How do we bring the radical left back from total obscurity...

How do we bring the radical left back from total obscurity? How can we create a broad base of support among the people for at least a vague anti-capitalist class-based ideal?

Stop associating with Liberal movements I suppose.

Take advantage of millions of normie libs getting out in the streets recently

have a presence, educate and agitate

i'm actually a hoxhaist

In my opinion, the left needs to present a cohesive plan for the day after the revolution, a plan to achieve this revolution, and also dramatically increase our visibility. While the left is doing a decent job of critiquing the status quo, the 21st century finds leftism lacking in praxis, which prevents some from joining.

In terms of visibility, I don't think shitposting is even that bad of an idea. The internet puts us in contact with a breadth of people that Holla Forums posters probably wouldn't encounter IRL.

By googling Murray Bookchin.

by somehow convincing hundreds of millions of people to suddenly reverse their lifelong-held views and to discard their most cherished beliefs

This tbh

Good luck getting any of those normie libs to switch over then.

stay comfy stalin

By embracing the tide of nationalism rising around the west and becoming National Bolshevik.

We can't.

fuck off stalin, i hope you die in your sleep

stay comfy stalin

By embracing modern liberatory anarchist theory instead of trying to revive industrial proletarian Marxism.

By embracing populist anti-liberalism and building authoritarian leftist parties with mass appeal

By not being radical.
By taking the world as it presented to you as a starting point then learning to compromise

We need more people to Google Murray Bookchin.

Liberals go away.

how did he get so cosy?

It's already too compromised. kys liberal

Fine. Keep losing. It just leaves more of the world for me and mine. And thank God.

1) Stop calling it the left.
2) Start calling it communism.
3) Read theory.
4) Organize.
???
Revolution.

Conservatives are liberals, American. Please educate yourself instead of falling for the American newspeak which reduces the realm of politics to a petty struggle between Social Liberals and Liberal Conservatives.

Not an American but thanks for the infographic.

Complete memetic reinvention of symbolism, lingo, logos and other outwards signs. The mere word "communism" conjures up an awful set of events and ideas, no matter how much you try to convince people that you're totally not one of those communists.

Mememagic is our only hope.

Stay comfy stalin

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

So you're saying we should rename the movement to Libertarian Municipalism and create some great Bookchin memes and symbolism?

I'm starting a group that will work to build a good relationship with the community through charity work and encouraging mutual aid among the population. Once we have a positive image we will get active politically, organize workers, stage demonstrations and campaigns of civil disobedience. After we gain some steam in that department we plan on putting together mechanisms of economic and political self-sufficiency (housing and industrial co-ops, mutual aid societies, unions) etc.

Mmmmmmmmaybe.

stop recruiting from university campuses and recruit at trade schools. the intellectual class should be sent into the fields to work anyways.

Right issue wrong answer, for one you need to take who you can get if you want theory and praxis instead of "muh spontaneity," and furthermore trade schools aren't what they used to be, the working class of the 30s doesn't exist anymore.

Just focus on building a small high quality cadre of dedicated revolutionaries who understand theory. No liberals allowed. No card-carriers. Final Destination.

That's an awful name. Municipalism sounds awkward even in English, and I haven't a clue how it could ever be translated to my language.

Relying on mass movements is a waste of time. As soon as a libshit gets elected your mass movement of radicals will evaporate overnight. The left needs first needs an organization of essentially professionals to maneuvour their ways into positions of power like the media, public services etc then start influencing them towards a leftist line from the inside out. Also we need sympathetic porkies to give us millions. From there we can start influencing the public using mass media and institutional politics.

For decades the western left just waits for mass movements to appear which apparently we will take a hold of. How? We literally have no real organizations, We have no media presence, we have no concrete plans.

The left needs to stop putting the cart before the horse. Mass movements are nice, but just waiting for one isnt going to work and every time they appear we fail to take advantage.

I bet one thinktank named the "chamber of economic policy development" or some other pretentioud lanyard shit pushing far left propaganda through the media and looking professional doing it would do far more for the left than thousands of protestors.

Ffs the syian observatory for human rights which is quoted in the media near daily is like one dude in the uk who owns a kebab shop.

We need to separate the left from the SJWs. It is the only way to gain ground. The SJWs must be stomped into the dust while they're weak and support is falling.

SJWs make not only the radical left - But also liberals - seem like pathetic, weak, garbage.

We need to make it clear that the left fights for freedom, and not for feelings.