Games that you used to like

What games did you like before but deemed shitty or mediocre as time went on? Took me a while to realize how basic Halo was but I still do understand its charm especially with some good MP memories but the SP is meh.

Minecraft, FNAF, Civ V, Undertale, MGS V, Overgrowth, Starbound, Morrowind, Skyrim, any Nintendo game

Basically any game that Holla Forums jerks itself over or hates irrationally

Anything with really linear gameplay. They're sometimes good the first time, but after you know the story and have the gameplay memorized it just becomes a crappy looking cgi movie. It helps if there's a lot of optional stuff to do during the main story, but GO HERE>THEN HERE>THEN GO HERE games have never aged well.

template thread, report and move on

So basically it's not a bad gameā€¦ Just one that lacks much replay value.

Warband campaign. After enough time you just realize it's the same shit over and over, a huge repetitive waste of time that lasts for a monstrous amount.

Tak and the Power of Juju is a game I like when I was younger, but when I went back and played it, it was fucking garbage. Tak 2 is better though.

So everything.

Holla Forums-core is awful

How about no, faggot?

This thread is going to devolve into shitting on games Holla Forums generally likes, and that kind of shit attracts redditors with shit taste. You already have a faggot bashing deus ex.

uncharted series, admittedly i bet if i replayed 2 right now i would still enjoy it, but uncharted 4 disgusted me on a whole 'nother fucking level. Uncharted 4 might have retroactively ruined any enjoyment i had of older Naughty Dog games because it was such a piece of shit.

how heretical. it's almost like there's a lot of flaws with the game or something

uncharted really can't be enjoyed without turning off your brain entirely. Uncharted 4 is actually better for this with things like the convoy chase.

all uncharted 4 had was the convoy chase. 2 had a convoy, and a tank fight and a helicopter fight and supernatural elements and it was trying to be amusing. uncharted 4 was blowhard as fuck and trying to ride of off TLOUs dick way worse than i was expecting.

the crumbling lost city was pretty good candy for your brain tbh

I stand by the fact that this game disappointed me more than fucking Spore. This is why you don't promise the world if you're a first-ish time dev 3 fucking years before you can make the game.

Lets be real, the guy INTENDED to make the game far shorter than he ever planned for it in the beginning. I'm pretty sure that once he got a shit load of money, he figured he oughta put out a game worth the length of the budget he had to spend. If I'm correct, Toby Fox doesn't seem to have a very good work ethic seeing as his Kickstarter rewards took forever and a half to actually make it out to people that paid for them.

Yeah but that sounds like you're disliking a game because newer ones do the same thing better, having the benefit of being able to improve on the formula.

If it's 10+ years old and you liked it back then it's a good game imo.