Holla Forums PLAYS WURM AGAIN - Welcome to Hohenbrohausen

"WE ARE KANGZ"-EDITION!

brohan.me
IP: 158.69.243.49
Port: 3725 (NOT 3274!!!)

Client DL: mega:#!FSQkxS5C!9JRYJ3RiYqkf-mWm1uur6VTASIfyTxNEY499MoPv_oY

(Just dowload the client you don't have to buy the game.)

WURM Unlimited
Autistic as fuck is what it is. Most people who enjoyed haven and hearth also love this shit. Think dwarf fortress 3D-multiplayer where you are just one dwarf grinding your professions. The game is relatively grind-heavy so you better not be a pussy.

Download the client, run it, enter server data and the name you want, then enter the kingdom JENN-KELLON and ask in global chat for an invite to Hohenbrohausen.

NEWLADS ARE WELCOME!

OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR NEWLADS: pastebin.com/LBZGExd5

a.pomf.cat/gipilm.7z
"WurmESP" and "ClientRenderTweaks" are ding dong bannu on this serb, in case you have those turn them off.

Lately it's rare to see fewer than 7 people at once. And thats the bare minimum. I got 50 people on the citizen list and most of them are active.

The lady of the lake has chosen the KING OF AUTISM and it is one of us, making us far more powerful. Not only this but we also got three champions which are basically OP as fuck wizards. We're basically in a goddamn golden age right now. Perfect time to join us. Meanwhile the HOTS faction of 4chan might have gotten so mad at their shit getting wrecked that they started DDOSing the server - but the admins fixed it so that it doesn't affect us at all. All in all shit's pretty awesome right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tonygreen
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi-story_housing
youtube.com/watch?v=d25O7qQ3Sn4
youtu.be/YlWq6WXIv7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tonygreen
kek

Announcement at the end of last thread:

"Another effect is that "Epic Settings" have been enabled. The server had been encountering some problems such as those with people being unable to become Champions, and weirdness with missions. The hope is that enabling Epic settings will fix these problems - so far Champions seem to be working.

A side effect of this is that the Epic Curve has been enabled. This is an level curve, which means that earlier levels are easier to acquire, but later levels become exponentially harder. This is designed for PVP servers, so new players can join and get to a decent level faster, but to compensate the later levels are more difficult. Your levels are all the same, but you now also have an "effective level" in each skill, which is your original skill level adjusted by the curve. In most cases the effective level is higher than the base level - basically, the curve is accounting for all the extra grinding you did at earlier levels and rewarding you.

Epic settings may or may not remain enabled, it depends if anything is fixed by it or if it breaks anything."

Third for comfiest game experience ever. Come find your new obsession. We have prebuilt house plots for newfriends so you don't have to go trough the hassle of terraforming. Come help your brothers cuck 4chan once and for good.

Kang here, succ mai dicc.

tl;dr, is that an ultrasperg autist?

time to level FS

remove ebin curve

wew serb is down, cant connect

Nope it's up. Also, yeah, ebin should be removed and probably will be by the admins, it's just a workaround for now.

Yo admin, royal robe model is broken, is it possible to be fixed or does ROLF has to fix it?

I'm pretty sure ebin curb doesn't affect FS

ebin curve needs to be removed asap, it's shit

Doesn't matter because you can get to 99 effective skill easily

It was fun for a day but I can easily see this wrecking the game balance. The other features could be kept but please just kill the "effective" skill shit.

Yeah I think we all agree that ebin is fucking broken. Problem is: The damage is already done, everyone imped their shit to 90 already probably.

some 90 ql equipment is still nothing compared to the damage that will be done if it stays on for a week or more

inb4 rollback

[18:19:23] There is a Poll available that you can vote on, use /poll to access it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So how many people actually play this game? I logged on briefly but it seemed quite dead.

We have a lot of people in the town. Ive seen as many as 20 people online at once.

Hmm… what time do people usually play?

usually later on around 6-10 EST

Welcome to Wurm, where everyone plays for a week, gets bored, and stops coming online. This has happened every single time before, as it is happening now, as it will happen the next time these autistic fucks try to push this boring ass game.

OK, thanks.

Have you checked the town lately? It is active as fuck.

Two.

It HAS happened with about 70% of players before in the last serbs, true, with the other 30% being so active that Broschwitz, for example, was still a massive success. But this time it's actually different - and I did not expect this myself. A war against 4cucks is a brilliant motivation for many.

Sounds more entertaining than having no purpose. Though I don't mind a little autistic advancement just for the sake of advancement.

Only those who have already lost their sanity can stay sane playing this game.
Your soul is not ready yet.

Let it die.

I'm not returning until tomorrow, blame Shekelstein for any nigging
Did I got cucked out of my fletching job yet?

Yeah, you got cucked so hard, you can still have fletching alright.

You mean I'm not the main Fletcher anymore? That means I can put more time to level SIEGE WEAPONS

Prooooobably, if you're fast enough.

Why doesn't it work?

you dug your own grave

My CPU doesn't support windows 7.

DIG, DIG DEEPER YOUR OWN GRAVE

That doesn't stop you from installing Windows 7 on it anyway, you know.

I know, I saw ways of doing it by messing around with a bunch of bullshit with the trade off being no updates. There are people who are able to apply updates using some more bullshit and it just seems like one big mess.

The only issues are that Windows Updates, as well as the default USB drivers, don't recognize the CPUs as supported. By manually installing these drivers, as well as installing a user patch that makes Windows Update recognize it as supported anyway, these issues are solved.

People running the client who still see cows as pandas should force an update. I just did and now it simply werks, I think admins changed something.

I forced update and had an extra file in mods folder called serverpacks.properties, then logged on and all my creatures were invisible, but checked console and it was connecting. I restarted the game and when I went back in, bam, pandas no longer look like cows.

Creaturemod is the worst and you should feel bad for installing it.

Throw it out of the window tbh.

Gods who hired this fucking man? Kick him out.

Don't worry dude, we can be fletching buddies together - simply making enough arrows for archery grinding is a grind in and of itself.

Having a siege engine nigga would be cool though

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible InTel Aviv is really stepping up their judaism game

WE GOT BOOZE NOW

A problem with booze is that when you are drunk as a fox you'll sometimes spill the container you drink from. To prevent this shit the booze will be put in bottles. Just one bottle will give you hours of affinity, anyway. There is a cupboard for empty bottles next to the drinks at the brotel.

Remember: Drinks that are not water basically only exist for affinity - but they give tons of it in return. Don't drink them to get rid of your thirst, only drink them if you need their affinity.

I'll add a lot of different drinks in the future.

Gamers get on we have a dragon to kill right outside our gate

False alarm, he's being pulled away.

We're not gonna kill a fucking dragon until we have a butcher at 90. Not gonna waste those scales.

you mean "until we have at least 10 people on" right?

;^)

if you have a ryzen you're fucking lying fuckboy, go man up and buy a PS2 port mouse for the install.

been playing this for 26 days now nigger (since the server started). glad i dont have your ADHD.

y-you too

Dragon at the south gate
Come join us for one last slaying before the server dies for real.

>server (((dies)))
What are you, the server?

yes

[04:43:29] The poll on Epic settings is now closed. 27 people voted. 14 voted to keep Epic features, 13 voted to revert them. Epic features will remain enabled (missions, champions, and skill curve)

Glorious democracy.

You don't have to be right, you just have to work really hard to influence opinions and make it look as if you didn't autistically force it on others.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wtf the election was rigged? Are you Russian or just some 400 pound guy on his bed?

CORN IS RIPE
HIDE YOUR CORN!

!!!

GET PILLS AGAINST MY ORDERS

Also, real GAMERSâ„¢ like me need a lot of nutrition AND long lasting affinity to make it through a hard day of grinding. But finding a food that gives both AND tastes fucking awesome is quite a bitch. Well, NOT ANYMORE. Presenting: The GAME GULASCHâ„¢ for real GAMERSâ„¢! Buy it! NOW!

Come back Jimbo we miss you

muie bozgori infecti

RAID

GET ON NIGGERS

you have brought shame to 8ch

Having isp issues since friday, don't know when I'll be able to return.
t. dumbass who tried the inland route to union harbor

Nah they brought it upon themselves.

You niggers never learn.

awolf more like babywolf

Train archery every day
Or you'll be a shamefur dispray

Wait what? I wasn't even playing much yesterday. Can't play much today either. Fucking RL. So yeah no idea what you guys are talking about.

Bet you have below 20FS.

admins should just restart everything tbh

what? there's nothing to handle. it just made the game disgustingly easy since you can get a skill to an effective level of 70 in no time at all.

if it was gradual burnout i would understand but after the day of downtime and epic curve being added there was a marked decrease in server pop.

Can someone log on? I have a friend of mine that wants to join.

No-curve virgins:

Curve Chads:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and take the fight to HotS to defend my land and folk.

Fug nevermind.

This is how real men make charcoal piles.
Too bad it isn't that interesting to make in Wurm. Haven't been on in a few days since effective rolled out, kind of boring since platesmith is boring, maybe tomorrow I'll play, we'll see..

Don't forget to turn on closed captioning for captions.

You get charcoal in Wurm by killing lava spiders.

Come back, I'm sorry, my lads are lazy.

HoTS here, voted for no curve.

Still planning on offering your corpse, and the corpses of your townsfolk to my superior goddess.

We have 20+ active you mongoloid. What town are you part of?

nice statue
if only you had the real thing :^)

i should cut down all the maple trees

Nigger I've been active and online the entire day

9 PEOPLE RAID

WAKE UP NERDS
HOTS SITTING AT OUR DOOR

What are you talking about, there's no one here

OH SHIT NEVERMIND

Great job, Baghdad Bob. I see nothing going on.

Please.

i might join, but honest question here: i just want to build houses. that is literally all i want because i am an autistic carpenter at heart. how much bullshit, grinding and combat will i have to sit through before i can actually just start doing that?

Ebin curve in enabled so you'd be able to build large houses quickly.

are you people retarded

On the other hand, i, the king, hereby declare a reward to be given to whoever that manages to acquire Dismas' special autistic helmet for me, it looks like golden plate helmet with a bear fur on it.

You don't need to anything else if you wanna just raise carpentry. Start with your saw, or carving knife and raise regular carpentry, and if you wanna raise fine carpentry skill - improve 20 rope tools (get improve mod before starting and type this in F1 console, bind 1 t improve , then type bind 2 r repair , then make sure you have tools on your toolbar, and it will do the improve automatically.)
Here: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi-story_housing
Once you get to 70+ carpentry, you can make 8+ story houses / towers. Just need the material to make it, a few logs, nails etc. If you want to build stone houses though - that's masonry skill, a whole 'nother beast to level up with stone chisel and making bricks.

oh nvm, one of the guy got a liiittle bit stronger

Holy shit you guys are fucking monsters. Well done.

Also, haha, that fucking landbridge actually did something good for us, amazing.

SHEKEL WE MISS YOU.

Wish u was here xxx.

where are you niggers anyway?

ask in Global chat or kingdom chat

THE NEWS
Now with 66% more text formating!

>4CUCKS JUST CAN'T STOP BEING CUCKED:
A relatively massive raid of 10 people attacked Hohenbrohausen and managed to leave exactly no survivors… on HOTS, that is. There were exactly no deaths reported amongst the citizens of our village.

>WHITE LIGHT NOW PLACED ON THE SWASTIKA OF ASCENCION:
While listening to Eurobeat on max volume and singing along like madmen the autists of Hohenbrohausen pushed the Altar of Three all the way to Hohenbrohauen. Based on the length of youtube.com/watch?v=d25O7qQ3Sn4 this took around an hour. Our spirit animal, a random burning twig, is now looking over it.

>CASUAL MODE IS ON
Even though literally noone with even a shred of sanity left in their mind could have wanted this, the public poll decided that the EPIC CURVE (usually called "ebin" in chat) is now activated. That's right, now, after everyone grinded their shit to 70. This was done to solve the problem of champs being bugged and makes it so that everyone has a far higher "effective" skill than their actual skill. Basically baby mode. Good for newlads though.

>ADMINS: PRETTY COOL GUYS…RIGHT?
The opinions about the admins in the village are pretty mixed. On one hand they worked fuckhard just for our champ bullshit and to protect the server from DDOS. Let's face it: In any other private MMO server the support we would have gotten would have been far, far worse. Yesterday it looked like the ebin curve caused the most brutal population drop the village has ever seen - but today, things did go back to normal (Probably due to the [CURSED BLESSING OF THE AUTISTIC MAYOR] that automatically bends reality to solve problems as soon as he complains about them, but only if it makes him look like an idiot.)

u a gamer brah?
get fragged

DID YOU PLAY IN Holla Forums SETTLEMENTS BEFORE?

Join us, your trained autism would be greatly appreciated! When you do, make sure to tell us which old settlement you were a part of, who your were back then and other stuff you remember. That makes the recruiting process way easier.

This doesn't mean that newfags ain't welcome though!

more like volksturm

are you nigs serious
why didnt you just say so earlier

let it die

COME HOME WHITE MAN

We now have the blessing of the gods within our own city. There is no other place to be. Abbandon all opposition and become our vassals today. Come bask in the glory of Hohenbrohausen, if only as a mere tourist.

Advice from someone who has hosted wurm before.

If admins reset epic curve or turn it off or whatnot, the white light will be moved back to original position because Rolf reasons.

Hey Awolf, here's an initiative, we should make a Hohenbrohausen photo album. (but only pics with no HUD). We could also add pics from New Brosmouth.

OUT-FUCKING-SKILLED

We not also got ale, wine and yet another type of Moonshine which just so happens to pointlessly give you exactly the same goddamn affinity. You're welcome.

Also, cider will soon be ready, too.

Wurm in a nutshell.

hello fellow autists,
for a long time this thread has seduced me, I want to try being wurmer…. is that how you say it?

where is the nix client?

when I start the client there's nothing asking me which IP or Port to connect from

you have to buy the game for the linux client atm. the steam emu used in the windows version doesn't work in linux, or in wine. i've spent many hours trying to get it to work and it's not going to happen, including trying to run wurm in virtualbox with 3d accel, (instant crash), and vmware (severe graphical artifacts making it unplayable, no textures, all white/black, mouse messed up, you just spin in circles)

i'm sure you could get it to work with Qemu/KVM with PCI passthrough tho

Hjukl here u guys gonna accept me or what

Mayor here, just remind those tards that I am not the only one who can invite. They forget that sometimes. Can't play right now, will be there soon though.

>kinda shitty controls and no run that i could find

Reading through the wiki i can see the emphasis on playing through the tutorial, which would have been nice if i'd even noticed there was one in the first place.

This game seems like it has to potential to be fun once you're set up, but dear god does this seem unintuitive as fuck and really shit for starting out, can someone sell me on this or at least give some tips for starting out, i appreciate figuring things out for yourself but there is a limit that this far surpasses for me.

VM is a shitty way to do things and I bet the worse way to get something running on linux
but isn't there an alternative release like GoG or direct?

That's what happens when you try to play through this game solo, without any knowledge and without really knowing what to expect. There is a reason most hermits get tired of this game and stop playing it quickly.

so maybe we could schedule a day for the newtards meetup?

Or you just do what the other newlads do: Ask in global for invite, hope that someone with invite perm is on (many have those), invites you, then you get teleported to town and are no longer fucked in the unforgiving wilderness. Then you can play together with the lads. I bet when only one person was online according to he meant he only saw one person is global chat. Huge difference. (Type "/who" to see how many are online.)

How serious are you guys about letting in "tourists" to see your place? And is it even possible to change alliance in this game?

mango i need you to hop on and give me perms to your half finished house so i can remove some walls
will remake them after its just holy fuck my autism needs to make this pathway flat

wait nevermind it looks like im knocking down all your walls. will rebuild it bby i promise

Yes you can change your faction, you need to enable invitations and ask someone from the faction you want to change to. There is a timer so you can't change factions every day, otherwise that can be easily abused.

Anyone else had a small lag spike just now?

Have You Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Use one of the linux compatible emus then. You'll have to configure it yourself, though.

Got any links? Maybe if I can get a working thing I can tell the admins and then they can upload it.

WEND I NEED PERMS FOR YOUR CAVE CART SO I CAN GRAB 40,000 ARROW HEADS AMONGST OTHER ITEMS

Every other time I try to play, I hit connect to server and it just crashes, no error. Other times it just works.
Anyone have any clue?

Next time it crashes tg to client.log and you can see why it happens there. Maybe post it here and can see whats up.

Here's one

This shit is Tribes: Ascend and Fullderp all over again. I don't have the attention span to play this game but hit them one time for me too please.

Only that instead of a 3 - 2 it was a 10 - 0 for us last time and from what I have heard afterwards they went all like "w-we are more PvE orientated!".

In fact its sort of problematic since us having an enemy kind of gave us a purpose and shit to do. But they are so weak it's not even funny anymore. Most don't even have 50 fighting skill - which took one of us just ONE DAY, from 1 to 50, to reach a couple days ago.

I've seen that happen to people who run MSI afterburner or similar programs. Try closing it/them and see what happens.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A CHEMTRAIL IN THE SKY

so you finished building your wooden shitshack and have decided there's nothing left to do on the server? you're wrong and here's a list of reasons why:
-4chan got utterly fucked in that raid, but they're still active, and eventually they'll pose a threat
-mol-rehan is active, no clue what they're up to but they're there
-there are 5 dragons on the map that need slaying, which takes a large amount of people
-outside of combat, you can build guard towers to expand our influence and give our kingdom more power, or ask about building roads outside of the deed
-mining/woodcutting/farming always need doing
just leave the game on in the background if you can't think of anything to do at the moment, and turn on PM sounds in your settings

Whip up some hot cocoa, it's winter time in Wurm.

what is going on here

Oh no. I've seen thiÒ‰s before. You need to get out NOW, yoÒ‰u've beenÒ‰ contaminated. The sÒ‰eed has been plÒ‰anted, you don't hÒ‰avÒ‰e muÒ‰ch timeÒ‰, the entire server is in dangÒ‰er. PlÒ‰ease,Ò‰ Ò‰go Ò‰baÒ‰ck, he's in the deeÒ‰p Ò‰anÒ‰d hÒ‰e's comiÒ‰nÒ‰g, yoÒ‰u've wokÒ‰en himÒ‰Ò‰ upÒ‰, there's Ò‰not much tÒ‰ime youÒ‰ need toÒ‰

serber pls

under attack niggers, get on

thanks for the new title hots

HOTS chimped out and thought they could gangbang JK due to being the server majority of players at that point in time and turning a skillup trip into a completely unplanned assault, and we all know how poorly that went. No war machines, no actual plans or even decent gear since "iron gear is really the best", and it booty blasted people so badly that three HOTS vets quit the game afterwords, which demoralized the rest of the group.

I wish I could shitpost in your thread about how HOTS will rebuild and set things right, but there's a distinct difference of understanding Wurm between the two sides, as well as a willingness to invest time into a "free" game with MMO mechanics. Hell, we're still baffled by how Wydra could kill someone in the middle of our town with arrows, when we could be using that as an excuse to fortify even more and start cranking out a war machine or two, or at least scouting your kingdom out to figure out an actual plan of attack beyond marching up to your doorstep to ring your doorbell and go "OOGA BOOGA!"

Fun Fact - The "emperor" of HOTS was supposed to take the test to advance to champ, then failed it due to not researching the requirements and ended up becoming the most retarded king short of Chris-Chan somehow landing the position on his way back home. Same guy took two servers playing against 8ch to understand how priest really works, and why having more than one is actually a good thing.

These are the people you're playing against.

actually they had a catapult and a cart but NO STONES in their knarr that we captured

"guys… I could swear we forgot about something…"

That's even more insulting to learn about how it all went down, since one does not get anymore "just fuck my shit up" than that 10 - 0 scenario a few weeks ago.

please gamers, don't use your starting leather and 40ql chain.

Our Emperor is a fucking retard I'll give you that, but HOTS only had one and a half days on the first server and about 24 of those hours were bugged because of a rollback, keeping us from doing anything meaningful, before being told time to transfer servers and losing a third of our playerbase. Then we were given only some of our skills and a steel staff, then teleported between 3 champ trolls 1 of which agro'd immediately, then were told good fucking luck. We made a rowboat, had people scout and find a spot that wasn't complete hell, then broke the earth, dodged trolls and scorpions for hours and crawled our way up building our third guard tower with little no skills in about 36 hours. And we didn't bitch for gibs, flattened land or reimbursement on our two buildings and materials on the old server.

HOTS might be full of retards, newfags, a few jaded oldfags and some quitters but I'm proud of these faggots and the camaraderie we shared as we started from nothing.

And of course it's somehow our fault that you didn't and we were magically supposed to know that you went through a similar situation as us but didn't recieve any help. Top fucking kek.

I dunno dude, if you want to cling to the whole "a-at least we didn't get a free deed setup" thing in order to feel better amongst all this pathethicness you guys got going on then sure, I understand. But I'd like to make one point: All we got was one building, a tower, some flat land and our skills (which were worth three days, which is NOTHING in wurm). But getting all this restored took pretty much an entire day since the admins were not at all sure what to do with us at first and we had to wait for them to come online and shit. If we would have just used this time to play normally we would have just been able to set ourself up by ourself in the same time because thats literally what we did on the server of bowman. I know this is hard to understand since you were not a part of the situation, but the whole "transfer" thing was literally only done to keep our lads hopes alive since we have a long, long history of admins fucking us.

And it's not like our advantage even makes a difference. At first we left you guys alone for a long ass time. And now after all this time you guys still only have, what, two or so people at 50FS? Which takes one day to grind maybe? Keep telling your pride that it's because of the transfer, lad. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about this game knows you guys fucked up big time and if we would not have gotten the transfer probably nothing would be different except for our location.

How big is this game?

Nah I'll fully admit we got fucked in the ass hard and its really inexcusable that we didn't focus fight skill on so many people. And I understand being fucked over by admins, I've been there plenty of times myself not just in Wurm. I'm really just upset at some of our few true autists giving up after a few loses from then setting up a suicide mission with no plan then quitting causing other people to quit. That and the fags at MR for making a big deal out of this server, taking people from our recruitment threads, then abandoning the game less than a month later, fuck them.

I don't see HOTS coming back anytime soon but I had fun even if it was no contest at the end of the day.

By far the biggest mistake you guys made was to split up. If all of HOTS and MR would play together instead of against each other, against us, this server would have become a LOT more interesting.

The map is pretty huge. It's also a damn complex game where YOU CAN DO ANYTHINGâ„¢. And it is literally always to your advantage to keep your body loaded with fats (as long as you are a priest). So yeah, it's a pretty BIG game.

How does fats help a priest?

so anyway HOTS is back and they actually pose a threat, if you quit for lack of things to do you now have someone to fight, and if you're new and want to kill 4channers you have somewhere to do it at

let me tell you what happened, as the self reported chronicler of our group
i logged on to find out "hey user, we're going to go raid JK get in the boat"
"K everyone is in lets go"
"wait what about the catapult?"
"oh yeah grab that too"
this is the gist of it. Taffer if youre reading, i want a rematch on that bridge, i wont jump off this time

oh and somewhere in the mountain journey i pointed out that we didnt bring the catapult that we detoured to put into the boat

Fellow HOTS here. Stop making excuses and posting in this thread.

Faster favor regen.

Is this shit alive?
Don't want to end up in another dead multiplayer game.

Yeah because it is oh so much work to set up more guards. If you want there to be less guards convince the admins to add upkeep. We actually want that, too. Watch what happens.

Also uh… sorry to break it to you but Taffer isn't actually playing anymore, he just gave us his account, lord knows who played him at that time.

Yeah it is, very much.

Ye, there ARE the dead graveyard times though.

I'd agree but having talked to him, old admin was about done with the server by the time MR came along, and a couple of weeks later he would've just killed himself. I'm pretty certain wurm would've lasted a lot shorter had they not taken over in the first place.

Wurm is a shitfest to host and admins are doing it for free.

m8, no one is in MR. I don't know how you haven't realized this by now. No one in MR is active, it's just a few pubs hanging around the starter deed. You could raid Brolingrad for free if you wanted to.

Old admin here, it was pretty lame for them to drop so quick. But yeah without them the server would have died a lot quicker. Hosting a wurm server takes a lot of different skills and its still like sending a soap box car of garbage down a mountain and hoping it comes out alright. GMing alone is a full time job with no pay.

I've been with HOTS since the start and we're still playing. It's a rag tag group though not very dedicated or good.

Out of curiosity, what does HOTS stand for?

horde of the summoned
they're the faction of the evil goddess whose only real goal is to ruin everything for the other 3 gods

Not bad for protagonists. But I'd rather join JK. Speaking of which, I think I'll log on and see who is on.

I'm on a character named Holyshite. I'll shout in global for an invite.

*raises hoof in preparation to ask whether the game is supported on gnu/linux but hasn't said anything yet*

It's talked about a bit ITT. i play on Win 8.1 though. I think they said you'd need to buy the game for linux. Or do some incredibly complex stuff to make it work right.

How the FUCK have you HoTS retards gotten your champ killed twice? What the fuck is going on over there?

It's funny when you overestimate your enemies and they fucking fuck themselves over lmao.

It just keeps happening. Whenever you think that they finally get a little bit of their shit together this sorta stuff happens.

Why don't u come and say that to our faggot faces niggers I'll deck any one of you boys like I dropped wyrda.

One of our lads goes onto a wood chopping expedition, unprepared for combat, gets killed in a 2 vs 8 and that then becomes the heroic epic you are so proud of after getting completely fucked and even losing your champ without us even having to kill him.

You guys are so pathethic its depressing for some of us since what's even the point if you practically defeat yourself?

come ride out and get us then big boy I'm waitin

we lumber industry now

Also if you've been away for some time hop on and check MOTD for a long awaited event. We will need as many warriors as we can get.
Event takes place this weekend but requires you to have certain requirements so get on soon and read dat fuckin MOTD and get ready.

dont build a fence around my house this time

badmins what is this

cease this comfiness immediately

that's a poetic image

Let it die.

oh they dieing alright kek.

Trying to play but when I click 'start update' I get 'Error B'

Cannot run program "java": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

pic unrelated

Update that Java on your PC mister. Game runs on java.

well dicks. I thought I saw earlier in the thread that the game was linux only and the shit was broke on windows

How much longer will you last Joke Kellogs days? hours? or minutes… Every day we grow stronger and larger MR submitted to us and our legions grow.

Soon you will be overtaken, outnumbered and over run. You will be for all intensive purposes… ==BONED==

didn't your dad tell you to stop posting in these threads around here?

he's a worry wort

Longer than you retards like when you tried to raid us.
Tell you what, you pressure the admins to get that fucking bounty mod up and running so there won't be any templar spam, and then you can try to compete with our weaponized autism. Until then, get someone to make you weapons chains plates and leathers that aren't 40-50ql, it's literally we wuz tier when your best equipment came from unexpected ganks on us who were a long way from home.

(((Hotsheads can't redtext.)))

It is yummy stuff, send more of your babbys to our island. Nobody had experience raiding in wurm big boy, every failure is a learning experience.

Dad here. I have accepted the bantz as a part of life and encourage my son to post here.

youtu.be/YlWq6WXIv7M

Probably won't last much longer because everyone got bored waiting for you to get your shit together that they left. By the time we thought you got your shit together you shot yourself, even more left.

Heh.

Honestly things are so secure in town that it might as well be a PvE server.
Anons that just want to train skills and be comfy consider yourselves welcome.

This, pretty much. If the guards were not so broken HOTS would probably already be gone. It's literally just everyone hiding behind their guards. And yeah, also , I don't know if HOTSheads realize this but they were so pathethic it bored the hell outta most people. I can already hear them typing "HAHA that was our PLAN we merely pretended to be retarded to spook you!" but seriously man, noone respects you guys anymore… It's not even banter, it's the truth. You guys cling to the tiniest victories like killing some newlads with 20FS who don't know any better or some shit like that, or not being destroyed because you were able to hide behind the guards or some shit like that. I know it's more the fault of the game mechanics than anything but still. Please stop making fools out of yourself.

Spirit guards are pretty easy to rotate and kill with 6 people. But I don't think anyone's town is getting destroyed anytime soon with out at least 10 people and siege weapons (we tried to maul your walls but it doesn't work right). I would care about this insult but at least we all trained our skills from the starting point and didn't have the admins baby us.

The people who get upset when they die quit the people who like the game stay regardless. I'm sure its not very different over there as it is here.

None of us had any combat skills back on the old serb. We were there for 3 days and only set up. But yeah, I guess you have to grasp at any straws you can in order to not feel pathethic.

and another thing, I know for a fact that most of you have played this shit to end game over and over again. Because I've been there to witness it as far back as brohalla and the zanzibar split. Everyone on hots besides me was fresh to the game. You niggers have stolen like 4 or 5 of our boats and we want them back god damnit.

Fair point, except for that at this point the oldlads don't play anymore. It's only relative newlads who have enough shits left to give. Apparently the oldlads believe there is no purpose in fighting people who have no idea what they are doing. But whatever man. It'll probably take you 10 seconds to find some other bullshit to cling to.

lmao fam

loving every laugh jk.

keep having your gay orgy mates pull shit out of your ass while you hide behind your 50 guard shittery lmao.

You're exactly the kind of person who hides behind every excuse he can, yet when someone can't do shit because of game mechanics you come and taunt.

My god, you really are pathetic trash. Kill yourself.

It's funny that you're so mad, don't worry when we show up at your door step we'll actually DO something. Until then keep blowing your boyfriend outside our walls and complaining that your kingdom is dead.

You're the literal sand nigger trying to start shit with people that know better than to open their doors to you. The fact that you're a pussy that had to be both king AND champ for combat boosts with damage reduction AS WELL as loaded with artifacts shows how much of a small man you really are, and I'm laughing every minute of it.

May as well bring some war machines if you want to actually have some action, since that's a better declaration than going "ALLAH ACKBAR!" outside some walls you're not getting past.

But by all means, keep talking big about a private server ol rotten fruit, since it's obvious a regular PvP game would see you having your shit pushed in harder than MR after you guys fucked them over by pushing the white light into your city and never gave them any chance to form an alliance, reducing three champs that you'd have to worry about while raiding with groups of people and tons of titles to protect your clearly tiny e-peen.

Game mechanics determine the real winners of the game, champ. I bet you whine and cry when someone does a 53+ combo on you in UMvC3, since you're too scrub to get good and use said game mechanics to your own advantage.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, don't shit too hard on him, he might qq because of that!

Come soon then, alright?

Why can't i go king and champ and bring an artifact? What prevents YOU from doing the same thing? You have the king, you even HAVE the champ, hmm? Oh right, that's because you can't do fucking shit at all, last champ you had LITERALLY died for no reason, we didn't even touch him and he just flops and die. is right, you fucks are pathetic, so pathetic we have to handicap ourself for you to feel relevant, you'll shit on us when we actually manage to do shit and get things done while you sit behind 50000 guards sucking eachother's dick lmao.

DIOGENES MIGHT RETURN TO SLAUGHTER THOSE FAGGOT WHILE SHITTING IN YOUR THEATERS

DIOGENES HAS SPOKEN

If we wouldn't attack you'd call us pussies. If we attack you call us pussies because we're so much stronger. You don't get that funamentally there is no fairness in this game other than "the higher numbers win".

Also, you had your champ. And you were dumb enough to lose him without even any PvP being involved. Yet you complain about us being champs.

Everyone is laughing at you cucks and with every post you just show more and more how pathethic you are. There is no point to any of this anyway.

In the current state, PvP is dead. With our last raid we merely wanted to test the strength of the guards, only one way to find out. If you fags want to tell yourself that that was such a massive victory for you than go ahead. Who even gives a shit at this point?

My guess is that by the time you guys finally manage to seriously attack, everyone will already have stopped playing due to boredom, anyway.

A literal retard ended up with king. The admins are fixing it tonight / tomorrow. We're WORKING on that, literally you guys have been on easy street since the start. I've had to deal with the handicapped and a fucking snake memeing us.

Like I care if you cucks quit out of boredom then your land and soil will belong to us.

we don't consider that a victory because we did the same and all died so with that at least you all survived.

I think beating the mentally ill is cruel.
We went through the standard process of king removal. We dueled in the ring and killed him, everyone voted him out. The server hasn't pushed it through yet. So they're looking into it today.

Ah, alright. Fair enough.

You're cucked out of the king position, sure, that's a valid point, but what's stopping you from getting champ and digging artifacts? You think we didn't grind for faith and dug the whole mountain for those artifacts because all 3 G-ds will bless us with 999 faith and 80 soul depth and strength for championhood and artifacts would just fall on our laps? You think we didn't autistically grind all those skills for high QL shit? Go on, keep pulling shits out of your ass lmao.

I never intended to be champ because I was planning on being king. Since champs can be kings now we're working on being champs.

Stop being such a ablest pig, it's not our fault that we have people with mental disabilities. Gaming is about FUN, and SOCIALIZING, not grinding skills like autistic virgins to get overpowered and ruin the game for everyone else.

What's stopping others from being champs then? Each kingdom gets a limit of 3 champs and Lib allows 3 champs so you can't complain about it. What's stopping them from artifact hunting?

TOP FUCKING KEK kill yourself retard
Where do you think we are
What's preventing you from doing both? Are you so disabled your nigger brain can only process 1 action per minute? What's wrong with getting stronger and improving everything? Are you going to tell us we shouldn't grind anything that is combat because we should instead grind our hugging skills faggot?

You said it yourself the fairness is in the numbers. And your numbers aren't looking so HOTS :.) the grinding wheel of fate moves slowly, but it does move.

Have fun raiding an empty city in a couple months when everyone stopped playing then. I'm sure it'll feel really good and will totally have been worth the grind.

When did i say that?

And i'm not sure i even get whatever you're trying to say.

Number don't mean shit if you're all retards who can't even reach 50 FS after playing for a month. Yeah, you had numbers, that is, the 50 guards that you hide behind, each of which is 3x stronger than your players. If you weren't hiding behind your walls the two of us would have slaughtered you.

Oh nvm, it just hit me. I'm sure you folks will reach like 70 next year, goodluck.

It is pointless u u u u

JK is just a bunch of welfare niggers who dont want to admit it

You are welfare grubbers, since HOTS just had their champ upgrade through a simple ingame PM session, but your king is so rotted that they had to take the server down just to make it possible for him to be a champ.

You know, the same guy that's shitting himself in his containment thread that the big bad enemies of his kingdom actually invested in defenses and threatening to lose a war of attrition like the babby he is, instead of going man-mode and ripping the barrier between him and all those juicy kills that he feels is his birth right.

That's ok, though, since the rest of the JoKes will rush to his aid and prop him up in this thread to defend the fact that ya'll are actual nigs on welfare to have the time and energy to push the whitelight inside your city, on top of having to rely on roaming gangs with handouts to get anything really done.

they cant white knight hard enough to make it seem like they actually care about him

You mean exploiting deed size to the maximum possible for literally no cost when there was no upkeep? Because otherwise you niggers were helpless and getting shot to death in the middle of your own town?

Goddamn, you kids in JK are so dumb that you can't even tag the right anons in your posts. No wonder you had to be shuffled off to a place even worse than /trash/ with that level of brain damage.

Seeing as the admins on Brohan only take action when something is "broken", it seems safe to assume that you guys were the ones that cried about upkeep and caused it to be turned on recently, which only caused HOTS to pay the bills in under 5 minutes of crafting windows, as well as actually adjusting the plot size by that point. The only reason the town had to be expanded is because people in JK keep popping up and going "OOGA BOOGA HATE TILE!" while throwing the Wurm equivalent of rocks at people that have better things to do than engage you shitstains of humanity.

At least HOTS had the balls to make an attempt to raid your city, and there wasn't any whining about how your city overcompensates with templar spirits that were still getting ass blasted to another binary position in the server's .cfg file, despite having 80 FS and outnumbering HOTS. The best you guys can do is shitpost in your own thread and in local, when you're not trying to look big by having to roam in gangs out of fear of HOTS having the chance to take you out in actual combat.

Bullshit, this is Wurm and you all knew what you were getting into when you decided to sling your shit like a child and then proceeded to get beat like one for throwing shit everywhere. You're not gonna wear some cloth or something to go on a trip with a Caravel filled with people and a wagon; you're gonna wear the good stuff to clear out mobs and potential unwanted players, and that moment serves as a testament to just how bad at the game JK actually is, besides showcasing a lack of understanding game mechanics to the point that you can't even handle simple walls. Goddamn, a hallway with doors on each side must be the fucking death penalty to literal retards such as yourselves, which explains the sheer time and autism you guys can invest into this server.

kek watch JK just deflect and say something like "but my gangbang" when a single champ shouldve been able to beat off 4 peaceful farmers

Wew lad. You realise that that was one of our unchamped, non-priest craftsmen, who still managed to snipe one of you guys before getting gangbanged by half your team, then despite having your strongest fighters there, still took you a good 5 minutes to take out a lone archer. I'd love to see you actually take on one of our melee fighters, but what am I kidding, not like you cowards would actually fight us.

You are a bunch of retards you know. Althazar is always spamming the local with shit talking and acts like he's tough when him and half his team is hiding behind an army of spirit guards despite facing only two opponents. You guys are pathetic, the only time you actually get anything good is when you steal shit from us. It's been a month and you still use gear fit for people who just spawned in. And then you will shittalk all do and complain about literally everything and acting like exploiting deed mechanics and hiding behind 50 guards is the only reason you haven't been wiped off the face of the map long ago.

You must be related to Bagdhad Bob with how far you have your head up your ass, going on about how "pathetic" the opposition is because they're not going to entertain King Retard and his royal cocksleeve and see this server's version of JK for the absolute joke it actually is. There's no point in chasing down two people overcompensating with their endlessly recharging artifacts and stacked offices & perks when they can't even cope with a 2D object known as a "wall", leading to the best you can do is some newfag Holla Forums-tard banter.

I'd quit with the oldfags if I was on JK after leaning how pathetic your group is, since the only thing you have going for you is a time difference than the other active group on this server. You still can't do jack shit outside of attacking with ranged attacks, give weak bantz in a containment thread, and be unable to cope with concepts such as game mechanics.

I'd tell you to go play something more to your skill level, such as Pokemon, but I'm sure by this point that even a game meant for children would be beyond your mental facilities.

Who's complaining about game mechanics now eh? All you can do is try and insult us with your ad hoiminems, and the only thing left to brag about is that we haven't yet gone and destroyed your army of spirit guards, which put up more of a resistance that your players ever well. Check those quads bitch, it confirms that I'm right, and you know it.

Quads denied, just like your kills on HOTS

The oldfags left because of how pathethic you guys are.

He meant those you absolute retard.

Not my fault that your group can't even into chan etiqute by properly tagging their posts.

What did you do? Nab a bunch of plebbits to make up for your lack of membership and skill?

Like what you literally just did with MR?

How the fuck do you manage to make yourself look more like an idiot with every post? Are you a wizard?

kek you guys really are bottom barrel garbage

Unless he became one recently without me knowing he really is not a champ. And why would I lie? You can check by typing in /champs afaik.

Again, jumping at literally anything you can find just to make yourself seem less worthless.

Not as much as you, Chubs the Dubs.

We took MR since JK is so short-sighted that they couldn't take advantage of forging an alliance and instead just farmed a bunch of Polish kids new to Wurm, while the post quality from the members of JK remind me that I'm on that site that allows pedos and furries to run freely.

Why don't you guys go for some actual damage and either destroy the Blacklight for a server victory or at least assault the HOTS settlement? We're not going anywhere while your members are quitting since "the enemies are so pathetic with their low QL gear and there's nothing going on", since they're so mentally unfit that they lack imagination and drive in a sandbox title.

We literally kick out people who are not from Holla Forums.

Destroying or stealing the black or white light does literally nothing since realdeath is broken and admins have to make you champ. Otherwise we would not have done it. Priests can just create altars and there are altars everywhere scattered around in the wilderness, too.

You should just stop posting, with every word you show more and more how much of an idiot you are.

Then you should have picked a competent and populated server as opposed to going "W-well the server is broken and we can't do this or that because mechanics, baka!"

You're the pope of fools with how small man your ego must be to want to lord over a literal who server, since it's painfully obvious that your group would have been the papsmear removed on a regular PvP server.

Personally I don't play that much anymore, nor do I care about ruling the server. I just think you're an complete idiot.

What's your point? I'm not blaming the server for being broken. I am just saying there is no point in stealing or destroying the black light like you suggested. And on a regular PvP server without broken upkeep and all that you'd already be dead. KYS.

theres an awful lot of hostility in here gamers

(checked)

No way we're playing on a (((normal))) server. It's not our fault you're incompetent. And take all the MR you want, we don't care, they don't have any players of value anyway.

There's no need to kill myself when I'm talking to a literal deadbeat that can't even be bothered to play the game the thread is about. It's like I'm really posting on Holla Forums with this kind of shitposters.

It's ok to admit that the real reason nobody would play on a real server is due to issues ranging from not being able to be kings or actual importance due to champs and an established hiercharchy already existing by the time someone joins these days.

As far as MR people goes, they're mostly a boon that could have benefited your group, provided there was a degree of social tact beyond "OOGA BOOGA" and just shitting on everyone and everything until the land is nothing more than shit as far as the eyes can see. Kinda like how Snacks described the average board years ago.

I'm just not playing as much as I would if I would like to take over the server.

Also, sure, having MR with us would mean more people, but it would also mean a whole lot of "xD" in the chat. No thanks. You can have the normalfags.

actually we mostly just don't want to give rolf money

I wouldn't have encouraged my son to post here if I knew it would get this out of hand.

more like we don't want to play with normalfaggots who will ban us for using the word "nigger" or invading their safespace

top kek my lad.

Now what does a Jay Kay stand for.

I heard it was john kellogs, the guy who invented corn flakes to keep you from masturbating.

I've also heard that JK stands for Just Kids, which is a little weird but they all still live at home so I guess it works.

I can't remember if it was here or over on half/vg/ that I used to play, anyone remember WombRaider and the le ebin journey between maps?

Heh.

I'm just trying to lighten the mood with a little bantz, rekindling the hots jk blood feud.

I do, but its just me on Horde of the Summoned. I still have some screen shots from the great skeleton purge before the lavagaedon