Tfw there will never ever be another true ghost recon, splinter cell or rainbow six game

Fuck ubi. Butchering Tom Clancy's name.. Wildlands and Siege are neither true Tom Clancy games, nor they're true Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six games. Why can't they just drop his name and the original names for future titles? They have nothing in common with the previous titles. Anons are going to hate me for bashing on Siege, but that is not Rainbow Six.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell:_Double_Agent#Xbox_360.2C_Windows.2C_and_PlayStation_3_version
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOM CULANCY'S POOP ON YOUR TOOTHPASTE

It's actually really good.

THE YEAR IS 2001
THE WORLD IS A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE

Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory was one of the best games ever made. It's not fair. I want to power on my Xbox and play just one more deathmatch. Double Agent and everything after was such a disappointment. I heard the Xbox version of Double Agent was different though. Does anyone know?

Anyways, I sometimes think about playing Chaos Theory for PC. Does the multiplayer still work? That game is made for analog joysticks though, not mousewheels. If I hadn't gotten rid of my Xbox years ago, I would already have tried LAN tunneling through a service like XBConnect, but I doubt many would be available to play. Just one more game of cat and mouse, hide and seek, that's all I want. No glitching this time, I promise. Okay, we can glitch, but no cheating.

In a very basic way Siege reminds me a lot of Rogue Spear just multiplayer focused. I can see the appeal but I wouldn't dare give Ubisoft shekels while installing their DRM shit.

TAHM CALAHNCEY

HOLD MY JOYWAND

YIKES

DOODILIDOODILIDOO

They were godawful garbage anyway. And yes, I played Rogue Spear and most of the classics.

Literally wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell:_Double_Agent#Xbox_360.2C_Windows.2C_and_PlayStation_3_version

Also when i played scct on console i didn't make it further than five feet into the first mission but i played it for around 3000 hours on PC
fite me

Siege is garbage but of course reddit Holla Forums likes it

Siege isn't garbage, but it does get repetitive. It's actually probably the most original thing to come out of Ubisoft, let alone the market, in a while.

Siege is pretty fun even if it isn't true Clancy.

It's kind of funny that you would call it repetitive, i consider it one of the few multiplayer games I've dedicated a lot of time to that every match can play out a bit differently. I consider this a brilliant fluke by ubisoft though. Limited resources and information denial combined along with random spawns on the casual setlist make it so you have to change your entire gameplan if one of your teammates died or a certain wall is or isn't reinforced.

I like it a lot but don't get me wrong, they charge too fucking much for it and are constantly creating new bugs for every bug they remove.

nice b8

Embed related. Mark is also a nigger kike faggot who deleted my post from earlier.

Tom Clancy's entire legacy is trashed. Must be turning in his grave to see that all the games are cashgrabs and that there are a shitload of authors writing shit books in his name.

Double Agent on Xbox is great user. Maybe not as great as CT but certainly a better follow up than the Shanghai version.

You're a dipshit and putting fingers in your ears and going tra-la-la won't change that.

You're a nigger for having shit taste and sucking nigger dick won't change that.

Tom Clancy didn't make video games, you retard, he made books

The Xbox version is great, it's pretty much the same gameplay as Chaos Theory. Compared to the PS2 version, the maps are bigger, there's more effects like bump mapping and dynamic shadows and the frame rate is higher. Avoid the the PC/X360/PS3 versions, I can't put my finger on it, but the game looks like it lakes polish, the animations are weird and the AI behavior is erratic to say the least and the gameplay is more linear.