Capcom and Blizzard so thirsty for Esports on ESPN that they once again promise to "get rid of #Thuggery" in esports

Capcom and Blizzard so thirsty for Esports on ESPN that they once again promise to "get rid of #Thuggery" in esports

They actually think they can clean up the fighting game community.

They actually think that can be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8IoCE
hooktube.com/watch?v=PElmAFZFoqQ
us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20758276515#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So every nigger is gonna get banned?

That should be good for a few laughs. Post heartfelt vows to create safe spaces. Or how they figure doing that will net them a bigger community and shekel pit.

and every asian, mexican and most whites.
imagine a bunch of paid streamers and C list celebs showing up to an empty show.

Why the fuck would I want to watch people playing a fucking videogame in a SPORTS channel?

An archived source would be nice.

No, just whites. They're progressive like that :^)

What does that even mean?

they want to eliminate banter because BOO HOO HOO ITS OFFENSIVE, IM SUCH A STRONK WOMYN BUT MY STRONK WOMYN EMOTIONS CANT HANDLE BEING CALLED SHIT AT -game-

This. I can't find anything online about what OP is talking about.

Since the OP is braindead, fucking moron:

archive.is/8IoCE

Isn't that half the fun of playing fighting games though? You know, I realize that these fags are completely out of touch with reality in their quest for shekels, but they still surprise me in the ways they show their stupidity.

It's not too outrageous when you think about it. ESPN will probably keep nagging them about muh ratings, especially with those darn skimpy outfits in SF that they keep censoring.
Regardless, OP is a fag and a link would be nice.

I honestly can't see how this would work out. As well as "#Thuggery" going to piss off everyone killing the game faster than its killing itself.

who?

People who want this are faggots with Low testosterone who would happily let you fuck their fat wives.

The culture of Competition IS thuggery. it's all apart of the fun, it's all apart of the pantomime.

Not to sound like a nigger but the FGC should feel like a brotherhood where you can talk shit all day and nobody takes it to heart.

the hero OP needs, but does not deserve

This is how wrestling died. Making something PC is the quickest way to kill something.

Sure thing Tyrone

A somewhat entertaining nigger.

Cheeky fucking nigger.

The goal of this, by the way, is to funnel clueless children and young adults into a social gathering where they can be kidnapped without anyone missing them. They're trying to emasculate these events as much as possible to facilitate this.

I get what he's saying. Bantz should be allowed, but just talking shit is low brow and stupid. Used to love splirscreen COD while I was in Oki for this very reason.
Also would psyche them out by humming Theme of Tara while running around.

It's even more funny because ESPN is dying a horrible death due to cable cutting and people getting sicker and sicker of sportsball, millionaire negro antics and cancerous PC everywhere.

Why would you want to watch people playing a videogame period? Especially esports cancer.

That's true to an extent. The line is down there somewhere but a good amount of what the FGC yells is no worse than your average voice chat in any modern game. There is low brow and there is just being excessive.

There's so many things wrong in this post.

You'd think your jew genes would make you resistant the tricks of your own kind.

Let them
Its destined to fail if they try to make everything "safe" for espn.

In speedrunning's case, it's an exhibition of world-class skill, a let's play is commentary/personality oriented, esports is the same shit as regular sports where somehow people can watch a game that's extremely popular and nothing interesting happens at all because they're not comedians and there's too many rules or money on the line.

I think this is a good video on taunting and other mind games.
Sadly the video is too long to make a good webm(plus I am too lazy), but here is a link to the same video without giving any views.
hooktube.com/watch?v=PElmAFZFoqQ

It was made in japan tho.

If it's a good video, why not give it views, especially if you're not retarded and have some form of adblock.

Yeah, I personally don't know whats wrong with Core A gaming, they seems alright from what I have seen.

Is he, dare i say it, /Ourguy?/

Is that TNA GFW?

Can't you see the giant IMPACT sign at the back?

Now I don't have to reverse image search this, thanks OP

I actually can't
Also I think WWE dying is more of poor management and shitshow booking than anything

I've never actually liked wrestling, never grew up watching it or ever really watching a pay-per-view, but i've started to become seriously engrossing in watching old botchamania episodes. Is this normal?

Because, you summerfag, there is always someone who demands a webm/mp4, and if you directly link to a channel you get called a shill.

Pretty much the same as you, but the constant NJPW shilling on /wooo/ got to me and now I'm actually got into it.

no user, botchamania is pretty entertaining even if you don't like wrestling.
it's not popular because normalfags shun wrestling.

What the fuck?

WWF died after the attitude era, didn't it?

I don't know. I still feel wierd about being this engrossed in something i don't actually care about, just because somebody else cares about it so much that i'm picking up on that energy. This video's the exact same way, i've watched it an embarrasingly high number of times while not knowing either of these people except from just general pop-culture osmosis, and knowing fully well that if that commentary track wasn't over the whole thing i wouldn't care one bit.

Still the video shows only niggers and other subhumans take insults in vidya personally and want to show off predatoric superiority for a crowd of nerds. Shit like why in poker everybody looks dead, since its the first game in existence when people realized that all those emotions are useless for a person withhelding them. Anger is not a good for any sport, any person with half a brain knows it lowers your performance. Especially in virtual reality games that calculated by the machine, where you can't put rage into strength of your character's body.

Yet banning thugging is probably some bullshit to get trannies and women into gaming, who's feels easily hurt. A person who bears grudge is more retarded than the one insulting.

tbh it's really not that strange. I can hypothetically watch Cake Boss (or whatever baking related show), have zero connection to baking and still be considered a normalfag.

Between pretty cool matches, retardedly cool gimmicks and promos, and the fact that my stupid ass fell hard for the recent Tiger Mask anime even though 90% of it's episodes are of mediocre or shit quality I found wrasslin to be very engrossing.

I had the same deal with Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares/Hotel Hell shows.

Keep telling yourself that, game isn't about reflexes alone. Having a chill personality doesn't relate to your reflex performace. Anger eventually leads to misleading.

I just don't know if there's anything that can appeal to this specific niche, nor anything that could. I try to think about how people who were really into wrestling would feel about me trying to talk to them about wrestling and all i can think of is a massive letsplayer and streamer fan who'd try to talk to somebody on Holla Forums about videogames.

If you actually watched the video, it showed that anger sometimes makes you a better player, his example being the famous Daigo moment.

I used to watch this as well but I got tired of it and switched to The Profit.

yes but the difference is is that nobody respectable watches wrestling anymore.

For a faggot who talks pretentiously, you sure don't know much about basic human traits.

It's not like your manhood is in question or anything user, we all have our guilty pleasures.

The trick is how you approach them. Don't act like a know it all faggot and you can talk to damn near any group.

I just don't wanna end up contributing to the wrestling equivalent of letsplayer or youtuber cancer.

At that point it all falls down to personal taste. A quick question to tell if you are going down the right path is "If I was a 3rd party seeing this, would I call them a bunch of faggots?"

Since we've really gone off topic, can I ask why the fuck ESPN

By watching botchamania casually? You're overthinking this.

Which is why i'm asking people who I respect and who are real fans of wrestling as she is played.

Thanks for not calling me a faggot, by the way.

Stop blowing out your ass dude. Try watching the video next time instead of trying to sound smart.

Also that. Who gives a fuck what you watch. Don't be a raging faggot about it and no one will care.
I read homosuck until the end. I'm glad that flaming trainwreck is over. Nothing good came from that giant tire fire but I read so much of it it was more of a test of endurance by the end.

I still miss Problem Sleuth.

You got farther than I did, I dropped out somewhere in the mess of act 6's and rarely looked back. I applaud you for your stubbornness, if anything else.

Me too.

Where the fuck does the money even come from in eSports? I've never met anyone who actually watches that shit, or even knows it exists. It's all promotion and events with no audience.

tumblr money is a hell of a drug.

tl;dr: we were trapped in the homosuck the entire time! Now we will open the homosuck when the best character gets his powers and leave it to your imagination! Thanks for reading, retard. Keep buying more merchandise and don't forget our kickstarter! :^)

I think we can comfortably say that it's a bubble at this point. A lot of hardware companies are pouring money into it, and then you've got the sugar water companies who have too much money anyways who will throw in a few hundred thousand (it's pocket change to them), but overall.. it's a lot of people who are dead certain that they are getting in on "the next big thing" and hoping that it takes off to be as big as the superbowl someday.

I remember this game, was during the riots. Had to play it without any fans

I still remember the very panel i gave up homosuck. It was really early on in act 6, when a pesterlog ended on somebody saying a thing that was the opposite of what they meant to say because RELATIONSHIP DRAMA and MISUNDERSTANDINGMENTS. I got into this comic because of the sheer wealth of ideas, the joy in creating new things so much that creating and expressing new things was a part of the world, and now they were going to make themselves repeat the same character drama with fucking copies of themselves. That was my breaking point. I think i got out at the right time, personally.

I pity Hussie, he started out well but once he fell afoul of his fans they took away everything from him; the music, the story, hell, did he even draw any of the ending? Even when the company ostensibly making the game stole the money and ran, he couldn't say a damn thing about it, probably because of a non disclosure clause. Unlike (((some people))) who take advantage of the cancer he wasn't aware or guessed that he'd become a target of the internet gypsies that fuck up everything they touch.

You got further than you needed to. Most sane people left during act 5. I forgot to mention the best part. After leaving the ending to your imagination a flash showed all the characters living in a SUPER PROGRESSIVE world where the black and white chess pieces live in harmony with all of the players because they technically "won" the game. The plotholes alone make anyone who actually gave a shit about the story give up what little hope they had at a coherent story.

Don't let your kids get caught up in autistic yet badly written garbage like homosuck.

Well the four kids die that was spoilered before the final video even came out. So the end is some sort of Liberal utopia, followed by the kids going to stop and fail to kill English, followed by timeloop clusterfuck.

The writing was already on the wall, i admit, but even then we could have had hope. I still think the trolls were a good idea, even though autism latched onto them harder then limpets to a seafloor.

Albino Black Sheep was too pure for this world.

Just get the noose ready, Moishe.

Seriously, what the fuck? You guys actually read Homestuck?

Are you saying everything you have ever laid eyes on was perfect and untouchable?

Obviously you've never looked into a mirror

lmao internet was already plagued with normalfags on myspace before facebook

You poopyhead!

The faggots on Myspace kept to themselves. Kikebook was like opening a floodgate of sewage on the internet.

dude what
I remember And It Don't Stop (the rap battle one) and this unfinished one where a guy takes his friend to this weird club place and copies of him walk out of the TVs as a gift. What's this one?

it's become very clear you have zero idea what you're talking about

this post reeks of reddit-level autism

The first one is the one I tried to get signed. The second one just tickles my funny bone.

Post the one about the black man trying to play basketball with a welfare check next.

Shit, that's fucking excellent. A shame what happened to Hussie.

You're right, but getting better at what you're doing after so much of it is.
You don't win any matches in, say, a shooter because you've been playing longer than someone else, you win because you're better at shooting than they are, in big part because you've wasted so much time getting better at it. this doesn't apply in every game but still
I do agree that most games that are speedrun only rely on being able to memorize a route and getting lucky though.

It's clear you were not here when myspace was only used by goths to share shitty poems and musicfags arguing about rap vs rock. Myspace was a non issue for the longest time until kikebook started to push the online friend meme.

Here's your [you]

Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be out with your normalfag buds?

source?

Watching people chimp out at each other is the only good thing to come out of e-""""""""sports"""""""" tbh

But we are doing the right thing. What is life without shitposting?

archive.is/8IoCE
Right at the beginning of the thread moron.

fuck, i totally missed lol sorry.

Here it is and a few choice ones I was able to pull from the dark depths of autism that is tumblr.

I just tried to make a thread about in the starcraft forums and it was banned lol!

us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20758276515#1

not banned, i mean it was removed

Enjoy those dubs. You deserved them

That welfare check one makes me laugh every time.

Is there anything popularity can't destroy?

Insecurity.

10/10, I miss Holla Forums sometimes.

Why? they already have streaming services like Twitch for it. Going to TV is just going backwards, and there isn't even an audience for games on sports channels.

>newfirends can become oldfriends provided they lurk enough and gitgud
>niggers will always be niggers you can take the savage out of the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the savage, vid related

MySpace was never home to true normalfags.

It was goths, musicians, and an hero.

lets convbeniently ignore that half the cause for an interest in modern FGC scenes are meme-videos like Yipes yelling at MVC2, "THAT AINT FALCO' and "somebodies getting fucked"

On one hand it would be nice if those who only got into fighting games for memes to fuck off but on that same coin i don't want Capcom being in charge of who does and doesn't fuck off.

So following this lead espn should

The way ESPN is going it will probably be on ESPN1 next year. Sure evo still makes their viewers mad but at least half of that anger is at dumb nerds instead of just at ESPN commentators yelling at their viewers that they're all racists.

These people retarded? That's like trying to clean up the ghetto.

Cleaning up the Ghetto is easy just make it so every child a person has means they lose 10% of their welfare cheque.

That's a really problematic thing to say tbh.
The word thug is derived from the Thuggee minority that lived in India. Muslims and Hindus coexisted peacefully with each other within the group for six hundred years. Then the British invaded and slaughtered all of them. By using the name of that vibrant, proud group to describe things they want to remove, Blizzard are propagating an imperialist, white supremacist message of hate.

Hey, someone who did the same thing I did I knew the ending was going to be shit, but I want to see how the train crashed that's the whole fun of it.

What was hilarious was when you could tell the exact moment they ran out of shekels and rushed the animation during the final flash.

They died (or rather, began dying) shortly after the "Ruthless Aggression" era (2002-2006)
Still, there's much more to the death of wrestling in the West. During the early 2000s WCW had died and got bought, ECW would follow suit, pretty much nobody who used to be big in those promotions got over because Vince was too spiteful to book them the way they should (Goldberg's first run, the Invasion angle) or they ended up injuring themselves or fucking up (nWo). Also, Haitch's reign of terror happens.
Then 2005 would be the beginning of the end: a massively over John Cena turns face which in itself isn't a bad move but the horrendous booking ends up turning what would be the second coming of Hulk Hogan very stale very fast. Eddie Guerrero's death (and later, Chris Benoit's double murder suicide) put WWE in a bad spotlight since they were drug and injury related. After that, with fear of being sued, more and more safety issues are enforced. Linda McMahon runs for senate, forcing Vince to clean up further. And with all this the booking takes a turn for the worse: Cena's Reign(s) of Terror begin, many heels and young up-and-comers are fed to either Haitch or Cena, DX in 2006, literal midgets who end up burying a title belt, Vince trying his best to shit on talent he didn't create by either gutting their original gimmicks or repackaging them, and finally trying to make a second Cena with a third of his talent and none of the charisma, but double the achievements (main events Wrestlemania three years in a row, retires the fucking Undertaker in one of the worst matches ever) and Vince throwing a shitfit every time they boo him.
All that with no competence since they took a lot of ROH's talent and TNA fucking up so hard pretty much nobody would care to watch them until the Broken Matt Hardy angle happened, and even then they fucked that up in the end.
I might be missing a shitload more stuff but that's a basic rundown.

Jesus christ, what a shitshow. I'll just continue to download the attitude era stuff and just assumed it all ended at that time.

I was laughing so hard, gotta love bad looking anime animation, you couldn't even tell what the fuck was even happening, my friend who was a homestuck fan, I told him this would happen made sure to rub it in. were actually friends best freinds infact, he even thinks the ending was horse shit. Dreams do come true guys.

I wasn't like I said, I wanted to see the fire the crash at the end, and it didn't disappoint. I was already in, so I said, "fuck it" I wanted to see the crash, if your honestly accusing me of enjoying it actually. Then you got to tell me what you see in a mirror,

Like I said, tumblr money is a hell of a drug.

Did you at least get to Dick them afterwards?

>MFW (((Disney's Espn))) will die within my lifetime
And nothing of value was lost.

Your post is solid for the most part, but I think they died with the last Nitro. Once WCW went out, that was pretty much it with wrestling.

There's no way now they can even think of making wrestling what it once was. IMHO I think when Vince dies, the industry goes with him. Chances are Haitch/Steph will ultimately go down with the ship or sell to Disney while ROH, etc just fizzle out and Jim Cornette blows his brains out on his last show.

Just another example of corporate retards out of touch with community.

I bet some of them are happy merchants too.

There's no reason not to like NJPW

Niggers wont like this one bit.

Did someone say THUGGERY?

I find it very easy to just post embed related.

==CAPCOM SHOWS RACISM, CALLS BLACK PLAYERS "THUGS" AND AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE REFERRED TO THUGGERY"

MFW these POSes got lucky and are now throwing it away.

The game wasn't made to make money, though that's a nice bonus, so much as it was to filter out politically incompatible employees. You're soon going to see these "game" companies turn into propaganda machines that would make the shit you see today look like Barney in comparison and they're working now to make a bloc of dedicated zealots to make it happen.

Well they'll go bankrupt then while smaller publishers continue to rise. Best part about market forces is they drive out those that don't want to fulfill the market need.

Already we can see this with Sony. They brag about Horizon being a success, but it didn't make it's money back and they axed the sequel. Andromeda got the studio axed and will probably be the end of Electronic Arts in this decade. Activision tried going full propaganda with Infinite Warfare. It sold so poorly that my local gamestop was literally offering to give it away with trade ins of two games.

These companies will die. I will laugh on their graves and then the market will reset and this will play out again in 30 or so years.

Sadly, failing as a company won't stop them so much as it just scatters their drones to the wind. Hell, that might even be the plan: gather up all the progressives just as people are tired of them, give everyone else what looks like a satisfying victory and then quietly stir the disease right back into the mix when their guards are down.

That's not so much the plan so much as it is how it has always been. Progressives and Leftists progressively ruin every nation, business, state, region they are apart of until they are killed or driven out. When it is horrible they leave. Like Californian's fleeing California and voting the same shit in elsewhere.

Leftists are a disease onto humanity and need to be exterminated.

I find it a lot more entertaining to believe there's some master plot behind this and not a giant web of pathological retardation.

I used to think the oligarchs were some brilliant cabal of schemers. Ever advancing toward a brilliant end goal that would benefit them and only them.

Then I learned they're all fucking selfish, narcasistic spoiled morons who have power because they were born into money. These people die from Cancer, of aging organs when they have billions to throw at the problem. They're not smart, but they do meddle. Like Soros and his progressivism.

Isn't this old as shit?

That'd just end up leaving the streets filthy with he bodies of dead babies from the sewers being so clogged with them the decayed chunks get floated out by heavy rainfall.

Wait, I thought Infinite Warfare was the good one and whatever they call the World War with blacks was the shitty one.
EA will just find a new batch of blood to sustain itself off of like all its previous victims; it's far too good at being Satan to fall so easily especially since they still have the Star Wars vidja license.

Infinite Warfare was the one in space that CoDfags apparently hated because you could actually jump in it. Advanced Warfare was the one that had anywhere from a "okay" to "not bad" reaction, though to be honest I imagine most of it is e-celebs revising history to make people try and think they hated the last one to justify believing the next one will fix everything.