KILLING STREAMERS IS NOW A BANNABLE OFFENSE IN PUBG

KILLING STREAMERS IS NOW A BANNABLE OFFENSE IN PUBG
archive.is/gdrsP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/gVZdK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

between this and loot crates I'm really feeling smug about telling my friends to fuck of when they ask me to buy it.

as expected of latest flavor of the month meme game

Killing in general is against the law, actually. :+)

Won't catch people who actually stream snipe because they don't disclose their identity. Also eceleb worshipping fags deserve it.

The what now?

Twitch was a mistake.

I recall seeing that smug fox somewhere…

the fuck is a PUBG?

Some Dayz clone

Gaming is too pozzed and nothing will change yet.

Normalfags just don't care despite the whining in that thread. Except things to remain hellish for another few years before starting to show signs of fixing itself.

Cool fucking game.

Streamers are asking to get "stream sniped" if they don't put a delay on their stream. Fuck em.

The artist is quite prolific

I chuckled.

honestly this game did catch my attention but how it's being handled and it being early access really turns me away from even trying it

But muh stream chat.
You need to make these people feel like you care about them, or they won't give you their shekels.

checking these trips

CURRENT YEAR devs need to be turned into soap and fertilizer.

Why won't you just follow the rules

Apart from the obvious faggotry the cuck friend or whoever was was saying "omg I love ur stream" should kill himself.

I was thinking of picking up that DayZ/H1Z1 clone up for a while. Good thing i won't now.

So many things wrong

POST YFW DIDN'T GET THIS PIECE OF SHIT

stream sniping is a bannable offense you clown, stop your fake news. They ban streamers who team kill too.

I looked it up and it looks like absolute trash, a scam for children with too much free time.
Why people even give a shit about it?

nice try merchant

This is actually such a fitting cucked response for a cuck to make, I mean, from their point of view, they'd LOVED to get cucked, oh god.

He didn't actually stream snipe, though. He just got reported for it because the person he killed was a streamer.

I didn't come up with that line myself

The problem here is that there was no proof, they just handed over a ban because an eceleb bitched, and it was 7 days. That's just retarded banhammer wielding no matter how you slice it.

you forgot your sage you professional penile consumer

“The other exception to the rule regards dealings with masochists. A masochist derives pleasure from being hurt; so denying the masochist his pleasure through-pain hurts him just as much as actual physical pain hurts the non masochist. The story of the truly cruel sadist illustrates this point: The masochist says to the sadist, "beat me." To which the merciless sadist replies, "NO!" If a person wants to be hurt and enjoys suffering, then there is no reason not to indulge him in his
wont.”
― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

But anyways TFW didn't even give a slight crap about ANYTHING involving this game.

Okay I missed that detail. Well he still deserved it for buying that shit game.

I'm not of the downvote persuasion if you catch my drift.

Don't want people screen peeking, don't make your screen visible, cuck. No crying when you get your shit kicked in. This is why when I was stuck in a place with shit internet, and my friends suggested we LAN Xboxes to play multiplayer, I'd bring my own little 20" monitor I could use in the corner while they relied on a huge ass HDTV, shared with three others.

Steam sniping and just killing a streamer in general is a big fucking difference dumbass. The mental hoops and autistic justification people go through on this board to assert the boards hive mind hate for a game is baffling.

Not that anybody should be banned for using someone
OPENLY BROADCASTING EVERYTHING THEY DO OVER THE INTERNET
for tactical gain. This is basic OPSEC shit.

No, I'm fine with both. I can see why you have empathy for your fellow cocksuckers though. It doesn't matter anyway, all of these faggots are in some little fag den on discord dead chatting to whoever's still alive. The whole fucking state of multiplayer is cancer.

There is no difference.

We're playing against each other in a multiplayer game, and you're screaming your position and everyone and then get mad when people take advantage of your idiocy. Streamers are not privileged people, they are players just like anyone else and deserve no special advantages

Post your le face when you didn't buy bad game with meany admins!!!

this is fucking great, who says video games are not fun anymore

If your foe is foolish enough to telegraph his every move to you, in literally any other arena it'd be fair game, be it martial arts, war or handegg. But Vidya is somehow different? I say nay. If you're dumb enough to transmit your every move on a stream I can watch with minimal delay, you deserve to get anally raped at every turn.

Read the archive you stupid fuck, he didn't snipe anyone. He got banned just for killing a streamer and being falsely reported by his chat users

That's his story of true sadism? I've seen more cruelty from fucking comedy animoo.

so then that just means that the devs wont even look at the reasoning behind the reports and will just ban based on the report count?

Glad I never got into this piece of shit.

Dodged a bullet like how standing a mile away from a gunfight is considered "dodging a bullet".

While I understand the intent of banning a highly reported player (If someone gets a lot of reports over a relatively short amount of time, something's fucky), it is rife for abuse by streamers siccing their audience of retards on an innocent player. Not that stream sniping should be a bannable offense, see

Holy fuck, these retards are DSP-tier. How are they so popular?

When the fuck will these shitty devs that won't be even remotely relevant in 10 years stop banning players for the most inane shit?

Will it only change after communism in the West is overthrown?

Even DSP isn't THIS retarded.

underrated post

Streaming in general is already pretty stupid but this is exceptionally dumb.

Women, minorities and reddit.

(checked)
>Will it only change after (((communism))) in the West is overthrown?
Did you even need to ask that question?

The same reason DSP is popular I guess

The fuck is DSP?

A lot of devs are doing this and it's almost always abused. On… I don't remember it's name right now but Ubisofts gaming client someone got banned for using a Trump avatar. People reported him for using it and Ubisoft support told him that they will not undo the ban. In Dota streamers (lel) get constantly banned because people recognize them and report them. Some streamers got people banned from steam because they told their viewers to report a certain person.

He is, he blames it on Lag.

WEW

Blame the Jews for this shit

Masturbator man
Wooooooww bugged stream mechanics, there was nothing I could do!

Oh look, a newfag trying to defend his shitty game. There are plenty of people on the board that play it and plenty that are capable of having ordinary discussion on it, the fact that you need to take an "us against them" stance on it very clearly shows that you are immensely butthurt.

takes him ages to figure out how to crouch jump.

His money is still gone but he can buy better games now.

How is his money lost if he refunded it?

It's stuck on steam. I consider that as gone money.

Because it's not a refund, it's an exchange. Once the money is in Gabe's pocket, it stays there. You can only trade for the equivalent value in Steam games/merch.

Did he use a gift card to do it?

Is that how it's done in the usa? Because I can chose how I want my money back. Either steam wallet or back to the service I used to buy it. I refunded some games on steam so far.

Keep your mouth shut! We need more butthurt!

I agree, it is almost constantly abused (usually to the detriment of (((streamers))) kek), I think an automated short-term ban with a flag for review for getting reported by more than one person IN THE SAME GAME LOBBY, AND ONLY IN THAT GAME LOBBY makes at least some sense. 15-30 minutes in the penalty box makes sense, 7 fucking days is abhorrent.
Blaming it on lag isn't the same as accusing the other player of cheating, though.

Streamers are better than you and you know it. They deserve more rights than the average gamers because they contribute more to the gaming industry and culture.

No sympathy for anyone who plays this FOTM trash. Dev should just run a cron job to ban someone at random every 15 minutes, because the people who pay money for this obviously enjoy eating shit.

It's both bullshit and a lie. DSP also knows that it's not due to lag, but he still says it.

Then your country has a law that forces them to do that, they only refund it via wallet where I live.

Again, agreed. However, DSP isn't accusing the other player of misconduct. It's the same as blaming your controller in couch play when you both know damn well your controller works fine.

I thought so anyhow, but I've never used the refund service. But what's the point in making you purchase everything through Valve brand Funbucks if they're not going to turn around and tell you that you you didn't buy a game - you bought Funbucks, which you then traded for a game, and the Funbucks are not defective - so they can't be refunded.

still playing video games

I didn't even know it existed because I don't play online multiplayer shit infested with retards.

well in attached webm he accuses the other people of stream sniping.

I don't get it. Why does every dev nowadays not know how to act professionally and not do stupid shit like this? These past few months alone off the top of my head we had repeated controversies with Friday the 13th, now with PUBG, twice. And then there was mass effect:Ass Effect. And i'm sure many others i'm forgetting. Why the fuck do devs think it's a remotely smart idea to abuse their power or sperg out on people? Do they not know nothing escapes the internet?

Jesus, I don't even engage in fighting game autism and I know that Guile is just watching and waiting to see what you're going to do to counter your movements. He could've actually had that match if he actually applie- oh, right, DSP.

How the fuck does DSP think that's stream sniping? You have what, 10 seconds to pick a fighter? Base delay is 30 seconds. Does the game hide your pick until both players have chosen? Pick/counterpick would be basic metagame you'd use for arcade play, and I'm sure the name of the game there would be to pick at the last possible moment to deny your opponent the chance to react?

Well I can't say for certain but, I'd wage the infiltration of worthless SJW fucks, who wouldn't know fun if it came up and greeted them, are following their plan of infiltrating gaming. So the get together, or infect a game in development and they MIGHT be competent or lucky enough for it to get popular. And once it's popular they feel justified in opening the floodgate of progressiveness. Which blows up in their face since their ideology doesn't support competition or much what makes games entertaining.

1:40. For those of you that don't play Street Fighter, you block by moving backwards. If you press a button your block get's canceled. Moving forward of course means that you are not blocking. He is blaming the game for his mistakes.

He couldn't, that Guile player is ranked higher than him and Hakan is like the worst fighter in sf. It looked like he had a chance because the Guile player was fucking around and not playing seriously.
yep, your pick is hidden until both have picked their fighter. It could have been a stream sniper, because he only picked hakan that stream. But it's very unlikely. Hakan is a very unpopular character and Guile happens to be a very popular one. And judging by that guys points I would say it's safe to say that DSP just run into a Guile spammer.

As he always does.
Bugged controller mechanics.

I have worked to improve my attitude towards my equipment, blaming it less and striving to either improve my ability or recognize performance barriers I cannot surpass and move on. Unless the controller is in fact, and demonstrably faulty, in which case I either replace or repair the damaged equipment. So far the only controllers I have found to be actually defective either have limp-dick sticks or worn out switches.

Its leftism. Leftism does not have professionalism in its ideology.

DSP was a huge faggot when he still went to tournaments; guy was relentless with his shit talk except he had nothing to back it up. Monkey flapped his lips so much he stopped going to locals because people were sick of his shit and were going to jump him.

What you see right now is a caricature that DSP fully embraces; it makes him money. He may have been a faggot, but he wasn't a complete retard. Stop giving him attention.

Would love to watch him try to play Castlevania 1 on NES. Hell, I'd set him up with my controller and CRT to watch him try. Game has frame-perfect inputs, and enemy placement and movement is 100% predictable. It is absolutely the least random game ever.

It's over, PUBG is finished.

What will we play next when this dies in a month?

We never played this shit

I don't have to give him attention, all I know about him is from webms and snips that anons uploade to youtube way back when we still had to deal with gifs

You have to go back

Is pain the only thing that prevents him for forgetting how to breath?

I thought we were all bros on Holla Forums, I thought we were family, you fucking traitorous faggots

Faggot, anyone who plays this shitty game isnt a Holla Forumsfag.

If anything (and if I could be bothered to) all this news would do is encourage me to look for people streaming and camp on their asses to ruin their shit.

bullying is very common among bros. Also you are a huge faggot if you actually played this shit.

I have never heard of this game before, what is it?
Should I be thankful none of my Steam friends play this.

kek

The fact that they can ban players at all is a problem.

well what SHOULD we play then i just want to play what my Holla Forums bros are playing cause whatever you guys like is cool

and next time guys if you dont like a game stop talking about it so much it makes me want to buy it cause i just go to Holla Forums and i look at the names of games and buy them on steam

Anything but shitty AAA FOTM games. Play some shit with depth and purpose rather than money making garbage.

Donkey Kong Country

This is some serious fucking b8

I approve

In DSP's world:

If anyone ever sees this faggot IRL please throw milkshakes or rock at him.

damn i didn't know darksydephil was actually entertaining, just subbed

The game is reading your inputs, retard. Nintendo can't write a good AI driver to save their lives so they rely on rubber banding and input reading. God damn DSP is retarded.

Why bother? DSP is his own worst enemy, and since he's burned nearly all bridges he'll soon fall into complete poverty. We might hear about him 10 years from now when a video of him prostituting himself for burgers leaks online.

True enough but I'd still like to see him with a big bruised up melon-head all the same.

"I wars blackin thaaat!"

button mashers deserve nothing but humiliation

lmao what kind of cuck country do you live in?
when i refund shit on steam i get my money back wired directly to my paypal account.

You actually get the choice, or at least I do, to get Steam monopoly money or for them to deposit the shekels back in your bank account.

You keep using that hword.

here is your (((You)))

i want to fuck that thing like a cocksleeve.

WE MUST KILL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NORMALFAG ALONG WITH THEIR FAVORITE DEVELOPERS AND PUBLISHERS!!! normalfagS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE AND STREAMERS NEED TO BE HANGED FROM THE TREES

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR STANDARDS AND A FUTURE FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT

WOOOOOOOOOOW WTF HOW IS THAT EVEN FAIR FUCKING BULLSHIT

i don't understand, what happened there?

if he somehow linked his steam id to his twitch account they they got the right person, not sure if twitch allows you to do that since i never had account there but i wouldn't be surprised

So if someone claims that he shoots his team in A DIFFERENT GAME, then you have the right to ban his account on YOUR OWN DIFFERENT GAME.

ok

kek, retards, every team shooter is managed by retards…

oh sorry, didn't notice it was 2 different games. that's full of shit
Thank you Holla Forums

Then we should all do what's logical and start making false reports. Seriously. We have a solid thread bi-annually about how to fuck with the Twitch/streamcancer cartel and nothing sticks despite people suggesting really great ideas.

We may never get a hero like stgggs like we need but we can be the heroes we deserve.

t. DSP

nothing is making him money except his patreon

Who's laughing now?

He tried to use the mastubation debacle to get views and popularity. It's better to just ignore him and hope he files for bankruptcy.

lol he did that on purpose? or just played it off as intentional?

Worlds worst camwhore

It didn't work.

The images look like shit, but they're the best I can find.

I remember seeing it as a top seller for almost two months straight, never really "got" what everyone was so fixated on.

You can refund it back to your card. That's what I do normally.

youtube isn't his full time job though, he also has a job on the side. DSP is probably doing fine.

Do you actually have autism

After DayZ turned out to be going nowhere after years of "development" there have been many lost souls wantering the internet looking for something that was "sort of like DayZ but actually playable"

After wasting money on DayZ clone garbage, one worse than the other, like H2Z1 for example, PUBG came along, which after years of shit game after shit game, was the first of its kind that was "kinda like DayZ and not completely broken (though still a bit broken)"

So thats why these people are creaming themselves over this game. The junkies finaly got their fix

I just want a semi realistic game where I can crawl around a big map and perma kill other people. I really wanted to like and buy the game, this genre, I love the idea of multiplayer battle royale but my god every game on that line has done their best to be complete and irredeemable shit

Luckily I saw the red flags and waited to make a decision

This is how you don't play MGS2 is physically painful to watch.

Here's a nice ebin meme.
archive.li/gVZdK

Tell that to the DSP detractors who keep giving him money to "troll" him. The only people dumber than DSP are the people who revolve their entire life hating on him.

since we are talking about masturbating people… at least post female ones you wankers.

Whats his job?

The lolcow that creates more lolcows. DSP is the gift that keeps on giving

Reminds me of the Munich massacre

If you're goy enough to broadcast your every move then deal with the consequences when people use it to get an advantage

He's a lulcow of course people will give him attention, just don't give him monetizable attention.

Everybody was forgetting about him until he pulled his dick

So, what was the proper outcome for this situation? This lotoe guy knowing shroud or whoever's actions or not, what was this guy supposed to do? Not kill him? Isn't that the object of the game? The only winning plays seem to be either not to play or to willingly lose.

Spread your asscheeks wide and take the developer dick without lube.

God I love PR disasters for SHIT games

>tfw no game with permandeath where you can snipe for dozens of hours with no annoying shriking walls or mortars to (((discourage))) camping
Fuck this normalfag trash game

my steam friend told me to get this steaming pile of garbage, wew thank god i dodged another bullet of blunders trending

Who is the artist?

It really sounds like twitch chat's the fault right now. I wish we knew more about how bans work in the game. If it auto-suspends at a certain number of reports within a certain time, then they'd have to appeal like this regardless. I seriousy doubt anyone working on the game was there and just dropped the hammer on him, so it's either auto-suspension by volume or someone saw the number of reports and twitch clips, getting a skewed view of what happened

Don't want my crops turning into pussy willows.

That's most likely what happened. There was some recent drama where a streamer got banned for teamkilling someone, so I don't think the devs side with streamers by default.

Disney owns a lot of them. Look up Maker Studios and Polaris.

I still remember that, I thought it was just a playful thing but I coudn't figure out exactly what it was or how it ended. I know what streamer it was too, one of the really big ones with 10k viewers that I watch because I want to put together a clip montage of cancer at its most unbearable

From what I read, the streamer killed a teamkiller who was trolling his team. Then the streamer got reported, banned and started screeching to the lead dev, who then tweeted that he gets no special treatment and that he should've just left the game instead of teamkilling the guy back. It was only a temporary ban anyway.

Is there more to that picture?

It's been FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

mega Hitler get confirms

quickly find the steam id of admins or devs and see if you get them banned

Is it confirmed that they banned the wrong dude?

Lol you fucking wish. There's no bar. There's no standard. It's just whoever has the biggest , loudest following willing to throw the most money around.

It's why Windows 10 is "better", than Windows Vista.
It's why 3.3 million dollar man , the 4 million dollar man and Star Citizen exist.
It's why Payday 2 is a worse game than Payday 1.
If there were any standards the entire AMD vs Intel war would be moot.
If there were any standards, Anti-virus companies like AVG would have folded years ago.
You can't defend what you don't have. Hell , everything exists because of the distinct lack of everything else being held to a standard.

They could have shit anywhere; But they chose on their own plate.

And how are you supposed to prove if someone was stream sniping or not? The problem with making stream sniping a bannable offense is that without the supposed stream sniper recording/streaming for themselves the only person who has any record of the event is the twitchslut who I'm sure would never abuse the system to get people who fairly bested them banned.
Stream sniping being a bannable offense is the most "listen and believe" thing I've ever fucking seen. I'm not surprised in [Current Year] + 2 but come the fuck on. The whole thing just seems like the perfect way for twitchsluts to get back at that one guy who ruined their multi-kill footage that was gonna make it into their jewtube highlight reel.

That's another one, banning for teamkilling. This is fucking embarassing.

Can anyone confirm if the ban if from a specific server or the whole game itself? I really don't know how this shit works.

If you're a female with only 100ish viewers playing a specific game, you WILL be sponsored quickly. The company's community manager will contact you, the whole shebang.

Post the whole soundtrack as webms if you have user

Sorry, I've seen too much to believe that. Including him fapping on stream, or was that all part of his master plan too?

The game is a Day Z clone right? so find either a better version or a more authentic game of that style of play or just a good online TPS.

If it's an AAA dev, then they pretty much do it because they know they can get away with it. Fanboyfucks will romanticize it as legitimate discourse, and will lash out when you try to prove otherwise. The AAA dev knows that he can do whatever he wants with impunity because "bad publicity = good publicity LOL!" and because you'll probably still buy it (like those people "boycotting" CoD on PC that one time).

If it's an indie dev, then it's because they're butthurt as fuck that they haven't made it yet, so they take it out on you. Again, fanboys will romanticize it as legitimate discourse, and basically pin you with all the blame for daring to open your piehole about problems. They're also usually very desperate because one loose word sinks their ship.

Because they know nothing will happen. Valve won't punish them for it, fanboys are in plentiful supply, and the people who care will still buy it anyway. There's been many games over the past how many years that end up like this. PUBG, F-13, H-Hour, etc. Yet people still buy into it because X is greater than Y.

Simply put, gaming today is all about insulting your intelligence and not about providing fun. Normalfags don't care about fun because it's "cool" to play game X, so you see the fruits of their apathy.

the culling clone, actually.

anyone with twitch links or 'trade.tf' deserves a swift ban

3rd picture is not smug, it's little sister's admiration with a hint of incestuous lust.

I remember those threads. If people want to make things change they have to start playing dirty. None of this be the better man shit. Use the system against them. Make them play by their own rules. The more collateral damage, the better.

its basicly an arma 3 mod but as standalone and more polished. its alright if you are willing to ignore all the bullshit around it.

If I want to play a DayZ style game, I would rather play DayZ origins, an arma 2 modmod of the original dayz made by russkies. Don't need to buy more bullshit, and the amount of content is insane.

are there still mods with active communities? i havent looked into the dayz mods in literal years because they either died or went full on minecraft with retarded basebuilding mechanics. and the standalone looks like it hasnt progressed at all in the last two years.

Yeah, DayZ Epoch and DayZ Origins both have active communities. These modmods focus on persistence, with player bases/houses, permanent cars, etc. Also, plenty of people still playinf the original DayZ mod.

Murder should be, killing shouldn't.

yeah no thanks

Shin Megami Tensei?

so apparently a lot of people are getting pretty mad at pubg
cheaters don't get banned for months but someone killing a streamer gets banned in 20 mins.
weapon bugs etc don't get fix but hey crates and shit
streamers basically becoming protected over normal players etc

Until they all quit the game, refund it and then burn down the developer's office nothing will change.

Underrated

So does that mean that I can avoid all consequences if I don't give my Twitch info and just murderspree any streamer I find?

crypto-lector posting in doomguy voice… Very nice.

Probably one of the dumbest memes to ever be perpetuated.

this is beyond fucking pathetic.

No he doesn't stop fucking lying.

kek

Not anyone's fault but the streamer's for broadcasting their location for everyone to know.

So a guy got banned for killing some faggot who happens to be a streamer in a game where your goal is to kill other players?
Somebody explain this shit to me so I can properly gauge my hate.

it's called "stream sniping" the idea is that you watch their stream then find out where they spawn and kill them for keks.

the only problem is streams can be set to have a slight delay to prevent that. Streamers don't use it because it affects their shekel flow. Basically he got a dude banned for literally no reason all because he's a salty bitch that can't handle the concept of losing.

Top kek, how many times has he called the other player a trash spammer that only wins because of online combos and/or cheat ?

"cursory disgust" is how I'd rate it.

his gf left him and he's bankrupt.

That's something I've been very interested in : how DO you write a good AI that doesn't rely on rubberbanding and input reading ? Especially on driving games where an AI would just play perfectly all the time.
That goes for all game : how do you make an AI that doesn't play perfectly and still looks believable ?

Dont forget;"I'm pushing buttons and nothings happening!"

fucking pro, mate
this is what I immediately thought of, too, cucks bitching because somebody was screenwatching in Goldeneye or some shit.
at least the PUBG devs admit without e-celebs their game would have zero popularity because it's a total fad

pretty much go look at Quake 1 bots, because they come from a lone-gone era when people knew had to code and had to deal with modem-tier lag. nothing else has come close, really.
user, the AI looks at the player state as held by the server, not the buttons the player clicked to create that state. in order to make a non-omniscient AI, you make an omniscient AI and then limit what information it's actually allowed to use, or add noise to it to make it less perfect.

Yeah, but which title?

Yes but what's the logic behing it ? How does it work ? That's what I want to know, especially in driving games. How do you offer even the best players a challenge without being unfair ?

Gotta love devs and admins getting a little taste of any kind of power. Always become gods in there minds.

(checked)
i also have been wanting to make some sorta small game but i'm completely ignorant when it comes to development

Go check out what some guys earn on Patreon. 10k a month is very okayish money for making shit games.

I don't even want to make a game, I'm just curious.

hey, I fell for the dick reveal gif too but you don't see me making a fucking game out of it.

top kek

old screenshot, he is doing a little bit better today

should've gone to tumblr. We don't even buy our videogames.

It's just porn of pre-established characters. It's absolutely nothing special or worth turning my head to. What he needs is more unique kinks or something we don't get anywhere else to attract a more niche audience. Viv porn isn't exactly super common though I'll give him that.

well shit
i'm interested

With all the recent trainwrecks since 2016, i think people are starting to wake up and finally getting standards. We're still far from making vidya great again, but it's slowly ramping up.

Don't forget about Yooka-Layle.

because I suspect none of them have actually held a job that requires any human interaction and like every faggot, when you give them even a bit of power, it goes straight to their heads.
If you want a tip : give positions of power to people that hate it, this way they will do their best not to make any waves.

This tbh. Nothing DSP does besides from being complete and total shit at video games is different from your average "e-celeb".

Some of the hate against him strikes me as buttblasted fanboys who can handle his trash talking their games and quasi-SJW types who think he is "racist".

Personally I enjoy having him around because he is such a laughing stock.

Agreed. I always said that myself when I saw DSP - sure, he's an asshole, but he's a dime a dozen asshole. There's far more worse people out there.

But people latch onto DSP because they are pretty much mediocre in their own lives, so much so they need DSP to feel like they have value. Like, I agree with all of the criticisms about him, but they're living vicariously through him at this point.

Watch as Lucas Werner or some other weirdo gets hit up by these guys after DSP finally goes away.

Streamers have options for if they want to stream and don't want to be sniped. They won't use them because for them streaming is all about making money, which is harder to do if you're on a delay. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them. Too bad game creators see them as free advertisement, so they'll lick their boots to make sure they're happy.

holy fuck I knew streamers were whiny cancerous cucks but this is a whole new level

HOW THE FUCK IS KILLING A STREAMER A BANNABLE OFFENSE YOU STUPID NIGGER?
YOU'RE LITERALLY JUST TAKING A PISS ON SOME BRAT THAT IS VIDEO STREAMING
IT. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. THE. GAME. ITSELF.
IF YOU BELIEVE STREAM SNIPING IS A BAD THING THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A GRENADE

Even if they think it's a compliment, I would still call them a cuck. Because that might encourage to become even more self-destructive, and that's fine too.

Daily reminder that there are sons of kojima podcasts that go for 8+ hours sometimes, where these autists go trough literally every second of his videos, dissecting and commenting on them, and yet he's supposed to be the loser idiot.

Same thing happened with retsuprae
Started out as funny guys laughing at autists uploading crap to the internet, then they became the autists uploading crap to the internet.

This makes me beyond mad and I want to kill everyone. This is why people snap and go on killing sprees.

They were always goons and Proteus was the only one approaching acceptable.

Oh yeah i remember the week you fags were paid to shill this shit here

Yeah but goons didn't use to be as obnoxious tumblr warriors as they are now, they use to actually be able to make fun of fags and women at one point on that site.

Forza does a pretty decent job, largely by basing AI behavior on datamined behavior of other human drivers (Though they had to apply an update to add the option to tone down the AI's "Aggression" as it was prone to PIT maneuvering and running you off the track, because nobody tries to treat the AI like human drivers in honest competition) It's not perfect, rewinding can cause the AI to freak out in amusing ways, but it's better than rubber banding and outright cheating.

I don't know man. I remember paragraphs of "what qualifies as a Let's Play" coming from SlowBeef as early back as 2007, and that's not even counting his old site involving translating Policenauts. They might not have been social justice faggots but they were always faggots.

sounds like he just gotgud at a game called life

best post in this thread. Twitch as a whole is just a cesspool of cancer. Video games are a hobby, not a job.

"Girl" in pic looks like a tranny with fake boobs.

What about developers?

Why would any self-respecting man want to give this woman cash just to be given a patronizing name like that? I get that they are desperate but there's got to be a line somewhere.

You mean (((developers)))?

I can't stop laughing oh my god

I agree

I think she has some fucked up condition where her tits are growing non stop.

Still has a mans face.

That's what paper bags are for.

I have standards

You're delusion as fuck, Kghaleon. Phil literally has nothing else to net him money out of playing games poorly, and that well is drying up very soon. Leanna just ditched his ass, and he lost his ties to Machinima.

You got a inflation fetish? Who would want to fake that weird creature?

Don't provoke my inner shitposter.

KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS
KILL ALL FAGMINS

those implants are horrible and she looks like shes 35 who would watch this.

why would you not want to be a pizzaman? you fucking garbanzo bean

thank fucking god I dont play trash like this

and for those wonder what I do stream: mainly retro, usually chill, talk to people in chat, have a good time with no endorsements, or taking donations

KILL ALL STREAMERS

I don't even know what shit game your talking about.

I still don't know, but you should kill yourself.

Am I in a bait thread?

its a sad day that people expect those on Holla Forums to know or care about some random streamer.

And looking back at my post, I fucked the you're.

You know this means raid, don't you?

youtu.be/JwfNASlfkbA

DSP got an entry on /cow/ after all

Who in the ever loving fuck gives a shit? This st will die on it's own, and the bullshit in OP will make it die faster.

Is this a movie?

I could tell you, but instead I'll say the answer is on the front page of /kemono/, because it could use the traffic.

12 year old memers

game developing is joke in itself these days , it hardly needs this place , or any other for that matter , to make fun of it

Same. Besides, it looks like an arma gamemode.

Making shit that looks like arma mods is pretty much half of what gamedev is these days

You see, the primary problem behind this is that stream sniping, that is, intentionally targeting someone who is streaming without any other cause to and sometimes against the in-built rules of the game (for example, teamkilling in a randomly set up team game just to fuck with a streamer) can fuck with the flow and enjoyment of the game for everyone involved. Not saying it should be a bannable offense, because in most cases there's no way to really prove it. In games where there's teamkilling and the like, then it's a motive, not a problem in and of itself - teamkilling is still a problem, you just did it /because/ it's a streamer, the latter part of that statement is irrelevant compared to the first. In games where it's a free for all, then it's not provable that you did it because they were streaming. So allowing people to mass-report it is a fucking problem.

Really, I wish there was a version of PUBG or a similar game where a Streamer was sort of a director of the match - and with Twitch integration, they determine special events, or item drops, or whatever. Because that'd be fun? But then that invites favoritism as well, so it's worthless too. Fuck it, the whole mess is irredeemable.

That it doesn't happen more. Fuck streamers. If you're too stupid to insert a 5 minute delay, you deserve everything you get.

Well in that case you wouldn't be able to communicate with your viewers anymore.

One solution is a fake screen., at least for those games that can't be joined in the middle of the match anymore. You make your screen look like you are doing something irrelevant while in reality you search for your game. You do this to prevent viewers from joining your stream. But those who are already in your game could just open up your stream.

when i get griefed in a game im told wait a few days and maybe they'll get bored, if i start streaming now i can get anyone who griefs me banned because "muh livelyhood". because as you know going on a business venture should carry 0 risk and 0 tax and you should always be able to make stable income 100% of the time