Some shitty RPG that i played like 10 years ago and i can't fucking remember it

Hey Holla Forums there was a shitty rpg that i played when i was like 15 that i wanted to play again because i hate myself.
It was pc exclusive, full shitty pixel art style, it had a shitton of levels and a shitty online mode. I can't fucking remember the name, i think that was something something fortune. Like Well of fortune or some shit like that. Well, thanks Holla Forums i hope that someone of you autist remember/played this game, i want to confirm that i'm not crazy and that i actually played this game. It has "strang" weapong like musical instruments, and it was downloaded from it own site.

Other urls found in this thread:

graalonline.com/
synthetic-reality.com/wosHome.htm
y8.com/games/graal_online_classic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user you need to remember more than that

How was the combat?
How was the art direction, anime, cartoon, realistic?
also,
wut

graalonline.com/
Wild guessing Graal just for the hell of it.

you seem like a retarded

Any more details? This sounds pretty vague so far.

Checked and kek'd.

I can't remember the combat, i htink that it was more like anime than cartoon, it had like 1k levels or more.

Sorry, i can barely remember what i ate 3 days ago.

It had an online mode that was completely shit, you connected to the "world/game" of the other player.

Nigga, there's gotta be something. If you remember a game from ages ago there's gotta be some weird details you remember. Like what enemies did you fight and such?

lay off the weed

wtf, as in stages or character level ups?
How did you control your character, keyboard movement(wasd or arrow keys) or point and click.

Keyborad movement, the map was like the map on the Gameboy advance final fantasy. And it was on level up.

Well, there was green slimes that were low level and golden slimes that were like level 20~50 or some shit like that. One weird detail is that you could use musical instruments as a weapon i think. It was too niche i think.

I'm pretty sure that the game name was somethink close to Well of fortune.

You mean it was a top down game? Or was the perspective a side-scroller?

Lmao dude. Can you forget about this place?

on the map was top down view, on battles it was side-scrolled

Turn based combat?

I wish that i could, one friend made me remember this place today.

Can't remember, probably yes. Or some strange type of combat, i think that it was pretty rare. You can throw names and i will search it.

found it OP
go for the high score

please help me, i have autism :(

Really can't think of anything.
The "online mode" thing kills it, can't think of any game like that with the other criteria you mentioned.
How exactly did it work, were the battles random encounters, even on the online mode? What happened with the fights in the multiplayer mode?

Shit, wasn't this that online Zelda LTTP clone? I think I played a free private server version of it like 10 years ago. Was surprisingly fun. I wonder if there are still any populated free servers

Yes
Its better than most MMORPGs out there due to the autistic community alone
I shit you not

The enemies were on the map, and in online i think that each one had it's own fight. Almost never played the online mode, it was completely garbage (Even more than the game itself)

good luck beating the best

Any populated private servers? The official game is p2p right?

FUCKING FOUND IT
synthetic-reality.com/wosHome.htm
THANKS ANYWAYS Holla Forums NOW I CAN FINALLY DIE!!!!

No idea, last time I played it was in 2009 on my Iphone 2G

watch your Caps you fucking nigger

Damn, you weren't kidding. This does look like shit. But I'm glad you found what you were looking for, OP.

You guys should try. It's completely garbage.

Shiet. I'm trying to play it on y8.com/games/graal_online_classic but it's just a blank screen even after logging in

Can't even get past the loading screen
I guess mobile is their bread and butter, so much they don't even care about their browser based version

Literally no one here ever knew about this.
You found it by yourself mate.
Might check it out later.

I tried it on mobile and its full of mexican ass niggas

It looks like shit
Can you have her as your companion?

> Weed fucks with your brain you degenerate

You clearly know fuckall about cannabis.

DUDE

weed is tight weed is tight

Too much of anything can be bad for you user.

Nice job, OP. I'm actually surprised stuff like this is still around. There's some old flash games I kinda miss playing back when 2flashgames was still a huge list of flash games, probably back in 2005. Man I miss that shit.