What's a good game to get addicted to nowadays?

What's a good game to get addicted to nowadays?

Seems like Overwatch is currently the biggest swinging dick of habitual addictive gaming, but I'm sure there's something better hiding in its shadow.

congrats, I think this is the worst thread I've seen in a while.

congrats, I think this is the worst post I've seen in a while.

Fun fact: even the people that make OW videos for a living are getting tired of it.

Get Warcraft 3.
Play around with the modded community games.
A good portion of those gaymes are better than the ones you can ever buy.

Fuck off you cryptoshill kike

Could you maybe suggest something just an eensy bit less autistic?

Is the pic supposed to describe his post or yours?

Overwatch is a shit game.

No, I won't. I live and breathe autism. I know this is a bait thread.

TES Oblivion.

You didn't even say what kind of games you like. I'm guessing you only play games that are popular. You might as tell me slots are "fun" because they're popular.
What a shit thread.

There's always grindan game if you need a big autistic time sink.

Battleborn

Kinda stuck in a weird loop on this one.

I want to grind in a game where it feels kind of meaningful to grind or that I'm actually competing with someone for some reason, so that makes me lean towards MMOs.

Yet 98% of MMOs are garbage, require too much money to keep up with, and often employ RNG to stopgap players who are leveling up too fast for new game content to be rolled out.

What do?

Oblivion is also a shit game.

I posted the answer already.
Banish the light and sacrifice your sleeping hours upon the altar of the grindan game.

That's not multiplayer!

WHY AM I SO FLAT

As an OW player I have to say no, it stops being addictive after a while, specially since there is no reason to play it other than to unlock cosmetics, competitive is shit and game balance is shit.

congrats, I think this is the worst repost I've seen in a while.

congrats, I think this is the worst pic unrelated I've seen in a while.

Where are games hosted outside Battlenet nowadays? Garena used to be fairly big.

Figure it out you stupid fucking weeb.

grand strats are fun considering that you can play for hours and not get bored

Fuck off Randy

Don't play shit like Overwatch, if you need a game to get addicted to, try Space Station 13 or Dorf Fort instead.

What were you thinking when you made this thread? How nice it will be of people tickle your prostate with their cocks?

and it just got worse with the clunkiest hero released to date.

I put around 90 hours into renowned explorers in the last two months. It's got some good wholesome fun and lots of variety.

If you wanted a genuine suggestion.