Ps3

SONYGGER GET FUCKED LOL

And that was back when the economy was only halfway in the toilet.

Go milk a kangaroo, faggot

Actually if you count for inflation a ps3 would be 727 dollers

Switch to pc already, bro.

For the price of a switch, we can buy 300 litres worth of goon.

That's enough to start an abo revolution.

That picture is actually pretty funny.

But really, why would anyone want a Switch? Shouldn't you wait until a console has, you know, games to play on it?

what part of "its OK when nintendo does it" don't you understand?

thats literally going double full retard

if you gotta go full retard and buy a console because there is like one single game thats not on PC, at least be smart and buy it dirt cheap when all the dumb kids start selling to buy the new one

>>>/reddit/

How did you even find 8ch?

oh wow, what a surprise!

Reddit actually banned master race dickery because it hurt people's feelings.

Are you kidding me?

you can save 3 bux if you buy the bundle
what in the actual jew shit

I know the vidya aftermarket there in rooland has been rather fucked, but what's the average percent difference in price between newly release media goods there and in, say, the US?

Wouldn't be surprised

No fuclkimg way. Show us!

Please tell me they're fake

As far as I'm aware (we don't have Gametraders here in NA; they're an ausfag store to my knowledge), they're not. Or rather, they weren't. Not sure if they're still around or not (I'd fucking hope they went under, asking those sorts of prices).

I've heard SotN for the PS1 got an abysmal PAL shipment (whilst selling well enough in NA to secure a Greatest Hits print) at the very least, but two hundred fifty roobucks, especially for a preowned copy, sounds completely outrageous.

As an ausfag I can tell you the TP price is pretty accurate, nintendo pal games are stupidly expensive. All those prices are real but I don't think gametraders exist anymore now that people can mark up their games themselves on Ebay.

I bought TP for Gamecube years ago for a friend for like $25, and SotN for another friend for $14. I'm not kicking myself for not keeping them, because I know how to use flash carts, SD card replacement mods, and other such shit for playing games on a console. Or even emulating. The purpose of games is to play them, not pay a fucking fortune for them. Alas, trust fund hipsters ruined the game market by paying retarded sums for whatever game AVGN or some other asshole said was good. Can't fault the resellers for charging what the market will bear. If some dipshit wanted to pay you a mint for shit you didn't want, wouldn't you jump on it?