What is the greatest controller ever? Your favorite controller?

What is the greatest controller ever? Your favorite controller?

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/f/showcase/fiio-x7.20272/reviews?page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you somehow merged the Xbox 360 with the GameCube, shapes and all. That would be your answer

That's a shit controller though.

What's the controller feel like? I've heard it's a jack of all trades, master of none.

>>>/steam/

we had a steam controller thread just a few days ago. The only purpose it serves is to play games on the couch, it can't replace classic controllers like the 360 or xbox one controller. Also, the playstation controller sucks and if you enjoy using it you are as autistic as sonic fans.

Certainly not what you posted

That's a pretty accurate descriptor. It works ok-ish as a controller, but the trackpads are not proper replacements for a good D-pad or right analog, nor are they a good replacement for a M&K. You can play PC games somewhat good on the couch or in bed, but that's it. That's the only thing this controller has going for it, aside from the configuration tools that come with it. It is not worth the price, and I'mma be honest the thing feels really fucking cheap. Good thing I got it as a birthday gift, even though I didn't ask for it.

switch pro controller
pic related

So you want a controller with the dpad ever made.

Actually, y'know what. You might have a point. Shit is the heftiest and most solid controller I've had in my hands since the XBAX HUEG. Only downside I can think of is the lack of analog triggers.

I liked my PS3 controller before the left joystick started being imprecise.

The steam controller is the best option for couch gaming. I sometimes stream from my computer to my tv in the living room, and it's a pain in the ass to play certain games on the couch. And shit like the couchmaster doesn't really allow you to play in a comfortable position

Good thing there hasn't been a video game made in the last 15 years that utilises analogue triggers

Except for all the games with player-drivable vehicles.

I only find analogue triggers necessary for outright racing simulators, and even then I would use muh wheel'n'pedals and not a gamepad. Your average arcadey racing game or a random game vehicles in it doesn't really benefit a whole lot from precise throttle control for me.

Bullshit.
-t couchmaster owner

it forces you to sit upright, like a human being defeating the point of playing on a couch.

No, it really doesn't. Maybe you should get a less shit couch. I slouch like crazy while using my couchmaster.

you have to draw that in paint, I can't imagine anyone being able to sit comfortable in that thing.

always bet on duke

I think it really depends on the back of the couch. Mine is a big slope so I just lay back on it. Also don't forget that the desk part is adjustable so I pull it back to me once I'm down. I'm shit at drawing, but here's my best go. The only downside really is that it's a lot to get into and out of compared to a controller.

my favorite controllers aren't the general purpose ones - I like them - but my favorites are the ones that give certain games that extra uniqueness to their experience.

Personally prefer the Dualshock 4 because of the ergonomics, symmetrical analog sticks, giant d-pad, generally good compatibility on PC, etc.

I remember really liking the Gamecube controller back in the day because of the octagons around the sticks and the two-stage triggers, but past age 17 any time I tried to play a GC game on console I found the controller to be too small. Good thing Dolphin's so good.

An Xbox 360 controller with the D-pad of the SNES and handfeel of the Gamecube.

I think you mean this d-pad

I don't

c'mon, give it a try, don't be afraid

Didnt we already have this thread?

My dream controller is literally a six-button dualshock 2 and the same d-pad but flatter, and not just moving L2 and R2.

There's a fightpad that does this by making L3/R3 into face buttons, thus retaining all four shoulder buttons. Not a bad method really

I am not a couch expert, but mine looks something like this. I got normal areas where I can sit, but also a longer part where I can stretch out my legs. I can also pull up a armrest, if I put a tablet between those I can basically create a "self-made couchmaster". But the thing is, I like to lay down, or sometimes I sit upside down. And that makes most options a pain. m+kb are a pain in the ass to use when sitting like that. And a controller does not work with every game. City builders for example.

Also the steam controller works on your desktop, which is imo a huge plus. The xbox controller for example doesn't. Have to pull my mouse in to launch games and shit.

Fucking hipsters

I saw/sat on a couch like that once, they're real comfy.

I just want a D-pad that moves basically and simply in 4 directions. Anything else, an analog stick does better.

Welcome to Holla Forums

there is much more to a d-pad than that and you may not have picked up on it.

fucking hell thats a burn,

I have a DS4 I'll use for controller games or when I want to fuck around on the desktop with a controller, but yeah Couchmaster isn't for every couch but if you have the right one it's comfy as fuck.

+$1 has been credited to your accoumt

It's funny because I listen to 128kbps soundcloud rips on my FiiO X7.

Headphones > Hardware > Audio Formats, is what I learned.

equalizer > hardware > compression algorithm

Remember kids, even audiophile-grade hardware touted to as be all end all perfection, have utter fucking shit squiggly curves of a signal response which should be a straight horizontal line. You need like 20 band equalizer to fix that shit.

Fuck yeah, I love light guns.

Doesn't even have that anymore since now Steam recognizes a PS4 controller the same way it does a Steam Controller.

lmao'ing at your life
head-fi.org/f/showcase/fiio-x7.20272/reviews?page=3

I wonder what setup david wise has, or wonder what Manabu Namiki

What a literal faggot. At least CRTfags have "No fixed resolution" as a legit argument. There is no reason to use vacuum tubes, especially at the low ass power levels needed for fucking headphones

Four threads in one week, nigger. Stop trying

Tell me about your masterful non-stock drivers user, my overpriced mechanical keyboard is being a bitch

Is the xbone controller any good? I wanted a controller with long battery life and a good dpad and that seems usable, wii u one seems to have long battery life but dpad seems uncomfortable, switch pro seems overpriced as hell for features that dont even work on pc.

You never tried one of them? I'd say they are the best controllers you can get. I do prefer the xbox 360 over the xbox one controller, simply because it feels heavier.

Gamecube controller was fucking god-tier.

Is this bait? The 360 controller is awful.

First you buy a keyboard and a mouse for every single genre ever - except for racing games.
Then you buy a racing wheel for your racing games.

Then you have a great time and never have to worry about getting your ass blasted away because you're a huge retard using the worst device for vidya ever, aka - the controller.
Pic related

have fun never ever doing quarter circles

360 controller was pretty good for 3D games that had no need for a D-Pad besides menu nav. Xbox One controller is the same, but better.
Microsoft has some shit business practices, sure, but they put some incredible work into the ergo of the Xbox 360 and one controllers, especially. This is understandable given the absolute abortion of ergonomics that was the Xbox Duke and S controllers.

Racing wheels are shit, work for only one type of game, cost a fucking fortune to get ay quality, and you'll still get your doors blown off by someone using a controller.
A HOTAS, though, that can turn a pretty fun game like Mechwarrior 4 into an absolute blast and send your immersion through the fucking roof.

Since he quoted OP I assume he meant to say steam controller instead of 360.
I prefer the 360 controller. The xbox one controller feels cheaper. I do prefer the new thumbstick over the old one, but overall it just feels empty and like a cheap third party controller to me. Even with the battery removed the 360 controller feels heavier.

If you have a good racing wheel, then the chances of losing from an autist who's using a controller is pretty muzh zero. Unless you don't know how to drive or it's your first time playing the game.
The god-tier ones cost around $500. Unless you're a fucking wagecuck then I don't see how $500 is a "fortune".

I meant the steam controller is awful, the 360 controller is good. Did I get word filtered?

I do own 550€ headphones, but I wouldn't buy a racing wheel. Well I wouldn't buy a racing wheel again. I used to have a logitech one, bought it for around 200€. I didn't had a driving license back then, but now that I drive real cars, racing games are much less appealing. I know that this is unfair on my part, but the lack of feedback always reminds me that I am just playing a game and it ruins the experience for me. When I drive a real car I can feel the engine work, I can feel the breaks work, my car throws me around. You got non of that in a racing game.

A good racing wheel was always on my wishlist, but even thought I have the money now I don't want them anymore.

I don't know if it's because I've spent some 400 hours into sim racing over the last decade, or what, but I've never had any issues with using a controller. Why buy a $500 wheel when a $40 pad gets the job done. What do you gain from getting me to buy such frivolities, (((user)))

Fighting threads and their arcade sticks. Ask them why I should buy a 200+€ arcade stick and they can never answer that question.

If it wasn't for the abysmal time I've had trying to play platformers and even 2d adventure games, I would agree with you.
But fucking hell, that left track pad was such a stupid idea.

Pair that controller with a nintendo d-pad controller, and you cover a lot of bases.

Just as fucking stupid. Why buy something you can build for a fraction of the price, with the button layout precisely how you want it? Those things are the most electrically simple devices known to fucking man. It's just SWITCHES. Niggers fall for any fucking meme controller, without once considering just learning the skills to make it themselves.

To prove my point:

Kill yourself you fucktard casual
Who ever told you that should kill themselves too, you should be doing the exact opposite.

Yeah I agree, it was shit tier

Seriously. Only one of these controllers has buttons that are not uniform in shape and size. Surprise, surprise, it's the one people born in years starting with 2 jerk off over.

So make them yourself and have a custom silk screen print and charge $150 or something. A days work and it only takes a few hours.

Also
They literally cant process longterm consequences for their actions. This has been shown time and time again

I'm lazy, and I don't want to deal with screeching niggers chimping out at me because they broke the cheap ass Ikea housing. Besides, pretty sure that bubble's about to burst with just how absolute dogshit those games have been lately. Even Capcom has resorted to remaking Street Fighter II yet again.

Nothing, just came in this controller thread to remind everyone that controllers are not the best at any genre.
M+K for everything except cars
Racing wheel for cars
Joystick for anything with aircraft in it.

The way things are meant to be played, user. Controllers are a stale meme.

uhh the sega one(s) the large disc one I dont know what its called as I never had a sega console?

if its not. then possibly gamecube, but they are uniform in their design. a is a large circle, b is small. x and y are bean shaped and i believe have the same shape.

there's a reason it's the standard all controllers are measured against

(You)

meh, I hate the analog stick placement. Maybe my hands are just to big, but I think it's extremely awkward to use those sticks.

It depends on what you grew up using tbh.
People that had a ps1 have no problems with it, everybody else does.

The sticks are flimsy and the dpad is spongy. I like the ds4 better.

The stick placement on the Dual Shock is trash. Way too close, nowhere near where your thumbs would rest normally. Clearly bolted onto the existing design with no forethought to allow Sony to simply modify the tooling for their plastic molds instead of making whole new molds. One thing Nintendo and Microsoft got right was the offset sticks. Sony is the only company that does that shit.
Nigger, letters ARE symbols, and literally every other controller also uses this shit called "Color" in high enough saturation to be easily recognizable on even the shittiest dynamic-contrast shit-tier LCD panel.
Yeah, it's a C rating. Anything that does better is good. Shame most everything does everything it does better.

I liked the paddles on the Steam controller. Frankly if the Xbox One's Elite controller didn't have maximum drift for twice the price, I'd pick up one of those, too.

:^)

If I'm emulating something I tend to use a controller.

Nice (1)s

Kill yourself

this isn't something awful, your post counts don't matter.

I find the steam controller pretty nice actually. I never thought I'd enjoy motion controls or use them in a useful way, but the gyro aiming is really useful.

Lack of a dpad can be a problem. But I do like what most games do with the trackpad

people jerk off over the gamecube controller, most people haven't used the saturn 3d control pad (although it's honestly probably the best controller in that image and there's a reason why microsoft is still using it as the base of their controller design to this day)

How do you get the variable speeds that a control stick gives you? Or play games while lying in bed? A mouse and keyboard seem awfully inconvenient for certain games.

nice meme

Are you telling me I need to have a set up for my M&KB when I'm lazing about on my couch?

I've been using the DS4 and i kinda like it. the d-pad is the best one i've used in a long time.

saying KB+M is your favorite controller is like saying a drill press is your favorite kind of hand drill.

Congrats you went Full Retard.
Consider Euphemism.

Imagine playing one of these games with a controller:
M+KB is better for FPS, strategy, tycoon and games with heavy inventory management while a controller is better for platformers, driving games, hack & slash games ect.

I exclusively use my steam controller now, despite owning a 360 one. Once you get used to it, it is hard to go back to normal controllers, at least for me.

Diablo 2 plays fine with a contoller.
Dumbass.

ok, imagine using a drill press to drive screws into a wall beam to hang a shelf.

not an argument. wasted tripdubs

need me to explain it to you more simply? theyre 2 different tools for 2 different things you fucking retard. if you need it broken down any further you have the IQ of a nigger. kys.

How hard would it be to make a controller with

Seriously, why can't someone make this hodgepodge controller. What I'll never understand is why we don't have six face buttons anymore.

like steam? or like the xbox

Steam controller has convex sticks, well, normal ones, mine has a gamecube controller thumbstick.

Got the Xbone controller from a pawn shop a few days ago because they didn't have USB 360 controllers. I'll say the analog stick grips are better and the Dpad is "slightly" better but the 360 dpad isn't exactly difficult to improve on. The rumble is fantastic and probably the best I've felt. But everything else is either ok or not to great. The analog sticks are concave and are textured to keep your grip (which should be the standard tbh, convex a shit) but I find myself pushing R3/L3 accidentally whenever I move the sticks. Which gets annoying. The R2 and L2 trigger feel fucking weird and don't really give a satisfying full press and it sort of feels like I'm pressing down against soft plastic or hard rubber or something. It just feels off and the triggers are way to long for a precise input. Often forcing me to map them to R1 and L1. Which give have the same soft plastic/hard rubber feel instead of a satisfying click. But it's more precise and most games don't require a very precise R2/L2 input anyway. Not a positive by all means but I doubt people will ever make good trigger buttons. I'm sure many people don't prefer them at all though and I can see why. And while I said the D-pad was a little better that's only because it's not the 360's. On the whole it clicks like a motherfucker and it's hard to switch between the left and right without hitting up or down directions. It's also uncomfortable to use if you're using it primarily instead of the L analog stick. Just like the 360.

I will say the best thing about it though is that the USB is a separate chord instead of it being directly attached to the fucking thing. Which is what killed most of my 360 controllers. So by that eetric alone it's probably better than the 360. Just expect slightly worse shoulder buttons and wonky analog sticks. I should also add that this is the second one I got. Because the first one I got from the pawn shop was broken due to the right stick being off center. So the sticks probably die more easily.

Long triggers are precisely what you want for precise input, user

So if the trigger took 3 seconds to fully press it would make it more accurate? Explain.

I just wish the D-pad was an actual D-pad, and not this D-disk piece of shit, but I don't really use it much anyway. Everything else is perfect for my hands unlike any other controller.

If your hand is that arthritis riddled, consider a different hobby. Most shooter games on the Xbox One seem to go off at a quarter pull, which is plenty short. You want triggers with a wide range of motion for analog inputs. Why do you think tryhards put stick extensions on their controllers? It's to artificially increase the 'resolution' of the input. Your hands can only be so precise with regards to fine movement. Increasing the distance moved per measurable unit of input increases precision of the input.

I'm not saying it is. But no matter what there's a longer time for the input to work than if it were a bumper button. It's why dashing in Dustforce is impossible with a trigger.
As far as I can see I don't have any problems with moving my fingers less to have a more precise input. I sort of get what you're saying but I genuinely don't get this explanation as I've never actually felt any improvement in precision from it. I've never been more precise with a trigger than I have with a bumper. And considering I play a game where you need to get frame perfect patterns going I'de say my method is more reliable. Whatever works for you though I guess.

It's loud. That's my main complaint. And it requires a little more force than I would like.
I don't need sound to know when I've pushed a button. I can feel that because I have fingers. You know one of the areas of your body with the most nerves?
Not so at all. It's just more effort than it should be. I have to shift my thumb much more than I would if I were using a better direction pad. And it still doesn't resolve the fact that your play rather awkardly. I feel more comfortable doing a claw grip than this shit.

my wiener. i suggest you all give it a whirl

It ain't the prettiest controller or the most revolutionary, but it's reliable and it gets the job done, which is what counts.

Untouchable for me.

It's dirt cheap trash for a reason.

You probably don't use it much, newfag.

I'd use my laptop if I wanted a touchpad.

Or as I like to call it

you guys are arguing the same point at eachother

Your mother's asscheeks

NES
Dualshock 2 and Gamecube
Sega Saturn and Dualshock 4
Xbox Duke controller and OG PS1 controller

its decent but the buttons are a little loud

Honestly, it looks very sexy, and when you hold it it feels nice, but I just hate the analog stick placement, and I am also used to ABXY buttons. I own the g710+ keyboard and some of the led broke within weeks. All the keys from F to ; have no back light anymore.

I am generally not a fan of current keyboards. I want extra buttons, but modern keyboards rarely have them. I picked up a Logitech G110 for 60€ many years ago, and it was almost perfect. Hast 12 of those G keys. The g710+ has only 6.

What's the best controller for playing games on PC? I've been having a bad track record of games I want to play best being experienced on a controller, due to the KB+M controls being god-awful, and I need to know what controllers work best for this. I'm thinking either the Steam Controller or a Dualshock 3/4, since I'm a Sonigger and used to the old Dualshock 2.

(checked)
I have a Logitech G510, handy thing, membrane switches sure, but 18 bindable keys is damn handy for games that rely on lengthy command inputs. I also use SirReal panel to monitor my PC's status without having to have Task Manager open

(checked)
Honestly, anything Xbox 360/One compatible will do you. PDP makes a pretty inexpensive-but-usable little wired controller for the One that's Xinput compatible. For emulators that don't require analog, I'd go with something like a Hori Fight pad, since the newer ones have four shoulder buttons and six face buttons, meaning it'll cover your Genesis and Saturn bases along with PS1 games.

I'm not talking about emulators, since my emulators can be configured to an easily usable control scheme myself. I'm talking about games like NieR: Automata and Dark Souls 2.

I Honestly think that you must break your fingers every time you play a game

The fuck is that and where can I purchase one?

It fits my hands perfectly and the analog sticks are just the right size and have a nice grippy texture to them, triggers are big and heavy which I like, buttons are also good. The d-pad is shit but I don't play too many platformers or fighting games so I don't care too much.

360/One. Modern games like that don't really rely on d-pads and you can pick up a USB 360 for less than 30 bucks and a USB One for less than 45 probably. If you order off the internet you can probably get cheaper.

$385.00 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING

it's collector bullshit. Useless junk like that is always expensive.

I've got a couple USB XB360 controllers that have never failed me. I got them both dirt cheap and they work with pretty much every game. The grip on the TRON controller is nice, but the blue LEDs died pretty much immediately.

ONLY THE BEST FOR THE CONSOLE MASTER RACE!

CLOSE THIS THREAD AND THEN KILL YOURSELVES WE HAVE A WINNER

It hasn't been invented yet.

It's still shit

what is up with your love for trackballs? are you the same user that shilled them in last thread?

why do you guys hate trackballs so much…

Because they lost track of their balls a long time ago.

I would give it 6 face buttons like the Saturn controller. Also the black and white buttons from the OG Xbox controller, but on both handles.

Vastly superior to thumbsticks, but I would have said sticks replaced with Steam controller touch pads instead.

The Xbone controller is probably the best traditional controller after the Switch Pro and it has actual PC support. The D-pad is slightly lacking compared to the DS4 or Pro, but it is easily the best d-pad microsoft has ever put out.

PS2 controller was not too small but not too big and fit so perfectly with all the buttons within reach. And those fucking control sticks…

Pic-related

I love the DS4 and general Dualshock layout.
I prefer the analog stick placement to the Xbox's but I should mention that I play a lot of games that use the Dpad. Most games that the Xbox controller is better for are better with a mouse and keyboard anyways.

I got my G710+ because it was refurbed and on sale, so I got it for extremely cheap. I have never used any of the macro keys on the side but I do like having designated media keys.

The snes controller. I am biased because I have really tiny hands, if I every find a snes size controller with an extra pair of triggers and joysticks I'd buy it

On a scale of Wii U to Tsunderes, how shitty is my controller idea?

Dualshock's fat retard cousin.

Yeah that… I mean well done buddy, it's a nice edit, but that controller is retarded as fuck.It has the fucked up sony layout and you basically ruined the one thing that made the gamecube controller good. But again, nice edit.

They're not good.
Like, the only point of Trackballs is people with fucked up hands that can't mouse.

yes

That's a Boomerang

Fuck you Disney for ruining more things I loved.

That picture first reminded me that I know someone who will not shut up about the ducktails reboot and how they will be incorporating lore from the Donald duck comic book and how the reboot will be taking efforts to justify stuff like having Donald leaving the three kids with scrooge because hes in the navy
Then it reminded me that Donald duck also was a Nazi. Though it was a dream sequance.
Then it gave me an idea
What about a gritty Donald duck series where Donald is a spy for the US against the Nazis.

The new show seems to have little in common with the comics or the original show other than superficial shit. Hell the original show had more shit from the comics than any other Mickey and Friends media. Also Mrs. Beakly is some kind of butch dyke ex-super spy for some reason.

After rigorous scientific testing, iteration, and consultation by highly-paid professionals we were able to come up with the most based controller possible. Behold, I present to you, the God Controller.

My dick is a great joystick.

You retard. Just use keyboard only.

Best controller imaginable.

PS2 controller is perfectly designed, it just needs higher quality buttons/sticks/dpad.

Fix the bottom grip (the only grip), switch the "+" D-Pad with the first thumbstick you placed at the bottom (Why you'd do that is beyond me), switch the second (right) thumbstick to a likeness to the 360 one for better camera precision and aiming, while retaining the left one as the original gamecube one after you've moved it to it's original location, make the ABXY buttons clear but colored like second pic related so you can see the inside, and revert A and X back to their original shapes, make a hybrid between the back buttons so it becomes soft to the touch, but clicks when you press all the way down.

Give it a two tone color, black and purple maybe, original gamecube bottons, add a home menu and and a select button. Yes, it IS a hybrid between the wavebird controller and a modded 360 controller.
Here are your references, I'm confident you can make THE controller of controllers.

It also doubles as a DILDO! Nice!!!

If would be best if it had a texture on the color below the buttons so you can differentiate them, yes.

he's handling this all like such shit fuck how does he even have money

Trash.

When you're rich, things that would be expensive for poor people are easily replaceable for you, which is you treat them like shit.

I heard the Saturn D Pad is THE BEST D-Pad to exist.
I wonder how a 6 face button hybrid between the gamecube and xbox controller would work.

The greatest controller ever was the Microsoft Sidewinder Dual Strike.
It was rather unique and difficult to use at first, but once you got used to it, it was by far the best for FPS.
Also they were pretty rugged and lasted quite a long time too.

Problem was, around the time it was still being made–PC shooter games began to come out that required you to be able to have 20 different goddamn buttons (-or keyboard keys) to play. And it didn't have that, so it suffered a lot.

Saturn it is.

it objectively is.
you mean this?

This shit was too big and too heavily

Kiiind of, but with the BIG ass A button, here is a really shitty mockup. Maybe the buttons need to be smaller.

There we go, It's bit easier for the muscle memory

there's a special place in hell for you

That layout is shit for fighting games. Cuckcube controller a shit.

How about this?

-0/10

It will always be shit. Cuckcube controller is trash.

The Mega Drive and Saturn had great D-pads but can we stop pretending like overloading on face buttons was ever a good idea? You only have one thumb and the face of a hand-held controller is not at all the same as the top of a keyboard or arcade counter.

(Checked)
Nintooblets btfo

Dubs.

Best controlled is Wiimote+nunchuck and wii-classic controller. First time in years that you actually could feel the controller. For good and bad.

Fixed

I used to think it was the 360 but the DS4 has really grown on me. Has a nice d-pad, fits in my hand comfortably and the triggers are better than the 360's.

STOP BEING A WEAK GEEK.

I think this one covers all the bases.

Your loss

A lower stick works just fine, a lower d-pad is trash.

The 360's face buttons are horrible, use the SNES or Duel Shock's.

Not bad. Bring the analogs up, I don't care what anyone says, the thumbs naturally go up, just like how the Pro controller on the Wii U was. The buttons clicks should be as good if not better than the 360s. Shave a little fat and shape it like the OG GC controller and we have the best controller ever. Then we would need someone to build this with good quality. Not the cheap shit we have today.

It's because of faggots like you that we have cheap plastic shit and no more CRTs. Original Xbox was built like a tank, that shit still works great.

I really hope that all this shit about the Game Cube remote and Duel Shock remotes are a meme because if it's not you people are autisic

Still the undisputed Kingpin.

Are you a three-handed mutant?

What about arcade sticks? I just finished putting a new panel and wiring in one of these.

My favorite controller has the same precision as a mouse, and the number and feel of keys on a keyboard, its a mouse and a keyboard.

Also, why isn't more common that people just 3D print their fucking controllers? If 3D printing has any use, that would be it.

the real question is why is it so fucking hard to set the dual shock 4 down without hitting a trigger.

it was worse on dualshock 3. so many people smacked the maiden in black or aggroed a firelink NPC because of it.

Controllers are good for sitting back in your chair comfortably.

Yeah, I have never had a problem with mine. But I only used it for the dark souls series on the PC and didnt really notice a different from playing on the console. The Ibuffalo though, the snes one, is amazing for old games and emulation.

Yeah lemme just print a custom circuit board driver and cable.
Let's also just print out a Bluetooth chip

That sounds amazing. Let's do it right now.

What's the best controller for big hands?

Microsoft Sidewinder.

NES Advantage hands down. That things was sturdy af. High quality plastic, metal base, perfect button positioning, nice weight.

Super NES Advantage is not really a close second, but I still loved it. Nowhere near as well-built as its predecessor, but that's not surprising considering it was third party.

The only controller I'll ever need.