Marvelous and Honey∞Parade Games will host “Senran Kagura New Title Presentation 2017″ on August 1 at 18:00 JST...

gematsu.com/2017/07/senran-kagura-new-title-presentation-2017-set-august-1

archive.is/GNgWW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aasaK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now with that dumb shit out of the way, I wonder what they'll announce?

i wish senran kagura was more beat-em-up old fashioned way with walking levels, instead of beat-em-up per level.

That's cool, I guess.

i hope they will tell us how censored the game will be in my region.

If Xseed is bringing it over as they did with all other games, probably as little as possible.

Oh more shovelware, great.

damn who knew ninja tits would bring gaming back
pic unrelated

But will the girls finally kiss?

but trent reznor is a faggot, and carmack is not a visual artist what the fuck

they are ready do that

Im noticing a pattern here these days. Did a gaffer get mod powers or something?

I don't want more SK Nintendo exclusives, but I knew it was going to happen when the Switch was announced.

Pc release when?

Do not bully flatchests!

Man, it feels weird being able to actually recognize these characters.

Are those last 2 pics the same character or what? If Senran Kagura actually has an oppai loli I'd probably get to it faster.

There's a titty slide DLC in Senran Kagura 2 in 3DS. You can now make oppai loli Mirai and flat everyone if you want. Also a silly shooting minigame like Gradius.

The Switch game is shit anyway.

>As an affordably priced, download-only game, this is a concept title based on HD rumble.
archive.is/aasaK

Yeah but it's a concept game for what is probably going to be a full SK game that is switch exclusive. Probably going to be announced during this live-stream.

Problem, faggots?

I see what you're trying to do, faggot.

I've had my fill of boobie shinobis. Just announce Rune Factory 5 already you fucking hacks.

But that's not Hikage

(check'd)
No she's canonically flat, but I really like the artist (Arekishi)

That's not a picture of miyabi you fag.

Adrian Carmack.
There were two Carmacks in the original iD Software.
Adrian was the one who did most of the texture and sprite work.

These streams are always crazy. I don't know why Holla Forums doesn't come together to watch them. I hope the game is either a beat-em-up or 3D action game like EV. However, I think they should update the controls for their combat system.

Love that guy's works too. Also Mirai is still one of my favorite characters but I don't like her gameplay style. It doesn't suit the game IMO. If there was a way to be more mobile with her movement, then she would be more fun.

Probably the coolest character to use in these games. I also like Emu's fighter style and design but personality wise she's not very likeable in SV. She got better in EV though. Meanwhile, Ryobi became one of my favorite characters.

Because Holla Forums is not one person, user. Also I wasn't aware Marvelous hosted Senran streams before. How good are they?

I never fucking understand the cross sections. The one there looks fine, but it's usually a penis going in right side up, but the cross section shows it going in sideways.

They're absurd. It's a few Japanese people throwing whip cream on women's tits, the Asuka and Homura's voice actors reacting to what's happening to their characters in the game while voicing over them. They're very silly and degrade women who may or may not enjoy it. Also Asuka's voice actor looks like a old lady but she sounds so damn cute.

That's probably just a case of QUALITY.