New Vegas 2 sounds like it's gonna be weird as fuck

New Vegas 2 sounds like it's gonna be weird as fuck

Good going you fucking cunts

What is wrong with this, commie?

Correct; the market should never be regulated.
When can I but my lolis, catgirls and niggers?

hello dr. goldstein

Well done retard

Fuck off Dr. Shekelburg

Go back to /x/. They were outlawed as they harmed the body and were negative to those around the user, not just the self.
"""They""" are legalising it as much as possible to placate the general masses who want escapism, like alcohol and television.

The "town" has a population of 16. I wouldn't even call it a hamlet. Like one suburb's block worth of people in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere. Fuck it, develop the land.

I'm not sure why the hell you would want a corpocratic dystopia under the guise of capitalism.

Sage for double post.

>calling someone a jew for pointing out DRUG SELLERS are buying towns after they successfully legalized their poison with (((lobbying)))
THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

Weed was outlawed as a way of getting back at Mexican who were taking jobs during the great depression, it had nothing to do with health.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you not realize the same jews behind the pharmas are the ones pushing "legal weed"?

t. burger
Yes, that's why it was outlawed in other countries before the US.
Remember, you're not the only country in the world and many don't care about your shitty history.

Which ones?

first of all: nanny state
second: why are alcohol, tobacco and fast food still legal if the (((state))) cares about people's health?

This is what a butthurt commie kike looks like.

I'll take it

>why are alcohol, tobacco and fast food still legal if the (((state))) cares about people's health?

You deserve your place at the bottom society

What does this have to do with video games?