Anyone looking forward to Lawbreakers? It looks likes it going to be a bigger flop than Battleborn

Anyone looking forward to Lawbreakers? It looks likes it going to be a bigger flop than Battleborn.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/394230
steamcharts.com/app/350280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cliff is such a disappointment to my state, fuck that faggot

For the sake of comparison, here's a link to Battleborn's stats.
steamcharts.com/app/394230

Aren't "male" feminists suppose to be proud of being a cuck?

The problem with lawbreakers is the market is oversaturated

"Le_oldskool" shooters are all the rage now and Lawbreakers trying to be UT+overwatch is going to please nobody who likes either game. The UT crowd is either playing UT4/Quake champions/the other hundred arena shooters on steam and the Overwatch crowd is either playing that game or Paladins

That and the lack of marketing is pretty bad. I didn't even hear about this game until I read about how much of a sperg Cliffy B is on twitter. He's like the next Adam Sessler.

Considering it's Quake, and a butchered up Quake for that matter, I doubt UTfags would play it

They'd be more likely to play Quake Champions than Lawbreakers that's for sure.

Tell me you did that on purpose

Lawbreakers is just an Overwatch/Battleborn clone, not an old school fps. Cliff is a massive sellout faggot, too. Glad Unreal 4 is moving on without his cucked ass.

The fuck… is that Internet Explorer? This must be intentional

Why are they firing their weapons somewhere they're not looking

That's really fucking stupid

The marketing is trying to push it as one

It's surprising they're also trying to push this because the game lacks things like support/sniper classes. Which are staples of the genre.

Only when I keep seeing threads. Otherwise its easy to forget another bland shooter.

Should've compared it to Overcuck, otherwise this is too honest.

The gameplay seems almost okay with the low gravity gimmick but I don't get why it can't just be like that all the time instead of just in a few areas, the classes just aren't interesting and it's apparently unbalanced as fuck.

Im a UT fag and i play ut99 the most. the rocket+grenade launcher is better than 04's rapid rocket launcher

This faggot really wishes he was the western Kojima. He should just shut the fuck up and make games.

To gain momentum, you nigger

Shows these fucking retards never played a real arena shooter at any high skill level

But the game actually has two support classes and the gunslinger could be considered a sniper class because of their long range, hit-scan revolvers.

It's extremely unbalanced. The wraith, gunslinger and vanguard are top tier due to their great mobility, hit scan weapons and powerful abilities.
While the titan is the weakest class in the game because of their poor mobility, slow moving projectile primary weapon and useless abilities.

The rest of them are hard to even classify as a support class. To me a support class is one that is entirely designed around helping other teammates. Not one that has abilities that indirectly help your teammates.

The reason why I started it was a "staple" of the genre is because a lot of people who play hero shooters, aren't interested in attacking other players. They just wanna help their team out. I know a ton of people who just played Medic in TF2 for this reason.

They stealing designs from fucking RWBY now? They can't even bother stealing designs from something good.

Fuck yeah! Generic FPS of the fucking year!

Damn…

No, because battleborn got an ungodly amount of money spent on it. Even if lawbreakers does worse, it still won't be as big of a flop.

I think I must be developing Dyslexia cause I thought that said "Jawbreakers"

Did they end the beta or something? 17 is crazy low

If only that poor man knew…

Which one? The tranny on right?

What's Shillary wearing? It looks like it was shopped on.

I just noticed that, it looks like something out of Chowder.

if u remember they paid 25K for that photo

Source?

I'm actually pretty excited for unisex public restrooms in the future. If any of you are dudes, you know how fucking filthy it is in there. Maybe having ladies piss and shit in there would clean things up a bit. Also raises the chance that gloryhole isn't gay to 50%.

Womans toilet are a hundred times more disgusting and filthy, enjoy blood everywhere.

you have never worked in a restaurant

This.

Also this. This is just another case of women invading men's spaces.

How much more derivative can we fucking get

Well, it's generally clean where I live. My niece always takes me with her because she's scared as fuck to be alone in restrooms. My only issue is the ridiculously long ass lines at times.

Well CuckyB isn't wrong He ruined Unreal Tournament it only stands to reason he ruins this as well

This, female toilets are fucking filthy I don't want them trashing up our toilets.

yep, women are disgusting when it comes to their pads and tampons. I had a little bin in the toilet for finished toilet roles and my sister would just put her used pads in there. It would end up smelling like a rotting fish corpse.

Mens toilets get dirty with mud and piss on the floors but they can never match the smell of a womens toilet.

BAZINGA

Women hover over the toilet. Men will sit all the way down.

I worked in a movie theater and at least once a week some fat woman had sprayed shit all over the walls in one of the stalls. Blood and piss all over the toilet seats was a daily occurrence.

Those two are mutually exclusive.

What the fuck is on that nigger's ass, a battery buttplug?

allright, so /pol and sjw aside:
is the game good ? because its not like i will waist my time in checking what kind of bathroom they added to the game..
mostly because thoses ARE NOT "gender neutral" bathroom but MIXED bathroom
and they already exist today.

They're called "unisex"

how can there be players when there was no beta here ? 15 to 21 jul?
only devs ?

ah! though so
steamcharts.com/app/350280
3k players for an un advertised open beta is pretty good

no, >>13135122 are just retard from 4cuck taking number before the game was even accessible to public
im4: "ahah 63 playing 23 min ago"
when the beta closed 2h30 ago.

The open beta numbers mean nothing.
Blunderborn had an over 10k player peak during it's open beta and we all now how that game ended up.

i agree.
i am just showing how retarded he was by showing a chart from a period were no one could even play the game.
i though all the kid stayed in 4chan but i guess i was wrong.

How many missingnos died to make Hilldog's tacky-ass jacket?

It looks dead on arrival to me.

It's like if CRAPCUNTS was TFC+ASSFAGGOTS instead of TF2+ASSFAGGOTS

hmm that's not how Raycevick presented it. did something happend since the alpha ?

Which of the points I made are wrong and why? I'm not going to watch that video so you'll have to answer if you want to defend your game.

there a time stamp just start a 3:02
the video cover all arena shooter: lawbreaker, Quake champion and Reflex

Re-read my post.

your post says:
but you dont make any point, you just shoot random meme words.
ASSFAGGOTS ? wtf are you on ? do you even know what it means ?

The video said that while Lawbreakers is a good blend of the ASSFAGGOTS and arena genres because of its low-gravity movement, engaging game modes, and good character balancing.

You could pay me and I still wouldn't shill for this thing. There are better ways to make money. Being a shill is the one of the worst ways.

So in other words neither of you can show any of my points are wrong. The real reason for that is I am 100% correct. Anyone reading this thread will agree with my original post. You have failed in your task here today. Looks like Lawbreakers is indeed dead on arrival.

THAT'S NOT HOW GUNS WORK

THAT'S NOT HOW ANYTHING FUCKING WORKS

I was merely summarizing it for you since you can't dedicate seven minutes to watching a portion of a video, if you really can't dissect anything contrarian to your post from mine, the guy says that the verticality and the low gravity are not gimmicks and substantially alter the gameplay of typical hero shooters for the better with the only negative sentiment in the arena community coming from those expecting Unreal.

It's probably for the zero gravity areas, where you use the gun to propel yourself.

That is how they work, especially in low gravity you dolt.

Wouldn't shooting a gun with one arm out in zero gravity just make you spin?

I could never get those magic eye things to work.

Depends if the bullet vector aligns with your center of mass

Depends how you're holding the gun.

i am judging a game based on its quality, not what sign they put for the fucking bathroom in a fast paced arena shooter .
still, it could be fun to list all the sjw shit your favorit game have that you didn t know about.
oh wait, right, i forgot:
my bad

Nowhere did he say that, you fucking mongoloid.

I think it might be an actual bot.

Either newfag or shill. probably both

The shitty grammar makes me think it's an outsourced shill.

I came here to laugh at 52ad8b

Enough shitposting, I will download the open beta and post a decent critique
I expect nothing good of multi cultural trannies in zero gravity, but I do this for you niggers

He has to defend his 30 bucks investment, otherwise he'll have wasted his money

We will await your return, hero. Be safe

Fuck it, as far as I can tell I can only download it from steam and it gets stuck every time I click download. So I'll take it as a sign that I shouldnt play the game

And also I found out it's multi platform so that speaks volumes about the game

The old school FPS revival sure has been fucking disappointing.

It was alright. All the classes can kill so team comp isn't that important. During the beta they buffed the Titan and nerfed the Wraith. I dont think it will fail battleborn.

pls feed me I don't want to be new anymore;(

No, that's Titanfall 2, an actually good game.

It works for the blue vs. orange poster. Though it would be easier to just shoot the other guy and then get the ball thing.

>>>/reddit/
off topic sage