Mega Man 9 & 10 are finally avatable on PC

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 was announced recently. Featuring Mega Man 7, 8, _9, & 10_ . Didn't hear about it until today. Release date August 10, 2017. Can't lie, I'm looking forward to pirating 9 & 10 on PC.

http*:*//store.steampowered.com/app/495050/Mega_Man_Legacy_Collection_2_2/

archive.fo/PIN6H

I'm ecstatic…

learn the difference.

also MM9 & 10 are fucking comfy.

People here will buy it on steam for sure.

Couldn't you already emulate 9 and 10 with dolphin. Anyway, any word on which version of 8 it will have?

After the previous Legacy Collection I'd probably only be interested in it if it was using the Saturn version of 8 which had all the extra goodies, along with properly rendering Mode 7 effects for MM7 to avoid a fucking plaintext credits-screen like with the Anniversary Collection. 9 and 10 have been around forever as wads for Wiiware through Dolphin.

Don't be a nigger, user, where's the real thing

Eh, I might get it for 50% off. Never paid for 9 and 10 anyway.

Yeah, but input lag sucks. It'll definitely be the PS1 version, those hacks couldn't pull Saturn emulation.

lmao

Post more Roll.

Fucking hell, I am so tempted right now. That game has the most beautiful 2D background, colourful level, and it was underrated as fuck.

Did someone say "I wanna fuck Tron?"

because I want to fuck Tron bonne.

Unless you're using Dolphin's shitty Vsync your input lag should be minimum.

See, I fucking knew it.

Wow, can't fucking wait to play the same game for 9th and 10th times.

Will they fuck it up like the last port? No thanks. Also, trusting Capcom with anything Mega Man. Might as well put it to pasture like Konami and sell licenses to Netflix or some shit.

How much did they pay you?

I'd rather have none.

I just really liked Inti's MM, man. It's a shame I'll support the garbage emulation of 7 and 8 by extension, but what can I do.

Last one was no port, just very low quality emulation with fake advertising.

Man of taste.

g_ Meg_n rule

the previous legacy collection was Roms you could already play on emulator. MM9 & 10 are only currently on Wii, Xbox and PS3 atm.

That's what I meant mate, you can emulate 9 and 10 easy. DLC to boot, since even if you don't have the .wad file for DLC (which is something like 5 KB and is just an unlocker code for stuff already in the game) you can brute-force it through Gecko cheats.

oh you mean the Wii versions? I never thought about that. I never even bothered to try and play Wii Ware games on Dolphin. I have the PS3 version and the blurry sprites look like shit.

I never even aged the series and alli want to do is stick my dick in her and have multiple children

MM10 on WiiWare is kinda blurry too, on default. In any case, the Legacy Collection should have crisper emulation of both titles. The FMVs for MM8 also looks a tad bit clearer, possibly a better codec that even the Anniversary Collection didn't even fix up.

Not a blurry sprite to be found with Dolphin emulation. Wiiware games all emulate like a dream.

gundam was from 1978
megaman from 1986

but who was Bass?

This is Bass

pic strongly related

Won't Capcom just finalize the original serie already?
The Unlimited would be a perfect end if Zero ended up killing Protoman, Bass and Wylly

They can't keep milking something if they end it. Also, Dr. Wahwee is implied to still somehow be alive in the X games, a bunch of times. It's all pointless, though, because who gives a shit about that deep Mega Man lore?

What about Sonic and Knuckles?

I don't know, but now we just call him Shadow the Hedgehog.

That's not the original, that's the Sega Bass Fishing rip-off. Capcom should definitely sue Sega for stealing their original character. What the fuck are you doing, Sega?

Same goes for Dr. Light more than once or twice, both of them are implied to have digitized their consciousness through capsules and Wily more directly through Reploid bodies and the like. Serges upgraded Zero's body, for instance, and Isoc was another Wily pastiche later on in X6.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE X FANGAMES OR CLONES
this track would have been a much better alternative to the admittedly cool Bubble Crab remix

if this leads to Megaman Battle Network getting ported to the PC with multiplayer restored, I'm all for this release.

I don't really care about classic Megaman but BN was my jam

Reminder Corrupted is never coming out.

fuck you

Great taste, my dude.

How do I git gud?

Practice

Calm down and focus. It's just simple patterns.

How come all Zero tracks in X5 sounded much better during beta?

Don't play The Power Fighters, then.

Fuck off Triggered, if the nintendo fanboys can jerk off to the 100th mario game then it's only natural that people get excited for the original version of run and gun man 9 and 10. Besides,

Its all dead…

You're talking about past weekends, right? He didn't suddenly show up again without my notice, right?

no, that's Trash Bandicunt

What the fuck was Wily/Inafune smoking to have come up with Zero's design?

Who could be behind this?

There must be a boxed copy somewhere that isn't owned by jewstope or gender neutral bathrooms ((corporation)).

I didn't know about it, user.

Roll a SHIT

Hell yeah.

He's gone. RVA was too pure for this world.

What actually happened to him? I remember something about him getting chased off of here and moving on to Holla Forums, but I haven't seen him on Holla Forums either in quite a while. Did he just finish up and had no material left or something?

Holla Forums chased him out because they considered it secondary and a borderline namefag so he moved to Holla Forums after enough people on Holla Forums complained about it. He started to do storytimes on Holla Forums until people started yelling about the same thing. He stopped midway into The Game Master due to rulefags and rules that can be interpreted one way or another.
There is no god in this world. Only us.

He decided to stop. He went through Mega Man, Captain N, and Street Fighter.

Wow, you missed like half of his threads, then. As I said, he went through all of Captain N and Street Fighter.

God I hate hair-split "primary" autists that don't get boards have a lot of crossover just with how broad their subjects actually are.

That's a shame that he decided to stop.

Huh, neat.

How big is Roll's loli cock?

You've been able to emulate the wiiware version for years now.

Are you blind? That is still blurry.

If I take off her crotch plate will she die?

WHAT
THE FUCK
IS THAT

Yes, and?