Why do reactionaries like using the red pill meme so much when the red pill is obviously communism...

Why do reactionaries like using the red pill meme so much when the red pill is obviously communism? I mean it's fucking red

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2006/apr/03/germany.topstories3
youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's what what George Orwell identifies as Newspeak. 'All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning. But we must be ready to identify other kinds of Newspeak, even if they take the apparently innocent form of a popular talk show.' — Umberto Eco

Because people have been brainwashed by feminism, egalitarianism, and anti racism from birth.

Communists are good goyim normalfags who believe everything they're told.

Being a "communist revolutionary" is the safest thing you can be.

Waste of trips

The bourgeoisie love you user.

hes right you know

couldnt have put it better

wtf?

If this is nogf Nazi then you need to actually read a book. Normally I'd say to lurk moar, but you've been posting for several weeks now and you still know jack shit.

I'm always amazed that reactionaries took over this meme, and amazed at how long the movie was out and the left did nothing.

The movie actually started out with a reference to Baudrillard. It was practically a gift to post-Marxists.

No, he's not.
theguardian.com/uk/2006/apr/03/germany.topstories3
Operation Gladio, Cointelpro, the red-scares? Funny how it was the Western intelligence services of Western countries supporting the fascists after WWII. Almost as if they were discredited, completely unpopular and the establishment needed to invent a counter-balance to the Left.

What country in the 20th century killed an estimated 3 million suspected Nazis or fascist sympathizers during peacetime?
youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM

nobody is 'brainwashed' by those things, and those things are not the only or the most important parts of communism. you are literally retarded.

I assure you COINTELPRO follows various WN groups far more closely than they follow 20 somethings with sociology degrees gathering in a warehouse to take drugs and make pretend they're anarchists.

Wow, not only was this completely stupid, but also has nothing to do with the question.

Conglaturation, you are the worst.

This is historically false, much like the rest of your ideology, so it's no surprise I guess.

you're the faggot who commented on my Holla Forums in a nutshell video, aren't you?

So those FBI agents in Occupy Wallstreet didn't exist right?

retard.

Except the CIA organized the shooting of Fred Hampton and basically, you're a fucking nerd.

So then by your logic, class consciousness can spread faster.

Because they're fucking stupid and addicted to pop culture. It's like liberals and constant Harry Potter or Game of Thrones references, but slightly older and with the irony of being made by two socdem trannies.

FUCK YOU, MOM
U
C
K

Y
O
U

M
O
M

I mean, shlomo

We should start trolling JK Rowling by comparing various communist dictators to characters out of Harry Potter.

Except the "progressive stack" is the inevitable outcome of the Left's psychotic opposition to the real world. Fuck, the "progressive stack: mixed up two of the oldest Left tropes there are:

That's your crazy, own up to it you cunts

Is this your new game, Checkers?

Who the fuck's "Checkers"?

Again, the "progressive stack" is to any casual observer a clear outgrowth of critical theory/privilege studies thought.

Also endless factional squabbles over minor doctrinal issues and personality conflicts is endemic to the Left. And in hindsight I'm not even sure what "significant political change" FBI infiltration of the Occupy movement was intended to stop.

Seriously "[movement] failed because of the nefarious involvement of shadowy outside forces" is Holla Forumslogic

Tell us more about how we can successfully play the game of liberalism.

What are you even talking about?

The concept of the "progressive stack" is an outgrowth of critical theory/privilege studies so transparently obvious that you really do have to be a tinfoil-wearing kook to think that some shadowy group of FBI analysts came up with it

I'M ASKING YOU HOW WE CAN BE BETTER LIBERALS, CHECKERS

The liberal capitalist order, of course. It's the Bureau's mission.

Occupy collapsed because there was no organisation beyond "turn up to protest, then we'll figure it all out from there" mixed with the current struggle between idpol Leftism and non-idpol Leftism.

The FBI investigates anything with potential to upset the liberal capitalist order. Just because they infiltrated Occupy does not mean Occupy was inevitably going to evolve into a movement that would threaten the liberal capitalist order.

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing the Red Pill as a reference to the Allegory of the Cave by Platon?

it is but its pretty clear it extrapolates to mean the cave is the spectacle and capitalism is the robits that constructed the cave

5 boot licks have been added to your account

RED is Revolution

Yeah, the massive police crackdown isn't what crushed Occupy, it was definitely the fact that there were lots of different people collecting in a voice of solidarity that doomed the poor fools.

That really isn't it at all. The organisational institutions set up were actually pretty complex and well maintained, it was after all the whole point of the exercise, to set up directly democratic structures.

It was besieged by police. Not least did they maintain a policy of attacking the less radical factions, knowing these would be the most easily spooked off, they also rigourously changed or ignored laws on public assembly and public property that governed Zuccotti park, in order to deliberately subvert the cause. They enforce restrictions which did not exist.

The whole thing relied on the peoples microphone because megaphones were banned. Whenever one would start up they would create large amounts of noise to disturb it.

The police crackdown came long after Occupy's energies were already spent and the only people left were the perma-protestor types that will find any justifiable excuse to miss lectures

The police crackdowns came long after any potential had already dissapated and in the public's eye it had changed from "a genuine social movement to effect change on Wall Street" to "Starbucks anarchists that don't really want to go back to classes"

And here are the proofs, billies