Sonic Forces the US Government to ratify the two-state solution

I'LL TAKE WHAT'S MINE AND START THIS WAR

He's also /ourguy/.

LOL?

Well, Robotnik DOES mean worker…

I can't believe Sonic The Hedgehog™ is a fucking Nazi

Just LOOK at his nose. I'm confident (((Robotnik))) is a full blooded Ashkenazi kike. That means Gerald robotnik and Maria was as well, especially when you correlate their extremely high intelligence, robustness, merciless attitude and high thought of self. How dearly Gerald wished to for humanity to be completely destroyed.
It got so bad Eggman had secret ties with the government and tried to instill a new world order, as society stayed dormant to his plan, not to mention he's a FUCKING. FEMINIST.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this, let alone memed it.

Damn image didn't post.

I legitimately like the near-parodic amounts of edge coming from this character

I'm happy that you get to suffer (:

This has to be on purpose. Well done SEGA.

Do you think Mania will tie into Forces somehow?

I miss Crush 40.

Jun Senuoe did the guitars

3D Sonic was never good.

He just wanted to dispose the planet of degenerates.

Bravo, SEGA.
They've finally learnt how to make the games fun; by making fun of the games.

Why post an inferior version, fag?

Getting really fucking tired off all these kike marketers pretending to be Holla Forums.

Nobody is Holla Forums. You're no better than people screaming "GOON!!!"

You niggers need to work on your shilling. Jesus fuck this is amateur hour.

What the fuck is this?
Why is Sonic like this?
Why do people get infected with sonic obsession like AIDS?
Who is the edginess for?

Holla Forums doesn’t advocate the two state solution. We want a one state solution.

You do realize Eggman was mistranslated into that from womanizer and might even just be like Christina Hoff Sommers?

I have never seen anyone prove Sonic himself from the first SA wasn't good gameplay.

Reminder this fucker is so edgy it made the Linkin Park lead singer kill himself.

The universe memed stealing his life force before we could even first make the fucking joke.

Uhhhh….OK?

2D Sonic was never good

It seriously was. The Genesis games were all trash. If 2D Sonic was ever half decent it was the Advance games.

Oh jesus christ, what am I seeing here.

Something obvious; from eggman being the bad dude.

bump
you've got like 2 fucking mania threads, forces should get one too

I WAS BORN IN THIS PAIN, IT ONLY HURTS A FEW LETTUCE.

The fire rises

This game's OST is all over the place.

I think the point is that each character gets their own soundtrack.

The player character has music with lyrics, sonic has his modern generations style shit and the retro sonic has techno or am I way off?

A reminder Sonic Maina comes out in 9 days

I doubt it, a secret boss against Infinite or something similar would be neat, but I think it would be smartest for to just keep Maina purely a 2D Sonic homage with no ties to any Sonic game beyond 3&K, that's something I think every Sonic fan is fine with and would upset practically nobody.

You will never convince me that Webm related is not one of the best moments in the entire Sonic series

Me, I love this shit.

SA Sonic is highly automated and doesn't have the replay value, mechanical depth, or branching paths of Classic Sonic. It is functionally sound and could potentially be expanded into a game that rivals the classics, but unfortunately 3D Sonic gradually devolved as time passed.

Retro Sonic has that chiptuney beepyboopy soundtrack which sounds awful cause it sounds nothing like 16-bit or even the 8-bit samples it's trying to replicate for some reason.

BECAUSE YOU JUST TOLD ME, FUCCBOI

basically sounds like Sonic 4, which is not a good thing
at least the green hill zone does

Tricking tails into telling you it is the fake emerald is still fucking amazing.

Finally putting that IQ300 to some use. Shame he's a bumbling bafoon most of the other time.

Good job.

user, at LEAST try to know your enemy. Ashkenazi Jews are unfortunately the smartest group around, which makes them a legitimate threat because they rival even full blooded whites.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_intelligence
No thing as a good jew, etc.
Sage for politics but sort of not really, nonetheless.

intelligence has nothing to do with cowardness

Thank you for showing me someone else thinks this. Why the fuck does Sonic 4 sound so terrible?

They wanted it to sound retro but were too lazy to replicate the genesis's sound exactly when even fans on youtube could accurately replicate it better.

The music was also mainly composed by one guy who said that he works better when he has a team of other musicians to help him out.