9% of people waited until the last possible moment to steal the first treasure in p5

Persona 5, you have to complete dungeons and steal their treasure before certain dates or else you get bad endings. Didn't want to put it in the OP because spoilers, and because I didn't think it was necessary to explain it to Persona players.

I want to shag shrek

What was the deal with them asking no streaming after April 27th (?)

Join my Kik group #BiblicalChristianity

It's a fucking jrpg, there is no difference.

I'm not sure there's a benefit to that in P5; you miss some dialog that way.

At least in P3 it seemed optimal to wait until the day before the dark hour.

You could have given him a clean death.

Where do you see these stats? Is it just that menu that you can bring up in-game? I was always surprised with how many people wasted time working. I had an entire month free after I maxed all my confidants.

To avoid spoilers they asked people not to post any game footage in any form past a certain date in July then they pushed it to November after backlash. Those dates corresponded with specific transition points in the story that they didn't want spoiled. It didn't affect me, but it's fucked that they can sue the shit out of people and control what they do with a product they purchased. It was a decision from the Japanese branch of Atlus, probably some senile executive.

What a world we live in

Holy fuck
If I knew that then, I would have gotten the spoilers and spammed it out of spite.

If it was merely a request, okay sure fine whatever. But legal action? Atlus just made my shitlist

What is there even to spoil?
I think the only real spoiler is that Igor is fake and is final villain.

I have no ill will towards purseowner, but wew.

Go play SMT 2 you cocksucker

Why do people even get jobs in this game? About to finish the second palance, and I have tens of thousands rn. Have no idea what I'm supposed to be spending this kind of money on.

Bulls

watch me steal these dubs tho

smh tbh fam

Jobs are more for upgrading social stats, kindness is from the flower shop while proficiency is for the beef bowl shop, the bar lets you get points for any of them. The Convenience store is for people who have no money and nothing to do with their time, so if you have money it's not worth it.