick nazis

Being attracted to children is being attracted to children, drawn or not.

A drawing is not a child though.

Haha nice fact faggot, but unfortunately for you my feeling shape reality, not facts, so you're going to jail.

Take this (jew) and get out, faggot.

Well I guess this is the Ninja Theroy thread so.

Gentlemen behold!
A DmC apologist!
Marvel at his terrible attempts at discrediting people who disagree with him

Clearly butt hurt and blames the fans for DmC's failure.

Is there a torrent of this, and are there options to disable the English VA? (Not a muh nipponese faggot, but that English VA is fucking atrocious) Gameplay looks interesting to say the least.

Terrible.

I've sat through an entire video where some limp wristed faggot who pretended to be into metal praised Fallout 3 and took a shit on NV for the absolute dumbest reasons, but I refuse to watch any more of this. The moment he brought up I Hate Tombs: The Game to justify Donte, I knew it would do nothing but make me angry.

I had a friend that was interested in this, and I told them to hold off buying it and to let me vet the game's quality first. I pirated the GOG release and played a bit of it… instantly knew he wouldn't like it. Told him, he asked if he could test it himself, after a few minutes he thanked me for saving him money.

Can we make "talking out of your ass" a crime worth of the death sentence already?

literally feminist god of war.

I like how he basically says "Other devs have made fun of their fans before, So it doesn't matter when Ninja Theroy does it"
Like the fuck is that.

He agrees that Ninja theroy were assholes to the old fans, but some how that's not a valid reason to think Ninja Theory and their game are shit.

This is what happens when faggots go through reddit conditioning. They become the goodest goyim

confirmed for never leaving a gated community before

>all of their kids will come to big cities and experiencediversity and see how much better it is niggers stabbing them for fun or beating them to death.
Surely it's just a coincidence that ethnostates like Israel, Japan, South Korea, or Czech Republic are more peaceful, have trusting communities and lower crime rates.
at least cuckold nationalism is only a stepping stone to ethnonationalism/natsoc

Global report all faceblind anons.

That actually gave me a headache and not even VR does that.

She looks like Owen Jones.

So what did Senua sacrifice, besides chromosomes?

Good gameplay.

How was she able to sacrifice that if she never had it to begin with?

Isn't she a celt exploring the viking underworld? If so this just seems like another stronk woman narrative, where are main HEROINE is fighting the evil white male world of the vikings

stoped watching after hearing him bitch about "muh white hair"
That has always been a journo pushed meme.
People didn't give a fuck about the hair, they were mad that cool, stylish, arrogant, smart talking animu antihero had been replaced by some drug adict, hobo, asshole, emo faggot
"muh hair" was just the over simplification journos made after the fan backlash of the reveal trailer
That's the first thing everyone felt immediate disgust towards. Donte was an old man's poor attempt at being hip with the cool kids, it had nothing to do with "muh hair"

You are only part of the problem.

Vampires, werewolves, zombies, pirates, and now vikings have all been ruined with the push of fads in the mainstream media. What else must suffer before enough is enough?

in ninja theory's wetest dreams
God of War was fun
it was gory, it had puzzles, plataforming, cool locking segments it was even midly chalenging every now and then, top tier plevian vidya
Heavenly sword was just button mashing and linear corridors, it had a couple of shooting segments wich were kinda fun thanks to a six axis gimmick but the game's main selling point were the QTAs and even there GoW was better

what happened to zombies?

Desperate paypigs with no standards.

Explain.

Post the other image.

Thank you Mark for bumping this shit thread before locking the new one. Also thanks everyone for not saging this thread about non-game feminist trash with a 1:10 hours of gameplay to price ratio. I honestly hope all of you get bone cancer.

Mark only cares about closing anti-nintendo threads and eradicating any anti-nintendo tendencies.

Confirmed truth

Someone from the board has been streaming it, camera is horrible, puzzles are "there", plot seems weird and overall boring, and of course, what's a western game without an ugly female protagonist?

Actually user, that video there is literally what the gameplay looks like.

So another day on Tameem's middle age crisis while he tries to grasp on the contept that he is trendy and cool?

Where did this meme come from?

Most of its users cladding Heavy Armor that severely limited their movement, bar exceptions.

from what I understand yes. People are calling it "atmospheric". I got the impression that is like a David Cage "game" but without the QTE's. You just walk forward and watch the "experience".

It actually has a rather simplistic combat system that the journos are comparing to a 'simplified Dark Souls' combat system or something like that. At least the game's got gameplay, so it's a step above Gone Tacoma.

if being hit in the face with a frying pan at birth is your definition of cute.

lol

He wasn't in DmC, was he? If not, I think I figured out how to predict whether Hellblade will be any good.

DUDE UNDERLYING IT WAS ALL A DREAM DEEPEST LORE PLOT LMAO

Holy shit you stupid nigger. Heavy armor was fucking designed to impede your movement as little as possible.

b-b-b-b-but dark souls and for honor!!

Their motion cap is made up of jury rigged cams with after market sensors and stickers set up in a small room. It's actually impressive in a technical point of view. I read they did it themselves because renting a motion cap studio would bankrupt them and that their technique is so cost effective, other devs are copying it.

This was early in the development though. I dunno if that changed later down the line as I never really followed its development much.

Its still heavy.

its 23kg
I've carried backpacks heavier than that.

It's lighter than a modern soldier's kit.

20 kg - 25kg designed to be as equaly distributed over your body as possible,

Technically, she was crazy all along and in the end she had to accept that she was crazy, the voices she's been dying throughout her journey. The documentary explains the psychosis better than the game which is more visual appeal. It can also be interpreted as the stages of grief but really, Tameem intended it all to be about accepting mental illness and dealing with it from there. Also, to accept the sequel baiting so they clearly put a lot of money in the game.

First off, longswords were sidearms. This means that you wore it while on your everyday business, when you were not wearing any armor. Often the largest parts of old treatises and manuals show how to fight under these conditions, in what is known in German styles as blossfechten. It is what is most recognizable as swordfighting for amateurs, as harnischfechten(armor fencing) is very different and looks very much the same as fighting with a halberd/polearm would.

Thus, your point is moot at its core.

Secondly, it's merely a matter of conditioning and fitting. Given that they were nobles, fitting was usually a matter of course so all that was left was for the individual to train themselves to be able to wear it. There was a medieval noble who decided to wear his set of plate armor everyday and he could do things like climb walls, run long distances and dance a whole evening wearing his complete suit of plate.

Moreover, as noted, it is not actually all that heavy since it is designed to place most of the weight very close to you and on your hips.

Fuck normalfags who aren't autistic about swordsmanship.

a wild OP has appeared!

as someone who has participated in fake longsword combat (they were made of pvc pipe covered in foam) I can tell you it actually feels a lot slower when you are doing it then when you are watching, with practice you can tell what your opponent is doing almost without even looking at them and reacting becomes much easier because of it
dark souls has armor made of literal stone as its heavy armor and for honor is a shit game

its not, it likely would have heated up with all the layers but it wasnt really heavy, schoolchildren lug backpacks of similar weight and its not distributed as well

polite sage for shit thread

Yeah seriously. Fuck these pointlessly bloated filesizes.

Who is this for?

Wow this thread is a true cancer breed

thats why its so fucking uncanny

yeah fuck, the only thing impressive here is the graphics and facial realism,
the tech is there if they wanted to make some really good movies without even leaving the studio
but instead we got this *game*, and it seems to fucking forced to be "deep"
their audio production too though, ASMR masturbation

Yea, take your violent protests and shove them up your ass faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where did this meme come from?

It weighs the same as this bag of nuts. If it were so heavy that is made it hard to fight, they wouldn't have used it.

Video games and movies

Actually the Knights in For Honor can move perfectly fine for the most part, and the Warden (a class that uses a longsword) has arguably one of the fastest attacks in the game.
Don't ask why I know this.

That unfortunate girl is a real woman, guys. She is an actress they picked up off the street ala David Cage

The Kingdom Come devs did the same thing.

Great, now you can't complete the game except in one go.

Oh, you thought this casual console game would let you create new saves manually? So innocent.

So fucking grating to listen to. Is that a character ingame? Do you have to listen to more of this ear rape? Wtf.

kek

This is one of the worst games I've ever played lol
Just some dumb bitch SHOUT WHISPERING into your fucking ear for the entire walking simulator. Girl you play at is literally autistic. 9/10 because you play as a girl Masterpiece.

So Spec Ops TL but with a dumber premise, worse writing and Dmc: DMC tier combat?

You wish!
The only reason DmC's combat was even at that tier is because Capcom had to come and fix a ton of the shit that Ninja theroy was doing wrong.
From what I'v seen of the combat it looks worse then Enslaved. So Ninja Theroy has only gotten worse over time.

After playing the game past the first boss I can say that gameplay wise its not bad, its not exactly technical, but its simple and it works, the puzzles for getting to the illusion boss were annoying because it was the same puzzle done 3 or 4 times just completed in a different way, but the boss fight itself was enjoyable, there are still things that annoy me mainly the voices that never shut up, the time the voices do work pretty well during combat when your surrounded and they can tell you where an attack is coming from, which is just there to compensate for how zoomed in the camera is.
I'd probably give it a 3/5

Those must be good.

no…. not restricting at all

it has a GOG release, just pirate it dumbasses

No one actually wants to play Ninja Theory's shit user.

I dunno, Holla Forums has some pretty shit taste lately. See: Fallout 4 and Overwatch

Are you a pussy or something?

Have you considered that YOUR taste is shit?

Case in point.

Case in point.

fuck off to reddit

>>>/a/
They appreciate your shit taste.

fuck off to neofag

Well, yeah. You baited instead of providing an actual argument by saying

but that's not bait.
You ARE shitting on a game because it's popular.

Ok then. Tell me why Overwatch is a good game, and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

That's not how it works.
You claimed it's shit and on par with Fallout 4.
The burden of proof lies with you.

Well, this site was fun while it lasted. Enjoy the rotting shitheap you turned this place into, faggots, you fucking earned it. Fuck this shit.

Let me guess, you're about to give us a nice alternative to jump to?
At least have the decency to IP-hop before pulling that shit.
Or better yet: take a cockride back to Holla Forums, faggot.

Just like male fantasy

Im with you user. She is kinda cute in an autistic way

Also checkem!

You're a disappointment

lol I got that too, way better then I was expecting

tl;dr: It's actually worth a pirate.

So I actually sad down and played it through start to finish. In one sitting, yeah.
Took me about 6-8 hours can't be sure.
It's a primarily puzzle game with dedicated combat sequences.
Puzzle are, well, puzzles? I'm not puzzle man so I hate them regardless whereas they are good or bad. I actually can't tell if they are good or bad. But I have only stuck once, in the very first puzzle where I was just figuring out the rules.

Combat is, how should I put it, shit but not exactly shit?
It's actually satisfying to whack, dodge and parry enemies, there are some cool combos that coupled with laser sword make MC look like a jedi.
It's just all those combos are functionally the same, and all you do is dodge-combo-dodge-combo until everything dies. There is devil trigger that makes you invincible and revives you if you happen to run out of hp.
Otherwise there are no special moves, no verticality, no stamina/other resources management, no nothing. You also have only one moveset, even though you do switch sword for a lightsaber at some point, it doesn't change.
So like that's my major problem. Animations and sounds assets are so fucking good, it could be a really good fucking action game if the were used as such. It's a damn shame.

I like to call these games "wasted assets: the game" - basically you have a video game with really cool models/animations/sounds, but as a whole game is shit and there is nothing you can do about it. It mostly concerns online games like Warframe or DFO, but now I gotta add Hellblade to this category.
So that portion from "making of" video where they tried to make MC feel vulnerable doesn't make sense to me, as you feel like a fucking Anakin McVader butchering a village of Tusken Raiders.

As far as feminism propaganda goes, I didn't see any, especially compared to blatant brainwashing shit like Horizon Zero Dawn.
MC in there is on a quest to resurrect her man who filled her miserable life with wonders of love and dick, she literally or figuratively? goes into some nordic hell to get him back.
She also doesn't behave herself as stronk womyn, until you are given enemies to slaughter.

So I say play it, but don't give tameem any money. Fuck that guy.

I wouldn't call the combat shit, but it is very basic, which does work for this kind of game since theres nothing fancy about it, its to the point and it works.

I mean I grew up on Comix Zone and Oni, followed by DMC and Monhun and I play games primarily for combat, so my standards are pretty high.
I'm one of the people who seriously think that Witcher 3 combat is shit, so there is my context.

I wasn't under the impression that there was anyone who thinks The Witcher 3's combat is anything more than mediocre.

vergil isn't a emotional person

You should read it again.

I'm under the impression that you\re both retarded because you compare fighting games combat with games that has much more than a combat on the flat ground. Also DMC is shit even at doing that one trick it's made for.

boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104357744&postcount=42

Anyone else getting The Last of Us filmic games bait vibes from this game

Welcome to post-Gen 6 gaming.

New God of War will be the same probably. This is why we cant have nice things.
I did like the first TLOU though.

They're all mediocre games, not terrible but not very good.

It is shit, some slav killed the last boss on hard while using 2 moves.

Don't these fags realize that Rogue in 1980 would delete your save upon death because it was based on early D&D modules designed to murder the player characters

Claim and Counter Claim, you idiot.
Why is it not true? Oh, no response?
Hey idiot if you are denying an argument then you are making a counter-argument, otherwise you are just denying on empty and have nothing to argue from, making you and your opinion utterly worthless. The idea that only one person needs to provide an argument in a debate/discourse is the most asinine fallacy conjured from the "Skeptic Community" (not to be confused with the actual philosophical worldview but the junk-food clique of youtube dolts), the kind of mentally stunted Daily Show swillers who grew up thinking mockery itself is an argument and never learned how to test and defend their worldview.

TL;DR Both sides need to make an argument, and both need to work from the evidences available.
Every single person has a presupposition, and we all argue from that presupposition.
If you don't know what your presupposition is then that means you never actually challenged your worldview. You are an NPC of a human being, a walking statistic and nothing more. As Socrates is believed to have said, "The unexamined life is not worth living.

TL;DR for the TL;DR You are intellectually retarded and living an empty life of mind-numbed distraction. Learn how to make an argument and bring value to your existence.

acknowledged
Horizon is as blatant as your say

*you

It's a walking simulator. There is nothing happening in the first 30 minutes or so of the game. It rapes mythology and actual history and is probably offensive to actual schizos too. What more is there to say?

Mate.

that's a lot of text just to deflect

I can confirm this user is correct having just finished it. Definitely worth a pirate. It looks and sounds great. While I was playing it I wished that someone would make a cool game like it in a Zelda style or similar. Hellblade is dripping with atmosphere. It has a very boring start (a 10 min boat ride with corny voices whispering in your ear) but it picks up significantly as it goes. I found myself getting drawn in, looking for faces in markings on the walls and wishing the voices would shut up and give me some peace at points, ie. like the main character. I'm glad it didn't go totally corny in the story either. Stuck to a pretty classic hero venturing into the underworld to save their love.

Look out we got a pseudo-intellect here

sage for shit thread

Q. Do vols even read the threads they're locking?

sage for meta reply

It's obvious the threads want either NT or this shit game as the focus. That said, it's obvious we have some fucks shilling hard for this game.

now to clarify it for the inept niggers of this board.

the thread on the left is fucking shit and cancerous. not even a real title to begin with

the middle one was created since one was locked which is a goddamn fact faggots. maybe it wasnt even the one on the right who knows.

the left one is not even about hellblade in particular

I swear this fucking shill meme needs to die holy fucking shit reeeeeeee

*the thread on the right is shit and cancerous
my bad

There were other games being discussed in the left thread which is a broader topic so I dunno why it got locked. I can understand locking duplicates that are specifically about the same game and dev. Unfortunately /metav/ is all but abandoned so where do you have your complains seen and addressed quickly rather than maybe a week from when you post them?

DmC apologists never played the games past mashing the basic strings without seeing how they connected together or used mechanics like Nero's side step or table hopper.