You want to play a video game in the future

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP

You're either retarded or a lefty…

Oh wait, I'm being redudant.

Which Black Mirror episode was your favorite? My favorite was the one about a quasi-dystopia in the near future centered around the abuse of social media.

You mean my amiibo. :^)

But OP is more or less talking about the arcades from City 17 in Half Life 2.

I preferred the one with the treadmill credits with the Idol ending.

Serves you right, you trusted an intel chip.

Bruh, it's like a shitty, modern Twilight Zone.

The one where the girl gets all heroined-up and becomes a slut instead of a singer?

Also the joke was going for is that he described every single episode of that show.

At least we're not in the dark ages where games had pixel graphics and other hardware limitations. I'm so glad to be living in this modern golden age of gaming where everything looks so polished.

You have bad taste.

NTR isn't my fetish but I liked the whole concept of "grind for goodies" in a post scarcity world to create artificial scarcity and value in goods that are essentially worthless but valuable in a society that has nothing else to live for (the grind).

That somehow makes it worse. Brits can have a sense of humor, pic related. However most supernatural or story heavy anything over is so dryly written it would put B^U to shame.

That individual concept was neat (and executed decently in the show), but the episode as a whole was some NTR bullshit which made it awful.

I can see this happening even sooner to be honest.

I HATE THIS FUTURE

Come on, man.. This is Black Mirror you're alluding to.

I was just counter signaling the Trumpster.

Too on the nose. It has to be dark but but believable.

You're fine, but your children get a the chip for (((free))) as part of their vaccination package. You wouldn't deny them a vaccination would you? That's not very responsible as a parent. Social services may need to review your offspring application…

I said it was shitty. It tries way, way too hard to be dark and 'really makes ya think'. Twilight Zone used to have clever twists and would mess with your head a little, Black Mirror doesn't. There's an episode about a girl trapped in a reality show where she's forced to reenact a crime she committed over and over. At the end, she winds up in a TV studio where they tell her what's going on, she's a criminal, etc. Then they wipe her memory and it starts over again. Interesting for a minute, fucking stupid at the end.

So not at all like Black Mirror?

The fuck is wrong with your line spacing, you clown?

Black Mirror is shit. They're all shock stories that go nowhere and are only entertaining for the technology novelty.

Holy kek, that's fucking retard. It instantly reminds me of this.

move believable than this schlock

That's what I get for trying to be apolitical.

Nice, 2016 called, they want their meme back.

Anyone know of any more decent shows like Dimension X?

Thin skinned faggot.

The central problem is that Charlie Brooker and his crew don't understand technology, social media, or society on any meaningful level. So everything becomes this contrived pile of shit where all kinds of retarded shit happens for no fucking reason and you're supposed to have your mind blown by this "REALLY MAKES YA THINK, HUH?!" twist at the end.

Yeah, starts with amnesia and the black chick having weird confusing flashes of memory, everyone is acting weird and recording her with phones, and some people are "hunters" who are trying to kill her.. and your first thought is, "this is a game show isn't it?" and it ends up ever worse. She killed and kidnapped some niglet and burned her alive in the woods, so her punishment is being tormented by this elaborate scenario where people try to kill her, then she's paraded through a crowd where everyone screams that she's a murderer.. and then they bring her back to the house, brainwash her, and do it over again the next day, where it's revealed that her constant punishment in this insanely contrived method is an attraction that people show up to just so they can see this one woman punished forever.

Futurama's Scary Door was more believable than Black Mirror. The show is trash dressed up in "dry british humor" and above average production values. The lessons and messages are hamfisted and the plotlines are contrived as fuck.

Futurama may be leftist drivel now but old shit like the scary door still gets a good chuckle out of me and sounds as coherent as the black mirror. A shame what happened to Futurama's writing staff.

Just stop watching at the cancelation point. The movies and later seasons are just not worth your time.

Bethesda might be shitty but I think Bioware takes the cake on forcing you into SJW stupidity. Admittedly Bethesda is more likely to have an oldschool IP you'd actually want to play than neoBioware, but that goes for EA at large too.

Who's mad at who for what? What the fuck are you talking about faggot?

2/10 try again.

Great rebuttal there, buddy.