Girls Und Panzer is getting a tank game. No word on translation nor (((localization)), and PS4 exclusive as of now...

Girls Und Panzer is getting a tank game. No word on translation nor (((localization)), and PS4 exclusive as of now, but I'm still keeping my eye on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2017/08/03/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-gets-english-release-in-winter-2017/
gematsu.com/2017/08/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-coming-asia-english-winter-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT RETARD OF A COMMANDER RIDES LIKE THAT INTO FUCKING COMBAT, BEGGING TO GET BLOWN APART AT THE FUCKING WAIST?!

I think you're missing the point. You want realism you can play World of Tanks:^)

k, keep me posted

hurr durr
nichegamer.com/2017/08/03/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-gets-english-release-in-winter-2017/

Explains the abhorrent LOD in the trailer and the horrible art style that tries too hard at looking like anime

Oh shit thanks user.

but we already have tokyo warfare

Just looked it up, but is there any more to it than tanks on a flat blue plane?

It's going to be a NISA isn't it.

So will this be mp only or does it have a sp campaign? And if it has sp, is it just a gloried tutorial like in Chromehounds or a real campaign worth getting the game for even if you have precisely zero interest in mp?

Lots of urban combat maps, large forest maps and even a few desert ones. Needs Tank Racing though and better gamemodes. Kind of sad and hilarious that by himself in one year the dev for Tokyo Warfare managed to add more content than Armored Warfare took in 2 years

You can forget about a pc port.

Swear I've seen something similar to that before? :^)

Why do they handle like 98% of all anime based video games? They fucking suck.

mite b cool

Girls und Panzer is far from being a pedobait though besides, they're being careful :^)

Faggot shit. Give me an authentic tank experiences, you fucking japs.

It could have have been good if the anime wasn't about sportsball with tanks.

So should someone post the fuckup of Obsidian in Armored Warfare .pdf?

Violence doesn't make you an adult; punching kids doesn't make them grow up faster…

No it doesn't, but violence is the ultimate form of competition, and is the most fun.

WE'RE GETTING A SEQUEL? HOLY FUCK

The time of great animus has passed long ago, I believe there is even a law forbidding "violent" animu -with lots of blood and guts flying- from being made in Japan.
All we have now it's these crap girly shit made for faggots, girls and typical 8ch low iq retards.
It's pretty sad, tbh.

All things considered, violence in Hellsing is pretty lame. It's just edgy blood bank overdraw galore. Oddly enough, it's western animation that features the most disturbing and spectacular scenes of violence, and it doesn't even needs to take itself seriously to do that.

Good, fuck weebshit, its a poison for the brain

What did he mean by this?

Why ? Why not spide it up over regular action violence. It definitely gave hellsing a unique setting.

I've heard that applied to television, so animators got around that by making OVAs like Genocyber and such. Have they tightened up such laws recently or something? There is definitely huge demand for violent and gory anime, there is tons of guro artwork, mangas and such being made in Japan, just not animated. I would love to see a high quality full length guro hentai, especially considering all the delicious butthurt it would cause.

gematsu.com/2017/08/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-coming-asia-english-winter-2017

It looks like shit and in general feels like something an edgy 14 year old would think is cool violence. It's not overdone, it's straight up crass.

Edgy isn't really a bad thing.

Horsefuckery isn't really a bad thing.

Really poor comparison. You hating overdone gore does not make all edgy bad.

You hating horsefuckers doesn't makes all MLP bad. It's a spot on comparison.

lmfao you kids crack me up

Hating something doesn't make it all bad. Feminists hate all men, are all men bad? It's a shit comparison.

MLP is a singular entity.
You just hate thing. You cannot even properly explain what is so about about it. This is very much the attitude soccer moms have towards gore in movies and anime, while at the same time watching game of thrones/desperate housewives or something else twisted on a really deep level, with their 4 year old child.
It's difficult enough to find some decent edgy.

Wait, wut, so liking overdone violence is actually kiddy stuff?

What's the mature thing to watch here, tea party? Come the fuck on.

wew

Bad new, the retardation is terminal.

Don't use grimdark for a deaths scene every drama has.

Underageb& as fuck.

Pleb

oh yeah, can't wait.

wew

I want to be mad but that gif is too good of a response

I wasn't even aware people still played that shit. Fucking premium ammo.

n-no being edgy is very mature! It's all very grown up!

it was shit long before that, same applies for warthunder

Ad GuP game might be good, there are barely any arcade tank vidya.

Same reason why people play Warshitter, nothing else on the market that competes especially since Armored Warfare also crashed with no survivors. Speaking of which.

Violence is reality.

People who brag on the internet about how mature they are compared to others are certainly not very mature themselves.

Get a job and start a family, faggots.

They can fuck right off.

Can I start one with you user?

Sure thing, the same way if someone reads a scat doujin, he starts to smell like shit.

It's the same argument of vidya and violence that was debunked over and over again.

Nothing against lolicon, but if a person is into scat you can safely assume that's a pretty shitty person.

Yes.
Yes.

You also seem to talk a lot like a kid.The reddit-spacing doesn't help, either.

May as well tell someone to go kill themselves.

I will fuck you with a rake well before that you little bitch.

Girls Und Panzer was garbage. They had no idea how tanks or their ammunition worked. And now you're telling me they're making a game in a genre, tank simulator, of which most games are known to be mechanically broken?

Anyone looking forward to this is a fucking moron.

go back to your sim grandpa

It was reasonably interesting moeshit, but considering slice of life is pretty meh it was better than most
Handwavium anime shit, shouldn't expect that much
You said it yourself, most tank sims as we know it are shit. But considering it's a console anime girl game, it'll probably be more arcadey than anything. And considering WoT and Advanced Warfare are hilariously garbage, there's a decent chance this will be better than those. Not saying much, but hey.

Arcade-y tank games are fun. Not everything has to be a sim…

I don't care if it's a simulator or not. Tanks games are innately broken nowadays because no one bothers putting effort into balancing and all their effort into pay to win.

It was generic rom com anime #2919. Same as anything else out there with a gimmick that doesn't fucking matter and isn't handled in anyway interesting.

Just because you're complacent with it doesn't mean it should be accepted. This mentality is how anime turned into a cesspit to begin with.

That's only going to make it worse. Console. Worse. Arcadey. Worse. Anime girl game. Worse.

Arcadey tank games are broken as fuck too.

This board is filled with retarded faggots now.

I guess moe sells more than violence.

Way too many goons on this board these days.

Fluffly hair in the game?

I blame the Codex and cuckchan, they have become havens for goons.

Whats up with all the shitposting, bait and faggots biting bait?

manime amirite? anime jojo not anime moe. ok. praise kenshiro.

Stop hating fun, user.

Does anyone have that greentext of the sperg that told his WW2 vet grandpa about this show? It went along the lines of the grandpa getting extremely disappointed in his offspring for being such a useless, girly fag.

But having fatherly affection toward young girls is manly, such as returning home with a freshly killed deer on your back to share with your family.

You can say you like gore but you cannot equate it to manhood, fistfights are manly, wanting to see blood and guts is deranged.

It also involved both the grandfather and the normalfag who showed his grandfather not understanding when the show happened.

The Vita game wasn't very good.

>poor multiplayer balance is fun
How To Spot A Russian Dev 101.

So far you faggots managed to discuss your hared of a shitload of things in a single thread that has little to do with your arguments.

When did everything go wrong. When was the exact point where this board started going to shit?

Mark :^)

After the first exodus. It was comfy times when we just transferred here.

It's still technically summer right? I think that explains it pretty well.
Also and

Here user.

this is what you get when you are a braindead faggot and fight for the kikes

Cancer breeds cancer. It was boned from the start.

I for one think it shows some promise, but I'll withhold further judgement until the eng release is upon us

like scat
???

Coincidentally, today is the anniversary of the nuking of Hiroshima.

Should we nuke Japan again to celebrate?

fuck off back to your containment board goon

Remember that Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't war crimes but Pearl Harbour was :^)

Did anyone notice the frame drops and stuttering during actual combat game play? Not to be like the other realism guy, but at least showcase team play instead of the main character tank pzkpfw iv ausf d rushing into chaos with no intelligence of using the geography/environment. I know watered down normalfags lap up anything, but why can't they make the battles look remotely cool? Not tdm respawn zero teamwork chaos.

yeah okay retard

Like seriously, look at the 33 second mark, the tank moving panning left, it is literally stutter teleporting 2+ meters every half second. And it feels like the frames are capped at 30 to simulate that "anime 24fps movie" feel.

Looks like there's no flag tank so its just straight up tdm. The smoke particles are only from tank hits and shots fired. At least showcase smokescreen which was used in the anime, or a line versus another line. What we saw was friendly tanks meshed in between enemy tanks, at short distances, that's not how fun works.

Summer never ended newfag.

How is Tokyo Warfare? It's sitting on my wishlist but I'm too lazy to try to find a download for it to try it out.

Subhumans like this are the worst kind of blight to have around.
If you knew anything about tanks, you'd know that unless the tank is directly being shot at or artillery is falling on it, the commander should be observing from outside of the cupola.

criminally underrated post

I wonder if it will be multiplayer and you get to punish opposing players after a battle?

It'll probably be shit, most licensed anime games are.

Not necessary with modern technology.

Most licensed games as a rule of thumb are shit.

games are shit

Honestly I'd say that depends on the time period, 5th and 6th gen generally had perfectly average (and thus acceptable) licensed games with the occasional good or even great one.

Don't forget Superjail, that show had a incredible amount of gore almost every episode

oh shit that guy compiled it into a pdf, nice!
Is that finished or is he gonnna add more?

make your own vydia board, nerd

Hey, user, you know Namco maces Ace Combat, right?

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE TRAILER, YOU RETARD.

It's like you're underage yourself, user. You may have not noticed authorities stacked everything against us and our children are destitute because they are replaced by h1b indians and niggers in the workplace already.