4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite water level in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

water temple

Ristar's water levels were cool as fuck.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

No

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

EXACTLY TWO WEEKS UNTIL FREE FROM THE JOB. Got like 2 episodes of GCCX saved up, plus new games new season plus gabchan's ova. Going to get so drunk to celebrate.

Do you have today off?

dk64 water level was one of da mos frustratin things 4 a nigga tbh

ooh boi budy

Its progress.

No work today. Mowed some lawns, did some housework, saw Kiki's Delivery Service with one of my m8s. Double shift at work tomorrow, but I don't really care anymore.

That one level with the penguins in Galaxy 1.

Still haven't tried Ristar tbh
How goes user

Water level was the one place I had to use a guide during my MM/OoT playthrough last summer. Was annoying as fuck.
How goes

Of course not

yee das rite monica got tons of rum and wine redy to get lit shiiiiiet

Closer ever day

So you'll part after you're off.

Part what?

My boss is giving me a real double shift in a couple days where I work over 12 hours. Tempted to tell them to shove it.

My last test is on wednesday. Gonna be like 3 hours and i have to wake up at 7. I got college ready on my science so i think i'll do fine. Probably. Played some more might and magic world of xeen. Got past that fucking mine level. Fuck the mines.

Luckily my interview is on Wednesday. Hope it pans out. Kinda need it to.

*Party
Forgot the y.

Which might and magic is that? Whats the gameplay like?

What happens if it doesn't?

Yeah after my last day. Don't like drinking on my days off work so I can enjoy it doing other stuff plus being hangover sucks at work.

I'm stuck in a shitty dishwashing job I hate until I can find another job I'm qualified for.

Its 4 and 5 together. Its the last MM that has turn based gameplay before it went realtime/turnbased hybrid. The game is probably my favorite in the series though i hate replaying it because of the mines.

Just don't do retail. God if I have to deal with one more retarded customer I'm going to snap. The blatant stupidity of the average person is crazy.

Wasn't there a like first person one or am I thinking of something else?

They're all first person. Maybe you're thinking of heroes of might and magic.

Dumbbell curls
40x3, 30x10,8,8,8

Knuckle pushups
45, 45, 45, 45, 45

Weighted chin-ups, 40lbs

Weighted sit-ups, 30lbs

Bodyweight squats
A bunch until my knee started going wobbly

I'm going to make it, you fucking no-account NEETs.

Once worked at a pizza joint. Got cussed out by a tard. Not making that mistake again.

If i had the dumbells and a place to do pull ups i would be doing it all day.

Yeah maybe? Felt more like some betheshit stuff.

I hate having to be extra nice to the literal retards at work. And for whatever reason people bring tons of tards to tourist places. We need to start throwing them off cliffs at birth again.

Yes, painpills and liquor are fucking great.
Oh you jest.

It could be that you played a later might and magic. 9 and 10 are not so good.

Cut that out. Don't want to end up another junky.
Whats causing you to drink the devils juice?

Dunno this was years ago and my memory is awful

ritsu is thinkin of dark messiah

DAS RITE

If you want to play the might and magic games, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are really good. 1 and 2 are very dated and, for me, a bit too hard to get into. I havent played 8 or 9. 10 was made by ubisoft and its awful.

Oh right, i keep forgetting that game exists. I played it but i find it so forgettable.

Could be about this.

wut if he a halfbreed nigga dat can rly hoop tho?

That wont happen. I know what happens when you abuse something, I don't feel like repeating the whole act of wrapping a car around a tree.
Turns out I actually broke my foot and apparently I have retard pain tolerances according to the doctor. Now I'm housebound and pissed off that I ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Not falling for it this time, faggot.

Work so going to catch some zzzs cya anons

Well thats a story you gotta tell me sometime but its bed time for me.

I fucking hate Splatoon 2, the core gameplay is pretty much the same as the first but everything else fucking sucks. The maps, the soundtrack, the plaza the overall aesthetic is nowhere near the level of the originals. The music alone in the original would get me fucking amped, the music in Spla2n is fucking trash.

Night

I have been debating on whether to return WoW or not. I left this game long ago(during Cata) and don't give a shit about it anymore but I just saw all expansions except for Legion(and comes with a month of playtime obv) for 7,5 euros. Do you think 7,5 euros is worth to check out the game in its current state?

hard 2 say tbh. if you got da scratch n just wanna waste time i'd say so even tho i don't rly fuck w/ it monicas dat do still dig it. price sound right too tbh

If you can find one of those vanilla servers that doesn't pay them money, you should be fine. At least from what I hear.

I still have the scratch but I have no idea how the game is now. Even if I don't like the game I can spend time with side activities like Pokemon for 30 days I guess? I don't know 7.5€ doesn't sound too bad for me

I already played during vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cata. I did pretty much everything in those expansions already and I'm not looking for private server for them. I kinda want to check out how the game is atm

You can't have a bad water level if the whole game is a water level

Also updated renders

Ristar is a great game, pretty challenging, give it a go.
I'm alright but I should honestly be sleeping. Not that I have much to do tomorrow, but I have a puppy who is supposed to be on a set feeding schedule. Gonna throw on a let's play or something for background noise in a bit and crash.
I really only posted here to mention Ristar and as a reminder to myself that I really have lost some degree of control over my life and need to get my shit together.
Good night, all.

i heard fam tellin me rotations is way shorter n easier n everything is 4 better or worse streamlined n accessible.

Then I don't know. As someone who's never played WoW.

Oh before I go to sleep, I must confess a sin.
I've been playing Skyrim… on the fucking 360. Mostly, I've been playing it just to see exactly how bad it is. It's soooo god damned bad. I've been trying to judge it objectively, drawing as few comparisons to Morrowind as possible, and I can not help but to shit on it and hate myself every few minutes.
The game makes a fine elf genocide simulator I guess. But please, if you're ever tempted to play Skyrim, don't, not even on PC, I've played it modded to hell and back and it's still trash.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Noki Bay, I guess.

what's changed monica

I don't even know if anyone got to see or save it. Oh well, I'll keep the finished file around to redump down the line.

Probably Aquaria Towers in Spyro 2. Helps that movement underwater feels good and there's no need to worry about air (a big improvement from the first game where you took damage just touching water). Though, the music in that underwater place in Order of Ecclesia ("Wandering the Crystal Blue") makes that one pretty comfy and likable as well.

Would you fuck a Pokemon?

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

all nights must come to an end

sleep snug, smug