Mysterious convoy of military vehicles spotted flying Trump flag

"A convoy of military vehicles flying a "Trump" flag was caught on video driving through Louisville, Kentucky, on Sunday.

In the recording, four vehicles—the first flying a blue flag with "TRUMP" and "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" emblazoned in white—drive down Interstate 65, according to a report by the Courier-Journal."

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/military-vehicles-flying-trump-flag-kentucky

youtube.com/watch?v=xbOd-gnWLt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8aN0E4NOo
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSVxQ7Kx_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LuAeZpLCJ_E
mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,42,/71822/Spartan_CVRT.htm
mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,37,/46202/Alvis_Stormer.htm
tanks-alot.co.uk/sales.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PtlTZw_LEgc
youtube.com/watch?v=yXsBZ_heSCo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fe4YI2N4ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 decomissioned humvees driven by civies

probably

it's moonmans entourage

SOCDEM FREIKORPS

I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of our local militias.
t. former right wing militia member.

It's like the military likes Trump or something

Probably some young republican with parents that have too much money

Tell stories.

Not a lot to tell. This was when I was in my Ron Paul lolbert phase. We'd go out on wildly secluded properties and train on the weekends. It was a mix of mostly lolberts and Christfags with one Nazi that I was aware of. Eventually the feds infiltrated our group and tried get members to do mildly illegal things to build a case against the group. (like smoking weed, installing illegal cable, etc…)

Also we did have one working class type of guy who was a union member. He actually went to Haiti to help with the earthquake relief.

I'm not in a militia anymore. I didn't like the direction of the leadership.

To be honest this makes me a little jealous, we need some commie armoured jeeps or something to show off.

The ones the Canadians gave YPG are pretty sweet but I can't find a picture of them now.

Humvees are stupidly overengineering and not that good to begin with

Doesn't have to be a Humvee, whatever, so long as it looks tacticool and we can fly flags off it.

Just saying this guy has some style.

Found the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8aN0E4NOo
I was wrong, the local militias here aren't that well equipped. I'd expect 1, maybe 2 humvee's max.

probably just some overzealous retarded trump supporting soldiers.

Did you learn anything cool?

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSVxQ7Kx_Y

We need some of these sexy things

Humvees are fine. It's tanks and missile launchers that would worry me

I learned some fancy tacticool operator tricks with the AK-47 along with a few simple squad tactics and how to navigate. Useful stuff, with that said, it was still a militia and not the military. We had former military trainers but there's only so much you can learn on the weekends as opposed to a few solid months of training you'd get in say, the national guard.

Isn't lacking machine guns a massive problem?

It's not a huge problem. A commercial AK can easily be turned into an automatic weapon so long as you know which piece to file down. (I happen to know but I don't plan on doing it unless society collapses because I don't want to go to prison).
Not to mention, automatic weaponry is overrated when it comes to small arms tactics. Accuracy is much more of a valuable asset then simply spraying bullets everywhere.

Don't you need them for suppression and fire and movement and so on?
I know an eight man squad in the military here has two machine guns.

You can do that so long as you're able to pull the trigger quickly. Not to mention, if you had to you could easily make an AK (or an RPK) fully automatic by filing down a certain internal piece (which I won't mention here). With that said, there's also legal ways to turn your weapons "fully automatic". Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=LuAeZpLCJ_E

You only need one automatic weapon to keep the enemy focused on it and not your flankers.

You idiot. Filing down the hammer so it doesn't get caught is not enough.

There are other parts which aren't the same. The sear, for example.

I was talking about the second trigger sear. There FBI, you made me say it.

mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,42,/71822/Spartan_CVRT.htm

mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,37,/46202/Alvis_Stormer.htm

How's about this, we can do them one better huh?

I prefer armored vehicles of the /cute/ variety.

I think I've seen those in Wargame, pretty nice.

It's a shame that Humvees are so much cooler than Land Rovers, if you bought one of those to show off, people would just assume you got it off a farm somewhere. Ah well.

tanks-alot.co.uk/sales.htm

I want one of these, the Dodge is damn nice and road legal

The fash over at the daily stormer love to joke about "right wing death squads."

TBH, these vehicles are too big and bulky. I wouldn't wanna ride in a damn humvee.

A motorcycle, though, would be efficient as hell for combat IMO. More dangerous, sure, but in as far as a getaway vehicle I think it's much easier to maneuver.

I remember way back in 2011 vice did this documentary on hitmen/assassins in Pakistan. That's essentially what they rode on – really souped up crotch rockets in pitch black, and often wore helmet/suit combo to completely conceal their identity.

Those don't look decommissioned. It's probably nasty girls being nasty.

Some good cold war tech.

humvees have their place in a real militia, but for a small operation, it's dumb as hell. they should just stick to pickup trucks, way more versatile and fuel efficient, and they don't tear up the road. I mean, ignoring that half the people in right wing militias are feds and informants.

Let's be honest, I'd rather go into battle in a humvee than a UAZ.

I'm comparing to other available vehicles, it's far outdated.
The "UAZ" is not the standard to measure by and it's not even in the same category.

Well of course it's outdated. But for a militia I think you could do a lot worse. It certainly seems better than a pickup truck.

I suppose a UAZ is more comparable to a jeep but they were fitted with recoilless rifles and the like too in the same way as the humvee platform>>1313428

anyway, disregarding the local shiteating faggot that just attentionwhored and was enough amused now…

The Punisher is pretty sweet
youtube.com/watch?v=PtlTZw_LEgc

i don't know where to put the humvee as it underwent a retarded evolution, but the UAZ would be a cheap and old soviet equivalent to one of those new ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=yXsBZ_heSCo

it was not meant directly towards you, but againts the larpers who do that

i'm the only stalin flag poster itt.

At a certain point LARPING is too good to pass up though
If I could get my hands on a T72 for a militia I would
of course it'd basically be only for show until a legit revolution

What is this about, the T-72 is still a solid and active operating tank. See Syria or Donetsk.

It would be cool to have whatever legal military stuff we could get our hands on even disregarding the revolution in order to build excitement and as a show of force.

I'm not gonna play armchair general but those kind of things just always looked super vulnerable/dangerous to me

Even something like a Humvee or a VBL has at least the protection of light armour plate. But I'm sure those things have their uses.

In fact, they even revived a T-34 just for fun
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fe4YI2N4ME

We did that?
Kewl

I have seen tankiddies and stalin flaggers pull LARPer shit before

expand story plez and thex

I'm suspecting a right wing militia or decommissioned military gear for police use. They are armoured vehicles at that so this is bad.

Those are not civ

thats us getting into position.
hey Lefty. Get the fuck in the ditch.
here's a smoke
last words?

nah?

pop*

We're gonna need some

Don't worry we'll just get ourselves some illiterate rice farmers.

Tbh it was probably just some soldiers being shitheads.

*Four of the most powerful
If you include Japan, France, and China.

ayy, I'm in Louisville.
what should I do.
I own a big gun with lots of ammo.

Shoot them

Actually those guys got creamed in combat every time. The only reason US withdrew was because of the unpopularity of the war, same as with Iraq and Afghanistan. At no point did those gooks or goat farmers ever have a hand up.

Its not. It's missing the MG letters military vehicles are supposed to have.

he sucks so bad he has to travel around in armored vehicles

I'm terrified :^)

they should. some of those guys have nothing to lose

Nazbols are literally Holla Forums tbh

So in other words the Vietnamese fought the Americans until they lost the will to fight and went him like the soft well fed pussies they were. Got it.

Hi fellow Louisville user.

No fucking shit, retard. Guerrilla tactics and strategies by their very nature are used when one side's troops can't go toe to toe with the enemy conventionally and win.

I swear, Vietnam is America's version of the denialism you saw in Germany right after they lost WWI, right down to the ol' "Stabbed in the back" myth.

Not really a Holla Forumsack but I like to shitpost as one to rustle people's jimmies.

maybe lets not meet.
unless you know Cyrus or Levi the Manlet, or someone like that.

I don't meet people irl m8. I was just saying hi because we're from the same city.

We should never have fought that war for ZOG Occupied Government

Turns out they were navy seals.

holy fuck

Weren't the soldiers actively rebelling against the military while on duty?

lol, well I was wrong, I was sure they were just some milita crazies

Let's see if they get any more than a slap on the wrist (I somehow doubt it)

They were probably just the support staff.

You just lower the quality of the board by acting exactly like one.

>>>Holla Forums

user I…