Where is the poker and blackjack
Where is the Blood Bowl
Where is the trucking
Where are the pizza delivery missions
Where are the RC vehicles
Where is the Bowling
Where is the fun

In IV, user.

In San Andreas and Vice City. You know, where "shit to do and have fun with" was part of the game.

They're there
Glad that shit is gone
When you can buy in game cash for real money? Rockstar might be dumb, but they aren't about to break international gambling laws.

Those were replaced by Yoga and Tennis, sir.

No one liked bowling, shut up.

It's in San Andreas, and Vice City.

rockstar realized they don't need to make a good product to make sales because casuals are fucking animals. Expect everything after this to be watered down as shit and still make profit in pre orders alone.

SA Andreas was garbage, only niggers and plebs like it

Yeah, so you faggots can complain about it being "too hard" like Zeros missions in SA

All this is missing the important part
Where are the karts?

people like SA and VC only beacuse of the music

Where is the Zaibatsu?

Not really.

The only times people played them was when they accidentally started them so they were removed.

GTA 4 was already a big enough warning sign for me to never bother with the series again. You should have seen the writing on the wall

Gta 4 was the best game in the series if you look past the horrible PC launch

Agreed. I personally stopped at Vice City myself.

All of GTA is shit and it always has been massive shit. The driving, the main part of the game, handles like a turd in ever single version ever. You all have shit taste.

Its great in San Andreas, fun, although arcadey in the 3 esque series.

Those missions would've been cake if they'd stolen Ace Combat's control scheme

One mission because it was bugged.

Last good GTA was San Andreas, followed by Vice City .
Everything else either 2D( GTA through london) laid the groundwork ( GTA3 or took a massive heaping shit on the gameplay ( GTA4 and GTA5)

San Andreas, we're still following the formula!

vs
GTA4, Let's go for gritty realism!

vs
GTA5, we totally know our audience. We got this.

I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
I ate those food
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

do you seriously want shitty rc vehicle missions with awful controls again

How's dat censorship and soundtrack removal treatin' ya?

What censorship? Soundtrack removal only happened because rockstar is too jewish to renew the licenses, and a patch putting them back came online literally hours after the removal.

My opinion is the vibe of the era is ruined by setting in the present. As we all know, there is nothing good about the present, especially music and culture. Should have done the sleazy seventies or went back to vice city in the late eighties. I haven't played V, but IV was too serious and too wrapped up in current politics.

They weren't that hard and a good challenge should not be avoided, planning and a little trial and error was all that was needed.

hahahahahaha i wish i could thumb up this

Hardest I've laughed at a post in a long time. Thanks, user.

The only thing good about today is firearms, that's it. Spealing of, GTA5 had the only shooting controls, both on foot and in car, worth a fuck in the series.

He think the horseshoes in GTA SA actually do something and that luck is anything other then a piece of text.

I had to google to know what you're talking about. I had no clue the newer PC versions of the game were completely cucked. Luckily, I still have my v1 disc version installed.
I need to make a couple of back-ups of the disc. Thank God I bought physical.

Do like I did and just download a full unlock save file and put some good mods on. GTAV's story is crap, and is best enjoyed right at the end game.

Or the "mum train mission" idiots. How did they expect Big Smoke to shoot the guys on the train while you're so close to it? It's an impossible angle (and the mission name itself is also a hint).

At least Saints Row realized most people played GTA for fun more than the serious crap.

GTA6 had better be back in Vice City with hella a e s t h e t i c s

Not at all considering you can easily pirate the original 1.0 version and mod it to hell and back, you stupid nigger.

I wish I could throw you aesthticucks in an oven. Just let the 80s be the 80s, if you want a hipsterfied cuck version of it play some shitty indie game

And, fun fact, while playing Tupacs - I don't give a fuck the DJ comments that he "lost the license, so basically, sue me" because they used the song without permission.

This is my main complaint. Niko was an amazing tragic character, and GTA was the absolute wrong fucking game to have him in. In cutscenes he talks about the regret he has from killing before, and then in gameplay you're running over pedestrians because it's slightly faster that the normal route.

Vice City Stories was pretty fun too.

I liked GTA4, don't get me wrong I still prefer the older games though, especially vice city

Zero was hard due to limited fuel, a significant amount of targets and the fact that they can shoot back. Later versions of the game made it WAY easier but you don't really see people complaining about the RC missions in Vice City, even though it is the exact same plane. The only Vice City RC one people complain about is the helicopter, which never shows up anywhere ever again.

Wait what? In what version was it changed?

V added more than it removed

Was that the mission where you had to blow up vans then return back to base?
Also the rc tank mission was great

Only reason people played GTA was because of the cheat-codes and fucking up the city and try to get as many stars as possible.

It was fun, when you were 12.

What the fuck is with all the trash bait in here?

You can do AAAAANNYYTHHHIIIIIIING. It's like a real living city, look. That's what you came for right?

IN the original playstation version, the RC plane mission was bugged. Your fuel would constantly drain as if you were accelerating non-stop regardless of what you were doing.

And ambulance.
As soon as I found out they're not in I knew it's gonna be shit.

Those things are all boring.

4 has even less content than 5

Why are you playing the inferior game when the definitive GTA experience came out in 2004?

Wow, so they're all like your personality.

If only I was exciting like you and played bowling mini games.

If you keep this shit up I'm gonna play a bowling mini game with your mini testees.

The story of V is really shit too

I can't explain how they make all the characters so retarded and hatable, and then expect me to care for their well being. I chose the rescue everyone mission because I still had some sidemissions left and wanted to check them out.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

what do you mean?
You literally kill his only hood contact who had been setting him up and Michael moves out of the hood halfway through the game and stays out.

So it's just CJ all over again?

He was getting in all sorts of shit before he met the other nig. Franklin and Lamar stay friends, even thought the latter nig is an ungrateful retard, and it makes a point of showing Franklin should and always will care abotu da hood.

Yeah, hated that too, after climbing so high, they chew him out because he wasn't a gang banger, not only storywise but gameplay wise too, as you need go through the gang wars again. Hated that part.

he is the only one who comes out to help you in your suicidal shootout against the PMC soldiers.

Are you for fucking real right now?
Talk about nostalgia goggles

Forgot too add, that is not only about da hood, but being anything but a low level wannabe gang banger is being pretentious or something along that line.

Yeah, but every time you save is ass he goes and gets himself in shit again, even though he is warned repeatedly, and in the beginning he fucks you over with the bike, and then only at the end he helps, the character portrayal is pretty incoherent, I think they wanted to go with a friend that is really shit , constantly drags you down, and doesn't really care about his friends, but changed their minds at the last moment.

The fuck do those have to do with nostalgia goggles?

You mean helps you get out of the clutches of the kike. He is a literal retard who unintentionally does everything to benefit you. Rockstar probably meant him to be comic relief but he fails at that because Rockstar's sense of humor is nonexistence.

Vigilante missions are some of the most fun you can have.

GTA 5 has bail bond missions which are infinitely better than the random go there kill that shit.
The only reason to do the extra missions in the older GTA games was the bonus abilities they gave you which in retrospect were some of the most useless "rewards"

You missed some good times.

Hmm, maybe your right, the writing is so shit he always came off as obnoxious and retarded. It was really preachy for the everyone to tell Franklin that he should go rescue Lamar for the billionth time, and too just suck it up, and not complain, especially coming from the negress. I guess I just wanted that nigger dead.

Cool. Not sure what that has to do with anything, though.

I still play San Andreas from time to time, the vigilante missions are actually fun, m8. Not really the taxi missions, since you don't really do anything but drive, but the police missions were fun. That is, unless you were a pleb that either picked the tank or motorcycle to try to do it the cheap way. Either way, they were infinitely better than doing fucking yoga, where all you do is an endless QTE.

Bail bond had only four fucking missions. Sure, it was more interesting, but it ends up presenting the potential possibility for something fun and then immense disappointment when you realise that is all there was. And to top it all off, the vast majority of the time doing the missions is just going from one waypoint to another: once you get there, the actual action lasts like 10 to 30 seconds and then you go back to driving. The only thing bail bond had going for it was talking and more cutscenes.

How can (((rockstar))) sell sharkcards from that? silly goy.

Those 'missions' were all gay and a waste of time anyway.

"I'm not a lawyer, but …"

I feel they spent more time with V trying to make some grand point and to sell you shark cards instead of making a fun game. Even with IV stripping away so much from the previous games, there is a lot more soul to it than V.

Where are the vigilante missions

They are in SP. They appear as random events that you come across every now and then. Most of the time its just you running a mugger over and having the option t return the money or not. I always do as it is chump change compared to what you get in the end game.

Unholy shit the way you put it down is so obnoxious and snobbish, you act like you're God handing the 10 commandments to Moses, but in fact you're handing down shit stained towelettes simply becuase "it's my shit and it is better than yours so here take it!!!!" I fucking loved SA and felt V was "meh" (despite the fact that I pre-ordered it), but your reasoning for IV is so fucking stupid.

I mean, this is a matter of taste, not objectivity. The story was great and you felt for the character, but it could be like one user said "the story and characters were perfect, but not fit for GTA" but I personally disagree on that.
You oversimplified it.
You oversimplified it again, but it was not just doing it to "get the guy", but also because as he sometimes says it he doesn't know any other trade and criminal activity is what he does best. He is old and a war veteran, a little bit like Michael and how he tried to get away from all the hassle.
Which why it makes GTA4 stand out.
Similar things happened in the previous game also. Vice City with Lance doing nothing (ending up betraying you), Kent Paul being an annoying cunt, Ken Rosenberg being useless cocaine addict, your boss treating you like shit forcing you to do things just to somehow get you dead; also in SA but my memory is a bit shoddy about that one.
I really wanna know what force sidequests and relationships you have in mind.
It's a meme yet you took it seriously.
Now this is just bait. You aren't forced to go there unless it is somehow related to a mission.
Eh…
"Boi I sure miss the time I could push a car only with my bare chest!!!!!1!"
Don't you fucking talk shit about my Ruslana and Glukoza, Schweine.
He's already dead! Stop bullying Johnny. Also, it was a nice side story that shows what was happening on the other side of Liberty City. It was nice to see how those stories interconnected.
Funny, I never finished that one. I thought it was shit.

Objectively yes, but subjectively I still like VC more just because of the top-tier soundtrack and how it's an entirely unapologetic love letter to the 80s.

Same thing happened with SA recently, as I decided to mod it also. Man, those cases were dusty.

Gone
God I miss IV's vigilante missions.
Sadly gone.
Sadly gone.
The fuck was Blood Bowl?
Don't really miss trucking.
Gone
Thank fuck they're gone, none of their missions were hard but they were horrible to control.
Bowling was pretty shit
Like all the content, online. Just buy Sharkcards then you don't have to grind :^).

Agree.
Not entirely true, the rampage missions were missing.
Wrong, the PC version (no matter the version) is missing A LOT of graphical features the PS2 version had. You can mod it to be on par with the PS2 version though.

Forgot to include:
Objectively wrong, Killing in the name of, Personal Jesus and the country radio are the only good things about the San Andreas radio. I would argue that even the IV radio had more good songs.

Look at this faggot, pretending "All my exes live in Texas" wasn't in SA.

You're playing gears of war what do you expect?

Nigger pls I did the mission one handed and came back with 2/3s of a fuel tank left.
I had to land in front of every target because I can't shoot and pilot with one hand.

Taxi missions would be better if they gave you a cool car to do them with. The cabbie is kinda it but not quite.

Crack it, genius.

That's in the country station he mentioned.

The only radio from IV I liked was Vladivostok FM, the rest was entirely forgetful.

I like how you ignored the rest of his post pointing out the fuel thing, no shit you can do it with plenty of fuel left. Before that change you could barely get back with enough fuel left, you had to memorize the places the couriers would go so you could wait for them on the ground instead of spending fuel.

fun is a buzzword

Except I did it on version 1.0.

On what platform

Fuck that just reminded me of where that nigger comes from.

Yeah, it didn't took me a lot of time to understand why plot is going to be shit, so after too many "nigga" in my screen i just dropped it like hot garbage and been glad i didn't paid for it.

The fun is DLC now pay up you faggot

Just post le Crowbcat video, that explain everything

I know it's not technically a GTA game, but I miss when you could mix and match clothes like in SR2. How you could even decide what socks/gloves/stockings to wear, on top of all the pants/shirts/coats/jackets/vests/etc. I don't know why options has gone to the wayside in so many games. It was fun being able to dress how you want in game, much like real life.

Either removed because its too much "extra" unnecesary content or its locked behind a paywall, thanks current year.

The best part about V was the part that took place in the snowy area.
I only liked it because I want more games with snow.

its ok
me to budy

The age of talentless, lazy developers is a curse. It feels like we'll never get another game like SR2 or the older GTA games.

No, it supplanted with, and what it added was gay and not criminal in comparison.

No one liked being asked to play bowling every 10 minutes FTFY

Stop right there, criminal scum!

But the SR and GTA series were made by talentless and lazy developers. Some of the earlier games being good was merely a coincidence.