Whats with the blind trump worship among libertarians ?

Whats with the blind trump worship among libertarians ?

most of them don't really care about 'small government'

Ben "empty the nine into the welfare line" Garrison comic without fifty billion labels? dafuq?

Oh, and because they're crypto-fascists.

This.

/thread

Scratch a libertarian, and a fascist bleeds

Small for the poor, big for the rich

Libertarians are proto-fascists who go full fascist the moment their property is threatened.

this comic is better than normal but he can't resist putting labels where he doesn't need them

They love sucking cock.
Every time you see someone post about their "God Emperor", you know that's a closet homosexual who's just waiting to feel 9 inches of rock hard cock slammed into the back of his throat.
For his master, he would sit on a horsecock-sized dildo made of broken glass while getting hammered in the fucking balls with a soldering iron and an elephant pours molten glass onto his dick.
Fucking authoritarian fascist scum should be turned into a fine paste on the street.

because they hate the weak and view the capitalist mode of production as justly punishing inferiors while rewarding superiors.

sheesh.

Because lolberts are the petite-bourgeoisie, not in the sense that they actually own any MoP(often they don't) but rather see themselves as a class removed from the filthy masses yet being unfairly attacked by an elite. This is who will make up much of support of fascists and while Trump isn't a fascist he's a proto-fascist. and are also right.

lolberts and fascists are natural subs.

Jesus, calm your farm, Mike.

lost my sides

I give the Paul's credit for going hard against Trump.

A lot of libertarians are generic conservatives that use the term as a shield in debates so they can shrug off recent disasters like Bush presidency. Trump is the silver back in the room as they see it so it's time to glorious uprising in formation.

NO
I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT
I CAN'T TAKE ALL THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO GARGLE AUTHORITY'S COCK LIKE THEY NEED IT TO BREATHE, THEY'VE GOTTA FUCKING GO ALREADY, THEY'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND A DETRIMENT TO THEMSELVES
IT'S AN IDEOLOGY OF A SLAVE, OF THE DOG WHO LICKS AT ITS MASTER'S HEEL, THE COWED AND BROKEN AND INSANE
I'M FUCKING SICK GODDAMMIT
THESE PEOPLE WOULD CUT THEIR OWN FACES OFF IF WHOEVER THEIR NEW GOD WAS TOLD THEM IT WOULD BRING THEM SALVATION
ZEALOTS!
THEY ARE ZEALOTS FOR A GOD OF THEIR OWN MAKING AND FOR THAT THEY MUST DIE

He promised cutting taxes, like several times. Libertarians have voted Republican since Reagan for that reason. He could also maybe have a better foreign policy.
If you believe Libertarians are socially progressive because they actually believe in freeing the individual from arbitrary social norms and not because they all secretly aspire to have mafioso lifestyles you're sorely mistaken and need to look at the Hoppean-NRx direction they're really going.
If you go to /liberty/ half of them wouldn't want to be served in a restaurant with black people.

The Left-Right divide really is transcendental.

3d
it's almost like he's doing it on purpose. or he thinks his audience is stupid
Seriously missing that "WALL" label on the wall though.

wtf now im a facist reading that made me hard thanks

Jesus, go away FBI

It genuinely rustles my jimmies that his objectively bad, intellectually empty comics get so much traction.

you're welcome

Do you think he knows we've started mocking him for it? Do you think by happenstance he came here one day to see what's going on, then saw a full thread of us mocking his obsessive compulsive labeling?

I agree with you and your autistic screeching is making me look bad.

I think some of these people have a legit mental disorder where they confuse reality for what they fantasize to be true. They seem to think that if they say something enough (Obama is a muslim, taxes are theft, free market works) that it will become reality, or at least they can pretend it WAS reality at some point and that we've somehow moved away from a fictional utopian past (like the 50's).

He was the better candidate between him or Hillary, I assume.

Actual libertarians (translate: autists) hate Trump because muh protectionism UH IT'S ECONOMICALLY ILLITERATE TO PROTECT INDUSTRY FROM THE THIRD WORLD, DONALD

I suspect the "libertarians" that do support Trump are just "conservatives for lower taxes/welfare" types

protectionism is bad because it requires tyranny to operate

Sounds like a job for… Meme Magic! Post your request for dank face-cutting memes in the request thread and someone will get back to you eventually, maybe.

Absentee ownership = tyranny. Sorry.

Nice try aristocrat scum.

bourgie detected

This isn't true.

Gee SOMEBODY sure pissed into your cornflakes today.

His name is my boss

That's pretty harsh, famrade.

Because it's a major departure from a liberal status quo, which is a huge step in the right direction for libertarians, even if it's still far from their ideal.

libertarians are by definition retarded.

im pretty sure the board isn't checkmated

but taxes are theft

Indeed, although it was robinhoodesque during the days of social democracy. What lolberts don't make connection wise is that private property is also theft.

by that standard they wouldn't sperg out about hardcore communism so much since it's "super against the status quo"

Clearly they somehow think he's pulling thinks in a libertarian direction despite his trade protectionism and restricted movement of people being strictly anti-libertarian beliefs

Even in 3d chess, that's not checkmate. Black king up and to the knight's left side, or one step right.

Come on Garrison. Are you really this incompetent?

I like that Trump is actually closer to losing than winning in this pic

Actually, he drew black king in an illegal position, as he's drawing the white queen being moved but the black king's already being threatened by the pawn

I ask myself this a lot. Personally, it's refreshing when I run across libertarians who don't or only sort of sympathize with him but resent his "big government" stuff.

But the answer has been given. Aspiring mafiosos/fascists who fundamentally resent the "masses" and only care about individual freedom and liberty when it's convenient.

They're retarded

If you read the executive orders(you should)
You can see some of the stuff aligns with "libertarianism"`s small gov stuff. Basically Old American values.

I actually feel bad for Mexico and only hope that a border will save them from the flood of guns that enter their country.

I think you're maybe taking things a little too far.

They were never Libertarian they just liked muh guns and muh no taxes

These "libertarians" who supported Trump have now lost all credibility.

Unfortunately, like the immigrants, they go over in planes.
Literally a pointless meme monument.

This.

The wall is nothing more that a giant masturbation fantasy for Trump.

Watch him put his name on it.