Is this where everything went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

maplelegends.com/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you sure that wasn't Valve's doing?

Uh no, that would be team fortress 2

To bad you inherited the faggot gene.

Valve wouldn't have done it if gooks didn't

MMOs had cash shops for ages, but they were limited to MMOs. Valve is the one that kicked off the microtransaction cancer in the west.

Valve probably got the idea from gook scams like Combat Arms and Maplestory

Creator =/= Trend-Setter. It doesn't matter who started it, so much as it does who popularized it.

Horse armor proved it could be done to most westerners (Maplestory is niche as hell), Team Fortress 2 proved that there could be clamor for it, phone games cemented its place in history

Just play the private server MapleLegends.

I thought it was Diablo II. Blizzard wasn't even selling in-game items. People were selling to other people.

Oblivion Horse Armor

Player market abusing rules to sell items =/= devs doing it.

Even as far back as Ultima, there were gold sellers

That's exactly what I said.
Even if the devs weren't doing it. Others were realizing people would pay for virtual items.

dont you fucking bully momodora you bastard

They got lots of people for PQ runs and free cash shop for avatars/pets?
What's the version and exp rate?

I would bet that a lot of these retards would not even know that tf2 was a purchasable game at one time without having to read a fucking wiki.

KPQ and LPQ are always packed.

Free 5,000 NX through daily voting at gtop100.

3x Quest EXP
2x EXP
1x Mesos
v.63

It's better than MapleRoyals because of the community and better economy.

MR has more players but the community is fucking awful and inflation is through the roof. There's also tons of bugs and glitches they don't bother to fix, and a lot of quests are broken whereas all quests in ML work.

K, I'll give it a shot until I get bored of MS again.
Thanks.

Orange Box, or standalone?

Elaborate please. I'm currently playing an MMO but if I can find a better one I will gladly jump ship.

both

I used to play MapleRoyals with some other Holla Forumsirgins, so I at least know what he means about there being tons of bugs they never fixed.
maplelegends.com/download
just DL and try playing it, see if you like it. If not, just jump back to your other ship.
I'm going to install and make my character soon, if you want to team up or some faggy shit.

When was the last time you called your parents and told them that your loved them and were thankful for everything they did for you? Because you should.

It's elitist and not newb friendly.

Because Royals is a high-rate server, everyone just wants to reach lvl 200 quickly as possible. It's all about min-maxing, leeching, HP washing and getting godly gear.

In Legends it's easier to make friends and have a fun time together. It's about the journey and in that sense it's more nostalgic. and levelling (although grindy) feels rewarding. Quests are encouraged because they give more EXP.

I remember something about that. Is it required to do bosses like it was in Royals? If so, what was the process again?

I hate this meme. When the fuck did this happen? What happened to playing these sorts of games for fun? There is nothing wrong with min-maxing at max level but when the entire process is just a reflection of that then why bother trying to relax in a virtual world if the world is about as stressful as real life?

They're talking about the introduction of microtransactions into western markets. It was a gook thing first.

When was MapleStory or any MMO ever fun? Only when you were too young to understand the grind behind the cute sprites

Smacking monsters in a sidescroller beat' em up MMO felt good. It's just unique, no other MMO is like it.

Same goes for Dofus.. RIP, Ankama became greedy and let multi-accounting destroy that game.

The mindset of the average MMO player has changed for the worse. The fact you don't see it either tells me that you are too young to experience the golden age of MMOs or that you just don't play those games and are commenting on something you don't know much about.

that's not

Hey, when you take an entrance towards southperry, does the game crash?

Not for me.

It was oblivion with their horse armour insanity.

One of the hotpockets helped me out. I'm good.