Video games meeting young men's needs previously met by work, US researchers say

archive.is/sD6VG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sD6VG
archive.is/izs6V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage#History_of_marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule#Ancient_Greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss being a teenager. High school and college were shit but at least I could slack off and enjoy my free time. Fuck responsibilities.

The balance between my work and vidya is great for me. What I need is a female.

at least you have quads

archive you stupid fuck

MAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

But then you'll have zero time for games, and not in a good way.

Is this nigga serious?

archive.is/sD6VG
Because the OP can't be assed to.

When the workplace is getting increasingly shit towards "Equality" and "Diversity" with Feminists and Immigrants, and a very apathetic Government, yeah, why give a shit anymore.

Wow how can this be happening what is wrong with young men these days

Gee, i wonder why i continue to play video games instead.

Yeah, it's a real mystery why men stopped giving a fuck.

And don't forget the icing on the cake

that sounds like a good pun for Let It Die

Depends on the kind of female

there aren't enough good looking gamer girls for everyone.

the good looking ones will go for the alpha chads who earn 100k+ a year, what you'll get resembles the red haired SHUT THE FUCK UP bitch, you know who.

She's know as Big Red.

I was think more of the doll

We've gone past the point of men being shunned from universities and started shunning them from society in general. The academic feminists are graduating and bringing the Third Wave cause into the streets where they're starting to have a real impact on mens' ability to lead productive lives not just in the workplace but just doing their business. Herbivore men in Japan are having the same issue.

Clearly it must be mens' fault; after all, all of womens' problems are mens' fault, so all of mens' problems must be mens' fault as well. That's how equality works.

Just as planned.

tfw no bf

the jew is winning and we cannot stop it.

Maybe they shouldn't make it so hard to get work.

The recent runaway success of Let's Plays and streaming certainly haven't helped anything. Now they all think they're going to be the next Vanoss.

Joke's on them. I can't even get a job! ;_;

most people hate their jobs

I want to be neet again

They pay me to do my job, no one is paying me to play vidya.

I feel your pain user
I live in a major city and I've only been able to find two jobs I think I'd be able to do, and I don't think I'd even be able to get past the interviews since normalfag losers also need the work

What's with the amount of NEETs and jobless faggots in this post?
I

what would make you go back into the workforce?

This is why China is winning

Holy fucking kek, this thread.

Honestly, I've always found forced cheering to be patronizing and insufferable. I'm a simple man, all I need is a little bit of recognition now and then, god damn, and only when I've actually done something, not just because I showed up to work.

>paying women to play videogames with you

Working only benefits the jew you dingus.

Unless you're doing your own thing with lunch breaks being louder than anything in your shop.

Not 3DPD, that's for sure.

This is why video games need to be regulated more if not banned outright. Time that is better spent in church or studying the bible is wasted with these irrelevant morally vacuous hobbies.

Yeah, but i think we could all do with some cheerful eye candy at the office instead of mandatory sensitivity training.

Working directly benefits the jew financially while making your life shittier
Video games are fun

Of course. It's a homogeneous country. Even though a lot of China is a shithole, at least you aren't told everyday that your wife and daughter being raped by a Somali is a-ok.

not shit coworkers
opportunity for raises without the manager brushing you off, even after a year of very visibly pulling double duty for your shit, absentee coworkers
more than 5 dollars over minimum wage

Their called strippers in the US. And we don't even have to talk to them.

as an uneducated furry atheist hardcore gamer this post offends me and should be removed from the site immediately!

A decent living environment without having to cope with invaders that are going to get welfare bucks from my work

I'm okay with this

GEE, I WONDER WHY PEOPLE PREFER VIDEO GAMES TO MENIAL LABORIOUS TASKS?

Strippers are walking micor-transactions who are hardly cheerful and you can't touch them. Can we change them to cosplayers? They're essentially the same thing without the restrictions.

Sometimes I get anxiety over just how lucky I am to be in this position.

blink twice if you need help

Take off the VR goggles user.

I'de say it's better than fake interest while I'm doing my job. And I'de say yes to cosplayers but they're not in every city/county and are much smaller in number. Also they're not around more often than a few weeks out of the year unless they're incredibly autistic.

We figured this shit out 4 years ago back on halfchan.

there's a big disconnect between what i'm reading in this thread and actual society. nobody but the tiny minority of leftist niggerfuckers actually penalize white males to any degree as severe as what people here would tell you. it's more general failures blaming society for their own shortcomings

if you would do it for free it wouldn't be work.

>apartment

do you really expect any of us to have a firsthand understanding of society

You can statistically prove it.
Although asian doctors in this case are also fucked.

When I'm at work, all I want to do is die. Videogames are my escape from this craphole of a life. This "Research" was done by six-figure salary pen pushers who've never done a days physical labour in their life.

==WAKE UP==

but that's what they're saying

The majority of it is, dare I use their terms, institutionalized and systematic. It's not as if regular people go around spitting on the ground that white males walk on. It's not that regular people even particularly dislike white males, many of their friends are white males, etc. It's just that there are numerous legal and private systems in place that are heavily biased against white males and in favor of anybody who is NOT a white male purely on merit of their non-white-male status.

Never forget that SJWs are 100% projection and hypocrisy. Everything they accuse others of is merely their own self-reflections.

m8, I've seen how the government is giving everything for free to the fucking rapefugees/gypsies/whatever kind of fuckface that decides to hop the border next, while I have seen local people get told to fuck off by the faggots in the same government when they needed the same aid, and you expect me to keep a fucking smile while I go to work and produce money to bring more garbage people to my country?
Nah

Oi he's a cunt ain't he

ofc there's the nigger diversity quota in universities but it's really not as bad as you think. unless you're going for some super fancy pozzed ivy league sorta place, getting into colleges isn't bad. as for jobs I don't have much experience but i certainly havent felt excluded for being white and i havent heard of anyone who suspected being turned down for not being a shitskin either though it helps living in a ~95% white area.

FAKE NEWS

The world has gotten significantly worse, so games are relatively speaking better.

Nonsense. The reason why modern games sucks is because THEY are making them bad on purpose to lure me into the labour market.

I disagree. Trump won and WW3 was averted at the last second, so I think the world is doing pretty great.

Then again I don't live in Europe. Holy fuck, Europe.

Don't be so sure
At most it was delayed for a while

You don't need to work to be happy or fulfilled. I treat work as a way to enable my own pursuits.

I just entered the workforce out of necessity. Anons if any of you can game the system do so. I work as tech support making 12.00\hour 49 hours a week (50 and I'm entitled to overtime and that just wont do) with a Bach in IT management and drive home past a grocery store that's hiring shelf stockers at 12.75\hour. I work next to a shrill harpy that's all about FUCK DRUMPF I'M MOVING TO CANADA and shaved the side of her head. It's a small company so it's disorganized, the higher ups and their friends get smashed on wine and cheese like California fart sniffers on Thursdays and take off to hit a brewery or show or something leaving barely anyone around.
God help me though it's the only job I could get, I'm just hoping I hear back from that canvas letter from the state. I could wipe out my student loan debt in 10 years and get benefits and decent hours just at the cost of my will to live.

This. Even Trump is pushing "le big bad russia" meme.

I'll pray for you to get into a car accident that causes just enough damage for the state/insurance to have to pay for the rest of your existence

The point of that table is that blacks have a higher chance of entry into medical school despite being sub-par compared to every other group. Med schools have "underrepresented minorities in medicine" that they give acceptances to, this is well known since a lot of them advertise it on their sites.

USA is the Jews favourite toy at the moment and has a massive non-white problem. Europe also has a massive non-white problem.

There is no point in boasting how good your pile of shit is because there may be a bit of gold in there.

No young adult is turning down job offers to stay at home and play videogames.
What we have today is a textbook example of Austrian Business Cycle Theory, a weak economic recovery explained by the government trying to print it's problems away with new money. But of course no one wants to take the blame, do they need a scapegoat.
VIDEOGAMES
Pictured: S&P500

Great OP, you goddamb faggit.

Oy gevalt!
Why isn't a single male giving away around a million dollars for a single nigger on welfare
Why nobody wants to go to a job so tyrone can get his welfarebux?
Why nobody wants to work when 40% is slashed just because you had the audacity to go to work!

Just like in my thought-provoking immersive simulations!
No income tax, or mandatory expenses like insurance. If i want to die, let me, or at least let me pick my own insurance.

Without AA 95% of niggers would not be eligible for medical school, 80% to 90% would not be eligible for law or any other major that requires a higher level of intelligence. If it wasn't for Martin Luther King and his kike enablers niggers would be a non-entity in colleges.

Just accept it, Jews are smarter, wealthier and more powerful than you whites, and they keep that wealth, it ain't gone in a few generation like you slugs, so they make the rules, you pull the same shit all the time and now that you aren't the top of the heap you're complaining, cry harder stupid goy.

You're trying too hard to sound like a genuine zionist atheist-Jew, though it's a good attempt to let people know about how they view the goyim.

My nigga. I'm glad to see someone else on a site full of interventionists.

From reading the text, I can completely understand why this is the case. Work is not fulfilling and you don't even get the satisfaction of being properly rewarded afterwards. Here in Slavshitland at least we don't have rapefugees and thus no "diversity" hires, instead it's kind of a modern feudalistic system. Most of your money goes to the ruling class (not directly, they embezzle the tax money, of course) and rainbow-haired banshees are replaced by someone who is related by blood to either the owner or someone high-up in the company, so of course they're always underqualified and make up for it by being as overbearing as humanly possible to make it seem like they know how you should be doing your job.
So after I did my job I was often criticized for the way I translated something into German or English by someone who can't even speak either language, while the few people in managerial positions who actually got there fair and square all praised my work, but those people are always a minority. It was even worse in my dad's case, he used to work as a butcher and out of 8 people who were his higher-ups only one of them actually knew how to slaughter animals, the rest of them have most likely never held a butcher's knife in their lives, but of course they were the ones who bitched about work performance 24/7.
Thank fuck I managed to become self-employed, I had to beg my professors from college and the reasonable bosses I had from work to recommend me to get even the most bitchwork-tier, lowest paying translation jobs possible, but after 2 years of that shit I actually have a good reputation and can finally make a living from it.
Sorry for the blogpost.

If you're under 30, white and male the job market in most of the west, the US especially is completely fucked for you. Outside of a few sectors, growth simply doesn't exist meaning no new jobs.
Further, population growth has overtaken job growth significantly via immigration/birth rates meaning jobs can't catch up

Also, we're unofficially in recession and have been since 08. Even the cooked numbers only show GDP growth hovering around 1%

That robotic head sucks. The new ones down at fucking Disney have more realistic motion.

gmod RP is literally kids working a virtual job for virtual apartments and cars.

Retards

hvac tech here, stop trying to go for retarded jobs as well as insane college degrees. only paid 5k to get my journeyman's license and made that back within 2 months of working in the trade

congratulations on working in a white part of the country, i'm a tradesman that's stuck with shitskins and shit pay

Lucky for you you at least have a job. I got canned in May 2016, I've been NEET since. I'm too old for companies to hire me for menial shit like being a baggage handler or burger flipper but I'm also too green to get something in my profession now that my profession collapsed and only guys with 10+ years can get in. I guarantee in a decade or two the same shit that happened to animations and cartoon will happen to my profession and everyone will be fucked. Engineering

Nah, it just means games are mainstream enough that they attract normalfags. Not like we didn't know that already.

How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Eating pussy for the first time made me go full NEET. What a letdown.

Damn. Sorry about that, user. Hope you land back in your feet soon.

If anyone wants to find a reason why people are less involved in work or society at large they ought to look up the word "apathy".

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

At least that offer that my dad's friend from the war still stands and I could become an arms dealer if nothing else.

I guess what I learned is how to play the system in my favor and learning to socialize with normal people. Every day at work feels like it's killing me inside but I have to do it in order to survive.

The income's ok, a bit under market average but it's ok, at this point I can get a job at any other company if I want to.

At this point I have three personalities. It's tiresome but I have to do it.

It does bear asking the question: why are whites such anti-nepotists? Just look at boomers and how they burn through their wealth and leave nothing for their children's inheritance. Why do so many whites hate themselves?

Jews aren't smarter on average, but they're very nepotistic, which has many natural advantages in a majority-non-nepotistic society.

That's pretty hardcore user

Also, most jobs are on the automation chopping block, yours is probably safer than most given how complicated language is

Nah nigga you just learned to suck corporate dick.

They're probably leftist so in their eyes video games have become good

That, or just the fact that the Western gaming industry has started getting more successful thanks to the aggressive marketing of Microsoft and it's buddies, and they want to make sure to push the narrative West > Japan.

"Anomie" would be more approriate.

Getting callbacks for application and resume submissions. Being accepted to work.

I think anhedonia is best

nigga you fucked up hardcore

The next best thing is a tedious job where you can just daydream all day.
The best of the best is one where you can listen to music and audiobooks.

I'd say whites are just as nepotistic as everybody else when given the chance but the destruction of smaller in-groups in favor of mass culture reduced those opportunities… For whites, not Jews naturally.

In my case I'm safer because I translate into my native language, which is obscure, but I remember in my last year of university one professor told us that there is already machine translation for certain languages which is so good that you don't need translators anymore, only proofreaders to catch a few mistakes, the same number on average that a human translator would make, but I don't remember which languages those were exactly, I think it was English to Spanish and vice versa but I'm only 40% sure on that one.

If i had real hope in a brighter future instead of a steady decline, or suddenly had a lovely wife and possibly a family to support, then i would work like hell and be glad fro it.

But i have no qt wife to support and no prospects

Whites are the most idealistic race and that makes them the most easily manipulable.

(checked)
I know, I know, but that probably also means that I can sleep easy at night knowing no gun I was responsible for fell into the hands of a mudslime.

If you want people to work, try paying them in cash.

My job is like that on good days, but I usually have some pajeet shackled to my ankle like a ball and chain.

Nothing in our society is more disposable than man, and masculine virtues. The fact that you have been forced to survive by telling flattering lies reflects this.

Not saying anything new here, but truthfulness is the apex of the masculinity, if only because a lie is cowardice to avoid facing the reality of a situation. Dawning masks of personality -
painting your face - is quite literally a female art.

You have my sympathy. What you have described is a problem that all of us face, and all of us must defeat.

They're not actually stating that NEEThood and eternal loneliness is becoming normalized. Remember, normal people play video games too.

im sad

I fucking love and am addicted to vidya and even I know this article is full of comforting propaganda and lies. Man must work, its been inherited since Adam. Vidya is nice, but achieving something in the 3D realm brings so much more value to your life and your future family. Video games are an incredible, beautiful medium, they're art, and not in the San Franciscan way as they are unique and unparalleled in their interaction and their ability to draw people in and test them to see if they're worthy to enjoy it to the fullest. But you should never substitute your life's goals and real achievements solely in the pursuit of pleasuring yourself. Its a road to depression, failure and longing for something more.

But building a family, a future, is that not bringing you pleasure?

I've been NEETing for a month and a half now. Gotta go back to work in few weeks bc money is kill

Why the hell would he type it like that?

More accessible doesn't mean better.

Of course that's the case. Vidya only makes you feel useful and the satisfaction you get from them are mostly short lived. Outside of that however, you can't apply that knowledge anywhere. You can't go to a new job and say "I beat Spirit Doku on master ninja mode with a wooden sword and no potions on Ninja Gaiden" and expect him to be impressed. But saying that you've had experiences with other jobs could give him an idea of where he can put you in his company. If anything, it's more like Video games are simply a good time consuming and distracting tool than a replacement for jobs.

If I was an employer, I would be impressed by a guy claiming to accomplish such feats in a game, and I'd then ask him to prove it while I watched. If he proves it, he gets the job.

>if I sold guns to an God forgive me for uttering this word Albanian he'd call me a cuck and wish for all women in my family line to be fucked by niggers
There's just no winning with some people

seems like even thinking about becoming a merchant will make your morals start going down the drain.

Needed minor tweaking.

I thought Albanians were some of the least self-aware muds, though.

Don't forget that brown people can't commit rape, that's something only white male privilege can do

I can't go back to where I have never been.

see

That's what happens when you get into criminal activities of that kind you know.

Albanians are as shit as any other mud.

and Its not US or western world, but eastern fucking shithole-rope, abandon all hope since women here are gobbling feminism like candies

Nigga it is time to stop.

Therapy is your first mistake, go to a church if you really need help and support. No joke.
Also exercise helps depression, trying going outside for walks, or properly getting /fit/

Sometime i forget that not every country is free

nothing, ive been neet 10 years
never worked and never plan to

Nigga, go see a psychiatrist.

NOT EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY BY PRAYING AND GOING FOR A WALK, KAREN.

Nigger that's even worse

"therapy" isn't even a real thing. The most they'll do that's helpful is give you jewish mind control medicine that will make you sleep 16 hours a day.

To the hellfires with you, heathens.

it was something like group therapy thing and thankfully I dont pay for that thanks soviet socialism

have you ever actually been to church? Routine is the best way to cure depression. Starting a disciplinary cycle which has a sense of positive feedback or tangible positive feedback which can go into bettering yourself is the best treatment.

therapy is a waste of time and money.

I'm not opposed to Christianity, but praying isn't going to help if you got mental problems like this degenerate here

you will be hard pressed to find more wholesome and helpful people than at a church. seriously when someone gets sick its unreal seeing all the people that visit and send then food and shit and offer to help at my parents church.

Oh, boy, would I love to have a fucking job. Too bad you need to know someone in the shithole I live in if you want to work even fast food. My favorite job experience was being given an interview date and time and then the interviewer didn't even show up. I called them to try and reschedule and they gave me a date they would call me. Of course, they don't call me, and I then get an email 2 days later saying, "lol we gave the job to someone else, sorry, bro lmao." This was for a fucking line job at a factory mind you.

I hate this fucking area. It's full of dumbass, middling IQ strivers who so desperately want be smarter than they actually are. "We have a worker shortage? Pah! We can still only afford to hire the very best applicants for this shitty minimum wage job."

Every time I have tried to better myself I have always been shot down, so I'm done fucking trying. I'll just play video games and listen to music until I die.

i think hes just depressed its not like hes psychotic or something.

You know fucking nothing, they're the worst subhuman bunch of hyperniggers who are hated even by muslims
t. friend with a Serb

we just import serbs and soon rapefugees.

Yeah it can get pretty shitty here, at least you can get an AK and a box of ammo for about 200 euro (depends on the season and how business goes, sometimes it's cheaper sometimes a bit more expensive) if you have connections. Most people don't, unfortunately.

I can see how Serbs would hate them seeing as Albanians casually stole a chunk of their land recently. What happened to Kosovo is what's going to happen to every Western European nation soon. Say hello to your Serbian friend from me and tell him to prepare for the European race war soon so he can take his land back.

This makes 0 sense

I know shiptars are the niggers of Europe, but are they really worse than gypsiesbor turkroaches?

Never have I understood the term drone better than when I did that shit. Holy fuck is it terrible.
I had enough patience to not outright kill myself, but the longer you do it the more depressed you get doing the same small movement 8 hours in a row. I'm glad I could save up all the money I made working there and be gone again after two months. What's incredible though is there were a couple older guys who had been working there for longer than a decade. Granted, they had cushier jobs like operating the forklift every now and then, but just imagine that shit for ten years. Made me respect them when I thought about it.

Now I'm right back where I was because money is running out, debt ain't fully repaid and there's still fuck all work. I may just be forced to get on welfare because of this shit and I hate it.

But they're cute.

he knows, his family has a few RPG7's and an RPD with ammo supply stashed away

Their niggerdom puts niggers to shame and they're even hated by "fellow" muslims with a passion

don't tell that to the conservative party they might shit a brick knowing that most people actually work for a living and can't be permanent claimants if they try
although my friend who rants about welfare claimants is pretty close with how he's never had a job last more than 4 months so he collects EI for 6 after

and then there's the problem with training where no one wants to give you any sort of training for a skilled job especially as the "skill" level increases so they just start importing people who filled out nothing but lies on their resume and then train those people instead because its too late when they show up and can barely do any of the work despite these amazing qualifications

I've had no less than three instances where I had a lengthy interview for a job, had to take assessments and the like only for the employer to completely bail on hiring and tell everyone involved no. There's one thing to fill a position, but the people around don't even fill them while the government claims we have a shortage of people to fill the position. I even had one company give me a job offer for a position, tell me to start in two weeks and then on the day I was supposed to start turn around and tell me "lol we're actually on a hiring freeze right now, good luck on your future endeavors" among some other bullshit applications I was future endeavored on.

KILL YOURSELF, YOU STUPID SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT.

What other need do you propose is fulfilled by work?

millennial here. Working at walmart and hate going there. Like talking to my coworker cause he's funny. Why else would i put myself through work if not for money?

Barely.

Nowadays it doesn't.

Don't listen to the retards saying therapy is a scam. You just need to find the right therapist for you. Also, you can report that bitch to some oversight committee but I don't know what it's called off the top of my head.

I guess I should have said "a society" for you autists

With the money and labor of fucking white males.

Doing things that make you want to kill yourself for people you'd want to take with you when you do provides a sense of personal accomplishment, which is apparently worth more than not wanting to kill yourself

With people who do skilled labor in jobs with a low turnover rate, not thanks to people who do things a robot could do and just haven't been replaced yet

You were already outed, literal nigger. Fuck off. It’s not something you’ll ever understand, for the following reasons: archive.is/izs6V

You know what to do, then.

Remember to ask the basic questions first. If the church supports jews in any way, it is heretical.

Tip your fedora elsewhere, kike shill.

Western Europe*

t. rapist
If you need help, just pirate gorilla mindset fixed 3 years of clinical depression over a weekend.

Fuck therapy, get drunk.

Alcohol won't help you at all

Summer can't end soon enough.

They are pure cancer here on the balkans. A den of crime too.

There are tons upon tons of unnecessary irrelevant jobs that exist, and as machines and AI improve there will be less and less need for meatbags like us to work. The individual thus works, more often than not, solely because he is required to to survive, and this will only become more of a problem as society loses the need for workers but still expects it's members to work for a living.

>You were already outed, literal nigger. Fuck off. It’s not something you’ll ever understand, for the following reasons: archive.is/izs6V
I'm a Jap you retard.

The irony here is staggering.

there's your problem. get a warehouse job. chucking boxes in a dusty warehouse and hanging out with people in it is way better work and pay than being a store worker.
at least in comparison to the warehouse i work and the stores it supplies. at the store truck receivers really need to be paid more cause some of the trucks the warehouse sends to them are death traps

Not the argument i made

Gittin' gud's thirsty work

Islam is just as Jewish as Christianity is.

Society will lose the need for some workers, not all workers. Take your commie shit and shove it up your ass, full automation will never be a thing anywhere near the forseeable future.

You need to be at least 18-years old to post on this imageboard.

I tried looking up a video of someone being that fucker with a wooden sword and no one has a video doing so. Everyone just uses the Unlabored Flawlessness against him and they still struggle. Not that I blame them. Vengeful Spirit is one of the hardest bosses in the game.

BONUS ROUND

/blog

Holy shit cuckchan leave.

Truly that whole chapter can go fuck itself, I never hated a video game enemy as much as ghost fish

not to mention that full automation will make high-quality products more expensive.
That's why i can buy a mass produced tablecloth for chump change while a hand-made one is much more expensive.

Some workers, and then some more, and then some more, and then some more. New jobs aren't going to come out of nowhere. Not to mention, the population is only growing well, outside of my country anyway and a growing population with a shrinking job market is not a good match up.

Heh, contrarians BTFO.

Go away, Mike.

Not like you nips have a shortage of people anyway.

What your parents spend their money on is none of your concern. You aren't entitled to their shit. Grow up.

i foresee government issued boots and the mandate for everyone to pull up those straps

Decent pay, decent hours, no entitled and incompetent women/shitskins (women who can actually shut up and do the work are fine). Kill the H1B program so corporations are forced to raise wages instead of bringing in pajeets to stink up the office.
There is no point whatsoever in working instead of taking autismbux when the work environment is trash, wages are in the shitter, and the shrinking white segment of the workforce still has to do all the work because pajeets can't do anything right and are only hired because they're willing to accept absurdly low wages thanks to not caring at all about their standard of living. Unskilled labor has the same problem, but with beaners.

Reported for intl.
Reminder that freech shitposts on every single fucking board.

So 0%; got it.

Reported.

The same applies, motherfucker. Even worse for you because you’re genetically ANTS and can’t comprehend work for the purpose of innovation.

It is, in fact. See:

Don’t shill CGP Grey. He thinks that Jared Diamond is accurate, for fuck’s sake. This bullshit isn’t economically viable.

Dunno about you guys, but this is exactly why I love the modern Ninja Gaiden games, it's rare to find games that just kick your ass as much until you git gud

never said my job is hard. When you get old enough to work you'll have the same feeling

as someone doing unskilled labour its still all pajeets and a pajeet millwright who i talk to who tells me "all these guys coming from india as students are all taking bullshit courses just so they can get a few bucks and go back home"

amazon is also horrible. there's one near me and they pay like 1 dollar above min. wage and are on your ass if you so much as stop to scratch it

Do you often find impotently reporting people for disagreeing with you on the internet serves to accomplish anything?

Perhaps it makes you feel all grown up? Helps you get over your mum telling you that its time to get off the PC and clean your room?

What are their criteria for "better" though? They probably mean on either a technical level, or on being more popular in the mainstream, or more widely accessible. None of this is what people who liked video games from the beginning are talking about when they talk about the change in quality of vidya over the years.

For the moment yeah.

So, you don't know anything at all about the religions you're talking about, got it.

You're thinking of the Chinks and the Gooks, aka the Jews of Asia.

I'm unfamiliar with the creator of this video outside said video, as well as this Jared Diamond, so I can't speak on those. I'd be curious to hear your counterpoints to the video in question though.

Expecting people to use their money for your interests is top communist thinking, user.

Nothing is more indisposable for man than his virtues. I pray to God; Forsake us not, but cast down the deceivers and their craven allies to the deepest depths of inferno, forever separating the devil from your faithful herd, and lead us to salvation.

Try getting a contruction job or something instead. Satisfying as fuck.

Kill yourself worthless boomer.
Hope you get fucking euthanized the moment you reach retirement age.

It sure as hell will be my concern when the debt gets passed onto me, and with no stable way to pay it off. Not even selling their shitty Subaru Tribeca and downsizing to a trailer house in the floodplains will save their asses.

good luck user

Who is Jared Diamond and why should I care if he's right or wrong?

Praying won't make the jews give back your society.

Flails and even the Dragon Sword can make short work of ghost fist. But holy fuck was it horrible until I found that out.

I love them too. Though I actually like the Sigma version of 2 more than the original due to some changes like infinite arrows making the stage 2 boss not a fucking bitch to fight. Besides that and fixes many glitches though, it's inferior to the original NG2 because of all the shit they took out for no reason.

Razor's Edge was decent. Because it was just NG2 slapped onto the abomination that was NG3. So now we only have like 2 fun bosses and a bunch of content from older NG games that were better. Also not 1 new weapon. However, gameplay wise, it was probably one of the best in the series but the level design was still awful. 2 had the best levels in the series IMO. I love the Europe stages.

supports jews? nahh, wants to convert them, none of this jews dont need to be converted nonsense.

don't worry gov already spent their retirement so you'll get to see them acting entitled begging you for your money when they realize there's no gov pension left to cash out

"Be nice to your kids, they're the ones who'll be choosing your care home".

Well no shit? What did they think would happen if you devalue masculinity? Men would just drop out of society and channel their manly urges into video games that's why video games seem as if you are playing as something you're supposed to be doing in real life.

thanks m8

anyways, back to /agdg/ i vanish

Well I'm basically in the "if it ain't Itagaki, it ain't NG" camp, or at least I was because through the years I've grown to like the Sigma games, even if they are worse than the originals in my opinion, my gripe is that there's less enemies even though they balanced it out by making them tougher and making them do more damage, but they're still too easy to kill in my opinion, most bitch-tier ones can still be instakilled with an izuna drop.

isnt the heresy your talking about? the jews dont need to convert thing?

Who do you think is selling you the video games, user? Just torrent them, until the Jew comes knocking

Only three jobs?

I lost my job in late March. I've been almost completely unemployed since, but I had a part time job for a little bit, that didn't pay the bills, but slowed the loss of my savings, which I was fired from. I've never been fired from a job before.

I'm pretty sure this is it for me. I can sell my mobile home and get out of debt, but this pretty much guarantees I'll be living with my parents again. I can't get a job to save my life here.

Great job, dipshit.

Thanks for admitting you’re a shill.

i like how reproducing is becoming some alien idea because some people can't come to grips that they're not actually the gender they believe they are and then try to use infertile women as a shield which probably adds to those womens anxiety cause now instead of being depressed that you can't have kids you have some man with tits trying to compare himself to you like chopping your ding dong off is any way relateable to being infertile from birth

For most modern work this is true. Rearranging numbers in a spreadsheet or working the assembly line at the dildo factory are not things worth doing if you're not getting paid. The sane goal to strive for is self-employment or passive income, not "getting a job" doing shit that doesn't matter for someone who doesn't care about you.

I think you're onto something here

we used to work longer hours without tv guise, lets ban tvs

And now they're even taking our escapism away. Our heroes are replaced with niggers and ugly women, the women we are supposed to save are opinionated cunts you'd rather leave to the enemy to suffer under and the world you are supposedly saving is a multicultural hellhole that is chocking your kind out of existence.

That is, if we are even lucky enough to get a game that is about doing anything masculine instead of some leftist propaganda piece that beats us over the head with the "fact" that trannies are the pinnacle of human evolution and what we should all strive to be.

Cool thing about that is that it's being made harder and harder to do this.

You don't want your vidya to be better on a technical level?

but then how will the world get things to shove in their holes?

Now that's a new one, usually people just say "THEM ROBUTTS CAN'T DO ALL THE HUMAN WORK AND EVEN IF THEY DID ALL THE TRUCK DRIVERS WOULD JUST BECOME SOFTWARE ENGINEERS!"
Why wouldn't it be economically viable?

Maybe, maybe not. God does not just shazam miracles down here, he is one subtle cat.

Human is just that, a human. Once we believe in something greater than ourselves, maybe a nation, a proud heritage, a culture, a king, heaven above us, and God. It united us, drove us to do something beyond any of us, but possible with all of us in unison.

We abandoned that to pursue for ourselves, muh freedom, partake in vice. We do not believe in fellow human because they are our equal, a good king is a living symbol of unity which unites the heart of million, for his destiny is to tied to the nation and the weigh of the burden is why he is revered if he is a good king; A politician nowadays . . . sigh, even the good ones cannot unite people because they are like us, human, whose burden and destiny only exists as long as his position, then he can be carefree, nary caring for anything.

I would assume the theory goes something along the lines of - "if automation pushes everyone out of work, no one will have any money to purchase the goods produced by automation, ultimately leading to it's collapse"

Intentionally so. If you can't be fired for wrongthink you're much harder to control.

Yeah, no shit. It's blatantly obvious that automation will make the vast majority of people unemployed. Why do people think governments are so adamant about experimenting with basic income?

At least you've been successful at point in your life. The only thing keeping me from offinf myself is that my parents are still alive and I don't want to make them even sadder.

The idea always pushed by people who talk about this thing frame it as a warning for bad times ahead if we don't plan for it, and the solution usually floated is universal basic income
People hear that and generally freak out about giving out free money, but that's what we already do with social programs like welfare, and that disincentivizes people from working even more than UBI would by mandating that they not work or else lose the benefits

pfffahaha you mean the thing that was experimented with in the 1930's with great success and no one ever heard of again until the 70's where another experiment had great success and no one ever heard of again till recently with a 3rd fucking experiement? I think you can guess where it's going to go

Yes, if it is not the FDA regulating something they have no business calling a medical device then it is the feds requiring their quarterly taxes be prepaid. You get a nice fine when you fill out your yearly taxes because you made too much money if you do not pay quarterly. Some times it is just some local nonsense that can keep you busy running in circles trying to escape getting fucked constantly. Still I would never go back to working for someone else if I can help it. Five years self employed now and hopefully many more to come.

If you are looking for work try your local county corrections. They usually have civilian data entry positions and you will likely never have any contact with inmates. Any local county positions are a good way to work your way to something better. It took me around four and a half years to work my way from $13.00 in a jail to 55k a year at the IT dept with an AS degree an no certs.

Get a load of Paul Bunyan LARPing faggot

I didn't say basic income would work, but those in charge can clearly see where things are going and they know it will get very ugly, very fast. Part of their plan is not only finding a viable way to keep the masses pacified, but to keep them hoodwinked for as long as possible, hence why you get all the cucks claiming that will be just like the 19th century industrial revolution, because clearly jumping from assembly line wageslave to engineer or programmer is just as easy as going from farmer to assembly line wageslave.

The future is one dark shithole.

Literally the most retarded generation

the thing is that the basic income experiments worked in all the cases it was tried in canada anyway. but you still never hear about it going any further than just an experiment

Your children and their children will still be paying for all the debt the boomers have accumulated.

Because it's not viable. You can't just shit out money out of nowhere, someone, somewhere in the whole socialist chain, has to cough up the dough for the government to redistribute. I don't see the automated corporations giving a flying fuck about the masses.

having people just sit on it is not viable and is was postulated thats what people would do if it came into effect. but instead people used to to get education and not worry about how long their money is going to last while looking for a job and resulted in more people being able to get work than welfare.

Yes, they're called taxes(which use money that the government does in fact shit out of nowhere but that's another matter entirely)

My own take is that they're trying to meme UBI into existence because they expect most of the world's democracies which are actually Jewish oligarchies wearing white clothing to collapse to social unrest and revolution if they can't keep the goyim pacified with trivial pursuits and degenerate vices. Drugs are being legalized all over the world. Faggotry and pornography are flooding the culture. Camwhoring satisfies the needs of women to seek attention, and video games satisfy the needs of men to solve problems and improve themselves. Pro sports exist to help divert the tribal and warrior instincts of men away from race, religion and country, and into something which is ultimately not threatening to the aristocracy.

I see all these things emerging and being pushed in order to stop revolutions from destroying every republican form of government. There's a huge surplus of men, and an increasingly smaller number of these men are able to attract mates, have families or thrive economically. When large numbers of men lose their hope for the future, that's when the pitchforks and torches come out. They're trying to delay that happening as long as possible.

Corporations pay almost no taxes, and even those that they pay are a pittance of what they actually earn due to Talmudic spreadsheet magic and tax havens.

I'd believe you if they weren't flooding the place with niggers, mudshits and spics that are, for one reason or another, inoculated from most of that shit and single-minded in their quest to exterminate and outbreed the white majority.

What do you do m8?

Because it's easier to control them and they make it unable for the masses to rally behind a national cause, how the hell can you be able to overthrow the Jewish oligarchs if you lose the angle "we're all members of x country" because half the population are now Ahmeds, Tyrones and mulattoes who are perfectly happy with how things are like now and don't give a fuck about a national identity that will never be theirs?

Which is also a problem that needs to be fixed, not an unavoidable aspect of life
What is unavoidable is the forward march of progress and the need for companies to use the most efficient and cost-effective methods available to them, which will not continue to be human workers forever

Because they want a global communist state, for fuck’s sake. It has fucking nothing to do with automation. Automation isn’t a threat to anyone’s employment. There will always be new jobs.

Good, people working for them should use the same rules.
Simple taxation rules for every entity which leave no place for spreadsheet magic.

You only need a handful of people to maintain hundreds of robots and each robot does your job many times better and faster and never need to sleep.

Yeah, totally. Atheism build all those nice western societies and now that we're getting more and more Christian all the time things are going downhill, with foreign invaders and our reproduction rates so far down that one might as well start thinking about going extinct.

Wouldn't unemployment subsidies give the same outcome, though?
Here in Brazil you get about 80% of the minimum Salary as unemployment subsidies and about 20-30% as poverty tax.
What in fact happened is that large parts of the poor people simply stopped working, and another part of it are simply frauding the system by not declaring that they are employed to get his wages+government subsidies.
Also, if you are poor and you enter the government technical schools, you get an additional 40ish % of the minimum wage to "encourage you to study" alongside a bunch of retarded things like "glasses aid", "dentalcare aid" and the sort of thing.

Nothing amazing at all. It's just third shift stocking at Walmart. Constantly moving around and thinking about what is the most efficient way to get the work done. Livable pay. Not livable enough to build a future, but I'm so used to being a poorfag I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Co-workers are tolerable, some are even nice. And it's in a strong white majority town with police who don't fuck around (so I've been told), so it's rare to see serious trouble even at night. Once a year at most.

not really because the basic income is a replacement for all the social programs so you're basically getting min. wage to sit on your ass. and its dependent on the society. so like i said before its expected that people would just sit on it not looking for work but in the tests done in canada the opposite happened. more people looked for and found work than without it.

True enough. I remember reading that in the United Caliphate of Bongland they mudshits give their ballots to the imam to fill in, or the guy just tells them who to vote for Labour. Pic related.

I keep hearing this stupid statement all the time, yet when I press you to tell me what job the millions of assembly line wageslaves across the world are supposed to do you come up with nothing. Not everyone can be a programmer or engineer, and those are going to be the only jobs you will need to run a factory besides the small pool of mechanics to keep the robots operational.

There was an article about Adidas moving one of their factories from China back to Germany and hiring absolutely no one because the whole place was automated.

Good luck getting the elected politicians go against their paymasters.

Forgot my fucking pic.

And here you've discovered why it's bad to have it be an unemployment subsidy
If people only get money when they're not working, why the fuck would they work?

about 20% of men have become useless in a generation, but no it's because of their own shortcomings, not because our society is fucked :^)

This user gets it. The most common argument for work is that it somehow develops the person doing it, like a software developer honing his skills on various interesting projects or a bussinessman learning his trade better and expanding his company. This argument, however, falls flat for the majority of jobs; jobs that either require no skill whatsoever (assembly line, for example) or that have you do the same shit over and over again every day. The personal development is zilch (in fact, it is often negative) and the literally only positive result of such a job is getting money from it, and the amount of money is usually minimal.

How would that be any different from UBI, in effect?
I honestly don't see how.

I ended up there already, its shame since except that patriarchy thing she wasnt that bad she would casually name the jews and such.

part of the basic income thing in the tests done in canada is if you're working you still get some cash but the more you make the less of the bonus you get. i forget where the cutoff was

Because if they can work to get more money without losing the benefits and potentially getting a negative profit, many will
Some people are okay doing nothing but subsisting with food and shelter, but others would want more

Reported for intl.

It's never a good sign when the supposed savior is a jew. That's the most obvious red flag that Christianity is fucky. I wanna believe in something and have actual faith that it's true. But no modern common religious belief really holds water with me anymore.

Automation will never happen, jew. Your marxist delusions are dead in the water.
Except you never pressed anyone, cuntrag. Try so much harder.

funny that this infernal system of belief worked perfectly well and featured the greatest periods of european history for nearly two thousands years.

It's already happening
And yet instead of coming up with something you choose to argue against a generalization, meaning you have nothing

>not believing in ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

Just do what they did before and limit working hours. Go from 8 to 6 and boom, you got a whole new shift. If that's enough, go from 6 to 4. Another shift.

y-you too

If you call $13/hour for that previous job successful and me being effectively trailer trash, then yeah. I'd off myself too if I wasn't such a pussy.

And why would i want to subsidise their living?

No amount of screeching about some boogeyman will make it not true, except for Orthodox Christianity where there are multiple Churches organized around ethnic lines, so you have Greek orthodoxy, Serbian orthodoxy etc., Catholicism and Protestantism will have you believe that a GODLY negro from some fuck off place in Apefrica has something in common with you and that he's your brother just because you're both Christians.
Though make no mistake, I'm absolutely certain that this neutering of most of Christianity was done by outside forces, after all didn't Catholics and Protestants from the past call out kikes on their bullshit every chance they could?

because you'll the first to scream and kick when you fall on hard times and nobody gives a shit

Epic meme picture, shame that poganism was the proto-cuckoldry and couldn't accomplish something as basic as marriage since you were too busy being wood niggers worshipping disgusting wooden carvings
Not to mention that Christianity came in like hot knife through butter through backwards retarded pagan asses

I seriously doubt that. Worst thing can happen is that i would have to live on my farm, which is far from unbereable.

I'm arguing for christianity you inbred cretin.

Because the alternative is nobody working and everything collapsing
Then within a few decades you'd live in a country ruled by whichever shithole third world non-automated country swooped in to take over, and the whole process would start over again

Me too.
The neopagan/fedora retard now has deleted his post.

wat

service industry bros ww@
i feel like i cant get out of this hole
i apply to industrial shit all the time but theres always someone else that "needs this job"

We're talking about automation user, keep up

now it comes out, you're just projecting. your fine with living in squalor so you assume everyone is going to be degenerate as you

The modern marriage tradition is pagan, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage#History_of_marriage
Even the modern jewish marriage is much closer to the greco-roman pagan traditions than their own. The entire concept of "the woman staying in the house to raise the children", for once, is of greek pagan origin.

Christianity only spread in europe with goverment support. Before constantine, who it was only popular on the east.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule#Ancient_Greece

Nigger what are you talking about.

im sure everyone has a farm they can run to when they lose a job

Well, i do because i had the foresight of making failsafes in case everything fails in my life.
People who don't even have that, shouldnt deserve to live.

Heck, not even that.
In my case my family owns the farm, but someone else could AT LEAST work on some other landowner's farm to get throught the hard times. That's how people survived historically.

Those places just harvest resumes and related info.

Okay.

>As well as tutoring other students for extra dosh after they get fed up with the (((free tutoring))) center on campus
While I haven't won the lottery or anything, I'll easily admit I was born lucky. Also to any job hunters never work for a retirement home.

Therapy isn't like fast food, faggot. You don't order it and then get it, you have to make it work by talking with and helping your therapist so they can help you. Goddamn, you can't even do therapy right.

At least learn basic definitions before outing yourself as a total retard.

This is why I'm going to college for graphical design.
Fuck working for other people, I'll make websites or do photography for cunts and sell my art on the side.

sage

Becoming a professional photographer is easy, get a camera that LOOKS (but doesn't cost) expensive and complex, make few business cards and talk to vapid whores who want to be models

Everyone does this, except the minority of naturally 100% extrovert people.

It's almost as if humans derive satisfaction from conquering problems, and real life gives them few oppertunities to do so so people find artificial problems to conquer.

Because shivs, zip-guns and molotov cocktails are all extremely cheap and easy to make. You "subsidize their living" because unhappy poor people have this terrible habit of not just simply accepting their lot and dying where they stand. There's a reason why poverty and violent crime tend to go hand-in-hand.

Also

Wow, what amazing foresight to be born to a family that owns a farm! Aren't you a clever cookie.

i don't

but I also mostly communicate in grunts and gestures when not in front of a keyboard

my failsafe is mugging because violence is something i've always been good at

i yearn to get on a boat and plunder foreign lands

get /fit/ and go to somalia or some pirate nigger country.
Go to a PMC to find friends and crewmates

This seems right to me.

Meanwhile my friends…
>One's got rich parents and uncle, dropped out of college (Probably a mix of stress and the fact me and a friend carried him through high school for free)

It's not that most people work for a living it's that you have to either live off family or you just work the bare minimum to keep collecting EI. I hate job hunting so it was better to just find something I could stay with forever.

Racially white societies, you civnat cuck. The white race builds great societies regardless of religion; Rome was made before cuckstianity. Conversely, look at christian Africa or the Philippines: total shitholes.

Race makes greatness, religion just follows along.

That brings satisfaction, but usually not pleasure, save for the pleasurable moments. Its a lot of work getting to those things and places, and vidya is such an easy and nice cop out.

It actually took christianity about 1400 years to conquer Europe (last society to fall to jew worship was Lithuania towards the start of the 15th century) and it only maintained control for about 500 after that, before anti-christian leaders like Mussolini, Quisling, Hitler, and so on rose to power, indicating the point at which christianity had largely lost its grip on Europe.

I wouldn't really call that "like hot knife through butter" [sic] no matter how much you want to believe jewish spiritualism is so awesome and powerful, or how much Putin wants you to believe that? I assume by your drooling-at-the-mouth retarded grammar you must be Russian.

wut dis vidya, friend?

How's Tel Aviv this time of the year? Hope it's not too hot for you over there, we all know how the heat gets to you too easily.

Engineering is hot as fuck in the states.
Which country are you from?

Hitler said whatever he thought would keep him in power.

No he didn't, Holla Forums, and no amount of you lying to yourself will make that true.

So what happens when they probably date one of the workers?

Oh. Come on. He was a politician, not a saint.

You pay taxes that are used to bulk import mudslimes. There's no way around it, user - everyone feeds into the system.

Now, ponder this: if a mudslime in the middle east has a gun, who is he most likely to kill?

It'll be another mudslime, or a jew.

What's the issue here?

I didn't know you had to be a saint to simply believe in God. Huh. Really makes you think.

It's like that Calhoun mouse experiment. When all the roles in society are filled the men just drop out entirely because there's nothing for them to do and no need for them to do anything. They become "the beautiful ones".

You do know that anyone who preaches about a God doesn't actually believe it, right? The louder they yell about it, the more it's them trying to avert from the fact that they don't really believe it, like how all the politicians who harp on the hardest about family values are the ones fucking little boys.

Video games are satisfying our desire to be enslaved?

You tell me, Mordecai.

Caught the latest TL;DR, did you?

Nice trips, but people talk about that experiment all the time, user
Anyone who listens to people talk about modern society and these kinds of problems is going to at least have heard about it

why is his picture a furry deer, and why do i want to fuck it

Because you are mentally ill and instead of fighting it you go with it, strenghtening it.

so you want to fuck it too eh?

Nah I have other mental illnesses to deal with

such as?

Depression and alcoholism

pfft, fucking casual, those are the "i haven't had a gf for 2 months my life is horrible :,((" of mental illnesses.

fuck off normalfag

I pay taxes on my cap gains and dividends. Corporate taxes are double taxes you double nigger.

Sucks dick for a living.

Your arguments are unfounded and do not waver my faith in God. Europe is and always will be a Christian continent. Jehovah is a merciful God, maybe if you tried repenting He would save you, too, instead of sending you to Hell forever for being a slave of the wicked Christ-hating Jews. Summer will be over soon.

You're an idiot.

you're both idiots but the christcuck is marginally more stupid than the other one.

No shit. The religion founded upon "hey you know that god that abandoned you for a thousand years and demanded you cut off part of your dick? I'm his son and I'm here to tell you that you don't have to follow his rules anymore, but still make him happy or else this time you'll burn forever in eternal torment" is marginally more stupid than Judaism, is it?

I mean Jesus I don't like them for cutting children but fuck me if Judaism doesn't look like a fucking rose garden compared to Christianity.