Silicon Valley billionaires buy underground bunkers preparing for the apocalypse

Billionaires in the world's tech capital Silicon Valley are reportedly preparing for the apocalypse by buying underground bunkers, guns, ammo and motorcycles.

Fearful that artificial intelligence will displace so many jobs that there will be a revolt against those responsible for the technology, the entrepreneurs are readying themselves for doomsday-like scenarios.

Steve Huffman, the co-founder and chief executive of Reddit, told The New Yorker that he believes more than 50 per cent of billionaires in the Californian tech hub are preparing for the worst.

……….

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/silicon-valley-billionaires-buy-underground-bunkers-apocalypse-california-a7545126.html#gallery

If there was ever a more ripe time for revolution it is now. If we don't kill these porky sons of bitches as soon as we can it will be too late. We can't compete with underground bunkers, private armies, AI robots, etc. this shit doesn't even seem real but it is. Things are changing too rapidly.

Other urls found in this thread:

missilebases.com/properties
imgur.com/gallery/5K5x8
8ch.net/pol/res/9031571.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silicon Valley billionaires buy superyachts preparing for mass flooding

hahahah wait WAIT

WHO IS MAKING THE BUNKERS

CAN WE MAKE THEM PAY OFF THE GOVERNMENT TO FINANCE TONS AND TONS OF BUNKERS

OH DEAR LORD PLEASE

Private companies nigga.

The bunker industry is booming. Porky is scared.

this must be some sensationalist bullshit, because no one could see this as a good investment. I'm fully certain the owner is lying about the interest his dumb thing has recieved, and the people who have agreed to live in the cuckbunker. Why would you invest in something so stupid, when you could just buy foreign currency? the idea isn't even viable, because if you remember biosphere 2, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem is beyond current technology. people are just going to pour burning gasoline into your air intakes.

A survivalist bunker turns out to be a great investment if you need to use it.
if you're super rich, why wouldn't you?

You can actually buy abandoned missle silos if you have the money.

There are also tons of massive tunnels underground connecting underground cities for the wealthy.

never heard about the whole underground cities

where are these things purchased

they are black project funded, blackprojects get their funding by stealing from the public and overcharging government. for example if a Jet cost 40 million to make, it really cost 200k or less.

There is also one that was shown on youtube
missilebases.com/properties

jews have been trying to buy up land and treasury bonds of New Zealand the past 5 years

I heard there is technology which bores a hole and melts the stone and earth to a high temperature and galssify's the walls so that it's a smooth tunnel.

Its a smart move. This is the reason why i want to get out of Europe ASAP.

we need anarchists, hoxhaists and posadists to team up and squat in the bunkers to establish communism after the nuclear holocaust

we /fallout/ now

Reminder that if you live near these bunkers you have to organize more than anybody else.

We /deathcult/ now.

I'd let them live if I thought they were the only hope for humanity tbh

If that were the case humanity's better off dead. Let some other species try its luck.

Source?

I'd make the Fuhrerbunker look like a fucking holiday home.

punisher: the end

Is that The End (heheheh) or is there more to it?

imgur.com/gallery/5K5x8

What we saw in that comic was exterminism. The bad end of history is the ruling class starting a "revolution" against the workers. Using not manpower but weapons of mass destruction, they rid themselves of the people that they used and despised to have the entire world for themselves. If we don't act soon, capitalism will collapse upon itself, the ruling class will shrink into a tiny group owning everything and mechanization will allow them to defeat any worker army.

Killbots sound like science fiction, but think about it. We have guns that target and shoot by themselves at many borders. We have self driving cars. If it were desired, a tank with many anti personnel rifles could be built, driving and firing all by itself. We have no weaponry to stop such a thing, throwing rocks or shooting regular guns would do nothing. Send such a thing into a protest and it leaves a bloodbath.
Now imagine one of those Tesla factories that don't need any humans to run them.

The technology is there, if it's desired. It will only get worse the longer we wait.

Basically, the scenario is that we have improving technology making exterminism easier for the bourgeoisie, while the heightening contradictions are making the proletariat more aware and more agitated. There are four important questions to ask here:
>Is there a point where a successful revolution could be fought before the point of no return?

Given the American government's recent ambivalence to Zika, I think the bourgeoisie is really just waiting for a new plague to come through and wipe is out, saving them the trouble as they laugh from the depths of the bunkers we built.

8ch.net/pol/res/9031571.html

They obviously prepare for the upcoming Civil War.
What I find shocking is that they assume, that solid blue Commiefornia will be a major theatre.