Playing as a female Kurdish freedom fighter

What's the best and worst case scenario for Insurgency sandstorm?
imfdb.org/wiki/Insurgency

insurgency.wikia.com/wiki/Insurgency:_Sandstorm

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/.media/7aa20f6eba5428f5ee0c58368d1e76be-videowebm.webm
archive.is/PkcCg
archive.is/owCVh
endchan.xyz/.media/e9b856e9d7e2ae8713b7fc29cd58a09a-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/81c25638b7fe52c9cd1cfc299ebc238e-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/562138a93d12df1f1d2aab2b748d5c8d-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/b4a93a22b388df6e3cf437fd8108a103-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/44ea60491104dd8a3408becb6ff514db-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/47d0145d4ac250300ef134c096031eb2-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/36f5c9b2102e290e711d6f25feb3f3bf-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/a4389cd53d7e98e44ccad716f9650d9f-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/ed4ce6ac2e8362908a9dae6570732926-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/24fd0e15ab1a3337b6cb50d74a18ecd1-videowebm.webm
endchan.xyz/.media/ca721f85c372bc6381f9fd2012ce3ca6-videowebm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do people actually play this iron sight point and clicker that's totally not call of duty guys(tm) we have high ttk and iron sights and red dots and attachments and also grenades and """""free aim""""" which is actually really useless but thats why you just use iron sights btw its really not call of duty its a tactical shooter big boy ;)

but all joking aside why does anyone actually play this shit

I dont even like insurgency and youre still retarded and most likely not old enough to browse this board

Best case is that it is so terrible that it comes close to being Andromeda-tier in terms of ineptitude, so they'll be plenty of chances to laugh at it.

It will probably be functionally identical to Insurgency and no one will play it. Much like Day of Infamy.

Because it's fun?

Likely pozzed single player campaign aside, this is the single biggest red flag this game has.
I think I'll stick to Day of Infamy where I can play as the undisputed good guys of WW2.

Dropped

You're so convinced it's like Call of Duty, protip any online shooter with low TTK will have good players running around killing everyone just because they can. Get faster reflexes you fucking potato, or stick to Squad, but even in that game there are people running and gunning in CQC "like it's CoD", I've done it myself.

I don't give a fuck about the singleplayer, I think it's a complete waste of time making a singleplayer campaign for a multiplayer only game. As for the game itself, Insurgency Sandstorm needs some kind of ranking or leveling system because as it is in Insurgency now there is nothing to keep good players coming back to it. I played Insurgency for a few hundred hours because I liked the game, but the average player was so shit I eventually stopped playing out of boredom. Unlike Red Orchestra 2 where I can join any random server and the players will usually be high ranked and pretty good at the game, in Insurgency I'll join a random server and the average player profile has like 30 hours in-game.

Also it is being made for consoles which could be the nail in the coffin, but we'll see. I'm passively interested in Sandstorm, I'll wait to see how consolized it is before buying it, but the game needs something to keep good players playing.

Pretty much what happened to me. When you join a server and go 20:0 and a few objective caps in the span of a single round while the rest of the players on both teams can barely manage 4 or 5 kills, it becomes so boring I may as well be playing against bots. At least Day of Infamy has unfamiliar maps that I can't navigate with my eyes closed but I don't know how long it will last me since I'm already hitting MVPs after 14 hours of playing. At least there are some cosmetics I can unlock.

The devs claimed that they wanted to add diversity to fight sexism. Lmao

But it always has muslims

Underhell is in development hell for this

What's underhell?

A single player HL2 mod. One of the better ones.

meh, I hate female characters in games and bigger maps. But I think they deserved some money. I was playing insurgency when it was a free mod and almost instantly bought it on steam. Game has no dlc, no paid content, only workshop. Really loved it and I hope they stay cool. For me a good games has to have mod support, dedicated servers and no dlc or micro transactions. Insurgency had all of that so far. Started as a free mod, then got updated and sold on steam and still had no dlc. If they stay like this I will continue playing.

That being said… I mean I do like qt girls, but I don't want them in my war games.

Pic related is a leaked Insurgency Sandstorm character.

would buy it if that was true, but they will probably add something…(((realistic)))

It's a total conversion for Half-Life 2. This absolute madman of a director had been following this idea for his dream game that he first came up with when he was a kid, modeled after FEAR, Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill, put a bunch of amateur voice actors together, crowdsourced a whole lot of assets from the modding community, and made 2013's GOTY from it all, outdoing every triple-A studio that sells its soul trying to be "cinematic" by making a game that actually does "cinematic" design right while still being an actual game on top of that. And now he's working on this instead of making that game's follow-up.

Wow, you mean like how games are expected to b fucking sold? It's disgusting how nowadays what was the bare minimum ten years ago is considered special and amazing now.

Well yes, I do agree with you, but what can we do? this is the industry today. You dodge the fuckers, support the good ones.

good one as in "has mod support + no dlc". Also aren't kurdish people fighting muslims? seems like a okay thing to play as them to me.

In the end, it's just a buzzword.

But that's what made insurgency good.
I always wanted to be the kebab.

Mate, every round as insurgents start with everyone yelling allah ackbar into their mic.

Similar thing happened in Day of Infamy with people ironically saying that this is for diversity in western countries when playing the Commonwealth or not so ironically praising Hitler when playing Wehrmacht. You can also clearly tell that some people consistently pick Germans every match and I'm pretty sure it's not because of their equipment.

If NWI shoehorn diversity and poz into their new Insurgency, they're going to have a very rude awakening as to who actually plays their fairly niche games and what their political beliefs are.

if it has half the modding community insurgency has, i guarantee that de-pozzing mods are going to be some of the first uploaded, either to replace all the "good" muslims with syrian government forces or something, or just straight up whites

DoI is full of Holla Forums.
Probably more than any game I've played.
I am one of those people that consistently picks Germans

But can i rape her with my fiery ottoman cock while i deny the Armenian genocide?

A monkey would actually be fun, Sandniggers are too shit to even be a monkey

So it's Day of Infamy actually worth it?

What is this and why haven't we burned down modern society yet.

I think it's better than Insurgency.
Classes are better defined
Guns are unique and fill a niche and don't feel like they all do the same thing but with different stats
No armour
Better teamwork, especially if you play the Officer/Radioman pair
Better voice acting and can play as a pissed off Canadian

All it really needs is more players.

But why would you play Day of Infamy over Red Orchestra 2? Honest question.

Nobody is play RO2, game is full of bots. Also TWI is total cancer, they give themselves the rights to remove your game from your library if you should harass people.

The playerbase is awful, aswell as the foreign laggers because >600 players total.

Not worth it.

kurds are mudslimes too, bigot.

I hope people micspam that song that is always used in IS propaganda videos.

kurds are hardcore communists on top of being muslims

It'll be shit.

DOI is faster to get into and you're right at the battle. there's also a lot less camping and omg ebin sniping due to the much smaller/busier maps. i like both honestly

Nobody from that end of the world has ever been peace loving and anyone that was has been conquered. If Kurds ruled the middle east, they'd be bombing the west just as much.

I'm too much of a pussy to play horror games.

So you want give good players extra perks making them deadlier by design and straight up gank noobs as opposed to killing them by the merit of their game skills? And just in general, adding grind to the FPS game? You're out of your fucking mind. Go back to WoW or whatever else grindan shithole you came from.

s-same
I know that it's all fake but I'm just too nervous, I can't handle jumpscares and sudden loud noises.

This. I consistently pick insurgents so I can yell allahu akbar and not play as jew puppets but instead as glorious goatfuckers.

What the fuck? your insurgency is smooth as fuck. On mine the animations don't loop perfectly and everyone is laggy as fuck even on a 20ping 66 tick server with no choke/loss and 0.1 variance.

Source?

I don't know what that means but that webm is 60fps most likely played in a 128 tick server

Loss is packet loss.
Choke is network choke, normally when you are out of bandwidth, or the server is out of bandwidth.
Variance is how much the server's tickrate varies, normally the tickrate drops and the variance gets big when the server is cpu bottlenecked.
Even when all those things are perfect and I have low ping, my insurgency has fucked up networking.

Free weapon movement has been a thing since Red Orchestra Ostfront. But thanks for letting everyone know how shit you are in close quarters.

I used to play Day of Infamy near-daily and had so many little shitkicking spots to drop my MG42 in that were barely visible. I don't know if they fixed it on Dog Red but I could drop it in a one pf the trenches with near-unobstructed view of the US spawn after they take the beach and would just drop 100 rounds into that bunker every time a spawn wave came through and likely get 3-4 of them.

It needs the opposite, it needs good gameplay and a decent community. CS 1.6 isn't still around because players want to get to 10th prestige commander or some shit. The original mod had a community that took years for the incompetent developers to kill off.

So that's why we aren't getting Underhell Chapter 2? Fuck.

Kurds are mudslimes + communists fighting other mudslimes for mudslime autonomy and "kurdistan" which is like niggers in Detroit and niggers in Georgia proclaiming that both cities are now "niggeristan" regardless of geographic separation.

Every time I get autobalanced to Britain I always slam the mic key and tell my team "Now boys, remember that if we don't fight this war, we'll be invaded by foreigners". Sometimes I get the odd Swede on the team asking in a wonky accent why everyone with an American accent is laughing their ass off.

You played neither I see.
But yeah the PVP is shit and low ttk shooters are cancer, but if you crank the difficulty up to maximum, remove friendly markers, put a hueg amount of bots, tone down the RPGs and require every objective to be defended the PVE is good and actually tactical. People who try to COD their way with those settings won't be able to beat the AI and the ones who wander off the pack end up getting team killed sooner or later.

Oh yeah and also turn off the kill spam because it just ends up being used to see if you did kill your target when in doubt.

idk what this dudes talking about. DOI is pretty good. if anything, it's not as optimized as Insurgency is.

this. also, you get supply points more easily, tho it never breaks the game. Insurgency SAYS you get points for completing objectives and killing 5 dudes, but I've never seen it happen. DOI actually does tho.

Your mp4 further proves my point

Just git gut you scrub.

Dunno about killing 5 dudes, but you do get points for suppressing and killing, and you gradually get points if you're increasing capture meter. You get jack shit if you just stick around a fully captured point.

There's different server settings that limit or give you more supply points. Doesn't really matter because insurgency always gives you too many anyway. In every server including ones in the hardcore setting I always have enough supply to get a tacticool gun, heavy armor, the 2 supply point backpack and an explosive. Nobody ever has to make compromises unless they want to be sanic which normally means they wear no armor, use the light ammo pouch and their gun is a SMG.

You must be playing pissbaby US servers. On a typical russian server by the end of the game you barely get enough points to pack a non-shit rifle with AP rounds and three grenades.

this. Good Insurgency servers are hard to find.
DOI isnt much better admittedly. On one hand, the D-Day map gets voted only 1/3rd of the time overall now, but since the recent Dunkirk update, Dunkirk and Breville have been the only played maps ever since.

I miss the DOI mod maps, like the bridge one, metz,

smh tbqh famalam.

I miss the insurgency maps before they were revamped and made worse for some reason.
They could at least keep both the old and new versions of the maps for some variety.

I just started up DOI to try to find a server.
Where the fuck did 3rd party servers go?

where do you live?

I should have clarified, populated servers.

>Kurdish (((freedom fighter)))
Gee this sure sounds promising

Syrian Warfare is going to stay the best game set in Syrian civil war.

also, for some reason the game-specific server brings up more options with more players in em

Now I remember why I got bored of this game

Calling it now. Not john McCain will be portrayed as hero

fuck off, Insurgency games are better than that trash

Yeah this is 100% SJW propaganda. There was a time when Reddit and Facebook got flooded with strong kurdish freedom fighters. They are trying to sell a narrative here.

Because your teammates were trash?

Teammate are an important part of an MULTIPLAYER game

endchan.xyz/.media/7aa20f6eba5428f5ee0c58368d1e76be-videowebm.webm

It was a fun game awhile ago. That's why. Creators are absolute cucks though

It's just not fair.
fucking eggman of falling upwards

It really sucks trying to find a WWII game to play. I used to enjoy Sniper Elite (the first one) because technically you were fighting with the German resistance against the Asiatic horde but everything I've seen since then is "IGN EXCLUSIVE LOL 100 WAYS TO SHOOT HITLER IN THE BALLS".

Silent Storm?
It has an Axis campaign too!

When was this?

You play as an American war criminal who hunts down "evil scientist natzees". What resistance are you talking about?

Nigger Reddit is full of propaganda like that. Lefties are trying to mentally prepare us for war in the middle east.

Disgusting.

archive.is/PkcCg
The left is pulling some serious bullshit. Lately cnn is trying to push this little girl, they share her story and shit. I think Lefties are mentally trying to prepare us for WWIII.

T*rk detected

Player base is a bit skinny, but it's pretty fun playing as the good guys

You know you can avoid/skip all the horror stuff and just play the cheesy FPS game right?

Those funbags, my my…

go back please.

Kill yourself. I hate the Turkfags more than any other people in this planet. More than the niggers, more than the Jews.
But that doesn't mean anyone who kills Turks is a good man in my eyes. Kurds are just as worthless as the Turkfags. They're Islamist sandniggers and not once in the history of mankind have they ever been remotely civilized.

If you like the Kurds, you're probably either a retard from the West or a sandnigger yourself.

I can smell your strawberry flavored tobacco tainted sweat from here by the amount of damage control your preforming.

Does the tax payer give you extra 20 rupees for smirky mandrin girl posting, or does it just come natural?

Anyways Sandstorm might be interesting, doubt i'd buy it cause I still feel they left Insurgency a bit early. Same with the mod, wich we never saw a good deal of content of what was promised by the team.

SMELLY

DUMB

KURD

SCUM

Playing a casualized shooter as a sandnigger stronk independent wymyn sure is interesting.
What's more interesting is supporting sellouts who don't give jackshit about their playerbase.

MUH ANARCHY-FEMINISM WITH COLLECTIVIZATION FARMING ERRYWHERE
Kurds are pants on backwards retarded.

Might is me being generous, studios that does the jump from multiplayer to singleplayer has a tendency to make a campaign that feels like a offline match with scripted bots and a cutscene.

Will they hire a sp team or stick with their own gang?

Also did paki fuck your girl or something?

What is this shit? How did you guys even find this place? This is worse than Reddit tier.

Why can't we just nuke everything in between Kiev and Vladivostok?

>>>/reddit/
Never come back

I don't go to reddit.

Heres your Pacifier.

Just go back to where ever you came from. Nobody here says "T*rk detected". You can say sandnigger, or maybe turkroach, but what in the fuck is this t*rk detected shit? Are you trying to spoiler it? Because that's not how you spoiler shit.

I don't know where you from but you clearly don't belong here.

You hurt or something?

T*rk detected

t. Holla Forums 2017

newfag

It's been a very long time, but I remember one or two missions with Germans on screen that you weren't supposed to shoot. And I think one German even gives you an upgraded optic in the level around the Brandenberg Gate.
I'm not saying the game lets you play as the good guys but at least it's not as bad as the other games.

Reminder that Kurds are mudshits on steroids who even regular mudshits can't wait to get rid of.

T*rk detected

In this episode, the Roach discovers the wonders of VPN. He starts abusing it immediately.

There is no best case. Kurds are terrible at fighting, the worst in the Middle East. They're also terrible people who receive funding from The Great Satan and its children, the Jews.

It's ok
PvE is not a cakewalk this time around, and the AI is not dumb as bricks since they actually know how to switch weapons
Classes are very defined in their roles
Airstrikes brings in a new dynamic gameplay (read: no camping)
Army skins when you're bored of playing with the bread & butter vanilla soldiers
Rifle skins, not much different as in Born to Kill's cosmetics
and fuck flamethrowers

this
Also the heavy kit is really not worth getting, it costs 5 points and all it does is just gives you an extra mag / clip and an extra grenade / explosive rounds. You could've got yourself something better like a splittengranate
It also triggers me the hebelhandgranate is not painted black, thank god there's a mod for that

m8 the krauts had the best weapons, and the best airstrike. Plus we all know that it feels good when you're playing as the good guys

This.

U wot m8

Aren't the Kurds the least shitty muslims? At least they make Isis run away because they don't want to be killed by women.

Some of those Kurdish girls are kind of cute, and people sometimes want to play as girls in shooting games.

Also, I would love to Cheeky Beeky arround Syria, if they include that.

That shit's about as truthful as Perhsing covering bullets in pig's blood being the reason that mudshits stayed quiet during the early 1900s. You know, shit your Boomer uncle reads in forwarded chain emails.

You know, we have a whole entire military that you can join if you want to die for sand people.

No
The shit about not wanting to be killed by women is just feminist retardation, since they want to claim that women are winning against patriarchy.

Kill yourself and fast.

yep, along with Iranians.

You should give Verdun a go.

daily reminder that Insurgency (not the sourcemod, that was great) is shit and you should probably just stick with Project Reality or Squad.

Verdun is overhyped garbage.

Project reality is still going strong and it's free

This thread is just very unreal, feels like I am talking to a bunch of paid shills. I get that some people hate all sandniggers, and I can get behind that. But even people on Holla Forums admit that not all brown people are bad. Iranian people for example. Some of them are okay and not very religious. The attached one for example, smart guy, makes good videos, is a decent father and I see no point in hating him. With kurdish people it's similar, mostly non religious people who want to escape muslims.

So if you come in I don't really get the hate for kurdish people here. When do you even ever met a kurdish person? There are a lot of kurdish people in switzerland, but other than that I barely know any.

If you have such a strong hate for kurdish people you probably live with them. I bet this thread is full of actual turkroaches and kurdish people flaming each other.

They're bipedal roaches. Much like the the six legged variety it doesn't take much to learn to hate them. Culturally speaking they're fucking garbage and do not belong out of the ME.

Let me ask it this way then, where do you ever run into kurds? I have met like 3 kurds in my entire life. Where do you live that you not only run into a lot of kurds, but you run into so many that you start hating them?

I haven't read through the whole thread but I saw your posts. Just wanted to let you know I agree with you.
Turks are most definitely wicked creatures and any enemies of theirs must be somewhat decent overall.

WE

No user, it's called Persians
Also i'll give them credit for not being a shithole compared to the rest of the middle east (UAE & Sauds doesn't count since they got oil smh) even if they are vilified by almost every country i can name of and is also hated by it's fellow sandniggers. All this on top of a very theocratic government.

It's not as much as hate but more as questioning their supposed altruism and progressivism their fight against ISIS, which might shown as propaganda to our eyes
Tell that to them when they're not killing assyrian christians, Kurds and Turks are cut from the same cloth.

Wow user, congratulations

Why is there so many commies here ?

too strong!

Verdun isn't hyped at all. I'll grant you garbage, but goddamn it's fun garbage.

Val is that you? Also liking russians doesn't mean one also supports communism.

Verdun is not overhyped, it's always used as a shitty argument that Battleshieeet1 fans use when people criticize the weird decisions made by Dice, like the overabundance of automatic weapons ("lol if you want a boring WWI game go play Verdun").

It actually means the opposite, considering communism was a multicultural creation of a Kraut, Atheist Jew, Pole and a Georgian

And Russians were such big cucks that they let it happen and say
Stalin should've killed 60 million more. Fun fact, the only people in Russian government to ever be against homosexuality were Stalin, a Georgian and Putin, an Ashkenazi Jew.

Dropped. Even with a shitty (((progressive))) story if the gameplay was still Insurgency it could of been an ok game but the fact they have to make the game with consoles in mind means there's no hope for it.

Insurgency and DoI already has a stupid ranking system and it the most pointless thing ever since all it does it tell you some stats like k/d and objectives completed in the co-op or pvp portions of the game.
Unless you are talking about a system that gives you stuff like perks or better weapons then do us all a favor and kill thyself ye swine.

I never really understood people who had a problem with RPGs. The bots are programmed to fire a rocket at groups of 2 or more enemies, if your team clumps up you're just asking to eat a rocket.
Hell the few times I play pvp I like to get a RPG-7 just to shoot at groups of people who like to glue to each other and am constantly pointing out to my team when they are RPG bait.

I want to hear the hysterical laughter of a loli as she uses her Flammenwerfer on a building filled with Allies.

I really wanted to enjoy Project Reality but the community is some of the most no fun allowed I've ever seen to the point I've been banned for the stupidest of things, the devs are also fags for forcing you to suck their dicks just to get server tools.
Until we can have our own Holla Forums server I'm not going to even bother with the game anymore.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here user, the 761st Tank Battalion was an actual battalion that existed and isn't just blacks because muh diversity.

Besides the fact that Day of Infamy likes to randomly crash on me and sometimes when the map starts my frame rate tanks below 15 fps the game is a lot better then Insurgency.
Classes have more specific roles and there isn't nearly as much overlap like Insurgency has
The German guns feel more unique and have their own roles, unlike Insurgency where most of the guns do the same thing just with slightly different stats
The bots aren't as brain dead and can use more of their gear. I do feel sometimes their ability to spot you is a little too cheaty at times though.
The artillery barrages and air support add a lot to the game unless you are the Allies because I swear their air support does noting most of the time
Fucking flamethrowers, love using them and love shooting at them.
Maps are definitely better then Insurgency's
FG42 a best
I wouldn't mind playing coop with some of you fags

lol

Yes, the visceral feedback is great, the weapon models look fantastic, most of the maps run pretty well and air strikes aren't nearly as OP as in Red Orchestra.

Day of Infamy is awful.

No, that would be the Zaidis.

day of infamy fucking sucks, lurkers please dont listen to any of these fags with shit taste

About female characters, as long as it is not propaganda I am okay with it. I don't want "realistic" bullshit, I want qt girls. Realism means two things, you either get a average looking small girl who beats up guys twice her size, or you get ugly girls doing that. Both are not very realistic, nor fun. Cute girls on the other hand are at least fun and nice to look at. Just as unrealistic as the "realistic" but at least it looks good.

Lmao, i just remember this, i better sell that and get me more Axis skins. Not that like i'll play as the burgers any time soon.

Didn't the U.S used to segregate the whites and blacks in their armies?

this post right here my nigga

Majority of them are shitbags
A minority is not, as is with blacks, asians, jews, politicians, .. etc.
There is no way to officially differentiate from the 'good' kurds or the 'high iq' blacks from the bad
When it comes down to it, the kurdish culture is rabid and barbaric. Just like ethnic jews; some of them realize that their people are natural parasites. Some of them dislike it, some of them fight against it. And maybe those will be rendered sterile rather than killed- but only because we can separate the 'good' from the 'bad'. ""Realistically"" if we rounded up all the kurds and wanted to get rid of them, we wouldn't go through a lengthy process to find the 10 good ones out of the 10,000 bad. yes, as with everything, there are minorities. doesn't mean have the cater to them and refuse to condemn a race or culture just because some are rationable

Was that blonde cheerleader a parody of Bruce Jenner?

which one of you did this?
archive.is/owCVh

yayyy! le strong women xD! Gurrrrrrl power!

the games not even released and your all jumping down NWI's throat.

The fag earlier in the thread has still failed to provide a source to the claim that she was put in there for diversity, and knowing NWI + the plot of the game, she isn't.

Holla Forums is rather cancer, get me the chemo asap sempai.

So what do you want us to do? Pre order so we can get it day one and judge it ourselves? You also want us to play it for 10 hours so we can't refund it anymore? You jewish fuck.

Oy vey! It's almost as if you can't wait a little while after release, maybe watch a gameplay trailer when it comes out.

Probably a jab at the US for always being friendly towards fags.

give me some (you)s pls

endchan.xyz/.media/e9b856e9d7e2ae8713b7fc29cd58a09a-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/81c25638b7fe52c9cd1cfc299ebc238e-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/562138a93d12df1f1d2aab2b748d5c8d-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/b4a93a22b388df6e3cf437fd8108a103-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/44ea60491104dd8a3408becb6ff514db-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/47d0145d4ac250300ef134c096031eb2-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/36f5c9b2102e290e711d6f25feb3f3bf-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/a4389cd53d7e98e44ccad716f9650d9f-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/ed4ce6ac2e8362908a9dae6570732926-videowebm.webm

Literally Stalin

Just play like it's cod except 3X more aggressive

and flank right

Oh, and consider using a suppressor like these two webms.
It was a duo of suppressors tearing shit up

endchan.xyz/.media/24fd0e15ab1a3337b6cb50d74a18ecd1-videowebm.webm

endchan.xyz/.media/ca721f85c372bc6381f9fd2012ce3ca6-videowebm.webm

damn, wish we had higher limits too.

It's like the difference between diarrhoea and dysentery.

Where do they run instead? Civilised countries.

Also how would they ever know unless shit is being done up close and personal? *If* ISIS were being genuine and going luddite then that kind of propaganda wouldn't work on them either.

It's like he hasn't seen the videos of American 'army' women washing the fuck out, being helped at every hard step on the obstacle course and crying when they have to shoot a gun.

Women have no place in war (other than as rape sponges) first because they're a physical hindrance to their own side, second because they're chattel who'll at minimum be used like a fuck toy if caught to cause psychological strife and third they don't have the correct mindset unless trained all their life by an overbearing father and even then the first two still apply.

He's allowed to be a culturalist and a tribalist if he wants, it's best to be preemptive with that lot because you don't know what their kids are going to be like. Dangerous fanatics grow in the mulch of 'moderates' and 'not-really muslims'.