Has tumblr ruined the 'delicious brown girl' idea for Holla Forums?

Has tumblr ruined the 'delicious brown girl' idea for Holla Forums?

Time was you could appreciate a chocolate qt on Holla Forums but like chubby girls its instantly suspect due to tumblrs malign influence at large.

Is there no place -outside of Holla Forums who keep it on the download like their /cuteboys/ bookmarks- for Holla Forums to appreciate cute brown girls anymore?

Because god dammit Sheva was the second cutest RE girl after Jill and she gets no fucking love and thats no right. Not right at all!

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-met-20150911-story.html
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/
centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off goy

You know damn well it isn't Holla Forums who bitches about brown.

nigger this aint your 3DPD.

>>>Holla Forums
Fuck off and never come back
Sage

'Delicious Brown Girl' was a term from 4chan long before 2005 underage kun, take your internal Holla Forums wars back to your quarantine boards. You are both shit tier.

Americans are fucking disgusting

Thanks for proving you only made this thread to host proxy wars for Holla Forums and Holla Forums, you can kill yourself now.

That's a gook, you moron.

They are both trash. War implys sides are being taken. I am lamenting the fact that you underage faggots ruined brown girl threads being a thing on Holla Forums
But they were before your time i assume.

Not true, in the gg threads we constantly post brown or also thicc girls.

You are deliberately egging both sides on. Your thread is the perfect place for it and you know this, and you are replying to the faggots that partake in it.

And you are paranoid as fuck. They aren't fucking rumpelstiltskin and their name usage grants them power or summons them.

No one but the gg circlejerk wastes time on the gg threads, but I'm not surprised to find nigger lovers among the population.

good, it's a shit meme. anime brown girls are usually just okinawan anyway, or they just have a tan.
it's 'on the downlow', you illiterate, and nu-pol is mostly browns anyway

You know exactly what this thread's going to turn into.

"delicious brown"
disgusting
>>>/reddit/

gg threads are best threads on Holla Forums

You are factually incorrect. Inb4 goon, sjw, anti-GG, etc.

high IQ honey brown vaginiggers don't exist so it's a moot point

vaginiggers continue to try to take away anything fun because they are the reproductive bourgeoisie

until men take back their reproductive and political rights from women there will be no end to the shenanigans on the solipistic gender's destruction of MANkind

This man is a false prophet, Scent of Cinnamon is the best shade of DBG!

shoo shoo krautist
Literally nobody outside the GG threads likes the GG threads.

So what thread is better? The webm thread where people keep spamming the same content? Fighting threads are lame, rts thread has decent people in it but there is nothing to talk about because there are not good new rts games. Arena shooter threads are lame because nobody there knows what they are talking about.

Now tell me the one where criticizing nintendo is violating rule 8.

Any thread is better than the gg threads

Any other fucking thread. It's not hard to be better than the most stagnant autistic threads on Holla Forums.

Nope. Still love that delicious chocolate 2D

Which shade of brown is the most delicious, Holla Forums? Dusky Dravidian master race.

brother, perhaps we need to discuss that image again, but I don't have it handy

I'm here to LOL at you

You sure done fucked up this time, Moishe. :^)

WE

California Gold is the darkest I'd ever allow.

ELVES ARE FOR KILLING, NOT SEXING
brown thread

inshallah brother thank you for your contribution

Scent of Cinnamon and Dusky Dravidian is a close second.

Okinawa and Turkish Rose > all else

creating a tread to critique NintenJew is rule 7 faggot. You going off topic is violating rule 8. We know who you are and sending the CIA to cumming in (your) home soon™. Enjoy your ban Wilbur Frankenstein.

you have no taste, dark vanilla and scent of cinnamon are pretty much perfect.

Brown only looked cute on elves in the first place.

And only with white hair.

Elves are for rape
But it's not rape if it's an elf
So elf is for consensual loving?

DO NOT MURDER THE ELVES, THEY ARE THE SEXIEST CREATURES IN THE GOD'S KINGDOM

That's just not true

I asked for one specific thread, and you guys couldn't name even one.

I'm way too horny in life to worry about the girl's skin. Anything cute goes.

If I wanted that dark, I'd marry a nigger, but I hate niggers, so I hate that darkness.

I don't know about sexy

bait thread

When do you become a gross old man.

LOL

God I know you're baiting and still I'm curious: What the hell is it you're trying to imply is being slid off the board? Do you know what sliding is in the first place? Is there anything that's actually important enough to Holla Forums's goings-on that would necessitate being slid by an outside party? Or is this like /sudo/ and the Holla Forumss where "BOARD SLIDING" is just a shitposty way to cry about the thread not being important enough to be kosher?

California Gold, Indian Summer or Evening Elvan

Do you ask a dildo for permission before you can shove up your poz hole, user? It's the same shit.

I have never EVER seen a Caucasian female with skin that dark who didn't have nigger blood in her.

"Scent of Cinnamon" is the same color as "California Gold" though
Who the fuck came up with those names anyway?

Go back to your smug anime circlejerk where you dont have to discuss videogames then. We certainly don't want you lowering the quality of the other threads so don't worry about it.

If you think those women look Caucasian you're a fucking idiot. There are plenty of very dark Asian women out there

and what is this thread then?

aw man, sure do love me some delicious brown

off yourself racemixer

A thread about sexy brown girls, newfag

What do gooks have to do with anime girls, user.

It clearly isn't, California Gold is lighter and more golden colored than Scent of Cinnamon, which is darker and has more of a brown-red color.

Anime girls are non-white. White women for the large part are incapable of producing the neotenous features anime girls have. White women have large browridges and big noses. They're ugly.

Unless you're talking about Indians, again, I must insist, that I have never seen an oriental nor caucasian woman with skin tone like that.
Also

I want to FUCK Hibiki.

Saved

Why is Hibiki the best Idol?

Why are you retards debating ahitskins? Can't you tell the difference between 2D and 3D?

Must I remind you that Asians are literally incapable of having eye/hair colors other than black? You're kidding yourself if you think anime women designs aren't inspired by White women.

If you weren't color blind you'd be able to see that Scent of Cinnamon is slightly more red than California Gold.

mah nigga

aryan women are trash

Anyone remember when OP sucked less cock and threads were actually about games? Seriously fuck you OP for helping turn this place into halfchan.

Again, white women never have the attractive facial features asian women have. White women are incapable of having small round button noses and almond shape eyes. THEY'RE UGLY.

So Thai women don't exist? Neither do Filipinas? even Japanese and Chinese women can be that dark.

Here's a actual question, feel free to bully me for not knowing, does race mixing do any damage besides messing up the skin color of the children of the parents?

@13113249
Back the fuck off!?

It lowers immunity to certain diseases and maybe IQ.

Evidence on the former (if there is any)?
I'll believe the latter.

Only among newfags.

Can compromise immune system in some areas and may have relevance to IQ and mental disorder rate, but it hugely depends on which races you're mixing. Usually you won't actually get an answer like provided since it's just something stormniggers and wanna-be stormniggers ("h-hey guys do i fit in yet") screeching about raysmix.

The parents of a race-mix child have more genetic similarity to their own race than their own child. So if the mongrel needs certain transplants they'll be in big trouble

fantasy vs reality
brown vs black
tan lines vs skin tone
colonial fetishism vs betacuck

Higher chances of a variety of illnesses and defects
Blood/Marrow transfusions do NOT work across racial lines. Meaning, a white cannot accept black blood and vice versa. This makes things especially messy since mixed people would need blood from very similar mixed people. There are plenty of stories out there of mixed race kids developing cancer and being unable to find donors since their 25%Korean/75%Samoan Mom and 25%Congolese/50%Celtic/25%Slavic Dad decided to mix up a super rare batch of baby batter.

found the goon/newfag/cuckchanner/redditer/*insert current bogeyman here*

Wrong. Also, 80% of the asians you praise so highly must undergo plastic surgery if they wish to become half as attractive as the average aryan woman.
Wrong again.

Nigger, the darkest Thai woman I've ever seen was only at about Bedouin Dreams, and even that is a bit lenient. All Thai and Taiwanese women are whores, by the way.

Your kid won't look like you, will have higher chances of a mental disease, will never fit in anywhere, will always hate you or your significant other, and higher chance of suicide.

(you)

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
That's what I can lead you to in under 2 minutes, I may have an infographic somewhere that's WAY better but I gotta comb through unnamed files for it so no telling how long that'll take. If any other pollacks got it post it please.

you're welcome

It's like breeding in vidya. Each race has strengths and weaknesses. The trick when making mystery meat is to keep those in mind. That said, is right and half breeds have a harder time finding the right organ but if you need an organ transplant good fucking luck because if being a half breed won't kill, the waiting list will.

u wut

Check the color values: they're totally different.

This is why you faggots need to die

They're pretty much the same color.
You find slight differences like this within people of the same race all the time.

Okay so gg threads are bad because they are an anime circlejerk and I am bad for posting 3D?

fuck off Tumblr she's not trans

You are bad for posting disgusting niggers in 3D

2D brown girls are in no way related to ugly and smelly neggresses

Found it

no, Holla Forums is retarded.

t. mixedfag

That image is going under the assumption that sandniggers and rapefugees are the only one mixing. What about the US where mixing was common for around 100 years or more prior?

Wow, so there has been study's on this then and people don't think of the child, Competently disgusting. One of the reasons am actually gay, is all the girls I dated wanted me to have their fucking baby, I always told them I had mental issues but they never took no as a answer. I actually care about the idea what my son or daughter would be put through me, my shit skin dad didn't, (no he wasn't black just tan) I was born with way worse defects and it runs though the genes, fuck these people who don't think about what your doing to your kid.

Fuck off shitskins off yourself
t.asian

you first

nah you faggot ass shitskin

So it's okay if it's 2D? Is black dudes with white girls okay in 2D as well?

You are both a couple of bitches
t. hun

There's more difference between a white and a black then Irish and Italian.

Not the same thing shitskin

Cry more

And what about metizos? Remember, when sharing a border there will always be that 5% other thanks to normalfags going "muh dick".

Threads like this always make me wonder if Holla Forums even likes games in the first place, or if its just their goon ancestry that compels them to infect the popular boards regardless of how ridiculed they are in doing so.

Woooooooooooooowee, what a devastating comeback.

3D ANYTHING IS IMPURE! ESPECIALLY DARK SKINNED MEN OR WOMEN! DO NOT BE SWAYED BY THE FALSE IDOLS!

I learn I was right all those years, and the choices i have made, were the compete correct ones. thank you Holla Forums. I can now rest knowing I never brought a worse fate on my offspring and saving what little of good genes is in the gene pool.

AYYY YO, IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY HIBIKI IS THE BEST IDOL. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

Wrong board mate.

(checked)
Frankly I don't have a problem of whites mixing with Spanish cause once again I believe they are CLOSER to each other genetically then whites and blacks and I think SMALL amounts of racemixing CAN be healthy to the development of a race it's just a pure strain should always exist.

This is your brain on Coca cola and mcdonalds

What a horrible time to be alive.

You heard me motherfucker.
You need genetically similar blood for a transfusion to reduce risk of rejection. Genetic similarities across ethnic lines are not very common, and mixed people need similar mixed blood. Just because a hypothetical child is half-n-half Chinese/Indian does not mean they can accept Chinese or Indian transplants. They will need half-n-half Chinese/Indian transplants.

Here are some examples of mixed people getting cancer and having a terrible time looking for marrow donors, from lefty media outlets.
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-met-20150911-story.html
cbsnews.com/news/marrow-donors-rare-for-mixed-race-patients/

A little bit about ethnicity and blood from the Central Blood Bank. I'm having a rougher time finding you examples about blood, since a lot of it is outdated propaganda from the civil rights era about how "we all bleed red" and "all blood is the same blood, maaaan"
centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation

Is this common knowledge, this shit should be taught in school, this a person's life were talking about a child should be healthy and happy, this risk should never fucking happen.

Someones ass is blasted, isn't it coalburner?

I can practically hear the banjos playing in this thread. Go back to Holla Forums faggots.

Judging by all the salt, we sure got a lot of half breeds here on Holla Forums.

Go back to reddit

Being a half nigger will fuck with you.

Plus, I've seen plenty of cute white girls, you want the ones with short hair, long hair girls tend to well, be a lot more socially strung, short hair are often shy, but very open once you get past the wall. Plus they usually enjoy video games more. The reason I say this, the short hair girls are more tomboy in nature, and often get bullied. Proof cute white girls exist.

GUYS I FOUND A USE FOR THE DARKIES

You can never please everybody for example even though I would support a white ethnostate would string me up for not wanting to gas every single mixed-race degenerate and while I can commend him for dreaming I believe we should have reasonable priorities first.

ehh, still better than 3dpd

Hahaha haha hahaha, no.
O.P you completely fucking missed the very idea of delicious brown you monkey-fucking frog. Delicious Brown is inherently tied to stylization that implies White or Asiatic bown with an acceptably foreign skin tone. This tone is usually implied to he partially due to fitness, working out, and generally a tomboy slant.
Good example? Teagan from Uncommon Time.
Hell, the comic It Hurts had a character who was literally a joke about this. Her name was Ally and no one knew if she was Jewish or black due to the stylization but she still used it as an excuse to say "nigger". Things only became more confusing after she died.
The delicious brown is forever linked to ambiguously boyish and ambiguously racial enough to be exotic characters like the ones in doujinshi you see. Tall girl falls under the same umbrella, pic related.
To digress;
OP IS A GAY FAGGOT WHO BELONGS ON TUMBLR.

but that's just wrong
sage for double post

It has ruined anime colored hair for me.

so Holla Forums, how do you like your nigress and what games would you like to see them in?

medium-well
Hatred, Postal 2, Doom, etc.

Just needs a bag to cover her face.

This nigga knows what's up.

brown anime girls arent black. at the very bottom theyre island asians.

You're being called a shit skin because only a nigger wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

California Gold.

And now cross Bb x Bb:
1/4 bb, 1/2 Bb, 1/4 BB
The genetic legacy remains at the same frequency as in the previous generation, assuming none is better adapted than the other.

Learn genetics, IQ-deficient Holla Forumsniggers.

There is zero good Riju art. This is one of the few, but it's still got weird hands.

Cinnamon, California Gold, or Amazon Chocolate for me. Okinawan is pretty good, but the example picture looks a bit off.

Bedouin and Amazon are both great, but there's also something to be said for African Queen and Evening Elven.

Who the fuck named these anyways?

Marrow needs similarity because it's literally the main source of the cells in your circulatory and immune system, screwing with marrow can result in weird shit like becoming an entirely different blood type or screwed up immunoglobulin levels.

Blood and plasma ethnicity doesn't really matter (barring stuff like sickle cell) because the only thing that matters with them is that the protein receptors don't clash. Red blood cells literally don't even have DNA, DNA tests operate off of what they get from the white blood cells.

They don't like anything. So it's latter.