What year did the Jewish take over of video games occur...

What year did the Jewish take over of video games occur? I remember a time when video games where mostly made by white men with the occasional "based" nonwhite friend (in the west) and nips (in the east) who all had the deep love and passion for video games and what made them tick.
Now it's all kike directors, rainbow-haired marxist faggots and stronk wymnz, and greedy and/or washed up honorarys.

I'm trying to understand when the switch happened and if there is an overarching agenda behind it. I'm tired of hearing the hypercritical rhetoric, the need for non-whites and women (sometimes both at the same time) lead characters, and framing the theme of every game as a revolutionaryist (Watch Dogs: muh strong muslim women hackers fighting evil racist gubbermints; Beyond Good and Evil 2: muh strong afroed negress; Mass Effect Androgynous: muh strong intentionally average-looking female lead; and in the case of our yellow allies, Nintendo: ignore all our beloved IPs and fall into the modern money-grabbing pittraps of today like paid DLC; Sony: let's be only slightly better than kikes with our love of the shekels)

It's fucking insane. I just want my video games back. I just want to have non-kiked, non-partisan, non-arty fun.

tl;dr video games attract kikes more than the allure of a freshly born baby's penis foreskin. How do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/ugly-betty-actor-killed-mother-because-possessed/story?id=12251158
youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSByCxGXXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gradual

2007 is the meme answer.

That's mostly for turning television and movies into a nerd-themed money machine.
If I recall correctly, 2007 was still pretty decent for gaming, although still almost to the point of no return.

2007 is when Western Civilization just gave up and laid down to die. Almost everything wrong with CURRENT YEAR society started in 2007.

I would say 2011-2013. You can count the good games that came out in those years on one hand.

Stop making these shitty threads.

True. The real answer to me is 1992 with the release of wolfenstein 3d. The pioneer of the (((FPS))) genre and the game that made killing those ebil nazis cool.

There hasn't been a masterpiece game past 2005.

2007 introduced waggle, COD Modern Warfare, Halo 3 and that ridiculous marketing blitz, and Portal hurr durr the cake is a lie. Gaming was fucked from that point because everyone was either copying the Wii, copying COD4, or pumping out shovelware for the Wii and DS. Also it became the norm for companies to spend more money marketing a game than developing it, because MS did for Halo 3.

grandpa are you off your meds again?

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

I'd say 2006, but that's just because Medieval II came out and it was the last game I ever actually cared about. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Pretty much. 2007 was when the fallout from 9/11 (that pozzed everything else) hit gaming.

I'd say 2001 was when it did. 9/11, no matter your opinion on it, changed everything. 2007 was when they just pulled the life support cord.

For me, I can do that with games from 2006-2017.

Oh this is the type of threads that is Holla Forums pretends to be Holla Forums and "totally normal Holla Forums users"(tm) tell said """"""Holla Forums""""""" poster to fuck off and then actors start fighting against each other, hoping to stigmatize actual Holla Forums posters by making THEM bite the hook of bait and burning the thread to the fucking ground while actual Holla Forums users either sit back and watch or just ignore it, while Holla Forums or Holla Forums tries influencing the future of the board.

you ok?

Look at all these sage posters OP. Pure (((coincidence)))

As people have said, 2007 is the year the west just gave up. But there was a lot of buildup to that. An example I like to point out is Jak II becoming a GTA clone because of focus groups, which starts Naughty Dog down the path of becoming an SJW movie studio instead of a fun game studio.

There were lots of threads and trends that started years earlier, but they all came to a head in 2007.

Lieberman is incredibly right wing for a Democrat. Hence why he isn't one anymore. He is more conservative than most Republicans

Also

Their infamy, having been scattered across the world, their low population, their satanic/ancient mystery schools have used every single punishment from God as part of their powerful victimization.

They have been "in power" since before Christ, they have been worshiping satanic horned deities and sacrificing for it since ancient times.

If earlier video games looked like it was catering to your penis it's because it was there to lure you in, it was always compromised, it was just more subtle in the "wrong" ways and more blatant in the "right" ways.

They've always been Jewish and Jewish they will always be. Wasting away your life in front of a computer screen as the world crumbles around you, that sounds Jewish to me.

2006-2007: when DLC became a thing due to 7th generation consoles. It probably happened sooner, but this was when it came to a head that $60 USD was too little for a full game.

I'm sure there's a newer one.

I just don't see how those buildings effected gaming

You already know the answer, bro. Warm up those ovens while you are at it, so when the Holla Forumsacks finally meme their day of the rope into reality, you will get your piece.

You know what I meant, user. 9/11 was the justification everyone used to crackdown on something or other. Everything soon became sterile, devoid of creativity and ingenuity. Everyone wanted to play safe, everyone wanted to tow the Party line. It was the tipping point. It got America into two major conflicts that have been nothing short of abysmally conducted, arguably led to Obama/Trump, and overall shifted Western civilization's priorities.

If 9/11 never happened, things would've been radically different, let alone vidya. Vidya was just one of many casualties of the 9/11 fallout.

You know nothing. Please don’t comment on something you don’t know except to ask questions about it.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

It was only a matter of time, (((they))) manage to seep into any crack and digest whatever is inside without notice, slowly poisoning the well of society.
No one year is to blame, because (((they))) work ceaselessly for one goal.

It's literally a sequel to judaism. You, jews, and muslims are like people arguing over which Star Wars trilogy is better. It's all the same shit (but yeah, the newest one is the worst).

Bush definitely lead to Obama, and Bush was hugely propped up by 9/11. SJWs lead to Trump more than Obama directly, but we could still argue they're also a consequence, or rather an opposition against, Occupy Wall Street, which was largely created as pushback against Bush-era economic policies.

Yeah nah fuck off

But muh pagan vs pagan vs christian vs pagan vs furry vs christian vs pagan argument!!!
FUUCCCKKIIINNNGGG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since the beginning

You dont have to be from Holla Forums to hate jews user.

Have you ever met one? They are fucking disgusting creatures.

I dont think I even have ever met a jew, its kinda a creepy feeling.

You have, you just don't know. They don't like to advertise they are Jews, going so far as to change their last name to something white sounding.

The closest I can think of is my old manager but he made a joke about being Jewish at some family staff party. To this day I don't know if he was series. He was a piece of shit and nobody liked him, he got the manager job because the old property manager knew him or something.

And 2001 to 2006 is the correct answer. The video game industry started swimming in so much money, and exerting so much cultural influence, during the sixth generation that it attracted the jews in full force. They had it taken over completely by the time the seventh generation rolled around. Remember horse armor? That pretty much marked the moment vidya was completely subverted. So the meme answer isn't right but it's not far off either.

The destruction of western civilization and its values so the jews can create an environment where they're allowed to flourish, dominate, and practice their degeneracy unopposed. Look up the (((Weimar Republic))) if you want to know what their idea of paradise is.

Gas the kikes race war now

He was a jew and he got his manager job because the old property manager was also a jew. I guarantee you this.

Eh, I think they are both dead now, and that was 7 years ago. Just never put two and two together.

No, it's not all of them. It's just that the ones that contain these people are launched to extreme heights by the gaming media. That's the kike's hand in this.

There is plenty of good stuff out there, just stop looking in the wrong places.

They were around long before 2007. Don't forget the GTA games played a big role in Jewing the kids. Be a cool, sexy badass rebel who fucks all the girls and kills those fascist pigs!

Wolfenstein was about fighting the ebil nazis. Mid 90s-late 90s was full of GRLL POWER. Games have been cucked and Jewed very early on, you're just OK with the earlier indoctrination and propaganda because of your childhood and not knowing better. The third wave of feminism/liberalism (Marxism) is just the one you're opposed to.

Nigger learn to make a game if you are so bothered about it.

There's always been Judaism mixed within games once they stopped being passtimes disgruntled programmers started making while patiently staring at their screens for their goddamn projects to work. The problem isn't with Jews themselves in this industry but with the amount of shit the "core audiences" are willing to put up with.

(checked)
No one else checked this holy number trips . . .

7th gen.

When you start needing huge budgets to produce games, where are you going to get your finances from? (((Them))) of course.

Why are you evenon Holla Forums if you seem to hate games so much

because Holla Forums can't stay in their containment board and spill over into Holla Forums with their delusions

I met one for the first time in Japan, funnily enough. A disgusting creature seething with callousness and arrogance, whose only goal in life was to make more money.

Christianity (and its sequels) are worse than Judaism. See, Judaism is great–for the Jews. It gives them cohesiveness and protects them. It instructs them not to interbreed with Gentiles. It instructs them to exploit and manipulate Gentiles. It teaches them to protect and preserve their own culture and heritage by any means necessary.

Christianity, on the other hand, offers none of these protections. It includes things that might be interpreted to advocate some of these things, but it does so in the most vague, self-contradictory way possible; this is a feature, not a bug, because the real designers of Christianity were the Jews–the actual rebellion against Judaism was Gnosticism, not Christianity, and most of you have probably never even heard of it, let alone studied it, because they wiped it out so thoroughly.

The goal of Christianity is to induce passivity into its adherents. As I mentioned before, it does include little nods or mentions about preserving this or protecting that, but never consistently, and there is always another verse or another book that contradicts it somehow, and the fact that the Synod of Antioch was used as a pretext to remove the apocrypha in order to severely manipulate the form and content of Christ's teachings is a strong indicator that there was an agenda, probably initiated even before the Crucifixion, to ensure that the real message of Christ's teachings was obliterated–or, at the very least, obscured to the greatest possible extent.

Every single aspect of Christianity has been perverted, weakened, or falsified. Its entire purpose is to destroy western culture; it says something about the strength of our values that we managed to make it into something great and beautiful for over 1,500 years before the systemic poison which had been a part of the message from the beginning began to have visible effect.

I know, right? It's easier more than ever to make one.

What are the Reformation and Enlightenment, you fucking retard?

Christianity unlocked the full potential of the white race. It still does to this day - which is why white Christians on average act so much more civilized than white pagans or muh-dickists - sorry, I meant atheists - do.

And then you talk about weakness and passivity, but what the fuck are you doing here instead of fighting like your ancient pagan ancestors did? I don't see groups of 50 pagans getting sniper rifles and going out to simultaneously take out key figures of our oppressors or take down the electric grid and force a race war. Oh look at that, you dumb fucking nigger, I, a Christian, just came up with a strategy that would fuck over the ZOG with little to no effort.

Or are you going to face reality and admit that we got subverted, and that practicality necessitates patience and learning to play the subversion game right until we're ready to go hot?

You need to shut the fuck up with that D&C bullshit.

The game companies make what people want. People are stupid, shallow, ignorant, have no attention span, have no taste, are wasteful, slothful, and selfish. With that in mind do you really think that with an audience like that, people are going to put out decent games, especially with an audience like you and all the other useless pieces of shit that infest this planet?

I can't even tell the difference between Holla Forums shitposting and Holla Forums false-flagging anymore. This is the stupidest goddamn thread I've seen all week.

Inb4 "Yes, good goy, just talk about video games rather than the Jewish takeover" or some shit. Fuck back off to your flavor of Holla Forums you shitting cunts.

user this doesnt apply only to the audience but to the devs and executives as well

You mustn't be here very often then.

330AD + 1500 = 1830 – well after the "Enlightenment" – which was, frankly, nowhere near what it's cracked up to be. It's just like how Einstein's Relativity was simply the logical extension of Lorentz transformations and a few other advances, the name of which escape me at the moment… the visible advances are always rapid, but the fundamental work which permitted them to occur took a long, long time to develop. Idiots like you only see the visible end result, instead of being aware of the centuries of tedium which were required to make them possible.

And you're not a Christian. You might think you are, but in reality what I believe is far closer to the teachings of Christ than anything you are capable of comprehending. I'm not a pagan, either, unless you mean that in the broad (original) sense of anyone who does not specifically follow the Catholic church (which was the only Christian church in existence at the time the term was coined).

You're just another bible-worshipping monkey who hasn't the faintest clue who the real players are, what the real agenda is, or the real strategies necessary to win.

You must be new here.

this is why I avoid religion.

Keep avoiding it you stupid goy, you only give them strength when you passively accept how things are.

Are you trying to tell me religion will give me the power to fix the world?

A uniting banner based on morals won't fix the world? Besides, there is such a thing as a destructive religion and i'm not talking about Christianity or Islam. Blaming religion in general like that is no better than blaming a murder on the gun.

Im not blaming any religion except judaism, but giving any thought to religion just seems like a waste of time to me. Especially when arguements about how jewish christianity is come up.

I'll agree with you on that but it's basic knowledge that a functioning society has to have some form of religion. Without it, a fledgling civilization tends to fall thanks to hedonism, theft, murder, and other things a religion tells people not to. From there people will create a police force to uphold those basic rules and things tend to fall into place from there.

What makes you think that a society in which people simply desire to maintain and advance society without religion isn't possible? It is true that many ancient civilizations fell because of a loss of religion but that was because they lost their reason to die for their civilization, not because they stopped believing in god. I believe a society in which devotion and faith to god is replaced by devotion and faith to your country/fellow man is necessary, and the only way today. With little boys getting their dicks cut off to become "women", it is clear god (if he exists) does not care to keep us in check or help us by guiding us away from degeneracy. A people who have to live with each other, and want the best for each other, however, have good reason to keep each other in check, and away from degeneracy. While it is not hard to break a peoples confidence in an invisible being in the sky, it would be much harder to break their bond with their country/fellow man, and their willingness to do anything which may help their fellow man. Sadly, I don't think a religious society or a united society like I described above are possibly today. I don't see any way to unite the individualistic west in the current age, without the jews literally repeating the weimar republic.

nice

Well it's true. You are assuming that those people have an established history. I'm talking about "unga bunga, rockstop" tier humans gathering to create a basic civilization.

Do you agree that modern western countries don't necessarily need religion, though?

It's a two sided blade. Right now it could work but I would fear in 15 or so generations we will see shit that rivals Sodom and Gomorrah. I would not be able to rest peacefully knowing that is the future I would be dooming my bloodline with.

No, it's not, don't replying if you're not going to read the picture i posted explaining this.

You're exactly like the political centrist meme

If you're not even going to attempt a discussion because you're overwhelmed than why bother.

Christianity was never suppose to work with nationalism/race (even though it can work with it) It was always suppose to be it's own thing against everything else. Nope, Christianity doesn't baby you with contradicting nepotism.
Try reading pic

Gnosticism is new age religion. It's the Religion of the jewish end game, the NWO. No only that but Gnosticism is advanced euphoric crap, it's the same people who believe in the Secret Gospel of Mark. inb4 you ignore video related.

Oh, yeah no one has ever heard of your secret, cool hipster religion.

Try reading the scripture, maybe then you'll find something actual worth criticizing, instead of just complaining that it's not islam/neopaganism. You really think you're the first person who feel like they have debunked it in the history of people who have misinterpreted it (the alternetive Gospels are are really good example of themes, especially once they dated them).

Also dismissing a spiritual system based on political criteria (in your case because it doesn't have enough Jewery enough) is not helpful to you.

I hear this so much, and this is the worst thing anyone can ever do spiritually. People NEED a belief in something higher than them. Avoiding religion doesn't mean you're not worshiping something else unintentionally. You think that the aspects of religion can't be applied to other things like media or video games? A medium where you're rewarded, you feel heard, where you feel powerful.

I hear this from the political side also. I had a friend who was blatantly leftist sjw and i tried to talk to her about her political view, and she said "i avoid politics" while being completely unaware who was an blatant leftist. I'm not saying you can only be insightful with religion but it offers a very neglected ancient insight, as long as you do your research and don't join some cult using God/self-godhood as manipulation or worshiping a false God, and you find out the false gods/godhood by studying them.

Religion can change you so you became the change you wish to see.

Why?
The difference is politics affects the world around us, while religion has no affect on reality beyond giving people motivation for holding certain political beliefs.
I don't need religion for that

Religion is for the peasants.the rich In every part of history did whatever the fuck they wanted. This is true then its true now and any pretense that somehow religion was anything more then for the gullible/peasants. Values are difficult to instill because most people fail to see the value of not whoring yourself out. Not becoming lost in decadence. Most people fail to see the darkness.

The fear of god replaces teaching why. you do not need to know why things are bad just that god will punish you if you are bad is not as valuble as teaching why those things are bad.

Because the people in power are waging a war on a spiritual level, not just a political one
abcnews.go.com/US/ugly-betty-actor-killed-mother-because-possessed/story?id=12251158 . Demoralizing you so you're left in an animalistic state, where you are just feeding whatever destructive self harm they throw at you.

I used to think this also. Both politics and religion influence each other, religion has a race, politics is treated as a religion. There is a spiritual world that we can't see but is more real than the one we do see, everything you do influences the spiritual world.

This is a video of how magicians selling their souls to the demons for magical powers (and end up become a slave to the demon in hell) (the first part really hurts the movie because it shows magic acts that were really easily explained, but the rest of the movie does a good job at covering genuinely unexplainable magics acts as well as the rituals used to cause them). youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY

These kinds of demon contracts also happen in the music industry youtube.com/watch?v=QSByCxGXXeM

Even though Politics and religion influence each other, they're still separate belief systems.

Lets take an example of an commonly known false religion, Mormonism. In Mormon temples it's said that they see spirits of past Mormons. Even though this religion is false, there are still spiritual world entities drawn to it. Now, find out who is wrong and right is the important part.

People need God to survive in this pre-conquered world. Your insight and intelligence may be strong, but it won't solve/protect your human weaknesses to an enemy older than any of us.

It's really not as that simple to say everyone who is religious is poor and stupid lol.

It has been used against the people trying to preserve it. After Christianity became a religion Roman Catholicisms mixed it with pagan influences to appeal more to pagans. Making them worship the sun, and saturn-day.

Where does the powerful pope fit into this peasantry?

You think the rich don't practice religion? what do you think all those rituals are for? Have you ever seen the initiation of the wailing wall for everyone in media? youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

You're trying to prove something spiritual with logic or science, that doesn't work. Even though God tells you why.

If you read the entire bible you would know exactly why God tells you something is wrong.

I don't know why you keep using the word need, but I think you're projecting.
How do you know that?
If I believed in god, it would be impossible to demoralize me, because I'd be able to say things like "God will fix all this", and "at least ill go to heaven, while these people will go to hell.". I'd be able to ignore reality because the "spiritual world" is all that matters.
thankfully I'm not retarded

Why not? Because god is an omniscient magician?

No i'm not using myself as evidence or as an argument, that should be apparent.

t's the same reason i know Scientology is false, they all have elements of satanism (which has been recycled into other systems like new age and wicca. "we believe in a self God-hood" "we going by the bible, unless it has to do with Joseph Smith, then we worship what a man said".

There are people who know God and disobey him, there are demons believe in God.

That is some hilariously arrogant self-serving "logic". I love how you ignore the current life/reality (which is suppose to test you for heaven) to you can pretend that it's mentally crippled you. The irony is you're doing just that without your God themed schizophrenia "crutch".

Because they operate in another part of the world that can only be reached within.

Seriously, where did this hissy fit come from? If you ignore everything i post (like you just did lol) at least tell me why you're suddenly angry?