Game takes away your good starting equipment at the beginning

That's so you can see how far you've progressed.

SOTN started it and did it really fucking good.
I mean Alucard armor is THE best general purpose armor and Alucard sword is THE best standard sword, outclassed only by bullshit like crissaegrim.

Naturally other games started to ape it without real understanding how to do it right.
But honestly, there aren't all that many games that even do this. Which one you played that made you create this thread?

What is up with all these threads just having a single line in the OP in the last month or so?

They're slide threads designed to remove the GamerGate and other important news threads off the catalogue

More like in the last couple of years.
I still hold hope though.

Some anons have dinamic IPs

fuck you iga.

Also forgot to mention this sword is easy to forget about and can be sold at any time, so it's extra easy to fuck yourself over.

Though my favorite example of this shit is Metroid Prime.

This sounds like Legaia 2.

Was thinking Ys Memories of Celceta.

For as much of a jrpg trope that is, it was real fucking nice when something like that happens.

That's not the same thing at all, though. You still make use of the equipment you lose at the beginning. OP is talking about finding whatever you lost and it being completely useless when you do. The Varia Suit isn't useless when you regain it. Neither are the Grapple Beam or Morph Ball.

;_;7

That's true, I was under the assumption that they are just more powerful at the end even after recovering all of their shit. In that case, the only game I can even think that does that is SotN as already said.

Still alive, ride never ends etc

No, they are halfchan like threads from cross posters or those anons who haven't lost bad habits. Sliding a thread that pops up again once its full doesn't accomplish much dummy.

go back to Holla Forums

You don't know how dynamic IPs work
I doubt that anons shut down their routers after each post

Hi, Holla Forums.

I can see the guy's reasoning but what the fuck is so important on Holla Forums that shills have to slide anything here?

that's the correct rhetorical question

Also,
>women in the military

I didn't even realize Gamergate was still a thing since the only people who still screetch about it are retarded goons on twitter.

The Witcher 3 is like this too.
Shops are useless, I basically only used them as a garbage dump.

Look, gamergate WAS important but let it go. The only way to fix the industry is to stop buying shit games and to give bad journos no publicity at all instead of constant attention

Oh boy I sure am scared of a bunch of goons and 4cucks flooding our board and jerking off over their shitty reddit-OC mascot, guys!

The Grimoire thread had rapid fire off topic posts until it hit the bump limit too, 2spooky.

wew

All me.

One of the NWN expansions did it.

Alucard Shield is stupidly broken with the Shield Rod.

Yea fuck those anons who try to stop vidya from getting censored

user GG died like a year ago. Aside from SJWs who still have PTSD from that, most people don't care anymore. It was a fun time while it lasted, but we have to let go.

You have a gift, user, use it for good.

im surprised the boipucci mod that would last 2 second in a fight with a little girl hasnt delete this thread yet

Except they are going after japanese vidya at the source and anons are actually trying to stop it.

go cry in the grimoire thread schizo

p5 twitter warriors are surely making them shake in their boots

Nah, ill stop once every SJW and kike is dead

It's useless because nobody cares and it doesn't matter. They have no affect. You're retarded.

sage

You fool

Kill yourself, faggot.

I fucking hate that shit so much.

Which gaems?

What the fuck, Mark? Am I supposed to report all these (1)s or what?

too sensible for Holla Forums

you could say gamergate exists because of jews
time to celebrate jews, according to you

Goddamn the goons are out in force tonight.

Bad goy, unsage.

welp thread derailed

I fucking love that shit. It's the best.
THE BEST

Assblasted OP is dead.

Holla Forums does not exist because of GG. It's been around much before that. And it was not the sole issue "we" migrated for. You need to fuck off back to where you came from.

Some heavy history revisionism going on there.

Or maybe you're new. Nothing I said is false.

Any proofs, mister old fag?

Can you explain why Holla Forums and /a/ came in so early if "gamergate started 8ch"? I am genuinely curious.

On which claim? Holla Forums's been around before GG. If you were from here you'de remember Hotwheels taking the piss out of all the newfags who were screaming about our migration being the first exodus. You think Hotwheels made the site in response to the mods censoring the threads?
And do you think that we were on good terms with the halfchan moderation before GG? Stop pretending to be retarded.

>>>/reddit/

I JUST WANTED TO BE THE COWBOY SAMURAI OF THE MOJAVE

A year isn't "much before".

Actually you get advertisers to the pull the plug from their site, not giving them attention does fuck all because ads is how online news outlets make money.

Retard.

And you, you fucking poser Holla Forums was a tiny little place before burgers and fries you think that those other migrations were remotely large? 200,000 users from Holla Forums alone jumped ship, and it was exactly because GamerGate was getting deleted. Holla Forums is the only other really big one, and Holla Forumsacks basically came along for the ride. The first and second exoduses are called so due to being the biggest, the second one was just a bunch of Holla Forumsacks that were butthurt their archive was gone once it was back they left and headed right back over there.

This site isn't that old. Comparatively it's a sizable amount.

Did I say they wern't? They were still migrations. Doesn't make them anything else.
It was the final straw. Moderation there was fucking cancer.