why are all the good ideas just sitting in the idea guy shelves

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F71822E0E59B07A4ED0961AA564823F1
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=70E8D36565D3A23C63E608C836CE1BFD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Winter King for CK2
Brytenwalda for M&B:W

name?

There's plenty of abandonware that toyed with Arthurian legend. It's just that nobody cares about it these days, because Arthurian legend is boring and cliche and white instead of cool and edgy.

Fate obviously

And black?

Knights of the Round is pretty decent.

Remove normalfags.

Tell me about it.

Fuck, I remember having so much fun during my early teen abandonware phase playing Spirit of Excalibur. In retrospect, the game was shit, but as a kid who read diehard translations of Mallory? I fucking loved it.

I just want stuff like Ys/Brandish where I'm some adventurer going on an epic quest to save the world. I don't want a billion side quests, I can't stand "EPIC LORE", I just want to equip a weapon(that I can actually use with buttons and combos and shit, not some fucking turn based or arkham style trash), go into a dungeon and fuck monsters up.
And these types of games exist, I just can't think of a recent single one barring maybe Dragon's Dogma.

What?

Have you read Don Quixote? It's about a demented old man who thinks he's a knight errant in feudal spain. It's a great novel, but how would that make for a cool video game?

Tell me about king arthur onii-channon!

She knows how to please a man.

monkey island is about a demented young man who thinks he's a pirate captain. just make it a point and click adventure

We can get DoubleFine on the job too.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Suda51 could do with a Don Quixote re-imagining.

WE

WUZ

heh

I swear Japan makes more stuff about white people than the west does now.

This is true, and why Nero Claudius Ceasar Augustus Germanicus is far superior.

SLAVS

That's suppose to be Nero? Gonna be honest i thought the whole turning king Arthur into a rule 63 fucktoy was retarded which is part of why i never got into fate, but doing the same thing with Nero is hilarious.

Why not make an entire movie about medieval England with exclusively black people?
Would that please the liberals?
How bout exclusively black Japan?
How about exlcusively black vikings speaking all ghetto?

It gets better
The autism never ends.

why they use historical figure then, there is no point of that, they are not even a reincarnation of them.

They need to be warned.

Specifically, Attila the Hun is the brain of an alien from outerspace which touched down on Earth and began killing every god in sight until a human with a Holy Sword killed it.

The identity of Jack the Ripper is a mystery. When summoned as Assassin, a collection of wraiths - the souls of dead children - gather together and form a "thing" that wishes to enter back into its mother's womb. On the other hand, as a Berserker, Jack becomes a formless spirit that can take on the shapes of any creature suspected to be Jack the Ripper - including demons and the like.

Yes. He wanted to be summoned in the body of "the ideal woman". Since in life he was just a sciencefag with no physical ability, his Servant container can be pretty much anything he desires. He also has a Touko-tier puppet hidden in a backroom in the form of his "original" male self which has his command spells, allowing him to essentially be his own master.

Yes, except Mordred never had a penis. There's also an alternate universe where King Arthur was a man, and Morgana stole his sperm by taking the form of Merlin (who is a woman in that universe) and rape-not-raping him, leading to the creation of a male Mordred, who is a complete yandere that wants to kill everyone in Camelot so his father will only love him.

Yes, and he has a Noble Phantasm that lets him creates a zone of no mystery, causing Noble Phantasms and magic and shit to not work. This is because the lightbulb "illuminated" the world and brought an end to mystery. He could be a Servant even without the presidential reinforcement, but his parameters would be much lower.

Fate is only like 80% a mistake.

The first two are great. Third is pushing it. Futa is shit and the last one doesn't make any fucking sense.

Yes those are the detailed in world answers but the abbreviated version is fucking hilarious.

I didn't realize that being a colossal failure that was notorious for farming out inventions to underlings and contractors who did the real work while he took all the credit was a super power.

To be fair that only reason the Berserker bullshit comes up is because someone thought it would be a great idea to make Fate/Strange Fake canon as opposed to the fanfiction it should have been. Bubonic plague is a rider my fucking ass.

Nikola Tesla is a servant too
And is vastly superior, that giant weapon that would shoot lightning anywhere across the glob? that his noble phantasm.

Nikola Tesla is the black science man of his time. For all the shit people made up about him after the fact, he really didn't have dick to show for it. He's a worthless meme.

Edison gets too much shit. Yes, he was an asshole, but business is war.

How so?

Well, he died penniless and in love with a pigeon after willfully surrendering his patents to Westinghouse that would have been worth billions. I mean yeah, he got fucked, but he also fucked himself. If someone is adamant about being a failure within the system, it's pretty hard to be sympathetic and blame circumstances.

How does being fucked over by jewish businessmen make him a black nigger science ape?

Having a cult of redditors who circlejerk constantly about what a great unrecognized genius he was because he talked about some stuff that you might read about in sci-fi books (not that he actually did any of it) did that for him.

Hipsters and Conspiracy Theorists ruined him by turning him into a Electricity Wizard. Most of his useful inventions were more mundane practicalities put to use by Westinghouse, who he worked for, and the stuff that gets remembered in popular media are his plans for shit that never worked and useless spectacle toys.

Yet he ends up getting popularized as grand-master of electricity - and the people who made all the actual important discoveries on what electricity is and how it works - get forgotten.

Everybody knows Tesla. Nobody know Michael Faraday.

It doesn't sound that bad. Maybe I'm getting black and shiet.

so you're butthurt about him being popular on reddit?

Yeah, nobody knows what a fucking Faraday Cage is, do they?
You're as bad as the faggots claiming that Einstein stole his theory of general relativity.

(((general relativity)))
RENOUNCE JEWISH SCIENCE
WORLD ICE THEORY IS THE TRUTH OF THIS WORLD

Read these.
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F71822E0E59B07A4ED0961AA564823F1
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=70E8D36565D3A23C63E608C836CE1BFD
I would just upload these, but you can't upload epub files on Holla Forums. At least you couldn't the last time I tried.

It isn't a crow so it is a problem.

he loved pigeons, not dumb cunts cosplaying as pigeons

crazy right, oh wait

This is guro.

Chicken breasts are not mammaries you ding nut.

Both are suckable.

You are my nigga

Are you trying to imply he would have loved this disgusting shit?

Who the fuck sucks on chicken breasts? Alive or cooked?