Due to a licensing court battle the next WWE game will not include the joyful 90's tier antics and shenanigans of...

Due to a licensing court battle the next WWE game will not include the joyful 90's tier antics and shenanigans of Broken Matt Hardy

It aint right. He found the secret and brought back the joy again. Why contain it?

Because it's not WWE-property?

Are you this stupid? It's like because X-pac going back to WWF back in the day would still be in the NWO-gimmick, it doesn't work that way, hence why every wrassler has to change their names depending on which major company they go to.

Why are they still making WWE games when it was last good more than 20 years ago?

Anyone remember fapping to the female wrestlers on the loading screens of the Smackdown games?

Owl pls, no contacts were ever signed. The seven dieties blessed his vessel.

I kind of liked the trailer trash look she usually had going on

I AM. K MALIK SHABAZZ AUSTIN. WE ARE THE NATION OF DOMINATION OF DEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it will be the same trash as last year.
With no Gasberg this time around

Give me your boy stable Holla Forums

Fire Pro Wrestling < WWE

AND I SHOVE MY BLACK FIST RIGHT IN HER FACE

………………..
…………..
……………

………………….
I'm gay
……………………..
…..

really gay
…………………….
…………………………………………..
……………………………………………..

didn't they also get rid of hogan because he hates niggers?

I heard rumors that he might be coming back tho

All the biggest execs in WWE are racist, that's no way Hogan will be blacklisted forever.

He slammed and leg dropped Gawker to the ground.
So they might bring him back in WrestleMania.

Shame the games aren't fun. Good character creation (though for some reason 17 removed body sliders) and lots of potential, but still not fun games.

WWE doesn't even have the budget to perform pyro anymore, even at PPV's. How the hell do you expect them to be able to afford the fees that come with some bullshit lawsuit?

NEW JAPAN VIDYA WHEN?

They're even having trouble paying for the purple ropes for the Cruiserweight matches.

I would love another VPW type game with all the current Japanese promotions. Put in some 90s AJPW and FMW and I'd pay full price day one.

Sit down

I think they'd probably do a collaboration with Fire Pro Wrestling

When will they bring back our boy Benoit?

They won't bring him back.
They won't even put him into the Hall of Fame.
Though i find it odd they inducted Superfly Snuka to the Hall of Fame after he killed someone

Snuka didn't kill a 7 year old though.

Fucking Pat, go back to making jokes about Rick Flair being as old as the sun.

NO CREATE-A-STORY, NO BUY

They also don't change the stages anymore for the PPV's. All PPV's, except for Wrestlemania, use the standard Raw/Smackdown stage.

Trailer trash are definitely for sexual

I don't really get his character. Is it an anti-face or something? Because the way he portrays it, it's obvious the Rainmaker is supposed to be an asshole, but NJPW keeps booking him as the face in his matches.

Meanwhile in Fire Pro Broken Matt and Brother Nero and alive and well. JAPAN WINS AGAIN.

Crowds love Okada, so that pushes him faceward.

Okada is more loved in NJPW.
Unlike Ramen Noodles where Vince is trying too hard to push him as the face of the company

Had roman been a woman, it may have possibly been successful.

Naito is a 100x more over than Okada. In fact every opponent he has had this year has gotten more cheers than him except for Fale and debatably Suzuki. Sorry, Gedo.

hes a smug asshole pretty boy but not actually a bad guy, he can play face or heel pretty well. His selling is top tier so hes been face for a while
on the subject of wrestling vidya, is buying the new wwe game a worthwhile upgrade? havent even played the previous but i dont imagine them changing much and the online character things kinda kill the idea of an updated roster or whatever

the WWE has completely buried Benoit and are pretending he never existed. it likely will never change

Whats the story behind the noodle person?

That shouldn't stop character creators unless they won't include his gestures and mannerisms. Still, FPWW exists now.
While the main shows don't blatantly include that change, shit like Total Divas gets to use the Broken stuff.

Cousin of The Rock (Samoan already, has priority in WWE booking), the big guy formerly from a stable called The Shield, carried by its two other members, Dean Ambrose (formerly Jon Moxley in the indies) and Seth Rollins (formerly Tyler Black), once the team broke up Vince had the idea of making it the next John Cena (since it's been 12 years since he had his big face push, doesn't sell as much merch and Vince realized they've been booing him for 10 years) but even worse, being one of the greenest guys to ever touch the main event without even a ounce of the charisma Cena has when he's not scripted as fuck. Not only that, but he's got even bigger achievements handed to him for no real fucking reason (Main eventing Wrestlemania 3 years in a row, actually retiring The Undertaker after a botchfest of a match).
Not even his cousin himself coming out to raise his hand after winning the Rumble has stopped him from being booed. Imagine being so loathed that even The Rock can't get people to cheer you.

Where the fuck do you even start with WWE/wrestling? Is it even accessible or do you just need to grow up to it?

It's a niche game series. If you weren't playing it with your friends on the N64 and watching WWE as a kid, you won't understand or appreciate the games.

Go watch OSW Review, if you find yourself intrigued by the goofy shit your watching, then give it a try.

You begin with the Final Deletion. Its where the post Cell Saga begins.

I'll take it

In Roman's defense in regards to the 'Taker match, 'Taker was to blame for a lot of that, if you could even call it blame. He's old, he's broken not in the delightful way and he can barely move. Now Roman isn't remotely good enough to carry a cripple to a good match anyway like a Bret Hart or AJ Styles but at the same time you can't say it was his fault.

Don't even bother with WWE it's fucking terrible these days and will make you constantly angry. A roster packed with some of the best talent in the world and they squander it.

Watch Broken Matt Hardy stuff like says for entertainment and NJPW for wrestling. If Okada/Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 11 doesn't excite you then wrestling probably isn't for you.

Reby, you dumb whore-cunt, shouldn't you take care of your kids instead of browsing Holla Forums?

Even worse than that, The Rock was booed the instant he came out to the stage. Not only could he not get fans to cheer Roman, Roman got fans to boo Rock.

They won the case Owl kun, its happening.

Snuka didn't murder his wife and kids while hanging himself.

Qiuet frankly

Shit talk about Reby… dude praise for /wooo/ won't coming for you!

He was one of the greatest of all time. That a lethal combination of depression, drugs and scrambled brains caused a psychotic break doesn't change that.

no im not a faggot

What are some other good fighting game wrestlers to recreate in Fire Pro Wrestling World?

Pull the plug, boys.

What's wrong with Omega? He's got talent and is a cool guy,

Reddit tier of wrestler. He'd be a joke in any other era of wrestling, but because standards have fallen so far, he's seen as a top guy.

We know that's you, Jim

t. RogFulace

Everybody was to blame for that clusterfuck. WWE for letting it happen, Undertaker for thinking it was a good idea, Roman for sucking too hard to carry it.

I think the match did a great job emphasizing: "Yeah, I don't want to see any more Undertaker matches. He needs to retire."

There's always the indie circuit.

You forgot the repeated concussions and 'roids-induced homicidal psychosis.

Everything that was good died back in the aughts, didn't it?

So /wooo/ Holla Forums, how does one fix diva wrestling in video games

I
DOL
MAS
TAH
RINGU
IDOLS

The past 4 wrestlemanias made me wish he'd retired long ago

Which Kinnikuman game is this?

CENA VS. NAKAMURA TONIGHT BOIS

'Taker's a traditionalist and very loyal to Vince. He wanted to go out putting over the next big star. It was a very sad goodbye.

That would be the scrambled brains and drugs. Though I don't think the steroids played as big a role as people think. He didn't snap and go into a rage, he took his time and planned shit.

Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2.

It's actually surprisingly deep, but not very well balanced either.

Never has my boner been this awkward.

According to Dave Meltzer, the fact Wrestlemania this year was shit combined with bad storylines means WWE is losing a great deal of money and will only make a few million in profits this year in contrast to last year hence the extreme amount of cost cutting. It doesn't take a businessman to realize that a billion dollar company with a 200 million bond overhead only making 140 million USD and spending 137 million in the quarter isn't the most financially stable business.

One question, is GM mode making a comeback?

I long for the days of Smackdown vs Raw.