Undertale is an SJW meme game!

tsugi ni omae wa "Yeah, why would I play a pile of shit?" nigga it's literally free and legal to try. don't tell me you have anything better to do

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=rview&goto=5029&th=1545#msg_5029
mediafire.com/file/2zlonkaca9rd3gv/SS - BIOS (USA).rar
theisozone.com/downloads/other-consoles/sega-saturn/panzer-dragoon-darkwater/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, you couldn't have posted anything that would have proved my point more about the people that bash this game. A+ job faggot

Ah yes, another adequate dubs thread
Interesting

it was an okay game but this thread is shitpost

Why tho

dubs

this thread sucks, time for a better one

so we've all played panzer dragoon, right? No? Well it's not too late. Get mednafen here:
forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=rview&goto=5029&th=1545#msg_5029

and get the US saturn bios here:
mediafire.com/file/2zlonkaca9rd3gv/SS - BIOS (USA).rar

make sure to unpack the .rar and place the file in the proper directory. next up you're gonna need the game of course! Panzer Dragoon:
theisozone.com/downloads/other-consoles/sega-saturn/panzer-dragoon-darkwater/

its simple, unpack any archives, and drag and drop the panzer dragoon disc .cue file onto mednafen. It should boot up immediately! Make sure to check your controller binds, fortunately panzer dragoon is a very simple game and all it requires is one action button and 4 directional buttons. The game has fantastic music, really difficult but satisfying game play, gorgeous art and really impressive visuals that hold up to this day!

There's no excuse! Go and play it. It should only take you 30-45 minutes to beat, it's arcade action, baby! If you don't know what it plays like, I'm sure you've at least played Star Fox - now imagine that, but dragons, on earth, and instead of there only being one good game, all the games are good! tap the shot button to use your gun, hold it and sweep the cursor over enemies to lock on and release to unleash a barrage of wicked curving lasers!

i'm a sad cunt
Checked

Beautiful 9 my friend
What do you plan to do with it

For me, the game is genuinly a 10/10 and I will never understand why anons love to shit on it, if it's because of the cancerous fanbase, you just give them more power than they really have, if you don't care and just wants to shitpost, it's fine, but a lot of people on here are triggered by the fact there is literally one gay character in the game as much as Tumblrinas are triggered about Dead or Alive, that's so cringy to me I feel sad they won't even give the game a chance. If you played it and hated it, that's ok, but don't just be sheeps and shit on it because it's the new meme, you are not better than 9gag at this point if you do.

wait a second was that a motherfucking john lennon reference

crashing this thread
with no survivors

Also
Are you retarded ?

cheggem

I love how many people this thread has triggered and I wasn't even trying to trigger anybody

its just low effort and poorly done, your thread sucks

Be honest the same thing would've happened if I had typed up an essay about why people should give Undertale a chance, except they'd also call me an autist and imply that I like Undertale becuase I'm autistic.
And then go back to jacking off to Asriel.

METTATON IS THE CUTEST OH GOD YES

yes. yes it would for everything but we've done this already let's just move on please

I'd say because it's a mini Holla Forums forming right under our noses
hell, it was like mlp 2.0

the game is nothing special
the writing was alright, some characters were okay and that's it
it was talked to death already

you're asking for this thread to die like this

`>>13122437
of course, the games been discussed to death and there is no reason to even make another thread due to how bloated this shit has gotten. Come back in 5 years if you want to talk about it.

yes?

The emulation is next best though.

it was Nvidia's first consumer GPU no less! Without using this card, the game looks notably worse for the windows version.

I'll get a bit esoteric here: the game's a corrective rape of the heroic monomyth which is the universal abstraction of the male rite of initiation. Video games generally followed this formula and served as the reservoir for male individuation. Now T* F plays all these male initiation rite games and gets the bright idea to rip them off and use them as a tool to pervert and corrupt the whole system and sell it out to Tumblr.

No, you don't get to be the Greco-Roman hero even in your dreams. That's wrong even in your imagination. You get to be a faggot. THE END.

what

This is how you eventually convince sane people to step on your throat until you expire.

No really, what do you mean by corrective rape of heroic monomyth which is the universal abstraction of the male rite of initiation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey

He's being a masculinist dickhead and implies the game making the argument that violence is never the answer is somehow anti-male and no fun.
user, a Greco-Roman hero is a bad thing to want to be. They go around hurting people and getting praised for it- oh wait, now I see why that interests you

You fucking idiot, you do not get it at all. Most of the Holla Forumsirgins here does not hate it because 'SJW meme gaem', Holla Forumsirgins hate it because:

1) It is overrated. By itself it is a decent game, but not a 10/10 GOTYAY. I would give it 7.5 if I am in a good mood and 6 if not.

2) What it became after the fame, SJW and goatfucking furfags swarmed in and made this shit into a spawning pool for all the degeneracy, and inb4 'pol', fuck you. That shit those cunts spew violates every common decency in all senses.

3) And this game made gadfly retards like you posting shit threads like this, got chewed at, went home thinking in the shower 'Holla Forums hates gaem', Holla Forumsirgins are fucktards who bought into 'sjw gaem eww meme'', and after that you wank to yourself thinking you are so smart and different while you never think before you ask at all why the fucking reactions you got.

Now bugger off and hang yourself, making your life worth something for once and contribute to your local newspaper.

oh. thanks

Your body is constantly slaughtering invasive bacteria, you faggot retard. Defense is a fact of life.

Aw geez. Again with the inept and inapt comparisons to nature and fucking microbiology with you people. People aren't bacteria, they have feelings and drives and priorities and can be reasoned with and feel scared and don't always understand you or you might not understand them. Go back to Holla Forums, you annoying fuckweed. People aren't anime figurines.

That's something a bacteria would say, especially one chewing away at the foundations of civilization. Lying women and lying faggots pretending to be harmless while corroding the systems they parasitize and moving on to the next font of purity to infest.

Death to the faggot.

You need to learn to not speak for others.

Some people on this board are fucking idiots, they will hate a game for incredibly stupid reasons. And to be honest the reasons you have posted aren't particularly good ones either.

People can explain why they dislike this game until they're blue in the face, and you won't accept it, and that's because it's a faggot game for faggots, and faggots need to be accepted, because they're parasites.

Q.E.D.
Nothing more to say.

stopped reading
stopped reading
stopped reading
stopped reading
stopped reading
stopped reading good-bye stay pathetic please i need something to laugh at

oh my god are you seriously implying that the problem at hand everywhere is homosexuality and passivity, and also that homosexual passives are intrinsically parasites somehow despite being far less destructive than the meatheads you skinnyfat neetbeards wish you could be? you're really driving this home hard. this is your worldview that you've developed and not shit you're spewing randomly. a+ user you made my day

I think we missed the point
The argument is that the game perverts the notion of the heroic journey to the point where in the end, you're left with nothing but a bad taste in the mouth.
In the hero's journey, the hero gets somewhere and learns something in the process.
In this game, the hero either slaughters fucking everyone and breaks off from the player's control to continue sluahgtering or begs the player to release their influence over the characters in the story and move on with their lives.
With that point, I agree. It's a perversion of the hero's journey to the point of irony. That's why it's neat. Life isn't about keeping everything and moving on to better and better things ad-infinitum. Life involves death, loss, and heartbreak that continues unresolved.

Yes, it's a deconstruction of the hero's journey, an excellent one. You don't get to kill the bad guy at the end and you don't get to save him either (well you save what's left of him), but you DO get to make everyone's lives a whole lot better or a whole lot worse. I can't help but think that Toby Fox must know his shit, maybe he took some literature classes or something.

cont
The reason I was laughing at user for his point was he was bitching about the game's angle being a BAD one because it's anti-male and anti-violent (really funny how he conflates the two) and started using big words like a fuckcuck, like font and greco-roman. Really he just got all salty that people were enjoying a game that disagrees with his awful worldview.

Yes, so brilliant that he deconstructed and defiled something. Yes it is ingenious! What will he pervert next?

where the fuck do you think you are? twitter?

All deconstruction implies creation. All creation implies deconstruction. If it weren't for critical theory art would have stagnated long ago.
Equilibrium, bitch. Who this?

Forgot the second part of my post like a fag, that's all

The gameplay is pretty shallow (mainly because it's focused on being a rpg parody than a serious game in itself) and the story falls apart when you analyse it. And for a game which is praised for its characters most of them aren't all that likeable (what, you expect me to like characters who try to kill me?)

Speaking for someone isn't the same as insulting them. For example, you're being a fucking idiot, but I'm not going to claim what your reasons for being a fucking idiot are.

Checked my friend.

isn't that called satire

k
i can see why you'd say that because they're all dorks but that's kind of one of the points of the game ("A CELEBRATION TO BEING LOSERS!"). At the very least they are very three-dimensional characters and for the most part feel like people you've met, with the obvious exception of Papyrus.
Only Alphys and Asgore actually try to kill you and they both have a motive and apologize

I forgot to add: the only real resolution the player gets in either case is if they decide to move on and stop obsessing about it.
Which is also nice since the only real way to deal with death and heartbreak is to move on and stop thinking about it.

Not Alphys, I meant Undyne, and also Metatton now that I think about it.

I'm pretty sure everyone except goatlady tried to kill you intentionally.

Well, not really. Deconstruct something and you end up with what it was made of. You don't create anything that didn't exist already through deconstruction.

No, actually, the monsters and Papyrus are just goofin'.

Well, it's like how in a video game when you break something you get other items. You're right technically, but not metaphysically.

Was alright. It tried way too hard sometimes though, and that's why I can't give it more than 6/10. LISA was better.

See that's what I mean by the story falls apart when you analyse it. Papyrus works because at least you only get captured when you lose to him. But apart from him and toriel every other monster can kill you during their fights. We're supposed to just take that as them goofing around? It just makes it look like they were all sent underground in the first place for a very good reason.

Why was the world so much better before 2012?

It just was, somehow. Glad to see i'm not the only one who's felt this way.

Spot on, user. It's your standard leftist subversion that is paraded around because it's a subversion. Thus, it belongs in an oven.

no times were ever good
it's just that times were less worse

I think the game itself was not that bad before the cancerous SJW and the feminist faggots surrounded it, it was overrated beyond point, let a man create something bit decent and leave it to bunch of woman and degenerate faggots to ruin it in half the time it took to create it.

That was beautiful, I did not understand any of it not being as wise as you, but it sounded great.

I see why you posted Shiva pic, Megami tensei taught me he is just a destruction god, but when he ends a world, its created anew from scratch.

Faggots like you should taste violence. Then you would understand.

Also,
You are pathetic, you faggot.