Final Fantasy XV:Comrades

So apparently there's new multiplayer DLC for FFXV. I haven't keep up with the news of FFXV because how shit it is and the episodic DLC is a fucking scam but the new multiplayer thing caught me off guard. Seems like hunting game set in FFXV world, you can create your own character and shit. Can this be the saving grace FFXV needed? I haven't try the close beta test yet because its only for season pass players

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67894783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least the character customization look nice and very in depth. I like how you can recolor every part of your outfit too.

You you choose your loadout with a few other people and then walk up to things and hold attack?

I don't know, I haven't played it yet. I hope its a free DLC, charging for multiplayer is a very dick move. Not even Konami is that much of a jew

Literally any game ever.

Do you also breath or do you just hold your breath until it hurts and then breath a little until you pass out and then start the cycle all over again?

Those textures look pretty damn nasty

FFXV isn't a bad game, and has been getting updates for more and more shit, they really do want it to be a loved game.
Comrades I honestly think will be pretty damn fun, since they nerfed magic regain and dodging seems more important, if anything episode gladio showed they recognized that noctis is too easy to play and they wanna address that for comrades. Also I hope they allow a more gunner approach kinda how like prompto played. I don't wanna always be wannabe noctis

Neck yourself.

Objectively wrong, its a shit game and those episodic DLC are EA level of jewish tactic.

its the name of the DLC, retard.

Then I apologize. I thought you were fuckin stupid. Carry on.

this is the dumbest fucking shit and more crystal clear evidence that SE has lost all touch with reality and their fanbase. they no longer care., just gotta do what everyone else is doing, follow the herd.

I'll choose to disagree with you, but it's fine that you think that.

I'm gonna give it a chance if its a free DLC. MGO2 is the best part of MGS4, so online multiplayer for SP games isn't always bad.

My nigga

Maybe you'll change your mind if you knew how many content were cut from the original game

So here's what I got from the closed beta
Yes they forgot to implement an option to leave a game, the thing every game has.

Holy fuck square just stop it. just let the fucking thing end and let the devs who were working on ARR back on the FFXIV team, we really need them.

So it's literally just a reskin generator set in some half-assed area made in a rush with multiplayer tacked on?

Sounds like Sword Art Online.

Pretty much. There are some new moves only your characters get, but it's just a few.

Was this promised to be in the original game or something? I can't imagine anyone asked for this.

Why do I take the bait? Perhaps I'll never know.

I do, theres already a hunter in the game so making a multiplayer hunting game seems like the obvious thing to do. The only thing I didn't asked for is the awful combat system, someone need to slap Tabata and tell him that teleport shit is neither impressive or innovative. Also it ruined the lore because now everyone can use that power now

No? How fucking stupid are you?

I sat down and listened to all of that.
I knew this game was cut to hell, but I never knew it was to that extend.
Even if the combat was still a mess as it is in the final release, if we had all that amount of content it would've still been a pretty decent game.
That Bloodmoon creeped me out the first time I saw it.
I'm genuinely upset now.

Why is there a skimpy white boy, a faggy happa and a white haired nigger fighting a gigantic nigger with an ever bigger sword?

kill yourself commie

Shut the fuck up retard.

Is everyone here a sonygger?

It'll probably only be temporarily apart of the season pass until it's stable enough for them add loot boxes for a wider release.

That would explain why this board is so shit.

Not everyone is. We also have Nintenyearolds who daily post a "BotW is the best open world game" thread.

That game is also on pc.

i would've been ok with just the main game having online co op enabled, but that's just me

how is the emulator doing these days?

1.9 was released

Could you stop swallowing dick for like five minutes? Jesus.

I can't hear you over how right I am

kek. The question should be; why are there androgynous boys fighting giant monsters on a farm in the middle of the desert, using magic and magicially swords that appear from nowhere, while wearing casual clothes.

wew, i couldn't manage to get past 5 minutes

The PS4 literally has DRM considering that you can't play some games without updating the firmware.

Summer Holla Forums is real.

such as?

Say that you have a launch console with stock release firmware, it won't allow you to play current games or even download from PSN.

these games have the latest firmware on the disc, meaning you never have to go online with the system.

do you just invent things to fit your narrative or are you actually this dumb?

So you can't play some games without updating the firmware, like the other anons were saying.

You can play any single player game with firmware 1.0 and some even have the update already in the game disc. You do understand that the point of DRM is to prevent the sharing of digital game right? how does "physical DRM" prevent that?

how scary. consoles aren't advertised as putting your freedom first, unlike your preferred alternative.

Citation needes

is this really the crux of your argument

Where's the proof

still not drm :^)

gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67894783

It forces you to install an update either way be it online or disc.

And? you can still play the game regardless since you can't stop it from updating. So a situation where you can't play a game because it need firmware update is pretty much non-existence

Yeah, Sony popularized this bullshit w the PSP

Daily reminder, there's a live-action Robotech movie by Sony Pictures, do not support cancer.