CURRENT HAPPENING

CURRENT HAPPENING

There is a car parked on the Tower Bridge in California's capitol, Sacramento. This car is believed to have a bomb in it.

>kcra.com/article/officials-shut-down-tower-bridge-in-west-sacramento/8660330

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article129902944.html
kcra.com/article/officials-shut-down-tower-bridge-in-west-sacramento/8660330
theintercept.com/2017/01/31/secret-docs-reveal-president-trump-has-inherited-an-fbi-with-vast-hidden-powers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Muslims.

Meh… Wires attached to the gas tank? That sounds like someone who doesn't know how a carbomb works rigged this up.

Cars are pretty explosive man, I've seen it in the movies.

i just finished watching the news broadcast. She pulled wires from the trunk and into her gas tank and fled.

It seems like it failed to detonate. They are unsure if there are explosive in the trunk, or if she just thought the gasoline would blow up like the movies

I can already hear the SJWs chanting "please be white, please be white…"

she fled to west sac. west sac is pretty poor, mostly mexicans, blacks, and muzzies

Tbh I'm thinking it probably is some triggered 20 something white liberal woman. Based on nothing but we'll see if I'm right.

lots of mexicans in west sac, actually

witnesses said she had some sort of large white posterboard she was waving around, but the news didnt say what was written on the posterboard

OP HERE, WOMAN IN CUSTODY
HER SIGN PROCLAIMED::
WANT FED PUBLIC DEFENDER NOW
>sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article129902944.html

>kcra.com/article/officials-shut-down-tower-bridge-in-west-sacramento/8660330
woman possibly appears to be hispanic..? unsure from photo

possible Mexican revolutionary?

yfw its a false flag by the Trump administration

Its much more likely this lady is crazy or some shit.
She held up a sign during this whole bomb scare saying "I want a federal public defender"

Please Marx (pbuh), let red terrorist brigades come rain down on this system again, we need salvation terribly.

Was just reading about the FBI leaks on The Intercept. They are here as well, just so you're aware.

I wouldn't be surprised. He's coming in with low popularity, maybe the Left will get serious about the issue of false-flag terrorism now that there's not a "left-ish" candidate in the White House. I doubt it. But we'll see.

kinda pisses me off all this shit has been happening for years and it takes a president like Trump for gov't people to finally care and start leaking shit.

Im reading this now. Ive been saying this shit for years. Its finally coming out to mainstream knowledge…

security services have probably been astroturfing far-right movements for years now. your job is a lot easier when everyone views you as heroes who protect you from the darkie menace. you can get away with a whole lot.

lol wut

everyone should be reading it tbh

imagine how much these powers have been used by previous administrations without anybody speaking up

theintercept.com/2017/01/31/secret-docs-reveal-president-trump-has-inherited-an-fbi-with-vast-hidden-powers/

What? In this thread? Right now?

FBI you are fucking gay. Get out of here.