The only merit to this thread is it wasn't made by Cupcake

The only merit to this thread is it wasn't made by Cupcake.

Other urls found in this thread:

scissortail.bandcamp.com/track/at-length-and-dead-horse
youtube.com/watch?v=jOwH8BPvFnI
youtube.com/watch?v=soI5XHdoxmg&list=LLFZ8Wtbf6K1OooGIF4CS0dQ&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, jolly

abandon ship

it'll be fine

huh that was a fast thread

pants are a start, for sure.

disgusting.

22 at the end of the month.
I can't imagine I'll live past 60.

Dank memes are the best medicine for everything.

Time for sleep
rip me

No u

goodnight ducky.

what because i get upset about gays and furries? thats me letting off steam and i know it's not cool and do it anyway sure
not saying im perfect or even good but im also not alone in having room for improvement in the way i conduct myself u know
if ur gonna try to btfo me do it when im up to that shit rather than making wild accusations based on the fact i post on /mu/ irregularly cuz thats just stupid man
u can see

I intend to live well into a future where medical science and robotics can make me functionally immortal.

Whatever you do, wait a year with it, the geopolitical situtation is rather unstable as of now, it would be wise to wait more, don't even set a general direction until then

People have attempted to give you advise and you actively refuse to make good on that advise and also treat a multitude of people poorly for trivial reasons.
You also use your friends. You are not concerned with improving.
Pedophile.

It's fine now.
... if I have a good work day tomorrow, and the day after, swallow my nerves between then and do the volunteer thing....

I think the next 'OHGODWHATHAVEIDONE' will happen in a smaller scale by either friday or next week.

if I thought I'd have to live forever I'd kill myself right now.

This is entirely long term.
I won't be able to move forward with it until after I have savings and am debt free.
That is a 4-5 year investment.

But what about a future where you can alter your own thoughts at will and make yourself enjoy life?

Doesn't that sound fascinating?

That sounds like brainwashing and the beginning of a cult.

staying busy is always helpful

i am deeply concerned with improving

I truly wish that never happens.
Because if everyone was made immortal, then there'd be nothing to balance life out.
People would still reproduce, they'd live indefinitely, their offspring would live indefinitely, etc, etc.
What option would even be left at that point?
Humanity ended up as some blight traveling the galaxy to find further places to drain dry?

Clearly you don't want to stop me since the pants are my first hurdle

I don't wanna live that long.

Not even being an edgelord about it.
If my brain isn't mush by then, my body will be.

And that's like, another 35 years of worrying, drinking, laughing maniacally and making an ass of myself.

No thank you.

He's just saying it'd be the only way for Cupcake to actually enjoy anything.

that does not sound healthy in the slightest.

maybe there are other hurdles I'm choosing not to tell you about.

yeah, same.

whats wrong w/ draining a planet dry

What kinda drama is happening tonight~?

Great joke, there, Pedophile.

I left college as soon as I realised its a pointless rip-off but what did/do you major as? And how much is the total debt? I don't remember you mentioning an exact number

I don't think there's really any drama going on at the moment.

A pedophile and a dogfucker arguing over which one is morally superior.

that was ages ago

Awww. I got my munchin' pickles out and everything. Oh well.

So nothing new then.

I know, right?
I FUCKING LOVE THIS NEW JOB.
Plus, this fucking Bangladeshi cunt who I thought was a decent friend, lent money off me so he can fucking gamble it and lose it, and ask me to call him a taxi cuz he traveled so far!

But, I'm working in the betting shop, so ironically, I'm getting my money back. And if I see him in my shop, I'm going to exclude him and report him for money laundering.

Stop them from reproducing if there's no resources.

Send in the killbots if they don't comply.

Beep boop motherfucker.

Besides, what's so wrong with travelling the universe and terraforming as much as possible? It's so vast that running out of living space before the heat death of the universe is functionally impossible.

It could be dangerous. But all technology is dangerous. You just have to put safeguards in place to make sure it's used properly. I'd hate for other people to use it against me, but if I could affect my own thoughts I might just get rid of some blasted laziness, work a little harder.

Healthier than dying.

Or you are bluffing

/hug

I was only in gen ed because my family pushed me to go before I had any idea what I was doing. I dropped out after accumulating about 10 k in debt and crippling depression. I owe about a grand after my ER trip for pissing blood. Made it worse because I was at work the next day after I learned I split my kidney open after totaling my bike. I owe about 1.5k now after getting 5 teeth pulled and 8 fillings.

I think around now I have 15k to pay off between that and personal debts with family and friends.

there's never a bad time for munchin' pickles. you don't need drama to enjoy nature's perfect snack.

that seems subjective.

guess you'll just have to find out, won't you?

OMG

Not all of it is dangerous.
I have yet to find a way to hurt myself with a sandwich case.

jack what the fuck man

pls stop

They're SO GOOD!

Can't wait to see where this goes.

It's more that it's just a depressing notion.
The worst bits of humanity ran amuck.

that sounds amazingly white trash

: ^)

hai~

Give me incentive.

going to need to stock up on pickles again. I just love them so much.

oh how the times have changed.

Been a decade after all

Not trying very hard, I'm guessing.

In a world where self-improvement would be made so easily I think we'd at least be better off than we are now.

when the fruit is so low hanging one must bend to pick it up off the ground, it might be best to just leave it there.

funny considering how easy I find way ways to nearly die on a monthly basis.

I will at that, adorable

just five years ago you were a seething ball of hate hell bent on destroying the pony threads and you hated me with a passion. now look at you. tsk tsk.

Be nice to Jack. He probably just had a long day or something ^~^

How's it been man?

You still do Saltybet? Is that still a thing even?

Mmhm. I'm gonna ask for one of those huge Costco jars for Christmas I think haha

Speaking of Crimbas, my stepmom asked me my sizes and stuff so I think that's a really cool step in the right direction^^

don't call me things I am not.

"indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health."

Death is the opposite, I'm sure you've been made aware.

where is the improvement

It's just one of those things where it seems the same as the colonial era beliefs that everything is owed to whoever claims it.
It won't be worse off or anything, just that it seems like it'll end in some farce.

i have nothing to give but sincerity

The deed has been done! I won't take the words back!

whatever. not like I missed you or anything. baka.

that's great! gonna get a lot of cute clothes I bet. that'll be nice.

I dunno man. death seems pretty nice to me.
I think it's subjective.

I'm implying the opposite here.

You have yet to prove any form of sincerity to me.

But we're talking about if it's healthy.

Just slide into his track suit.

i dont know that it's something you can proven

what

is this ironic

am i in a different dimension

I am drunk as fuck

As far as I follow Echo is out of it but I'm down for a game or two
Still got your acc? Or lost your rad winnings?

Oh.
Ok.
I got a white trash story for you. A HUGE ONE.

Last minute till close, had to get everyone off the slot machines; there was this one woman who made her kids stand outside in shorts in the cold night while she does slots.

Not allowed kids in, because 18+ Establishment, so you'll see a lot of neglected kids in front of Betfred shops, but I digress.

So as I kicked everyone out, made my way back home, one of the regulars I recognize sways to adn fro towards me. 'Ey user, I locked myself out muh flat I don't live in it anymore but it is my flat can you come over and look here for a bit?'

Well fuck what now?

Then suburban kids who think they're hot shit because they deal weed get involved.

'Oi! You got locked out your flat? Is it yours?'
'Ye, my keys are in the flat'

And I swear to god, one of these fucking kids climbed up a drainpipe into the second story window of his flat, just to open it up from the inside.

I live in a very white trash place.

You will always be repulsive to me.

then admit they were false!

how I'm living right now can't be very healthy.

I'm a little confused now, not going to lie.

aaah.

Oh.

Healthier than dying.

You see, you've fallen for my trap card.

well those kids seem nice

eh it doesnt matter ive been fucking up a lot of conversations recently.

Wa-ha-ha. Yes. Here's to hoping at least. A new wardrobe is like the 2nd most expensive part of this whole thing x_x

How was your day today?

I'd slide all up in his turtleneck .///.

LOL JK

Oh man, I was so far in the mines it wasn't funny. When I stopped the owner was fucking with it like every 2 days or so so you couldn't pin down any betting patterns.

Squashems, pls.

dont u think thats at least a little closed-minded

B-baka.

I gave you multiple chances to prove me wrong the last 2 years.
You have proven only that I should have not given you any to begin with.

again, this seems like a subjective, opinion type of thing.

happens to the best of us. feel better, moogs. sorry I'm dumb and can't keep up with stuff sometimes.

yeah clothes are expensive. I'm glad I'm not a girl. or a crossdresser any more.

today was alright. managed to break out of gold rank in overwatch into platinum. which is still mediocre, but hey, better than I ever got last season.
other than that just a typical off day. drinking, threading.
how was yours?

I can just imagine it being all anime-y and you two sharing a turtleneck.

It's fairly obvious you're being the baka here, baka~

not your fault.

yea but it's like u actually want to hate me

Fuck, sorry about that
And I really don't get how you are not having trust issues after that
America is a truly dangerous place after all, this corporate thinking can cost you dearly
No easy debt to clear but you can always move TO THE EAST

Used to be some hilarious shit tho, literally vegetables winning the fights and such
The ultimate RNG, where every bet could go wrong

nothing ever seems to be my fault yet misfortune seems to find me more often than not anyway. what a life.

Just go to the plus sizes.
#womenarebeautifulatallsizes

Oh, another story was there was this kid who works in the supermarket next door to us, was on the slot machines.

He said to one of the regulars to 'Keep an eye out for any Tescos Ladies (Tescos being the supermarket) for me', understandably, she says fuck off. But I digress.

So, he starts gambling at 4pm. 15 mins pass, £40 lost, another 15 minutes pass, £40 lost. This goes on for 2 hours, dude loses £300. He says 'I'm not leaving till I make my money back'.

Now, here is the kicker, a few people working from the supermarket come over inside our shop, and start giggling at him. He fucking books it.

Turns out, he was supposed to be in work 3 hours ago, and that's why he wanted someone to look out the door for him.

He spent a months wages, with only a quarter of that he had left, ready to collect.

Turns out he was also using a fake id. And now, if he admitted to his shit earlier, he would've got all his money back. But no, he travels to every betting shop just to get some money back. So now we're legally obliged to keep all his money and even prosecute him.

We laughed and worried about our jobs for two weeks after that

Again, you haven't given me a reason to do otherwise.

Never! You are as I say you are! I will cover my ears and start lalaing to avoid this nonsense

I'm just giving you shit, man.
And I plan to stay here. It's home.

I might be heading to bed soon so I'll leave ya to flirt with Elma.

I dunno, they may be nice... but they look like... you know you've got russian miscreants in tracksuits and stuff?

Yeah, they're like that.

i didnt ask to be born, etc.

im glad i dont gamble. shit is sketchy

yea but do u want to hate me
me personally i wish my worst enemies could become people i'd make good friends, u know?

well I guess I can't convince you otherwise, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

never asked for this.

I am only staying up because I promised one of your fellow furfags a party in an hour
The bad dog one

How is platinum mediocre?? I thought that was the top. And what's the season for in vidya-world?

It was okay although strange to be there on a Monday cause I had to switch for my Friday off this week. Was texting my stylist to confirm/finalize the plans with my hair and our shopping spree. I hope my appointment tomorrow doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Maybe my insurance didn't quite fizzle out yet.

Weird!!!

I wonder if he has like a Hungarian Austin Powers chest.

Don't be mad!

It would be so much more exciting if it was real money though imo.

It's not a matter of want or not wanting to.
I simply find you to be sub human scum.
You're legit a creep.
I honestly would love if you left forever.

Tell him hi for me.
Haven't seen him in ages.

Oh my god it's so quiet now that that cricket is dead.

The people I see who are regulars are just as sketchy as the business.

Old guys, drunks, neglectful mothers, we get some weird fuckers.

I know one of them is definitely tweaking out on coke.

And I know those slot machines we have. They may be high tech and got a shitload of features and touchscreen shit, they're still as sketchy as the pubfruits you see in broken dives.

no no, there's like three more levels above plat. it's right in the middle, really. like being rank 50 last season. a season in overwatch lasts 3 months.
although season 1 was only a month and a half.

yeah, that sounds iffy. I hope it all works out for you. that's the sucky thing about turning 26. last year was a bummer when I lost my parent's insurance. been a long year of avoiding going to the doctor's at all costs...

This took a turn for incredibly gross.

I'm off to bed. Or at least to lie down for a bit.
Good night everyone.

Promptly end yourself, Sci.

sleep tight, squash.

right

[5:02:02] BD: okay
[5:02:06] BD: hi to squash then

Damn, you furries are cruel to each other

I would be down for that shit any time. Riskin' a liver or whatever, anything goes
The more ridiciolous the character looks, the more cash it will win

Oh, well that's weird. What's above that like Diamond and.. uhm I dunno what would be better than diamonds.

Yeah, I was on the .gov site for that trying to last minute get coverage last night but apparently I need proof of my current(? lol) insurance being inactive so I dunno *shrugs*

Yeah. Sorry.

nini, baka.

Them 2hus were so OP back then. Money money!!

How much is a liver?

Gonna bed.
Goodnight kids.
Don't fucking gamble.

You should be though cause someone thinks this way and will continue to regardless

Later.

I just ate a whole jar of pickles in like 12 minutes haha

test pls talk to me so i can stay

impressive deep throating abilities.

Eastern EU liver, you gotta pay so they take it outta' you
Western liver, maybe 500 hundred bucks, in your best bet, Ukraine

I feel so dissatisfied and discouraged today
hpefully it' s a better day for you guys

Your insurance should end whenever that pay cycle ends, ie a month from when it was docked from whichever parent's pay.

ooh

what happened

I may wander off soon.

Hello, though.

sweet dreams buddyy boy

diamond. master. grand master. I doubt I have any chance of getting higher than diamond, and even getting to that would be a stretch.

hmm. yeah that's weird. I'm sure it'll be easy enough to fix though. maybe a phone call or something.

sleep tight scanner.

well that someone is allowed to think things that aren't correct I suppose

yikes

Also, cornichons are the best pickles.

how do u keep it so hunned? tell me ur secret

I'm struggling to understand this question.

That's it?

Damn. Hungary must be scary x_x

Hmmmm. I might get lucky then. I'm definitely not banking on it though. Sigh.

I'll just need to talk to my step mom and see if they mailed her anything indicating me falling off.

Kosher Dill Spears.

they're okay.

yeah I guess so. insurance is such a pain in the ass.

how do u keep it so

1 0 0
----

Cupcake pls
You could make a living off overwatch alone at diamond

You always have a lung and a kidney and blood and such
Organ trafficking can get rather complicated

Starting to seem that way lol

Apparently I make too much to get full coverage Obamacare too so that sucks a big chode. Ugh. Adulting is hard :(

I'm not sure if you can go COBRA in this case.
Since you live and filed taxes on your own, you just need to get the form emailed to you from the insurance provider then go through the exchange.
You should qualify for some subsidy of premiums at the least.

They're French mini pickles with tarragon.

One of my coworkers offered me a boob transplant cause hers hurt her back lol

Not sure that's possible, but I thanked her for the thoughts and the offer lol

uh, no I don't think so. I mean I know diamond is getting up to the cream of the crop, but I mean, you have to be way better to be on those e sports teams.

yeah being an adult can suck a big fat one.
welcome to life I guess. somehow you'll manage though, I mean, if I can, you can. at least you've got a decent life to adult in.

scissortail.bandcamp.com/track/at-length-and-dead-horse

Until you prove elsewise I will believe it and convince all others! Protip you can't prove else wise!

A what
Why not taking back? She didn't stood behind the cost?

Streaming needs much less than skill, being plat and having some charisma is more than enough
How many rich streamers have you seen at serious e-sport competitions? Can you entertain? Sure ya can, go for it

I had a dream last night
I was in a very large class and we were divided into two groups

I was in a group who were given red shirts and led to a different section of the schoool than the others, who were in blue
we represented the romans and their legions
I was put in control of my legion of students and we armed ourselves with sticks
when it came time to arm myself I found a really cool leather strap thing I work and armored myself with it
I don't remember if it was told to me that i was to try to take over the other team
but I felt this was my goal
I told my men to prepare for battle and we would attack by that night
In the meantime, I ourneyed to the base of the blues, and they had a small city in thiss school
i wandered the blue city, watching them pass in there blue shirts, unarmored as I was and felt as If I s hould be hiding
So I found a small nook and there was a girl with a blue shirt there and she offered to let me stay in this nook with her until it calmed down around outside
I talked with her for a goood long while and learned she was only tehre for the night, was on a trip with her family or something

I think she had to go out that night for grceries or something, but our paths seperated
Before I knew what was happeniing, my legion was attacking the blues, and everyhere i looked was a clash of red and blue and I had to find this girl
Never did find her but I woke up not long after
Second day in a row I've had dreams about fighting with sticks
Kinda weird

I see, I don't speak ghetto rat.

I have no tips and tricks. I'm just as straight forward as I can be.

I just read the snippet on the site and that doesn't sound like it would be applicable... I dunno. I honestly just need to figure out how much a non-insured payment on the sliding scale is for now (in the morning) cause I was kinda planning on just coasting until the next open enrollment period in November.

Well I knew it already sucked, I just need more money lol

How so? I feel like that's just like the grass is greener type of observation :/

What?

No, like she wants to get a reduction, but wants to donate whatever they reduce to me lol

do u act the same both online and irl

this seems like an unfair set of rules.

huh, I guess you have a point. but would you really be able to get a good enough following to make it your career at this point? I mean, the most popular streamers have to be well established by this point. it would be really hard to break into that kind of thing by now.

details hardly seem important. you could very well be right but...considering I wouldn't wish my current life on even my worst enemies I'd take a guess that yours is probably a little better at least.

It's been too quiet
I'm paranoid the shitters will pop out at any moment

You were a shitter the whole time.

look behind you

gladys knight "get the love" not on youtube why

Pretty much, yeah.

I mean, I met Squash a few days ago, I think he'd confirm that if he didn't seem to hate you so much. Besides that I do voice chats every day and tinychats every once in a while. I don't see how anybody can really put on airs there.

If you actively use/need your coverage, I think it almost always works out cheaper to pay premiums, even with or without subsidies, than going out of pocket.

There's a dumpster

they're hiding in there.

FOr a second I thought you meant you were posting from some alley way full of dumpsters.

The fact that you like Justin Bieber and have never listened to Pink Floyd makes it impossible for me to click this video, I'm afraid.

Hopefully they stay in there til the trash compactor comes

I heard it today from the Night Vale podcast.

Please let this be a joke.

I am a renegade 4lyfe I do not play fair! lol

well even in tc there's still the thing of not having to take responsibility for anything u do but yea it's harder to escape ur personality on voice

daft punk's discovery is better than anything pink floyd ever did

I desperately wish.

Oh. Well then it can't be that bad.

brutal. but fair.

the game was stacked against me from the start it seems.

I always listen to an episode when I run, sometimes they have a really good track I need to find when I'm done.

I'm an arrogant selfish asshole, I couldn't entertain anyone else beside me even if my life would depend on it
You can sympathize with others so I'd try it. Just play flashy heroes

Take it. Free stuff is always good

Alright, fair enough.

I wish my work offered insurance. It would be so much easier.

It's where they belong

Cause you're just too darn adorable

my ex's autistic sister was super into nightvale.

Right, but like I don't think that's even possible.

just because I can doesn't mean I want to. who knows though. maybe someday I'll try to break into that kind of thing.

ur mom is fair enough, lol

well yeah, obviously. that's why they hide there.

this is a lie.

It's weirdness is very fresh to me.

We do not speak of my mother.

I am not the type to defend musical choices to the death. I'm just too unenlightened.

They're the reason I eventually came across my favorite song, but I never really listened to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOwH8BPvFnI

It's not something I've ever gotten into, but it apparently plays a fair amount of good music.

I feel like you were trying to make implications here.

Bummers.

Get plat and break into it, why wait
Grasp at every opportunity comin' across
Free cash

Maybe he's really a 13 year old girl Belieber irl btw way.

What you said is a lie? :^)

He's not. We've voice chatted. I put him over 18 at least. Maybe 20.

This is a crime.

you can't control me. I'm a strong independent cupcake.

like subway.

me? make implications? especially in a snarky or sarcastic way?
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

not free though. tons of effort and set up and then you wouldn't instantly be making money. it's just way too much work for me to bother with right now.

no, what you said is!

Your face is a crime.

Oooooh about being a renegade riiiight?

not to trash pink floyd or anything theyre great i just think of discovery as the 21st century's dsotm and believe it's the better album

so u like pink floyd tho
i dont know what music u like tell me

Guess at least it was an idea worth pondering over for
Your turn

Eh, it's more of our current insurance system being fucked beyond repair.
Obamacare is a failure not because of what it did but because it's incapable of doing enough within the current structure of healthcare.

I had a subway yesterday. Decided to put some very fresh and healthy things in it.

You're a faggot.

bedtime early appointment tomorrow

nini, threaders

My english is getting more drunk than me

no, the other thing!

my turn to what? have an idea? my idea is to keep wandering along through life like I have been doing until I die.

so proud of you

sleep tight, maddie.

Sounds like a bad idea, you really need to implement something new
What did that bring ya so far?

Enjoy your hot, steamy voice cybers.

Oh no, we're getting into OPINIONS territory. That's dangerous. Though mine are not something I consider deeply personal to me. Simon and Garfunkel and Jim Croce are probably my favorite artists, but those are for personal reasons as much as enjoying the music. I suppose "light rock" would just be my favorite genre, but like I said, that's not some opinion formed by perusing every existing artist in that genre, or any genre. It's just the kind of stuff I like to have on the radio as I drive to school. I'm a simple man.

so far it's brought me a lovely feeling of apathy. better than how things were going for a while.

I figured trying to improve my diet will help me feel better.

It's so boring omg

makes sense to me.

You will end up like a bitter old man like me at that rate

There was also this one I really liked

You do the same.

But don't let it get you down when Smiles starts singing about WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG BOY

MY FATHER

TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

Are you like...27?

aren't you younger than me?

Huh? That I am just a renegade for life? You might be right! I sometimes change how I am!

I usually just start singing Johnny Cash or Kris Kristofferson with a noticeable southern accent.

ugh! I give up.

28!
I can already say that its too late.

I thought you traps are all in your teens

lol be careful 'soft rock' is often used as a diss on music by 'serious' music fans
u jammin some steely dan and fleetwood mac tho? i gotta dig into those bands

I am also starting to keep track of my intake per-day so I can limit my calorie intake. ALthough I'm not sure exactly how much to actually control it by according to what it tells me.

first of all, not a trap.

second of all, I'm 27 next week. so I guess if you're 28 you're older, but not by enough for me to consider you an "old man"

well I hope that goes well for you. seems like a good idea.

Oh man

sci normal people don't give a shit about what "serious music fans" think because they're all tryhard faggots

ROCK SOLID

oh okay i didnt realize

Calories aren't bad.
Just avoid saturated fats, don't have overly excessive amounts of starch based meals, and use greens and vegetables with essential amino acids.

Bastion had such a nice fucking soundtrack. legit one of the best sound tracks I've heard in games, that, and ori and the blind forest

I picture it being the most aggravating battle imaginable.

I don't take anything too seriously, least of all serious people.

Those would be a couple, yes. Do what thou wilt.

I grew up with an older sister, I've become quite stubborn when needed! And I believe in what I told you

wait was it you
were you the ap mf

yeah man you gotta escape that /mu/ mindset
most normal people who aren't musicians just like what they like and don't worry about what "real music fans" think

Yes, Draven fucking popped off

Is goggles like mtf or someshit?

I can emulate a deep southern enunciation while singing far too well than I'd like to admit.

hmph. if you say so.

I unno. I'll see how it goes. I try to take some multivitamins everyday and I run few times a week and walk around almost every day.

Bet you look at least normal too
My weeb stereotypes are long dead

Isn't it possible to want to get healthier without becoming a "girl"?

agreed
both are on the list of games that made me tear up
which is three games long

lmao nice
are you still bronze ian

Mhmm, rapidly climbing tho

WHAT'S THE THIRD GAME

I HIGHLY ENJOY GOOD MUSIC

Nah.
He's got like six chins, a neckbeard, and an unironic collection of vests he wears.

Playing Taliyah support now lol

seems like a good start to me.

normal ish I suppose. my hair is super long.

I told you about those vests in confidence you asshole.

And there is no end to it even after you finally break and agree with me, just fyi

Oh thank the fuckin' gods

what do u like most by them

/s
dude i fuken know most people dont care and i dont believe 'serious' music fans are somehow superior
i thought i made that clear by using these →' ' the first time

what if I never break?

WHY IS THAT EVEN A THING?
THE FEDORA TYPES THAT WEAR BUTTON UP VESTS OVER A DRESS SHIRT.
IT JUST LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED.

It's even more fun for me then?

it's like they all got together and decided on the most ridiculous outfit on purpose. it's literally unfathomable why they dress that way.

human beings are so nice

hmm. you're an evil one.

ARE YOU AT LEAST
NOT BRONZE 5
i placed almost diamond on overwatch
pretty happy

the autism surrounding it is pretty damning but yeah Undertale is the third one lmao

oh sorry dude
i'm used to you acting like a shit so i just assumed you were being serious. my bad.

meanwhile ur stealing a slice of his earnings

i swear im not a shit

oh yeah, played that too but only did one run and it wasn't pacifist or genocide. main theme is so relaxing mayne

Choose your drinking companions well lads, regret won't wait till the next glass

Hippie? I think I had a pic of you in my DOX folder back then but I can't remember it for shit. Fuckdamnshitcunts

another thing is I have synesthesia so good music actually calms/comforts me really well

Maaaaybe I am!

we'll see in time

but how would u know
ur never here

Zoe is into shit though.

but im over zoe
and also homosexuality

if you have a picture it's probably a super old one from the pony threads. my hair wasn't as long then.

maybe I don't mind that.

I'm telling zoe you said that.

Here's the best pic of Cupcake since it combines him with the person you love most.

not even phased thats how over it i am

Great! cause if you might not then going to bed with you might be more difficult

yooo
wat

I was looking for this picture like a month ago, I lost it.

He looks different now.

I know it's been posted before but it's old as shit.
Like, probably when Cupcake first ended up in our threads in early-ish 2011.

hey ban
being that u somehow know every cj community in the history of the internet
whyd u choose this one

I deleted the folder that I saved it in like 3 years ago.

damn that picture is old as shit.

I don't know a better one.

see

I also already knew people here.

I remember when cato and pepper/alexis first started posting.

what makes this one better than others to u tho

i usually am
just not posting

well we wouldn't want that now, would we

older than that. took that in the early pony days.

Those threads started on Holla Forums in early January of 2011.
Same as these threads.

It was whenever you'd come to these threads and post the pink haired fruit.

oh! thats cool
whats second best?

lurking animus strikes me as very strange and a little creepy
like what is the point of just observing
if im gonna be here i will either participate or leave

I like ya for the cunt you are but you ARE a cunt

I dunno they are all pretty awful.

lol all right
p lucky for me i parked here then
plus i get to chill with u bud
heyyyyyy

Well I wouldn't say that harder is in any way worse buuuuut

I honestly don't really like this thread though.

I only really post here because I don't have a better thread to shit post in.

nope. I didn't show up in the anime threads until later.
after the pony was dead on Holla Forums

do ho ho~

eh
feels less lonely

Adooooooorable

You were a figure in our threads ever so often in like May or June of 2011 or so because that's about the time when I first made any effort whatsoever to even follow threads other than once in a blue moon. The Kamina glasses were from like Valentines day or some shit.

Don't ask why I remember this because I honestly couldn't tell you.

thats too bad
what would u do to improve the thread?

btw side note this is probably way late but u can scrap the detailed plans u were making to give bc surfing lessons it's not gonna go through

I have hella kamina yuis even though I wasnt even there for the kamina shit LOL

hey kid
u listen 2 eminem?

how though if ur not in it
conversatin'

I never said I was gonna teach anyone how to surf.

i think ive listened to all his albums up until he went crazy or whatever
hes k
why u ask?

same way a podcast or a song might make you feel less alone
hard to describe
doesn't really matter i guess

oh well dont worry about it

but im p sure those are a distraction not a cure

I rarely even go to the beach anymore.

distractions are easier than cures

youtube.com/watch?v=soI5XHdoxmg&list=LLFZ8Wtbf6K1OooGIF4CS0dQ&index=5

listen 2 this freestyle pls

i bet it gets tired after a while huh

youre not wrong

maybe I visited earlier and don't remember. I know I didn't properly start posting as a member of anime threads until the pony was well and truly dead on Holla Forums

I am not. shut it.

you should see it when I let it get full mountain man.

If i'm not working the last place I wanna be is in more water.

What do I get for temporary stalling of talking about your adorableness?

I have no body hair or any hair at all
Tall as fuck and all that but no hair
Feels very bad man

You really are going to let your job ruin the funnest earthly pleasure?

Damn that's hot
you wanna mess around sometime?

Whats the funny part?

not funny silly
funnest
most fun

No it ain't, its a curse of the worst kind, wrong fuckin' genes and etc.
Even I have trouble compensating for all that shit

Well I did go to the beach last night buy its not like it was anything special.

Just drank a lot and made a fire with friends.

a skirt and some stockings go a long ways babe I don't mind

That' sounds like one off the funnest things on earth
I'm glad for you
it's been a while since I 've been to a bonfire with some friends

I live like right next to the beach so i'm spoiled and can do it whenever I feel like it.

how intense are my crazy eyes

Are you intoxicated?

C-california sounds so coool >///<

take a close up eye pic

Won with the Taliyah support

0/10

must you always get a reward for every action I find positive?

you poor thing. my hair is like down to my ass now.

Also Swedish my eyes are better git gud you shitstain

wheres the beat???!???!
whos the guy behind him??!?????????
jk
yea hes got a lot of talent with the huge pool of middle rhymes he uses but i cant really get behind his stylistically choppy flow and w/ his albums all his songs kinda sound like a freestyle being that most of them seem to lack a central point and rather are just a collection of one-liners/punchlines

o yea i understand

colbert i havent watched any of the movies u rec'd yet im sorry ;_ ;

My eyes beat yours, though.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

closeups faggets

I don't know, must you fight the fact that you are adorable?

as close as I could get with my phone