Why aren't you nazbol, Holla Forums?

Why aren't you nazbol, Holla Forums?

Don't you want to lose your virginity and marry a qt Russian nazbol gf and have many strong sons to fight for the revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQsceZ9skQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are too busy being nu-males

You're literally just neo-nazis that like Soviet aesthetics.

Because we want to actually do things

I would but I like fucking foreigners, anuddah shoah and all.

be realistic, you are the virgins here

Nazbols from an ideological standpoint are retarded.

Because I'm not white

This is some high level LARPing.

Same here

Why don't you return to your homelands and help fight to free them from porky?

America is my homeland, jackass

So you are native american, why are you not returning to your reserve to restructure it into a worker's commune?

I'm black. I'll "return to my country" when all the white Americans return to europe

Afraid not, America is the white man's land, but you can go to Africa and help out there.

>>>Holla Forums

Sup Holla Forums, you need to falsflag a bit harder next time

I have theory
Nazbols don't

"White" is not a legitimate ethnicity.

im not a retarded faggot, thats why.

To the mongrel American with nothing else to cling on to they seem to have convinced themselves it is.

no i am gay Holla Forums

American white is as much its own as american black. Holla Forums focuses too much on genetic markers or non-existent barriers.

I don't understand the Bolshevik aspect firstly and secondly the National aspect seems ambiguous to me.

Every time I check this board out I become more and more convinced that nazbol posters are just Holla Forums trying to divide and conquer.

Also, actual nazbols are just edgy Russian hipsters. I mean, the modern nazbol movement was started by a man who got famous for writing quasi-autobiographical novels which include scenes of gay sex with homeles black guys.

t. american mongrel

Because it's white nationalism with Soviet iconography

Honestly nazbols just sound like fascists who are too much of a hipster to admit they are Holla Forums so they have to be edgy on the opposite side.

literally want the same thing, no freedom, no personal life, just a state that tells you how to live etc

Whiteness has only existed for around 300 years of so. It was artificially constructed and has no historical basis other than being "not black." Its nothing like being slavic for instance.

You have it backwards. It communism that uses nationalism to keep local bourgeoisie calm. It's the opposite of Nazism.

go back to Holla Forums faggot, you nazbols are worse than liberals

Nah, that's not a Trot. He wants to split himself apart, but not in the Trot way.

It's a falseflagger

Holla Forums doesnt even try anymore.

I will be saving that bear though, this thread was useful because of this

You are responding to a political illiterate, and encouraging them in the process.

You're supposed to get through your edgy contrarian nationalist phase in high school and learn better, not vice versa

2 Rubles have of been deposit into your account, thank you for of making correct records.

This, plus a mix of RIDF and Holla Forumsyps who want to convert us.

Ever had an abcessed tooth?

lmao

All Americans deserve to die, let the land be reclaimed by the bison and the great woods.

Wrong.

What is this even supposed to mean?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

No we despise cosmopolitans.

Wrong.

Are all you faggots reading from the same script?

Wrong.

Wow it's like you'll do and say anything to avoid arguments that are inconvenient. Keep crying, losers.

lmao, you are literally pic related

stop replying to everyone

Nope. How is that relevant?

Did you draw this? It's hideous, and thus: I'm not reading it.

Not an argument

a lot of russian nazbol "Gedankengut" is trolling, that doesnt mean a syncretic approach is not a good thing especially in our day and age. Dugin may be a crazy bastard but he says some acccurate things every now and then, and I would wager a lot of the peeps that came to Donbass aka spain 2.0 would happily call themselves "nazbol"

nonsense, its a very underdeveloped politcal theory, you cant really say anything substantive about it either positive or negative outside of the fact that it ruffles a lot of feathers, and that it somehow played a part in bringing together a wildy diverse range of political ideologies in donbass to fight UA, pravy/misanthroppic and co

Dugin likes to frame 4pt as "a work in progress" and that its up to you to develop it further, I think this is somewhat disingenious but its also kinda the right mentality in general imo

you can call the limonka guys hipsters, sure but calling the various different…sects in donbass"hipsters" is pretty fucking laughable, theres plenty of other things you can call them

Most of you faggots skimmed a couple marxists.org pieces and think you "get it", and are buttflustered when someone laughs at your ignorance.

I like nazbols from Holla Forums. They mostly make good posts and i share some beliefs with them.
We share the belief in a world rich in cultures and customs. Unlike porky globalism and "leftists" internationalists who want a boring standardized planet.

the whole "multipolarity" thing really is nice, i hope its not a pipedream, either way it sure is refreshing considering how polarised everyone seems to be, it seems like the kind of vision we could all eventually agree on

The nazbol crowd also often seems a lot more literate in Realökonomie and finance, you are much more likely to get a semi-decent analysis of say the pipeline situation right now or the fradulent derivatives market from their corner than you would get such a thing from the western liberal "left".

Even the hardline rightists have been improving in this regard but their analysis is still often tainted with their particularly abrasize brand of idpol

When it comes to political ideology, Nazbols are pretty much Fascists with Proletarian characteristics. You should just cut out the middle man and be fully fledged Fascists.

I like that the nazbols promote civic nationalism over ethnic nationalism

Still not an argument
Present me some cohesive theory you scab

Stop being a faggot OP

Take a hike goon.

Maybe ask nicer you sack of shit?

DXM strikes again.

Truly the dream OP, glad you experienced it as well.

What's this?

Go back to sucking your country's dick you nationalist dumb fuck.

Why didnt you listen leftypol

I told you about pol subversion

I told you dog

See

Pic related

It's a meme about Anprims rejecting science therefore reject health professionals.

No you're just a fucking idiot.

Wrong. Namefags out.

It's the emergent fact of regional world powers rather than single or the old bipolar superpower (USSR vs USA) world order.

Yeah you are going to have to try harder than that

No,
You go and eat shit

You're even worse than ex-Holla Forumsacks though, and you know it. So you have to try warp discussion to your tastes. it's pretty gay tbh

See

nazbol is good

You have to go back

y'all niggas posting in a troll thread.

"nazbol" on this board is nothing more then a vehicle for Holla Forums to push their fascist agenda under a thinly "leftist" veil. Holla Forums is trolling you and it works. congratulations. if you ever asked yourselves why the left is irrelevant, one possible answer is the gullibility of leftists.

Why are you posting a 40k gif? Are you a reactionary?

There are 3 to 4 anti-nabol threads going on at the same time. It's a Holla Forums operation.

nah i posted the pic because a vehicle for trolls seemed on topic.

you fucking millenials and your silly video games. is this all you can think of?

why would Holla Forums be against leftist fascists? makes no sense. Holla Forums = /nazbol/

Because they're red fascists. authoritarian, racist and just fucking horrible.

Holla Forums are porkies and they hate the possibility of nationalism that benefits the white working class instead of white bourgeois.

leave this board asap. you're far away from being a leftist.

Reported for pol subersion

is a reply to

Nazbols are just Stalinists sans the cult of personality that tankies have.

See Holla Forums has gotten you to thinking that just because Holla Forums is racist, you should listen to trotsky and other anti-racist yids instead of realizing that ethnically homogenous nations are the only way Communism can ever work.

good. fuck off to an ethnically homogenous nation and stay there then. i recommend saudi arabia or best korea. or maybe you should become a dual citizen.

Already in one, we're just in the process of some pest control.

Fuck off with your subversive tactics, Holla Forumsack.

Reported for pol subversion

Also, why did you dropped your nazbol flag?

do you have a brain tumor?

Your whole post is worded like that of someone from Holla Forums who has come to subvert. I'm surprised you don't have what they would call a really "SJW-y" flag on.

honestly dude you should take your paranoia meds. ofc you won't believe me but i've never made a single post on Holla Forums in my life. anyway, enjoy your paranoid shizophrenia. life must be an adventure for you.

like i said take your meds poor fool

????

For racist ethnic nationalists, there is the Nazi flag.

For civic pan-nationalism there is the NazBol flag.

What's so fucking hard to get about that?

I assume it's the part people deliberately don't want to get.

Read Dugin and Ernst Niekisch

Don't forget Junger, Theriart, Yockey, and DeBenoist.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQsceZ9skQI

You can't make this up people

Why are you posting a picture of a roman? I thought Holla Forums was against degene-racy?

Disparaging anime girl dot jaypeg

Honestly, it sounds more persuasive with every passing day.

WEW

I hate Nationalism

RKU ain't that bad.
atleast they are proper tankies and even supports best korea

How is not wanting your country to be taken over Holla Forums tier?

This is an absolutely fucktarded argument.

You can't use the "might makes right" argument to justify aggression and then proceed to bitch when you are on the receiving end.

You are defending imaginative lines porkies conquered by spilling proletarian blood or got as a dowry for marrying another porky.

There are proletarians beyond those lines.

Antifa in Germany are split in two camps.
The pro-Israeli, pro-American Anti-Germans
and the pro-Palestinian anti-American Anti-Imperialists.

They hate eachother and each claims to be the true antifa. Anti-Germans happen to be SJWs and are also in a minority, but the individual members are quite wealthy,
Every batshit antifa thing I saw on the internet are distinctively Anti-Germans. Guess they are more lulzy and fitting for polyp propaganda to use.

You know I rarely here about Anti Germans getting into brawls with people as is typical with antifa, their protests resemble liberal ones.

Why would anybody be pro muslim?

because the left is against Israel imperialism

So they support a reactionary group that wants to kill them and toss gays off buildings?

fucking self ban yourself if you think thats anrgument you degenerated 3DPG lover

Zionists pieces of shit get out

Israel supports ISIS.

Islamic fascist pieces of shit get out

fuck of liberal

I'm not even religious or that kind of brown that you're thinking of
Your settler colonial state will fall

Everybody supports ISIS when it's convenient to them.

Lebanon 1975

Remember when Lebanon was a christian country in Middle East?

confirmed liberal
only you retards take something that happened god knows when and use it as an argument for today

wow really made me think

right, so every muslim country is fascist by definition

also lol at the that definition of fascism being so broad that any country with institutional racism or slavery for the entire history of mankind now fits the definition of fascism. So you know, the US has basically been fascist for its whole run.

glad you agree isreal is fascist then, zionism-cuck

Now you're getting it.

Non-muslims being acceptable targets is literally written in the Quran. So if the state explicitly says it follows the Quran and Islamic law, it is a fascist country.

Sure. Two reactionary groups fighting is not a concern to me. I condemn support of muslims, not opposition to Israel. The decision on who to favour is pure realpolitik to me. And considering that supporting islamic groups has never ever EVER had a positive effect, I favour israel.

Mods = Gods

Bully nazi faggots

lmao retard thinks agreeing with the first point makes you not look dense

i'm saying stop using "fascist" to mean bad like a retarded liberal, it just makes you part of the problem

non-fascists can be bad. if the only way you can oppose something is by calling it fascist you're a fucking idiot with no worthwhile ideas

why do autists insist on their interpretation of the Quran being solid and non-negotiable as if every Muslim majority country has had the same uniform interpretations?

Seriously if you condemn 1.6b proles for the actions of their leaders then you're not a real leftist

The leaders are secular dictators, trying to keep the islamist hordes in check. That's why every single time a secular government collapses, the islamists start a civil war.

Most of proles in Saudi Arabia and Qatar are foreigners and are literal slaves.

lol back to pol with you dipshit

how retarded do you have to be to believe this? you think muslims in muslim countries don't get exploited for a wage or is "prole" just shorthand for "good person" to you just like your dipshit "fascist" equivocation? If you're gonna argue at least learn what words mean

Nazbol=Idpol