What games allow you to progress from a shitty rag wearing lvl1 idiot turn into all powerful demigod by the end game?

What games allow you to progress from a shitty rag wearing lvl1 idiot turn into all powerful demigod by the end game?

Monster Girl Quest

Well, that wasn't anything i expected in answer.

Being Emperor counts as being a demigod, right?
MIT GOTTES GNADEN!
Mound and Blade
Also: Spore does allow you to advance from a simple single cell to a galactic empire, it isn't fun though.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

In Morrowind you go from a man who gets killed by rats to being able to fly through the air at hundreds of miles an hour, send a 500ft fireball down at 1 town, send a ball of magic that enslaves an entire towns will to yours at another and kill gods.

A non meme answer.
Soul Nomad and the world eaters or MonHon:Freedom Unite depending on your tastes.

Kars fucked up.This isn't an apex being.

Don't most JRPGs protagonist do that already?
Anyway, I'd say Gothic 1&2, you start as someone who gets bullied by everyone, and towards the end of the game, you become an untouchable being that can literally rain fierily death on your foes.

Terraria is a pretty good example of rags to riches. Start out with basically nothing and end up being some unstoppable demigod that can strip mine a world in minutes just to build a giant golden cock and balls inlaid with diamonds. And so long as you don't mind grindan classic Everquest is another fantastic example. You start with nothing but a bit of food, water, and a very weak weapon. You will most likely lose your first few fights until your melee and/or casting skills start to improve. If you want to try it i suggest checking out the project1999 servers.

And continued with MGQ: Paradox, only it applies to your entire party now.

protip for newfaggots, AKA all of you

if a thread starts with a single line of text that goes something along the lines of
"what games let me do -x-"
or
"what games let me play as a -y-"
they're template threads made with very little effort for the sole purpose of baiting replies, and not to have a legitimate discussion. They are expected to, and will most likely, devolve into Holla Forums-tier shitposting as the topic is intentionally left open for the Holla Forums mob mentality to take effect. they are a deliberate effect to shit up the board by knocking better threads of the board, and there's several of them made in the same fashion active at all times since the moderation is too busy sucking their own cocks to do their voluntary jobs correctly.

these 'threads' are no different in functionality than a thread started with "now that the dust has settled what did you think of -insert obviously garbage 3xA game that was shilled the fuck out by marketeers previous to its release ie: FO4, Albion, etc.-"
Please sage and report the OP of every thread you see that starts like this, make your part in cleaning up your own community like you would clean your room least you end up swimming in shit(posts)

this has been a PSA from a concerned user.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Can you prove it's a template thread and not just you autiscally screeching?

Breath of the Wild, obviously.

Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends Destiny Mode

Every piece of shit game ever.

Here's a much better question: What games let me viably keep on playing hobo mode right up until the very end?
Hard mode: Not only do you not have to bend over ass backwards to be able to pull it off, but the game is built around it/rewards you for it.

Back on topic: About half of almost all ARPGs out there have this sort of progression. Diablo 2, king of them all, does it pretty much the best.

The Sims 2.

Cataclysm dda.

kys

Agree

Undertale

Dork Sole

off the top of my head there's cubivore, black desert (and i suppose a few other mmos), BOTW,kirby air ride city trial, and terraria.

you could probably get the same general feeling of progression from games like katamari or upgrade complete.

Like every SMT game?

This is not a (1) and done OP. He's a (2) and through OP.

Most of jap ones.

every rpg game

Dragon's Dogma.

This happens in threads with effort put into the OP, so all the kicking and whining about template threads over the years has been for naught when the root problem is Holla Forums is Holla Forums. We complain about samey threads and then have generals every day

You need to calm down, the threads vary, the topic is obviously very vague, nothing bright about calling the sky blue, few threads don't hurt.

Castlevania Also, you literally start as a high school kid and you end up nearly an Overlord.

Just to clarify I am talking about Aria of Sorrow.