Mighty Number 2 finally ships rewards to early backers

And boy, they managed to outdo themselves again: they sent a box you have to assemble yourself

twitter.com/Isfet/status/889955595272560640
twitter.com/Isfet/status/889955994578628609

that guys got nigger nails

The second hand embarrassment and shame that eminates from MN9 is unbearable

christ, you can't make this shit up

He's one of those hipster indie faggots that Leigh Alexander shilled. She used(?) to be part of his group/company

The blunders never cease.

Is MN9 a worse blunder than ouya or not?

nah

I think everyone was interested at the time, kickstarter high was still a thing, and the lies were just illusive and convincing enough at the time. kamiyas warning came too late, and the people who could see how things would go weren't the type to speak up about it.

Jesus Christ.
So glad I never backed any kickstarters.

Well it depends on how you see it, on the one hand the Ouya can still act as an Android machine and use emulators and shit, so it's at least got more mileage than MN9. On the other hand the sheer amount of money needed to make that happen and the amount of technical problems and minor blunders make it a worse product than MN9.
Scam Yiddizen is probably the biggest failure of the three. Or Nu-Man Sky.

This is what every MGS special edition should've been.

Ouya has practical uses. It just didn't sold well.

Weren't these only a thing because Comcept got bought out? I remember hearing it was only after their acquisition by a new parent-company that they actually had any intention of getting their goddamned backer rewards out. But it's funny as hell that they still half-ass it even with a new company cracking the whip and forcing them to actually output something.

"Kojima-san is a genius! I rike it a lot, Kojima-san!"

Just have to back the right ones, from developers who don't cotton to SJW landwhalery. Or the ones for non-tech things. I got a really spiffy leather wallet from a (((Kickstarter))) campaign. Never USE it, because I don't want to ruin it, so I still use a cheap $10 leather wallet like the kind sold in Hot Topic circa 1997.

This gift keeps on giving

AIDS?

I expected to be disgusted but not this disgusted.

POST YFW YOU DIDN'T BACK THIS SCAM

nah

no im kinda sick of this

If you somehow played MN9 on an ouya would it end the universe?

Hi Inafune and Dina

You're also a (1) you stupid fuck.

GAS

But user, I did back it. In 2014. I thought back then even MML3 was going to be made and EX Troopers was good.

we knew that mn9 was a complete fucking failure months ago, if not right after the Dina debacle already
I've posted all my smugs then and it's done
the "post yfw you dindu x" thing should at least be reserved for actually relevant things

Alright go through the motions and post your smugs along with greentext, who cares, we've done this a million times already and the threads get to like 300 posts.

gommunists detected

>There are people who backed it on this board
>There are people who backed it in this thread

At this point, I can't laugh anymore.
I only feel sorrow for the folks who backed this abortion.
[Better than nothing intensifies.]

I'm tired of dancing on graves that will never grow even the tiniest bit of grass again when there is so many other graves to be dug.
Being smug at a corpse is not even half as fun.

(you)

How to spot a Holla Forumsirgin:

What does any of this have to do with Mighty Number 5.9?

What the fuck is that thing holding the box? Why the fuck would you post a tranny video? Oh, wait, this is Holla Forums…

what

Token behaviors come in opposite pairs.

Yeah has it entirely been taken over by faggots and commies at this point? Nobody else has really mentioned it. Pitiful. Shameful.

Here's your (You), Holla Forums.

Also I'm pretty sure this thread is dead because these faggots get all uncomfortable when some ricenigger takes a shit on vidya.

Nah.

How to spot an edgy Holla Forums poster, the post.

Also, why the hate on neptunia when there are much more cancerous games, both in and outside of the jrpg genre ? Did the generals hurt your precious feelings ?

I swear these fucks are sending the backers shit just to remind them that they fucked up.

Reimu is a dirty fucking CUNT.
Posting best girl.

gb2reddit pls

die

Never seen this.
Hi lefty/pol/
That's because popular games are shit.
Only plays obscure games in general*
Everyone here hates censorship
These both got smacked the fuck down on release and after.
Do you have a single fact to back that up.
We have assfaggots and neptunia generals?

Neptunia is the definition of cancerous, repetitive shovelware

I recognize this image. now im just sad

Have any of you actually backed a game on Kickstarter?

I haven't myself but I may do it for that Arcana Heart one since it's a PC port and not a someone trying to make a game, (((localize))) a game, or making something we have no idea of what the final product is going to be. Since the last game was on Steam, while also having a good netcode, it seems like something that's nearly impossible to fuck up. My only problem is I want a physical disc and that could just mean a CD with a steam key on it. Even then, the game is already funded and is getting a new balance patch. So even people who played it in arcades aren't getting the same product. Hopefully they don't fuck the balance though since the game is actually somewhat balance with no shit tier characters comparable to Ganondorf in Brawl.

I backed River City Ransom Underground. It's fun, tight controls, easy to get into and get good at, but I feel so awful all the time that I can't seem to enjoy video games at all anymore. At least I have my primary hobby to keep me occupied. Firearms.

Never have and certainly never will.

I've backed 9 games, most of which have delivered with the only ones left still in production and not falling into total ruin like some KS. Honestly Kickstarter isn't that bad so long as you get a good deal, I mean if you can get a game you want to buy anyway from a trusted developer and it looks like development is already going good then there really is no reason not to. Shame that's like 1% of kickstarters and the rest are a scam. Just be smart about who you hand your money; read what they've put on the page, research them, and check their history. Or just wait until the game comes out. I've never regretted that, can't say the same with Kickstarter.

Not even with friends? I usually find myself only getting hooked on dungeon crawlers and fighting games these days. I have so much shit I could not buy games for 5 years and still have something new (for me) to play.

Completely understandable. Assuming I support EXAMU with Arcana Heart, I doubt I'll support anything else.

It's silly how so many people fall for the scams after all these years. Mainly because people invest in hype more than anything.>but I feel so awful all the time that I can't seem to enjoy video games at all anymore. Btw what did you back and which was the most fun?

top b8
top dubs

There's all that, yeah, but honestly, I backed it because I wanted it to put the screws to Capcom. I wanted it to not merely pick up where it left off, but supplant Megaman in the same way Capcom is currently getting raped in the fighting game market.

MN9 will haunt us forever

>I got a really spiffy leather wallet from a (((Kickstarter))) campaign. Never USE it, because I don't want to ruin it
That's like the king of shitty purchasing decisions. You're no better than the idiots who backed MN9.

How's that unfolded box treating you? Does the manual tell you how to make the box?

Nothing has gone right for this game. Nothing at all.

You tried it on Holla Forums and now you're trying it here. Give it up.

hahahahahaha
here's your (you)

Do it.

Never ceases to amaze me

nah man i dont have the full thing and refuse to taint my HDD
perhaps some other brave soul will fill us in

Just copy the images and paste them on the page.

You know what fucking stinks? I expected MN9 to be utter trash, but deep down I had hoped with every fibre in my being that it wouldn't be. I'm sick of shit games. I'm sick of looking at potentially decent games given the right devs and going "ha ha they had faith in this" because it's the only source of entertainment it provides.
I fucking love Mega Man X. I love that gameplay, that music, the X buster and all of X's armors(even Unarmored X, but besides Falcon armor, fuck that shit). I love playing as Zero. I love gitting good as to dashing almost the entire playtime of the game, dodging and shooting back against all sorts of clever terrain and enemy placement. And it pains me that the series never reached its peak, and that's barely anything like it, in gameplay, in style or in music.
Fuck you Inafune. And fuck capcom for butchering what could have been the best X game.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WHAT?
WHAT WAS IN THE POSTS?

2 babies 1 fox.

TWENTY XX

The mods are doing something right.

I gave ten bucks to Shenmue 3

kekkels in muh shekels

Lynching a faggot is always praiseworthy.

You don't like a thread, you hide it. If you encourage individual niggers to spam threads they don't like, you end up losing perfectly good threads.

A MN9 thread isn't good by any means. It's just watching a retard slam his head against different wall.

The Ouya technically delivered on everything it promised, barring maybe some technical issues. The backers were offered a game console and they got a game console that could download and play games. Most of the shittiness was incidental to the promises made and the disappointment was a function of the hype.

Mighty No. 9 was not the same game that was promised. Some of the gameplay mechanics promised did not make it into the final version. It was delayed many times and finally came out years after the intended due date. It had its share of technical issues, one bad enough that it could allegedly brick a WiiU. These backer rewards are just the final nail in MN9's coffin of incompetence.

That's outrageously retarded. You're telling me that some of Holla Forums's best threads haven't been about ME3? DmC? TOR?

The only "quality discussion" to be had so far is if MN9 was as bad as the Ouya, and that isn't even a discussion, just people responding to a question. Other than that, it's just been people laughing at the retard and saying "glad that's not me".

Probably a "she"

I backed Barkley 2.

Inafune hired goons to say it's fangamer's fault too.

It's not surprise this place has gone to shit

A ban is too good for you.

how to spot a virgin

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I backed a tabletop rpg and a board game on my local regional kickstarter knockoff, waiting for the tabletop due August, and board game was breddy gud.

The ride goes on

Never count your chickens before they're hatched.

I got a belt, and a grappling hook from Kickstarter. Leather belts, as long as they're not the cheap "genuine" leather and are closer to full grain will just improve as you use it. Doing otherwise would be a waste.

Holy shit. How do you even fuck up making a box? This is the kind of shit that indie devs give away for free. They couldn't even be assed to put in a USB with the game on it.

I'd rather give it away as a gift to someone who doesn't have to carry 16 cards around.

At first people could argue that maybe the hype and the money really got into inafune's head, and therefore he started making piss poor decisions, it's sort of a stretch but still a plausible explanation. This stupid shit, though, is just proof positive that he probably laughs at everybody's expense, what a fucking trainwreck. This raises the question: do you guys consider watching this trainwreck worth 4mirrion dorrar?

When you consider that the Dina Disaster primed the pump for GamerGate and the internet-wide push back against SJWs in video games in general, yes, absolutely. Assuming I had it, I'd spend 4 million of my own money to make that happen.

Kikestarting MN9 was bad taste but a man wearing fake nails is even worse.

Actually most people who frequent Holla Forums also frequent Holla Forums. What you said are for summerfags and Holla Forumsedditors

It takes a real special kind of retardation to continually fuck things up so bad for so long.

what the fuck

They paid $60 for this

what the fuck

The manual doesn't fit in the box

what the fuck

You have to build the box yourself

what the fuck

This is legendary kikery.

It was Level 5, the same company that worked on Professor Layton.

This is as opposed to Red Ash, which got backed by a Chinese company nobody's ever heard of.

Measure in Inches
Cut in Centimeters

Another user here, the package weight a whopping

Weight 0.309 lbs

and arrived in a teensy tiny little package with a shitty plastic covering over it, I honestly thought my package had gotten stolen considering how skinny it was that i didn't notice it the first time

Man what a new and creative post

Fuck your ass, that shit doesn't matter whatsoever. Any person worth half their salt knows that Inafune wasn't the original creator of Mega Man, and barely worked on any of the original projects until Mega Man 8. Heck, he's responsible for the reason Mega Man had spin-offs.

What the fuck is wrong with Inafune? Does he have great ideas but is completely unable to tell whether or not his ideas are being executed well? Does he need somebody else to put together a good dev team for him and constantly run quality control? Because conceptually there's nothing wrong with Mighty No. 9, it's the execution that makes it cancer. Just look at the box and manual, not a bad idea but holy shit was it handled incompetently.

He basically took all the credit for something that was made collectively, calling himself the "father of megaman" when most likely was the guy that did the least to contribute to its creations.
Just like (((Neil Kikemann))) in naughty dog, he basically just tells the developers to put dykes, niggers and faggots in the games, and he has the nerve to put "a game by Neil Druckmann" in the title screen thinking is the new Kojima, taking the credit of the people in ND who have actual talent.
When the people play the games, they read "a game by Neil Druckmann" and think that if the game has pretty graphics, animation or gameplay is because of that faggot who had nothing to do with it, and proceed to worship that talentless kike for what he hasn't done himself and isn't responsible for.
Inafune is the same thing.

You know what, I have to agree. I have no problem with the generals and I pirated some of the games to see what it was about. I like cute 2D and the story seemed like it might be fun to run through. I've yet to finish one of them because

It needs better platforming and more of the good things from the battle system. Then it'd be something I'd enjoy playing. I understand why other anons like it and I'm currently playing the one with the Sega Girls in it when I find time for it.

The ride truely never ends.

As funny as this shit is, I'd say the Ouya is worse. MN9 was just one game, Ouya was a whole CONSOLE.

But can you hang yourself using the power cord?