Games set in Spaniard and Mexican environments and culture

Post games that make you feel like El Zorro,
¡MALANDRES MALNACIDOS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w5iz6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme

FoF comes to mind

I think this one sucks, but there's no good Zorro games.

Also, this is my favorite Psychonauts level

red dead redemption

Is there a game where I can build a wall and deport Mexicans

I guess this counts

I miss Paquito :'(
RIP

Make way for Mexican Sonic

Still funny how making a game with a Mexican soap-opera tier plot have actual Spanish voicing and a few graphical modifications can actually make it kind of enjoyable, at least in regard to the novelty of it.

Funny how white– errr, (((White))) people endlessly bitched about Speedy, causing him to be removed, and thus, managing to actually piss off the mexicalfs
Way to go, liberals!

Don't forget the most homosexual beautiful street fighter

You can play through any Dark Souls game with a rapier and a parrying dagger while screaming random Spanish words every now and then. "Bueno!", "Ahora!", " Vamos a la playa!", etc

I don't think Dork Soles has any desert setting.
Damn shame

Also, use the espada ropera specifically

Why are spaniards so loud

Brazilians are worse
Italians are even worse than the brazilians

Protips for better roleplaying
Means whore
Motherfucker
Faggot

Remember to role your Rs.

Compensation for small benis

cabrón*
Also don't roll your R for maricón. It has short R sound.
I also like negro sucio, pollerudo, pito corto

I love this "colorful desert" desing, what other games does this besides Mario Odyssey?

fuggin chinks lowering our number

Is that some kind of slur on "american" or am I pronouncing that wrong?

Not really.
The mexican slur for american is gringo.
In other places of South America, they call americans "yanquis", which is like yank.

I thought Gringo was whitey

Generally it means American.

So there isn't a general "whitey" term for the spics, just Gringo for the Burgers

Not here in South America, at least that I know of. You'll have to ask some Mexican.

In Spain, the common ladybug is called "mariquita", and is used as a slur for gay people, but, specially nowadays, in a friendly, " bro to another bro joke" tone. -cón suffix means "big". So "Maricón" is "a huge fucking faggot".

Gringo was born in the army when US soldiers were told "Green, go". Later mexicans started to use it as but not as some sort of insult but more as a rude way to refer to someone from the US, although some mexicans use it as one

That mejican slur for niggers is one of my favorite spanish words.

I'm going to blame liberal amounts of estrogen consumed as a kid.

what's the slur? don't keep me hanging

You mean negro? It's not a slur, negro is just the color black.
It can be used as an insult but nobody makes a big deal out of it

It's mayate i believe.

That's a slur for faggots user, mexicans have a lot of names for fags

In Spanish. Continuing with the diversity lesson, Spaniards consider themselves white and would laugh at anyone telling them otherwise.
Although we do have the term "guiri" for European tourists, usually considered naive and easy to recognize and take advantage of, specially if they speak English and have blue eyes/are blonde. They have colorful slangs for Southamericans, like "sudaca" in general or "panchito" for Mexicans in particular, though you will rarely see these terms alone: the Spaniard likes to remark his love and kinship for other races by adding "de mierda" to it, so it would be "eres un sudaca de mierda" o "vaya un moro de mierda", etc. The closest we have to " nigger", unfortunately is "negrata", a term not nearly offensive enough, due to Spain's limited experience with nogs.

Malandros

Some more
Bastard, simple enough
Goddamned
Shitty
fucked

que?

Malandros = Wrongdoer

Sinking your claws elsewhere now, huh cuckbunny?

Try mexican games set in that same time period.
Games set in eastern arabian lands like Prince of Persia also have deserts but obviously not that same style. I think the music sounds somewhat similar to flamenco though, given that the phrygian scale is used in arabian music as well as flamenco.

i guess i will go to nipland, impregnate a christmas cake office lady and take responsibility

Noone has mentioned Maldita Castilla. It is a game set in Spanish folklore, but honestly it feels mostly like a Gouls n' Goblins clone.
It is sad how Europe's history is getting forgotten nowadays, specially the lack of big budget movies/games, specially because most of European folklore has wrongthinking themes. The most you get nowadays is Arthurian lore, and they make sure to fill it with the stronkest womyn and the noblest, dinduest niggers.
When I was in school, they were VERY proud of two Spanish exploits in particular: the discovery and conquest of Southamerica and the Reconquista of Spain from the muslims. They were proud to tell you stories of Francisco Navarro or Hernán Cortes, adventurers with nothing to lose who culturally enriched native Americans left or right. Or the Cid Campeador, who would always charge head-first into battle against the moors and kill them by the dozens, so big and strong he would tear most of his enemies in half with a single sword slash. It all has the right doses of truth, patriotism and pure bullshit to make for some awesome movies and games, but it's easy to see why (((they))) wouldn't be very happy about it. Shit, the closer I can think of is Age of Empires II and that is pretty much it. So sad. Who knows, maybe someday a Nip will notice the lore potential and make a Spanish-themed Dark Souls.

left and right*

Thanks for the mention.
Nips love spic music and culture, I'm sure they'll do it if there isn't already something out there.

Is that supposed to be erect or flaccid?

Erect I take it
Don't see much point to measuring flaccid

The word you are looking for is Güero.
It usually means someone with a fair hair color like blonde, red hair or light brown but you can use it to refer to white people.

[La Rumba intensifies]

Thats only for mexico though.
There isnt a general term for whitey, since white people have been a part of society since colonial times, if anything, black people are the ones that are considered more "alien" in all the mainland countries, the caribbean islands are filled with black people though.

Tropico will forever remenber me of my homeland.

Here's some catchy native american sounding music.

I don't know about other states but around here "güero" refers strictly to blond people, which there are plenty of around here, so it's not exclusive to white foreigners, murrcans are called "gringos", though this isn't supposed to be an insult or demeaning, no "whitey" equivalent, as far as I know.

Are we being raided?

I don't mean Guacamelee or indieshit, i mean a AAA game

No one said that

Reminder that Spics and Beaners have completely different cultures and environmments.
Reminder that bunching these two on the same thread is even worse than bunching for example, Burguer and Bong together as the same culture/environmment.

I'm pretty sure ass autist killed himself by now, I kept seeing him in Holla Forums getting increasingly angry at everything, then suddenly he disappeared.

Theere are undeniable links between both and they are not foreign to each other, and besides, the thread didnt imply that.

He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve.
We need to continue his legacy and stop the memer beaners

Im almost tempted to abandon my life with anime and video games and become a Chad just to impregnate as many females as possible

Spics and Beaners are the same shit
They're both Mexican
Spaniards aren't Spics

isnt that shit for white/lightskin people not exclusively blond?
i think that word came from "green go home" against the US military.

T.Hawk is a red injun, user, not a beaner. He;s not even Incan, he's proper American Plains Indian.

Sage for off topic

I still find that very amusing. The Liberals thought that Speedy was Offensive when in reality, Mexicans love the him.

As gay as that man is, you have got to admire just how fucking /fit/ he is. Jesus fucking christ that is an autistic level of dedication to being trim.

Spanish's use of latin bases makes that apparent. If only they'd speak like normal fucking people and not like overexcited chihuauas.

Said no one ever you fucking retard.

Make way

Nice try, happy merchant.

Spics aren't White anymore. The moors raped their ancestors too much.

He is right, no one wants to be a spic and live in that culture or environment
archive.is/w5iz6

I don't speak Taco. Is that talking about a 3-year-old transsexual? That must be a joke.

Ah, he doesn't partake in mexican culture I guess but he lives in Mexico.

It says shes 5 but came out as trans at 3.

Here's the thing though, say she goes all the way? It cant fully transition, not enough material on the little micro dick its going to have.

What games allow me to be a stylish swashbuckler? I've been obsessed with this kind of character for a while now. I like spada da latos more than rapiers though since people only know the epee when it comes to rapiers. Estoc is also okay, but I think that's more of a longsword.

This is literally the only kind of sport I'd like to watch. It'd be even more exciting if the bull wasn't crippled beforehand, but I guess you can only go so far.

The link is talking about a city in spain, not in the american continent.

Skyrim with mods

Nothing more stylish than a pirate cat.

The second one does, although it's mildly more arabian what with the belly dancer sorceresses

Going by that logic, shouldn't liberal amounts of testosterone fix it?

He's right though.

No, the hormone aren't antagonistic, they don't cancel each other out, they just make behavior more erratic and give you a mixed bag of features and attributes.
Niggers have high levels of both, it goes some ways to explain their higher levels of homosexuality and niggerish behaviors.

The bull is not crippled beforehand, the picador wounds the neck so the bull lowers its head as it charges, whereas the banderillero sets a series of hooks along the spine to straighten its charge and correct the tendencies of the bull to lean to either side as much as possible.

If these two guys didn't do their job, the matador would be getting mauled 24/7 regardless of skill and courage. What I am willing to concede, however, is that things were a lot more heavy metal when the picador used to have to inflict a metric fuckload of small,precise cuts on the bull's neck by charging across it on horseback, trying to save the horse until the job was done. Nowadays they have a spear with a fixed maximum depth that only takes one blow to achieve the desired results. This means that a lot of the time it's just the bull charging the horse from the side and the picador bracing for impact.

>yet still get women screaming

good tastes though

You might as well ask for british and australian based games

You can't have both since mexicans and spaniards have very different cultures.

If you want to play something with mexican folklore i highly recommend you to PIRATE(seriously don't give money to mr shitface) the original Grim Fandango.

There is "Lucha Libre AAA: Héroes del Ring" for PS3 and Xbox360.

Sorry, but the world will always be at each other's throat. Why do you think the kikes still exist? They need this conflict so they can slither between both ranks.

Nigger is derived from negro, which is Spanish for black.

Fuck modern mexican and spanish settings, what about pre-european mexico? Aztecs, maya, etc. There needs to be more vidya with them, pics related.

Possibilities are endless. They'd make for rad city building games given how cool native mesomaeircan cities were, they'd make good beat em up/third person action games, native aztec and maya religion is absolutely batshit insane fever dream of a seriel killer tier bullshit so a horror game would work. A mesoamerican souls game would work great.

The image should be native mesoamericans on the right and spainish/mesitzo on the left

Aztec's religion was crazy but fuckers knew how to make cool ciites and keep them clean. They outright build houses to have sweet smelling woods inside the walls, bathed with soaps made from flowers, had a dedicated class of street sweepers, had plumping to transport waste out of the city, etc.

I don't know why this amused me so much. I was thinking more of the dueling swordsman that utilizes flourish in his strikes instead of pirates, but I'm really loving this game so far and I just beat the first boss. Thanks, user.

My mistake then. It looked like they were crippling it and then wearing him out beforehand. Makes sense though since I doubt bulls are stupid enough to aim for the cloak and not make a connection to the man holding it. Plus I'm sure they could turn on a dime if they wanted to.

Why did they have to sort of die? I remember spouting random Australian slang like an autist as a kid.

My family is from eastern europe, user, but nice try.

Because they over-report their own size. The self reporting in a place like Tanzania is 6-7 inches, but the average medical records point to 5.

Are you saying Africans are more likely to lie?

Yeah, but shouldn't testosterone increase male attributes? Women clitoris grow when they are on heavy doses of testosterone (with shit tons of terrible side effects).

Why can't we have more games based on eastern european cultures?

I think it would be cool if we had more games based on world cultures in general, but even if eatern european settings are lacking compared to western europe, there's still way more then mesoamerica.

A shame SJW's just care about the skin color or gender or the protagonist, and not the theme of the games as a whole, pic related always gives me a laugh on that note

this is what lefties actually believe

Suffering.

Spics aren't niggers or abbos, they independently invented agriculture, monumental archtrure, writing and the arts, systems of law, etc.

But that's wrong you stupid nigger. They stole all that shit from the white people who inhabited north and south america before they were genocided out of existence. Spics and indians have never invented anything of value themselves.

But he didn't even make it over the wall. Looks like he's still stuck in the world of delusion.

The book of mormon isnt actual history, user.

Spic please. Everyone knows the first people in the Americas came over from Europe across the land bridge some thousand years before the asians that would become the indians who would become spics came over. Read a fucking book you illiterate taco nigger.

The book of mormon isnt actual history, user.>>13195112
Thats not how that works, you go read a book.

The Aztecs literally worshiped the blonde white people that built their nation as gods. The only time spicish nations have ever advanced was under the hand of white people.

The only people living in Europe back then were not Indo-Aryans, they were some strange folk, possibly related to the Finns. Indo-Aryans came with horses and conquered Europe, discovering the iron law in Anatolia.

Jesus christ, thats not how it worked at all, they didnt worship cortez and the conquerors, they thought they were the messengers of quetzalqual or whoever the hell its written.
And even then, it was a coincidence just liks the eagle eating the snake over a cactus in technotitlan, go learn actual history you fuck.

There should be an Arauco war mod for M&B

Tropico related

The closest one is about the chilean independence war.

Even if the solutrean hypothesis is real (which it might be) all it would mean is that the native americans descended from proto-europeans rather then proto-asians

You might as well think atlantis is real user

There's zero reference among actual mesoamerican writings or oral histories of this, that's mormon bullshit.

They actually didn't think this either, one of the spanish accounts litterally has Montezuma II saying that he heard some of his people wonder if Cortes and the spainiards were otherworldy (not gods), but Montezuma says he didn't buy that shit and he knew he was just a normal man, just like how he, as emperor, was sometimes seen as being divine but wasn't,

Then where did the ebin meymey of cortez & co. being seen as part of the mesoamerican mythos come from?
Because it is too widespread to be mormon fanfiction.

Is there something out there, probably a strategy game or mod or watever about the time of the Spanish inquisition ? something to kick out all the non christians out of Spain and go full bersek on the non believers ?

The closest i know is darklands, but it is about being an inquisitor in the HRE.

Thanks Anonkun i will check that.

The earliest Mesoamerican civilizations developed in 1200 BC. Meanwhile, blonde white people were literally living in primitive hovels concurrently when Rome was building grand structures

me on the left tbh

NEVER EVER

If everyone seems to agree beaner and Spanish culture and environment is different, what's the point of this thread?

For games actually set in Spain there isn't much to choose from, if you exclude fighting game stages and racing game tracks, which make most of the list, you're left with:
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Viana, Navarra)
Maldita Castilla
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
The Wheelman
Torrente 3

RE4 does a surprisingly good job at representing Spain. I mean, the voiceacting is South American and terrible, the environment looks Galician while the location is based on a Catalan village (Rupit), the castle is infinitely better maintained than what we have here and most of the cast is completely out of place. 'Bitores' (Vítores is cheers in Spanish) Méndez reminds me of Rasputin, Saddler is Deckard Cain here on holidays, Ramón Salazar (great name which he fails to pronounce) is Argentinian and dresses French/British, Luis Sera looks out of a western movie while hailing from Madrid and the merchant… I don't even know what to say about him.
Despite all that crap it manages to convey a certain "Spanish" feeling to it without guitarras and castañuelas and toros and olé and lunares and Mexican hats.
I just wish they hadn't messed the voices up so fucking much it's painful to hear.

Pero vivir es morir hermano!

Over the wall, beans.

They are the same shit.

QUE TE JODAN

Holla Forums shitposting.

Santiago Matamoros who I think is Saint James in English (translated as Santiago the Moor Killer) is also a pretty awesome legend.
When the Spaniards were losing battles, some people saw a guy in a white horse rallying them to git gud and kill as many enemies as they could.
Dude is featured in many churches, and supposedly they saw him in the Americas, where he's known as Santiago Mataindios (Indian Slayer this time).

I dont get why spaniards are so pozzed.
Unless youre in bolivia or mexico, most places in hispanic america still tell the tales of the reconquista and the conquest of america.
In my homeland, venezuela, i had to read el cid campeador in highschool as that was mandatory, and that was with a full leftist goverment of chavez.

He's not /fit/, just skinny. You wouldn't know fit if it busted down your door and pozzed your neghole

I'm a mexican myself and I love the story of the conquistadores, it's such a cool concept, I wish there were more games where you go and discover a new world and try and figure out what the fuck is up with everything in this new place.
Even if the spaniards fucked shit up in America, It's been a lot of time since that, I genuinely don't understand why are people still mad about it. At least latinamericans are a bit more resistant to the poz

You cowards don't even stomp spics!

Chale…

What are you trying to say with this? Here in Mexico those stories are still told I even remember having to read a book about the Conquista when I was in school.

please, come back

When I was a kid the church I went to had painting of a bunch of moors getting their shit kicked. Maybe it's a Catholic thing.

The thread lists them together, it doesnt say theyre the same.
If some semantics autists decided they had a problem with that, fine by me. It helped the thread thrive. Next time I'll make sure to include a subtle misinterpretation to give you dumb fags something to bitch about. A bit of shitposting bumps the thread long enough for people who actually care about videogames to see it.