Nintendo has made the most redpilled game of all times

Nintendo has made the most redpilled game of all times.

OP has made the shittiest of all threads

When you feel obliged to shitpost in every thread, whether you care about it or not, you must be one fat, ugly loser.

Just go back where you came from

why do you need to keep making this thread

The picture isn't even much about BotW.

Of course I am. I was a NEET myself, therefore I know what I'm talking about.

No thanks

WOKE

If you can't stand politics in your games, you probably can't play any western games since 2011.

That's a bad thing?

You go straight to prison if you say "judensau" in Germany or Switzerland, btw.

Kill yourself or learn to form actual sentences and arguments, you ugly fatass weirdo.

1) New picture. 2) Because it gets deleted without ever naming a reason.

Did you make this thread so you can get mad when you're told how retarded it is?

You're on a video games discussion board on a website originally derived from a website originally created to discuss Japanese girl cartoons.

Is that how everyone calls you in meatspace?

You're stupid as fuck and can't debate for your life, that's why.

maybe I'm not autisitc and actualy play video games without having politics being in it, and yes I play eastern and western games of whenever period of time it came from.

No one even said anything about the picture yet, and it's literally just a bunch of trivia and facts. Are trivia and facts retarded?

Who's trying to debate? Most posts are just ridiculing you

posting in ebin bread

Thanks. I forgot that for a minute.

Haha, projecting.

Politics is shoehorned in about every western games and even a lot of Japanese games, though. Apparently it doesn't bother you. Yet, it bothers you someone merely talks about said politics (or traces of politics) in games.

Do you just hate Zelda or are you just that bored?

And I'm ridiculing you. Everything is having a good time.

Ad hominem is a privilege. You can't just trot out random bullshit and half sentences without ever making any point and expect to have the authoritarian leeway to call someone else "retarded". Not even mentioning the animu pictures.

I mean, at least if you want anyone (who isn't as braindead as you) to take you seriously.

This is the last time I reply to you until you make a post that isn't bull. I feel like schooling you and you don't deserve that.

probably because its political bait which we need less of

Whatever you say Buckly.

No, it's fun trivia. And if you need a hugbox (literally what you say), I don't know why you'd ever get the idea to browse Holla Forums.

I have over 85 hours in BoTW on switch. I just don't want these political Zelda threads on the board because politics don't belong on a video games board.

I love how all the Gerudo women talk about how no men are allowed in their town, yet half of their population is out around Hyrule moping around because they can't find a man.

It's funny how some anti-progressivism in a shitty picture triggers Holla Forums, though. Reminds me of cuckchan Quite disgusting.

Well, was fun. Maybe come up with an actual reason for the ban this time, Mark.

Kek.

Bye.

Will this madman break the record?

if you say so, im just telling you why you get shit on. you overstayed your welcome stormnigger

Wait, so there really is a SJW epidemic on Holla Forums (ironically enough the doorstep of Holla Forums)? And for the longest time I thought I'm just seeing things. Yikes. Aren't you guys the exact reason we fled from 4chan? Weird.

Whatever.

you wonder why you dont get respect?

>often tells (((them))) to fuck off

The jew fears the samurai.

The samurai is better at being a jew than a jew however.

>often tells (((them))) to fuck off
The Olympics are going to be pretty damn kek worthy this year if the eternal jap can't hold his tongue.

Truly the angry birds movie of videogames.

truly the emoji movie of angry birds mobile gaes of videogames

No one is surprised