Are there any good Soundtracks to listen to while playing WWII shooters...

Are there any good Soundtracks to listen to while playing WWII shooters? I've got a Medal of Honor hour-long compilation, the entire BF1 soundtrack, and an editted assortment of the Indiana Jones soundtracks, but I need more variety. No vocal tracks please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stahlhelm#M1956
please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't like blasting the Panzerlied while playing as the Germans, then you have no fucking soul.

pass.

what else ya got?

I've been recommended the Band of Brothers/Saving Private Ryan soundtracks, but those are mostly soft and quiet. I need ACTIONy and HEROIC sounding.

These pictures hit me right in the heart.
At any rate, rather than complex orchestra pieces, I really dig nostalgic, romantic songs from the 20's as background music. Somehow it feels more immersive.

This music makes me want to play Rising Storm but then I remember it's dude knee mortars and flamethrowers lmao simulator so I don't.

Pleb
Posting superior version

I turn the music off and turn up the effects super loud so I can hear footsteps and garand pings.

>>>Holla Forums

DDR outright copypasted some IIIrd Reich songs and i must admit that they are pretty catchy
As much as im a Japanese imperialist by listening to Japanese imperial marches and army songs

I'm sick to my stomach.

Its actually based on IIIrd Reich design en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stahlhelm#M1956
It symbolizes intelligentsia where hammer symbolists working class, it might or might not be a coincidence
and?
AK line is a sexy rifle design, you are a pleb if you think otherwise
If you knew anything about DDR history you would knew that lots of ex Wehrmacht officers and higher up agreed to serve in NVA and that NVA very much inherited III Reich military traditions
NVA was the last german army (it even has a "national" in the name) Bundeswehra and BRD are a joke, germany died together with DDR

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you already have some Sabaton, autistic requirement for vidya soundtracks only or not.

No, Germany died in 1945.

Try again, Ostennegger

please use archive.is/world/2015/oct/02/german-reunification-25-years-on-how-different-are-east-and-west-really

Honestly, Soviet occupation left them much less cucked then (((Allied))) occupation.

theguardian

Fucking Holla Forums censorship.

I'm not really interested in splitting hairs, they were completely cucked under both regimes (and still are to this day).

3outa3

Some of the CoD music is breddy gud

Soviet loli best loli.

qt