I know some of you cutie patooties got this shit but i refuse to buy digital games on principle

I know some of you cutie patooties got this shit but i refuse to buy digital games on principle.

I see it's available physically for asian english copies and I'd like to know if there would be anything missing from these copies compared to the NA PSN version?

i swear to god if you call me that one more time im going to suck your dick so hard you won't walk again.

Too bad sweetheart, now answer my question

Bump

i dont know, i dont even know that game you're talking about.

No, the physical edition is the same as the digital. You'll get everything other than the preorder bonus which was just a PS4 theme.

Just remember that the game rewards you being patient and using timing to your advantage.

You can only get the true ending by basically doing everything in the game, but I never found it irritating to do so.

So one finger death punch AAA edition?

It's more cleaned up and actually involves platforming. The Hydrath Castle is also completely non-linear and you're free to do a NG+ with all the sequence breaking tools you get.

I don't recall what sony did to utterly fuck them, though I do know his game was made with love and devotion to the originals without buttfucking them.

Hell, you can play this new game with the original game's amiga soundtrack playing.

How about playing the original Amiga game? With invincibility?

The original game wasnt particularly good and 50hz cancer was thorough. This is honestly the best thing to happen to shadow of the beast, so try and conceal your autistic outrage

Guess its cancer

The game WAS designed around 50hz since it was an european release but I do agree this remake is fantastic, too bad such a great game is tied to consoles and not computers where it belongs.

Quiet platform warrior, you dont even have ownership of games

You will be executed for your crimes.

My 5TB of pirated games say otherwise

Psygnosis was a shit dev

Seriously? Low effort bait.

It comes with a code for a custom PS4 theme.

Has anyone ever fapped to the Dryad Queen?

the way the camera moves fucking triggers me. this is a one way street to motion sickness and eye strain.

Forgot the "of the" when googling and got some gay kpop

You bet.

It's the easy way to do it.
Rather than making a complex script that moves on its own depending on the movement of the character you just pair the camera with the player model and call it a fucking day

Laziest shit

The platforming in this game is shitty. But the combat is very satisfying. And there's a shit-ton of hidden lore in it.

PC port when?