Starcraft Broodwar

help i have fallen and cant get up

Does that actually show up in the game menu?

please help me

I'm sorry OP, its dead.

what the shitting fuck, I hope they don't plague Warcraft 3 with this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why arent you playing the original version?

That is. They thought blocking the campaign editor with an ad for the remaster was a good idea

Wut? Just play an older version that isnt cucked.

you can't play on blizzard servers with the 1.16.1 client, I just tried. So basically can only play on iccup or shield battery which I'm not seeing growing in popularity

Last I checked you need to be on the latest version to play anything other than singleplayer?

Lan?
That program that let you play multiplayer for dead games?

more gore

They already had an ad on battle.net before these updates

Could be worse, what's your problem with it?

I miss the old bnet

True I guess it's worth it considering the other improvements they've made to multiplayer.

they did the same shit to the banners when WoW was in the works

How're the new sprites lookin'? Last time I checked the trailer for this they looked fucking hideous. Like low effort, early 00s CGI.

last I checked it looked like they took the original, gorgeous sprites and slapped a filter on them

Sage for offtopic but, is this ever going to get fixed, or has there been something wrong with my firefox for almost a year now.

Images not showing? Yeah I have that problem too, but it's so rare I just chalked it up to site problems. If you have noscripts enabled for Holla Forums, that might be whats causing this.

NO, NO. I can see images just fine everywhere. It's only specifically when I use Holla Forums's "Screencap" feature. I even created a completely new fresh profile with zero addons and about:config changes and I still get the problem.